PDA

View Full Version : Worst Stage names?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

xGigi
12-17-2010, 02:12 PM
adjective names: beautiful, tasty, etc.

roxy, foxy, pixie, trixie, names like that...

animal names: bunny, kitten, kitty, tiger, panther

designer names: versace, armani, prada, chanel

I HATE sunshine and star as stripper names.

Flickdreams
12-25-2010, 10:23 AM
Sparkles!

What about Cuntasauras Rex!!

tigerfan3
12-30-2010, 11:28 PM
What surprises me is that club management would allow all these bad names. I'm a club operator, and I wouldn't have allowed any of them.

sananeko
12-30-2010, 11:38 PM
boom boom... I started laughing when I heard this name called out... But I might be the only one that watched murder she purred... The scary part was she look exactly like the girl in the movie.. I wonder if she allergic to cats...

seashell
12-31-2010, 08:09 AM
The worst I've seen is a girl named Fragile, with the word Fragile tattooed above her ass. Like... seriously?

Sophia_Starina
01-05-2011, 08:41 AM
The worst I've seen is a girl named Fragile, with the word Fragile tattooed above her ass. Like... seriously?

Like this?
http://www.labelvalue.com/images/fragile-labels/handleWithCare_large.gif

Anastasia Foxx
01-05-2011, 11:33 AM
I knew of a girl who called herself Aereola, though I'm not sure she knew what it actually means. I also knew a girl whose stage name was Cream. She and her best friend danced together, and the best friend called herself Peaches. I feel bad singling out the latter two names, as both girls were incredibly lovely human beings, though the names they picked were not as lovely as them.

When I worked in Nashville, there was a girl called Layla who danced with us. She had horrible boobs with areolas the size of dinner plates. A bunch of us would get drunk and when she went on stage we'd all scream "Areola" at her. Horrible, I know. But she was, *ahem* rather unfortunate.

Where I am now, we had a new girl come in and decide her name was Envy, because, according to her, by the end of the night, we were all going to be envious of her, especially me, because I'm "an old bitch." We all laughed as she busted her ass on stage, fell down the stairs and rolled her ankles every single time she stood up. She's not been back LOL

Usagi
01-07-2011, 05:15 PM
That reminds me of something. I have a club that I go to and a dancer's name is Layla. I called the club to ask if Layla is working and the door attendant said, "Yes, she is." I go in and when I enter, the DJ announces a dancer named Kayla is on stage now. I talked to another dancer and she said that Layla was not in that night. So I assume the door girl thought she heard "Kayla." I haven't seen Kayla since, but when I call the club now, I ask "Is Layla with a 'L' is working tonight?" particularly to that particular door attendant. :)

firemaiden04
01-07-2011, 07:11 PM
I've seen multiple Envy's working at a club at the same time. It was a rather small club, too, with maybe 6-10 girls on a weeknight and 15-20 on a weekend, so it was very noticeable. We used to just call them "Black Envy," "White Envy," and "Day Envy," because the girls were black, white, and day shift, respectively.

Kellydancer
01-07-2011, 11:09 PM
Ok I just heard of a new one. A friend of mine still dances and told me about a new dancer. Her name is "Big Girl" and she's about 300 pounds. Um, ok.

charlie61
01-08-2011, 03:49 PM
^ Ya gotta respect that.

Lyssah
01-27-2011, 12:29 PM
I did amateur night with a girl who called herself "Kill Bear." Yep...of course she had long bright pink hair adorned with a black bow so maybe it's a emo/goth/(something else I've never heard of) thing that I'm less inclined to understand.

It just made everybody wonder why Kill Bear, WHY!?

sananeko
01-27-2011, 01:30 PM
Kill bear was a warrior name of a female that was a "small" push to show that women can fight. Its also something else but I don't like goggling too early in the morning..

