PDA

View Full Version : Worst Stage names?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

shinysugar
08-31-2009, 12:52 AM
chel-sex-ia. after getting alot of shit from people she changed it to chelsia

Surprise
08-31-2009, 01:16 PM
LOL. I'm sure she was a nice girl - I could never get past the name to find out.

Also a "Tahani" ( I think of tahini) and there was a girl in the dressing room the other day who really wanted to dance by "Mabel". Yay for vintage names, but...... um...... probably not in the club.

i have heard tahani. and some other girl from SC told me about "that girl" hahaha.

sunday is a pretty terrible one. also, at a club i just left there was a "playboy", and an "ecstacy".

Shy_Guy
08-31-2009, 09:54 PM
^ Usually spelled Exxxtasy

DesuvsDeath
08-31-2009, 09:56 PM
^ Usually spelled Exxxtasy
or XTC /gag.

I worked with a Raina Day once. I hate that name.

MarvelGirl
09-01-2009, 12:10 AM
I wanna dance under the name "Cheese" just once. Then when people ask me about it I can say "Yeah, my name's cheese cuz I'm easy. Get it? Easy, Cheese, easy cheese. Get it?" all while snapping my gum loudly.

I think that would be fun for a night.

minalynx
09-03-2009, 06:37 AM
LOL. I'm sure she was a nice girl - I could never get past the name to find out.

Also a "Tahani" ( I think of tahini) and there was a girl in the dressing room the other day who really wanted to dance by "Mabel". Yay for vintage names, but...... um...... probably not in the club.

"Tahani" means "best wishes" in Arabic. But yeah, I'd think about sesame paste right off the bat if I heard it too...

minalynx
09-03-2009, 06:46 AM
I wanna dance under the name "Cheese" just once. Then when people ask me about it I can say "Yeah, my name's cheese cuz I'm easy. Get it? Easy, Cheese, easy cheese. Get it?" all while snapping my gum loudly.

I think that would be fun for a night.

Cheese and quackers, lol ;D

Oh, and watch out for the "cut the cheese" jokes...

dtxgirl
09-03-2009, 07:18 AM
"Tahani" means "best wishes" in Arabic. But yeah, I'd think about sesame paste right off the bat if I heard it too...

Yup. Which is actually very cool. And I've heard some really great names that are awesome, but not in a strip club way. There was an Isis and a Kinsey, both of whom were brilliantly smart and both ended up changing their names cause they had to explain them too much.

Other names that make me cringe:

Charm (almost always attached to a dirty girl)

Luxxxury

minalynx
09-03-2009, 07:47 AM
^^ Or Deluxxxe, Alexxxis & Lixxx who were infamous for doing trixxx... (the ones I knew)

I heard of a girl at another club who went by "Tight"

(not even gonna ask why) :ill:

badkittyexoticwear
09-03-2009, 05:32 PM
Cameltoe that is hysterical!

sexystephani
09-04-2009, 01:45 PM
Those are some funny names

devilkitty
09-19-2009, 09:42 PM
two words......... anita bump.

haha. so terrible yet it made my day.Well at least we all know why she was dancing::).

Morgan_Lafae
09-20-2009, 10:38 PM
I very recently worked with two girls who traveled together and were named Hershey and Kisses. But the worst I have ever heard was Chocolate Deluxe and boy was she ever.

cricketazvk
09-25-2009, 08:11 PM
OH BOY! I got all of you guys beat! How about Moet,Cricket,Seven,Jaja. Thats just for starters I'll think of some more later.

HEEEY!! :P Cricket ain't so bad! haha

black_widow
10-03-2009, 12:49 PM
I used to work with an "Appletini".
Um....huh??? LOL

Other than that, I hate the names that are brands, i.e. Armani, Dolce, Chanel, Lexus, ect. I just think it's cheesy.

Faye449
10-03-2009, 02:26 PM
I met a 'Delicious' the other night. made my stomach turn a bit........

Mahogany Dior
10-03-2009, 07:29 PM
Or how about " Diamond"? I know lots of dancers that go by that name. Can we get some originality please!

Athenathefabulous
10-04-2009, 03:30 PM
I worked at one club that had an Illusion, Sweets, and Shy. I especially winced at sweets.... it sounds like a name for a horse.

Also have worked at clubs with girls named Tyler, Kyle, and Logan. I dont quite get these--- i think they are all definitely boy names and it seems they would drive away customers.

