PDA

View Full Version : Worst Stage names?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37

SecretCrush
11-27-2012, 04:55 AM
Sparkles, danger, Lala, genesis, echo, Anastasia (sounds too much like anaesthesia), I'm sure there are more

omg, thats about 1/4 of our early night shift. Have we met? I think you might have rolled through my club.

magggs
11-27-2012, 07:41 AM
At the Vegas Spearmint Rhino, there is a "Dinero", "Miss Understood", "Sativa", "Indica", and a "24 Karat"

simone87
11-27-2012, 12:10 PM
i worked with a "fun-size" (wtf?) , "kiss" , "cameo", " sunshine"...
*cringe*

tempest666
12-05-2012, 04:44 AM
Venum. LMAO

Alyce
12-07-2012, 04:36 AM
Maybe it's already been done. Don't know. :)

Anyway, I'm voting for:

Erotica

To me she sounds like a villian Flash Gordon or Buck Rodgers would have to do battle with. ;D

Although Stan Lee used it as the stage name for the alter ego of his Stripperella character. :-\ Nope, still bad. :)

Arsen, Bubbles, Bambi, Fancy, Blondie, Bouncey, Boston, Pink, Fire, Quincy, Emerald, Tata, Baby, Olga, Tantric, Sensual[ity], Marley, Harlow, Gibson, Deedee, Absinthe, Fantasy, Luna, ....Xena.... Micky, Vogue, Minty, even HAPPY!

I just think some of those are ridiculous.... Or (I agree with the race comment, non-racially lol) when your name doesn't match your race: A white once named herself shaniqua {spelling?}, or black girls named china (again, no offense- it just makes no sense to me), or asian girls who can't speak english very well and somehow end up with a common white girl name (AAWWKKWWAARRDD). Work in vegas time to time and realize creativity runs thin, but it does get annoying hearing some of the basic crap people come up with. Sometimes its like, the girl walks to the dressing room, and the first thing she sees becomes her name "Blue Diamond" "Reflection" "Roast Beef".... Who the fck knows? lmfao

Flickdreams
12-08-2012, 05:15 AM
^ We could make that a game. Look to your left, whats the first thing you see? Your new dancer name is whatever you first notice...

I am... Plastic Bag xx

missykrissy
12-08-2012, 06:12 AM
liquid, two-tone, atomic booty, boo boo, bomb.com ------> gotta love urban strip clubs.

I heard bomb.com the other night... are you in Atlanta???

So here's one
Lil' Sexy

Is it just me or has there been a real shift in the last five years... girls used to use either real names (Susan, Kelly, Heather) or stripper names (Autumn, Lexi, Jewel)... but lately strippers are using the most random fucked up non-names that aren't even names for strippers. Like just nouns or adjectives. Like names that don't make sense even for a cat. There's a girl at my club who calls herself Caution (it was so loud I thought she was saying Cushion) and another who calls herself Loyalty.

summerbre
12-08-2012, 04:52 PM
^ We could make that a game. Look to your left, whats the first thing you see? Your new dancer name is whatever you first notice...

I am... Plastic Bag xx

I'm Green Colored Pencil... Which is unfortunate, because had I looked to my right, I would've been Honey. :D

tempest666
12-10-2012, 08:11 PM
More bad names from my neck of the woods this one out of NJ: Honey Dip

ChefKitty
12-11-2012, 03:57 AM
omg, thats about 1/4 of our early night shift. Have we met? I think you might have rolled through my club.

Your picture looks really familiar, if youve worked with Buddha in the past couple months then we've worked together.

tempest666
12-27-2012, 11:13 PM
More bad names from the City of Brotherly Love: DEZIER, JEWLS, STAXX, SHISTY

:rotfl:

Sophia_Starina
01-16-2013, 11:10 AM
More bad names from my neck of the woods this one out of NJ: Honey Dip

I love that song.

