PDA

View Full Version : Worst Stage names?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

DancerNTampa
07-23-2005, 07:43 AM
I actually worked with a girl years ago and her real name was Sunshine...got pregnant and named the kid SAPPHIRE...LOL! Tell me that's not bred to be a stripper! hahah...I still laugh at that one...

The worse name I've ever heard was SELFISH.... :O

Bunny
07-25-2005, 09:14 PM
My bf had a friend that worked at your club DancerNTampa and I'm pretty sure her real name was Summer...

Bewitched
01-24-2006, 08:25 PM
Right now, "Katrina" has the highest average tip out.

Amethystt2
01-24-2006, 11:01 PM
The oddest ones I've worked with are Smurf, Trouble and Lollipop. Then all the car names and gemstone names.....etc etc. Oh, and I worked with a girl who danced under the name Stormy. She was pregnant last I saw her and she was thinking of naming the baby Stormy Paradise.

PhillyDancer1982
01-24-2006, 11:47 PM
A lot of dancers have "normal" girl names, too. That works FINE but some names are toooooo normal, clean-cut, girl-next-door to be dancer names. Examples include: Mary, Mary Lou, Kristin, etc. These names portray a girl-next-door, as opposed to a girl who could potentially be seductive and more beautiful than your average girl. If a girl is trying to seduce guys into following her to the couch room, I think it's ok to use a regular name but one with a little more femininity or "oomph." For example, instead of Kristin think Crystal; instead of Mary think Marilyn.

Oh, and "Wa" is one of the worst names I ever heard! Who made up that name, a newborn infant trying to speak his first word?! Also, "Strawberry Milk" is a pretty bad name too but "Strawberry" might work if the girl is a redhead...lol except for the fact that it's also the name of a white-trash stripper with teeth missing on the Jerry Springer show.

dj mike
01-25-2006, 01:02 AM
I worked with a gal in Toronto who's stage name was "English".

WTF!?

Sad Sally
01-25-2006, 02:26 AM
I used to dance under the name Lilith but the stupid DJ kept pronouncing it
Lie-lith. Idiot!
For some reason I like boy names like Sam or Charlie.
How about Miss Money Penny (James Bond)?

greenidlady1
01-25-2006, 02:36 AM
We now have an entertainer by the name of "Baby Doll".

Cally
01-25-2006, 02:41 AM
I had to laugh at this girls name... my man and I were in some trashy dive bar for shits n giggles... girl comes on stage with the name 'Hollywood' she was fat... like with rolls... and wearing this corset that was to tight and clunky bitch boots with pig tails... I couldnt stop laughing at her... worse of it is she had this 'im the sexiest girl ever' attitude and had 'happy hands'.

MishaBliss
01-25-2006, 02:45 AM
I absoulutely hate 'Gladiator' style names ex: Blade, Blaze, Storm, Electra.
Also car names piss me off too, urgh.

Tart
01-25-2006, 03:32 AM
Im going with peaches ... wtf .

a girl went by " sad girl "... seriously that was her name.

Then there is charlie, Billie

Desire, Lusty, Lu Lu

Cally
01-25-2006, 03:34 AM
Im starting to think the name Shy is bad now :(

mollyzmoon
01-25-2006, 07:15 AM
I actually worked with a girl years ago and her real name was Sunshine...got pregnant and named the kid SAPPHIRE...LOL! Tell me that's not bred to be a stripper! hahah...I still laugh at that one...

The worse name I've ever heard was SELFISH.... :O

I know a girl in RL (not a stripper) who's name is Sunshine. It's all our 'legal' pot smoking I guess.

McGee
01-25-2006, 09:09 AM
Shadowfax- I don't think this girl is aware that's the name of a horse from those hobbit movies.

Gwendie
01-25-2006, 09:25 AM
Verruca

Kharisma
01-25-2006, 01:49 PM
Stormy....
Anya(pronounced on-ya) kinda made me think if hey i wanna get on-ya...lol.
angel is way over done
sweetness
baby gurl
athena
spider
classic

i cant think of anymore at the moment, but these are just a few of the crazy ones we have had at our club

DreadPirate
01-25-2006, 02:29 PM
There is a girl calling herself "Piracy" which I think is absurd.