Also worked with a Nilla once. Like the wafers? :shrug:

I also am not a fan of hte name 'Peaches.' Peach i understand, but why do you need to be named after more than one fruit?

Blue_Dust_Bunny
10-04-2009, 05:12 PM
Or how about " Diamond"? I know lots of dancers that go by that name. Can we get some originality please!

The problem with stage names is if you are too original people look at you like you're crazy and if you are common than you can't even tell if the DJ called you on stage "Did he say Molly? Holly?...how many Sugars does this club have?"

Fuck it, I'm naming myself Orange so that there is never a discrepancy again

Blue_Dust_Bunny
10-04-2009, 05:16 PM
I work with a girl named "Fuck Me". No joke. Makes me wanna gag.

LOL. "Fuck me to the stage...Fuck Me, to the stage please"

I'm sure it amused the DJ

msb1973
10-04-2009, 05:42 PM
I'm laughing reading all these names! One of the worst I've heard was "Dasani". Yep! Just like the brand of bottled water. The girl would actually tell customers "Yeah, my name's Dasani because I'm wet". Ewwwww!
Another girl I worked with once called herself "Luxury". She was NO luxury, very annoying and nasty. I often called her "Dollar Store" because she was so nasty!
The car names are TOTALLY played out!
I've often contemplated changing my name of "Kendal". Most men say "Kendra?"

J.D.
10-04-2009, 06:09 PM
I'm laughing reading all these names! One of the worst I've heard was "Dasani". Yep! Just like the brand of bottled water. The girl would actually tell customers "Yeah, my name's Dasani because I'm wet". Ewwwww!
Another girl I worked with once called herself "Luxury". She was NO luxury, very annoying and nasty. I often called her "Dollar Store" because she was so nasty!
The car names are TOTALLY played out!
I've often contemplated changing my name of "Kendal". Most men say "Kendra?"

LMAO at Dasani!!!!

I knew a girl named "Skittles" and she would walk around with little Halloween sized bags of Skittles. She was the most gangster white girl on the block, she would walk up to a table of guys, throw a bunch of bags of Skittles on the table, then extend her hand saying, "Sup dawg, my name is Skittles"

About Kendal, I knew a girl who spelled it Kindle, I always thought that was really pretty.

mediocrity
10-05-2009, 01:39 AM
LMAO at Dasani!!!!

I knew a girl named "Skittles" and she would walk around with little Halloween sized bags of Skittles. She was the most gangster white girl on the block, she would walk up to a table of guys, throw a bunch of bags of Skittles on the table, then extend her hand saying, "Sup dawg, my name is Skittles"

About Kendal, I knew a girl who spelled it Kindle, I always thought that was really pretty.

Ha. My ex's (speculative term, and he's awesome) name is Kendell. Never heard it on a dude before and if he didn't like someone, he'd introduce himself as Ken, because he preferred Kendell.

Speaking of wretched stage names though, I did used to work with a real life Bubbles and Xxxtreme in Atlanta. Yeah. Three Xs.

msb1973
10-05-2009, 04:59 AM
JD...LOL! I worked once with a Sparkle and we all used to call her Skittles! I'm the bad one that always comes up with something goofy for names. We also had an older girl named Goldie and she was really bitchy and gross so me and another girl started calling her "Moldy". Yep, I'm bad!
Don't think I'll be changing my name. It's stuck with me. I've also taken to the men that question it by saying "You know, like the motor oil?" The "motor heads" then get it! LOL

minalynx
10-05-2009, 07:09 AM
- Soufflé
- Tender
- B.J.

ChoclatDiva21
10-05-2009, 09:33 AM
^^^^
That just made me remember T.J. with the size H boobs :gasp:

pdxslc
10-05-2009, 01:24 PM
Scandal, Misery, Trajedy, Mercy
Chasity (sic), Cream, Alexa (now the name of feminine hygiene product line)
Polo
Finesse

My stage name is gonna be Scandal! Is it really that bad? :-p

msb1973
10-06-2009, 05:31 PM
We got in a new girl today...she goes by "Carter"...All I kept thinking all day was Jimmy Carter!

Lemonz
10-06-2009, 07:07 PM
We have a Patience and a Hope- is it just me, or are those really bad stripper names?

azaleanola
10-12-2009, 01:08 AM
I used to work with a Vicinity. I don't think she knew that was a real word.

azaleanola
10-12-2009, 01:12 AM
I almost forgot about Tanner. I hope that wasn't her last name. Always had a tan, too.