Well-a, I like 'em real wild, b-boy style by the mile
Smooth black skin with a smile
Bright as the sun, I wanna have some fun
Come (come) and (hmmm) give me some of that yum-yum
Chocolate chip, honey dip, can I get a scoop? (please)
Baby, take a ride in my coupe, you make me wanna...

Shoop shoop ba-doop (Baby, hey)
Shoop ba-doop
Shoop ba-doop ba-doop ba-doop
Shoop shoop ba-doop (Don't you know I wanna shoop, baby)
Shoop ba-doop
Shoop ba-doop ba-doop ba-doop

ATLChick
01-17-2013, 01:36 PM
I would say anything comparing your skin tone to a certain flavor. Those kinds of names like Chocolate, Caramel, Vanilla, Mocha, etc. are really played out.

Cheyennedaisy
01-17-2013, 07:27 PM
I've met a 'Babe' it reminded me of the movie

IfIGottaBeDamned
01-20-2013, 02:47 PM
Last night, a favorite of mine was telling me about a dancer she once worked with at another club:

Crumb

:O

sugarmouse0707
01-20-2013, 04:17 PM
Not quite on topic but there's a girl I know who uses a stage name but has her real name tattooed very obviously and large, on her back...... How she gets around that I never know!

Nina_
01-23-2013, 01:13 PM
One of my best friend's stage name is Mocha... I hate it. I wish she'd change her name. The Mocha, Godiva, etc names for black girls are so played out.

At black clubs you'll find some interesting names. I was at one several months ago with a group of girlfriends as customers. Here were some of the names: Diva, Boss-Lady, Chyna Doll, Brazillian. Wtf.

I also don't like names like Fantasy, Goddess, etc. And car names are pretty played out. There was even a girl named Chevy at a club I used to dance at. Why on earth would someone choose that name? At least pick something less conventional... maybe Chevelle or something if you really like Chevys.

The DJ at my club said there was a girl who went by "wet-wet" at the club he used to DJ at. Hahaha.

Ohhh and there was a dancer at a club I worked at last month named "Kentucky Lucky." What the fucky?

I tend to prefer when dancers have regular names as their stage name. It took me a while to decide on a name and I finally decided on Nina because she was a badass character from a playstation fighting game I used to play when I was younger lol. She was a blonde with big tits and I'm an olive-toned brunette with small boobs but hey. The name fits me.

summerbre
01-23-2013, 05:03 PM
Ohhh and there was a dancer at a club I worked at last month named "Kentucky Lucky." What the fucky?

Tsepmet1
01-23-2013, 06:02 PM

Omg. Win.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Edit: oh! Summer beat me to it!

AnthroGirl
01-23-2013, 06:14 PM
A bit off topic, but a game me and my friend used to play on a slow night was making up bad stripper names. Our favorites: Dysphoria, Dejeunée, Hegemony, Giardia, Tanqueray, She-Ra.

ladyambition
01-23-2013, 06:46 PM
A new group of girls started last week. Two of their names were Chica and Chedda. Last one came in for audition as Da Bomb. Da bomb didnt get hired.. My stage name is plain and easy but seriously how do these girls come up with these names. In NY, I danced on stage with Yoshi. This was a Brazilian girl. Everyone thought I was Yoshi because apparently it fits me since I am Asian.

Nina_
01-24-2013, 01:55 PM
Omg. Win.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Edit: oh! Summer beat me to it!

Hehe. :)

kisses1022
03-20-2013, 09:40 PM
I always wanted to call myself Potato or Iron Monkey... they never got popular votes from my mates. I'm thinking about Victory to hid my inner dorkey-ness the HMS Victory was Admiral Nelsons flagship. I am also covered in nautical themed tatoos. So i thought is could work, at least be preferable Amphibolite ( a type of rock) any thoughts?

I work with a girl named Potato. People think she's joking until they hear someone else call her potato with a straight face.

summerbre
03-20-2013, 09:44 PM
I work with a girl named Potato. People think she's joking until they hear someone else call her potato with a straight face.

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/bluedevilbamf/PoTaToes.gif http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/4762/potatoes.gif

azaleanola
03-20-2013, 11:07 PM

charlie61
03-21-2013, 03:31 PM
"Pink."