Lyssah
01-28-2011, 09:57 AM
Well, glad it came from somewhere...it's still a bit odd but I guess it's gotta be a good conversation piece :)

So Fine Divyne
01-28-2011, 11:35 AM
Girl at King of Clubs named little red corvette, seriously, and of course she danced to the Prince song of said name. I also worked with a girl who named herself Skittles and there is a Jynx where I work now. And I just remembered young crazy ass Thumper from Mphs. Drunk off her ass on Soco at all times. She lasted a week.

tempest666
01-28-2011, 01:35 PM
I used to work with a "kitten" in Albuquerque. Cute name in English but when translated into Spanish it's "gatita" . My ex used to nickname her "koneko" which is Japanese for "kitten"

carpe_noctem
02-05-2011, 01:10 PM
We had a "Madonna" which always struck me as a little weird.
And a "Xica" which was apparently pronounced "Chica", except the DJs would always say something that sounded like "Sicker"

GkM
02-05-2011, 01:19 PM
Where I dance there is a Snow. Once a DJ intro'd me as "Speacialty K" I actually use my real 1st name and not a stage name... Gwendolyn or Gwen and I have used Lynn before. (in real life I go by my middle name, hence the K comment from the DJ. I was NOT amused!!)

JaneysGun
02-09-2011, 01:58 PM
I was thinking of changing mine to Expensive ; )

C0RINNE
02-09-2011, 05:33 PM
I've danced with a Skittles too! She dyes her hair crazy rainbow colors and always wears outrageous outfits. She's batshit crazy but a total sweetheart.

As for the worst name I've heard... it hands down goes to "Rubber"
She was every bit as odd as her name :O

3-Legged Man
02-09-2011, 10:38 PM
I've had dances with girls named Malice and Seven.

I've also met a few black dancers with the seemingly inappropriate names of China and Asia.

pixierocksonthepole
02-10-2011, 07:58 PM
^^I worked with a Seven out in West Chicago.

Sophia_Starina
02-11-2011, 02:48 AM
I worked with a Seven

Holy crap! That's hilarious.... and makes me think of Star Trek. :D

I actually worked with a 'Six'. Go figure...

Usagi
02-11-2011, 04:19 PM
^Funny, I thought of "Battlestar Galactica."

kthnx
02-13-2011, 04:07 PM
lol rubber is the worst name!!!!!!! i laughed so hard when i read "rubber" and the star trek stuff

here's one: J-LO.

this (stupid) girl i knew wanted to go by the name J-lo at her first stripclub job but the dj and manager refused to let her use the name becuz they knew how corny it was, and also this girl was definitly no j-lo (the real j-lo is curvy, outgoing, latino, and very sexy sultry; this girl however was a somewhat flaky, insecure small boobed girl next door type who looked 16 and had the squeaky voice of an 8-yr-old little girl).

noelle
02-13-2011, 05:42 PM
Rubber? Haha. That is the best one in this thread... Except for Hamhock. Nothing beats Hamhock.

C0RINNE
02-13-2011, 07:27 PM
lol rubber is the worst name!!!!!!! i laughed so hard when i read "rubber" and the star trek stuff

Seriously bad. I'm not sure if she was trying to come of with some sort of clever sexual innuendo, or if she was just alluding to her bouncy personality??? Epic fail none the less.

Nuclear Martini
02-13-2011, 07:57 PM
There was this overweight girl named Cream who worked at my club about two years ago. It was a gross name and she had a reputation for being an extras girl which just made it worse.

C0RINNE
02-13-2011, 08:18 PM
Also there are like 4 different girls with pot names at my club... Indica, Sativa, Sinsemilla and Mary Jane. It's a bit ridiculous when most or all of them are working at the same time....

Surprise
02-13-2011, 11:29 PM
. And I just remembered young crazy ass Thumper from Mphs. Drunk off her ass on Soco at all times. She lasted a week.

bahahahaha i work with a thumper. holy shit is that girl all kinds of fucked up.

charlie61
02-14-2011, 07:35 AM
There was this overweight girl named Cream who worked at my club about two years ago. It was a gross name and she had a reputation for being an extras girl which just made it worse.

I worked with a Cream as well.

Part of the reason I hate working with girls with such ridiculous names is that it draws attention to the fact that we use fake names. The second a Cream or a Blaze goes up on stage, it just makes our stage names seem like a joke.

firemaiden04
02-14-2011, 10:49 AM
I think for my next audition I'll say my name is Blade.