J.D.
10-12-2009, 01:30 AM
^^^^ I never liked that name, inside or outside of work. Reminds me too much of Full House.

Elvia
10-12-2009, 01:32 AM
I hate that name too. What is with naming kids after old-timey professions? Tanner? Mason? Hunter? What's next? "Cobbler?" "Shipwright?"

HollyK
10-12-2009, 01:39 AM
Pepsi. Like the soda. How do you ever decide to name yourself after a soft drink? Then there was a Toddy. I guess it was supposed to be Hot Toddy? Again, like the drink.

Surprise
10-12-2009, 04:14 PM
tatum.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Jaden_GD
10-12-2009, 11:01 PM
There was a girl I worked with named Special. When she was done on stage the DJ would say, "and that was the lovely Special! She will be available for "special" lapdances just 20 bucks!"
Haha.

*Edit

Cherry - worst name EVER.

Juno
10-13-2009, 03:10 AM
I used to work with a Vicinity. I don't think she knew that was a real word.

That is priceless! I have to say I'm very glad I didn't find my name in this thread. ;D

ChoclatDiva21
10-13-2009, 01:19 PM
We have a Patience and a Hope- is it just me, or are those really bad stripper names?

I guess if you're in the Bible Belt, Faith & Charity will be soon to follow lol :P

CKXXX
10-13-2009, 07:11 PM
Also have worked at clubs with girls named Tyler, Kyle, and Logan. I dont quite get these--- i think they are all definitely boy names and it seems they would drive away customers.

Having a "boy" stage name I have to heartily disagree! Guys LOVE it and I usually like those names over really girly names. I'm not a very girly girl so a name like Tiffany or Brittany wouldnt suit me AT ALL. I actually like the names Tyler, Kyle, and Logan a lot.

firemaiden04
10-14-2009, 11:49 AM
Chastity.

She was only there for one night.

badkittyexoticwear
10-14-2009, 09:12 PM
How about 2 chicks that danced together named Randy and Candy....that still cracks me up!

Heather7679
10-16-2009, 12:02 AM
i heard a couple great ones tonight... cheetah, and 2 girls named candy and caramel. /:O

missjellyjo
10-18-2009, 12:31 AM
sexy red and precious pain=cheesy...then again i'm one to talk cause i'm randi baby lol

spyder
11-05-2009, 09:38 AM
i totally have to share...there's a new girl going by the name--drumroll please--SIMBA! What the hell's this bitch thinking??

GlitterBexie
11-05-2009, 10:25 AM
Having a "boy" stage name I have to heartily disagree! Guys LOVE it and I usually like those names over really girly names. I'm not a very girly girl so a name like Tiffany or Brittany wouldnt suit me AT ALL. I actually like the names Tyler, Kyle, and Logan a lot.

My house mum is called Tyler and she's ace! :D x

Kimbre
11-26-2009, 07:39 PM
I once worked in Nebraska with a lady who called herself "Random."

I've known a Secret, too. I also seem to remember a lady named "Coma." I also used to do a bit with a girl named "Misery," and she insisted I go under the name "Tragedy." While it was a cool idea, we didn't get many bookings.

The name Ambrosia also rings a bell. I think that would do well on the list of liquid names. All I can think about whenever I come across someone who is using that name is "Blood of the Gods." Seems like she'd do better to have her torso on a Viking ship or something, lol.

M3wlove
11-27-2009, 12:17 AM
jizzabella. i dont know if she spells it like that, but thats how she pronounces it.

lamarciana
11-27-2009, 08:15 PM
hahaha. we have a Santa at my club. I think that's her real name though.

But the worst one has to be PeePee. I'd love to know the logic behind the choosing of that name...

YodaLady.com
12-01-2009, 11:09 PM
Couple weeks ago I was in club, one dancer was named "Curtains" and another went by "ShowTyme" or maybe "ShowThyme" I forget how she said she spelled it but I remember it had a "Y" but she actually had an AWESOME stage performance..

But the DJ had fun with her name, said stuff like "Ok guy's make your way to the stage its SHOWTYYYYYYYYYYYME!!!" or "Ladies & Gents, go ahead and get to the edge of your seats, it's SHOWTYYYYYYYYYYYME!!!" but I don't know, dude kept cracking me up with it... btw, I like the name, really fit her...

tempest666
12-02-2009, 05:23 PM
A couple of weeks ago we had a "Pookie". That's my kitten's name lol.