Srsly?

trixxi
03-22-2013, 05:04 PM
A girl at my club is named Cashmoney, spelled very classy Cajmonet. This is the worst I have heard!

summerbre
03-22-2013, 06:49 PM
A girl at my club is named Cashmoney, spelled very classy Cajmonet. This is the worst I have heard!

OMG! LOL!

Hm, Cajmonet... Sounds like 50 cent's latest champagne endorsement. Not a stripper.

Omegaphallic
03-23-2013, 11:38 AM
Some of these are funny, but some are actually kind of cool.

Echo for example is a reference to Greek Mythology and the Nymph Echo. I need to refresh my memory, but the name is clever.

Panther is probably playing to the CAT=SEXY thing.

blondhottie
03-27-2013, 02:07 PM
There's one here in WI called Promiscuous! WTF? I'm surprised the club even let her go by that!

blondhottie
03-27-2013, 02:09 PM
At the Vegas Spearmint Rhino, there is a "Dinero", "Miss Understood", "Sativa", "Indica", and a "24 Karat"

LOL those are funny, but I can kind of understand there being some bad names at the Rhino. There are so many girls who work there that I'm sure all the good names are already taken.

charlotte.
03-27-2013, 03:50 PM
optimus prime
justine bieber
miss thang
amazing grace

I dont understand why vegas doesnt encourage more normal sounding two word names or names with an initial. so instead of girls having to come up with ridiculous shit, we could have more names like chrissy ann, tiffany k., etc.

femme-inist
04-04-2013, 08:36 AM
China Doll
Milf
Sinful
Mary Jane

And I worked with a Nina whose birth name was Foxy! I saw it on her driver's license.

CarmenF
04-04-2013, 10:13 AM
One of my best friend's stage name is Mocha... I hate it. I wish she'd change her name. The Mocha, Godiva, etc names for black girls are so played out.

At black clubs you'll find some interesting names. I was at one several months ago with a group of girlfriends as customers. Here were some of the names: Diva, Boss-Lady, Chyna Doll, Brazillian. Wtf.

I also don't like names like Fantasy, Goddess, etc. And car names are pretty played out. There was even a girl named Chevy at a club I used to dance at. Why on earth would someone choose that name? At least pick something less conventional... maybe Chevelle or something if you really like Chevys.

The DJ at my club said there was a girl who went by "wet-wet" at the club he used to DJ at. Hahaha.

I tend to prefer when dancers have regular names as their stage name. It took me a while to decide on a name and I finally decided on Nina because she was a badass character from a playstation fighting game I used to play when I was younger lol. She was a blonde with big tits and I'm an olive-toned brunette with small boobs but hey. The name fits me.
Hey I am spieing on here and having a huuuge laugh at these names. Yeah I remember Nina, sister of Anna... If you clicked twice the front arrow and X she'd give a kick in the balls :D

Graziella
04-06-2013, 04:28 PM
ERRRRRRRRRMYGAWD. I just came back from Vegas and there is a dancer at Sapphire named "Justine Bieber". I almost fell off the lap I was sitting on.

Nina_
04-06-2013, 04:32 PM
Hey I am spieing on here and having a huuuge laugh at these names. Yeah I remember Nina, sister of Anna... If you clicked twice the front arrow and X she'd give a kick in the balls :D

Haha, yup. I miss playing Tekken!

Graziella
04-06-2013, 04:33 PM
I also worked in Kentucky when I was passing through and there was a girl going by the stage name "Rambo IV" .... I thought the DJ was fucking with her at first but once I heard him call her to stage a second time that night, I knew it was for realsies. After her set, I had to ask her about it - so I approached her and asked about the name.

She said "Oh yeah, I change my name every two weeks so it keeps people on their toes. I just pick whatever I see first thing in the morning that day."

I replied, "So what was your name before?"

"Cheeseburger, no onions."