JadenJ
02-27-2011, 12:06 PM
This thread is amazingly funny...

I know a Caress, I never liked that name.

I personally think the closer your stage name sounds to a real name the easier time you have convincing customers its your real name lol.

tempest666
03-01-2011, 12:01 AM
I worked with a Cream as well.

Part of the reason I hate working with girls with such ridiculous names is that it draws attention to the fact that we use fake names. The second a Cream or a Blaze goes up on stage, it just makes our stage names seem like a joke.

I agree but outlandish stage names do suit some of us.....others do good with wholesome "realistic" stage names..we are creating a character. (at least I try to but sometimes my SC life spills over into RL)

CherryBomb954
03-04-2011, 04:39 AM
Latina.

I hate it! I don't know why it annoys me so much but.....it does :P

tempest666
03-04-2011, 05:44 AM
Latina.

Worked with one at the Rhino in Albuquerque. :-X

tempest666
03-04-2011, 05:45 AM
Latina.

If that's the case I'll be "Mick Spic!":D Stage names based on your ethnic origin seem a bit silly to me.

Usagi
03-04-2011, 09:06 PM
If that's the case I'll be "Mick Spic!":D Stage names based on your ethnic origin seem a bit silly to me.

What if you are multiracial?

Dakotadancer
03-05-2011, 07:49 AM
I worked with a Medusa. She was heavy and had, for lack of a better term, a hatchet face.

It might have been a good idea if she was pretty. Ironic?

Maybe the idea was that she would turn your penis to stone?

never did really figure it out

tempest666
03-05-2011, 02:15 PM
What if you are multiracial?

that's why I'd be mick spic! I'm mexican/Irish like Anthony Quinn!!!!!8)

Usagi
03-05-2011, 03:11 PM
that's why I'd be mick spic! I'm mexican/Irish like Anthony Quinn!!!!!8)

I can see it now...

"Gentlemen, get your dollar bills out for the lovely Mick Spic!"

unbeleavable
03-05-2011, 03:12 PM
When I auditioned to become a stripper they asked me what stage name I would take & I had no idea. My middle name is Regis....so thats what I came up with...lol Sure enough I hear the DJ start laughing on the mic & said...Regis, Kathy Lee is waiting for you on main. As soon as I got off there I had to change my name...lol Cameron is what I came up with & I hate that name now..funny

There was a big guy with long hair that went by Ocean...LOL..still find that funny

tempest666
03-05-2011, 11:18 PM
I can see it now...

"Gentlemen, get your dollar bills out for the lovely Mick Spic!"

;D Imma tell the DJ to announce me next time :D

DakotaWest
03-08-2011, 02:07 PM
Maybe not the weirdest but ones I dont like:
Prize, Marilyn Moaner, Demonica, Hypnotic, Luna Night, Lux Wilde

Usagi
03-12-2011, 05:18 PM
Maybe there should be a "Who." Then we can do "Who's on stage?"

What's the dancer's name that's on stage now?
Who.
The dancer on stage.
Who.
The name of the dancer on stage.
Who.
[points] Her! The name of this dancer!
Who.
The dancer on stage.

Hilarity...now there's another stage name for ya! :)

Ana Paula
03-12-2011, 11:28 PM
My next stage will be Heinz 57 lol

ladyambition
03-13-2011, 09:05 AM
We had a girl named Bolgaria. She was from there and it wasn't a terrible name since we had an Asian (who's not from asian), Korean Cookie, Tai (she's tai). But the DJ must of been on something cus the entire night he called her Bologna. Everytime he worked he called her that. So she decided to keep the name.

Usagi
03-13-2011, 02:29 PM
We had a girl named Bolgaria. She was from there and it wasn't a terrible name since we had an Asian (who's not from asian), Korean Cookie, Tai (she's tai). But the DJ must of been on something cus the entire night he called her Bologna. Everytime he worked he called her that. So she decided to keep the name.

I can't help saying this, but does Bologna have a first name?

ladyambition
03-13-2011, 04:30 PM
She's really sweet, but most girls make fun of her for her name but she makes good money.

Usagi
03-13-2011, 08:40 PM
Well, at least Bologna has a unique name.