Me = Speechless

tempest666
04-10-2013, 06:01 PM
More bad names from the city of Brotherly love: Hot Chocolate, Bee, Reality, Aqua,

femme-inist
04-10-2013, 07:10 PM
Last night I danced with a Tuesday. Maybe she only works tuesdays? I'll just have to wait and see.

tempest666
05-13-2013, 02:26 AM
More bad names from Killadelphia: "Reality" lmao

HORNYBLACK69ER
05-13-2013, 05:24 AM
More bad names from Killadelphia: "Reality" lmao
:O That might be a good name for a gangster or gangsta rapper but not no stripper. That's terrible. She woulda been better off if she used her real or middle name :idea: Jilladelphia is alright, if the woman is from philly. Its been nearly a decade since I last went to a SC, I can't remember all the stripper names. Most of the stage names I liked. The worst stripper names I remember are the ones I really didn't like. Not just because I didn't like them either. Mirage-she gives what someone calls them air dances, & Destiny. Never really liked that name, and also the destiny I knew of was kind of a stuckup bitch >:(

Of course if I was a SC owner, i'd help out with the stage names for all of them. Hopefully they can think of something good. Some names is because of what name they actually look like.

Aniela
05-15-2013, 04:09 AM
Had 2 girls come in together at my last club who called themselves Snooki & JWoww. They weren't all that unattractive, I didn't pay enough attention to get a feel for their personalities, but the bodies certainly matched the names. Middle of their first & only nite, they got kicked out, for drug possession.

A new girl at my current club calls herself Minaj, as in Nicki. She was in the DR getting ready & going on abt should she dance by that name, or sm other one I can't remember. Should've gone w/ the other one.

Aniela
05-15-2013, 04:23 AM
i see a trend with picking both first and last names. do some dancers really make up a 'full name' to introduce themselves at to custys? that must be so confusing.
'hi im sparkie mcsparks'

how does one keep a straight face

I use my mother's maiden name at work, but it's long & very ethnic-sounding (read, difficult for Americans to pronounce even after having it repeated four times :P ). I only ever give it when a customer asks where I'm from, then for whatever reason nxt wants to know my last name.

Gypsyboots
05-16-2013, 03:04 AM
We have a girl who comes in from out of town a lot who goes by "Drizzle." The weirdest stage name I've ever heard was, "Experience Green Eyes." That's a sentence, not a name lol.

tempest666
05-18-2013, 01:53 PM
"Bettie Paige" lmao and trust me
this dancer in no way resembles her.

simone87
05-18-2013, 02:36 PM
we recently had an amateur night where two girls were named "sexasty" and "cocktease". also i've heard "hood barbie" cracks me up every time

charlie61
05-18-2013, 09:48 PM
"Bettie Paige" lmao and trust me
this dancer in no way resembles her.

Seems like shooting yourself in the foot to name yourself after such an icon (even if you're gorgeous, why would you want the pressure of that legacy?). I've certainly never come across a "Dita"...

ToeOfTheCamel
05-20-2013, 03:33 PM
Lala. Sugarfruit.

tempest666
05-23-2013, 03:58 AM
Tits McGee. }:D

JordynBliss
05-24-2013, 05:48 AM
Oh my goodness. After reading this thread ALL day (laughing so loud my cats gave me dirty looks) I went to work. There is no one at the club and a new girl sitting at the bar. I introduce myself and ask her name...LaLa. I tried soooo hard not to die laughing. Then Sparkles (another new girl) goes up. At this point I'm dying and I have to share with my goofy regular why I'm cracking up.

The worst names I've heard:
Essence- essence of what exactly, whore?
Pistol
Seraphina
Lulu
Aphrodite- Goddess, I know...but still, it bugged the HELL out of me
Sunshine
Lushus- PLEASE learn how to spell the name if you're going to use it...
XTC- We can all tell you're on drugs, no need to announce it
Lana- Sounds like llama to me...
Cammi- I think military uniforms or camisoles...
Phoenix- Ummm...we're in Phoenix.
Cherry- BIG girl...with BO
Miami

I'm sure there's more but I'm a little sleepy :D