I really like that name. ;D

breezy24
01-25-2006, 03:51 PM
what do ya'll think about jordan? or scarlet?

BrunetteGoddess
01-25-2006, 04:07 PM
Mine is relatively normal(Adrian,Adrienne), but pretty too and I always get complimets :)

Rachel Hart
01-25-2006, 05:01 PM
Hm. My real name is Jacqulyn...
When I first started I used Bridget Taylor.....
Then switched clubs and names because Bridget just got old sooo fast...
Switched to Rachel Hart. Lol. I loooove it.... I look very girl next door. I was told to use Chastity because of that... I really could pull it off though.

The worst name though? VIRGIN!!!!

I may look girl next door, but I'm still a damn stripper lol! Virgin just would not fly, however well it fit :)

kitana
01-25-2006, 05:30 PM
Verruca

Hey i actually like that one,lol!! But only if you add salt on the end of it, lol.

I have a new "nickname" at work now, lol. We go broed one night and renamed everyone, lol!!!

The dancer formerly know as Kitana is now known as Mary Poppins.

We have a few girls (I like a few of them), that have horrible names.

Lucious , um NO!

Fantasy, not mine!

Pixie, didn't know faeries were butch.

Vegas, love her to death though.

Diva, yes she is, and G-d love for it, lol!

Lucky, she is very lucky, rockin body!

Sugar, and she is on the outside....very devious and freaky otherwise.

Those are the really wierd and funny ones right now, well besides our local "icon"....ya ready?

Pink Lady, shortened to Pinky, changed to Juicy Lucy , shortened to Lucy, changed after a girl started work with the name Ethel (Lucy and Ethel, lol), then she now goes by one of either Anna (real name), Lucy, or Pinky.

LOL, I love her to death.

MulattoKitten
01-25-2006, 05:55 PM
Lmao! I've had several dancers thru the years complain because I spell their name "wrong". My answer is always the same, "Do you hear it pronounced right when I call you to the stage? Then leave MY setlist alone, because ya have no right lookin at who is on my copy of the schedule or who has tipped out already...."
The worst name I can think of right now is hard candy(no offence to the SW member with the name). Then there was the black as pitch sweetheart who wanted to call herself sunshine(thank god she had a wicked sense of humour,as I blurted out without thinkin ....damn ya cant call yourself sunshine, try eclipse..so she quickly lauhed and called herself eclipse)

lol, Sorry, that's funny.

mercedez
01-25-2006, 06:00 PM
Amillon...........

regan143
01-25-2006, 06:53 PM
I think Luscious...thats way bad in my opinion
What about Rain...(it is my name)

rain
01-25-2006, 07:11 PM
the worst name ive come across is twinkle...
because it reminds me of the word "tinkle" and thats not good

Lizette
01-26-2006, 11:53 AM
Seduction
Jealousy
Precious

blondhottie
01-26-2006, 04:16 PM
I've worked with an Angel and a Purity, and believe it or not, those were their real names!

A couple other strange ones I've worked with are Butterfly (she was really sweet though), Hazy Days, Prada, Solo, Onyx, Sunshine, Starfire, Lovely (and she wasn't lovely) and Brown Sugar.

I've worked with many girls named after food and alcohol:
Cherry, Peaches, Strawberry, Hennessey, Tequila, Alize, Cristal

sexysydney
01-26-2006, 04:53 PM
I work with a Fluffy and a Gucci...

01-26-2006, 04:59 PM
my bf at one point in time went to veags and got a dance from a girl named sucalicous, now either she was fucking with him or.....well i got nothing

venusofwillendorf
01-26-2006, 06:03 PM
how about chesty larou? ;D

Silverback
01-26-2006, 07:35 PM
Hey, who woke this thread up. I think it might have been only the third one I ever started. Brings back memories. :'( Or mamaries. }:D

Ok, there's a "Serenity" at the local establishment.

Don't know if it's a bad name, but when I hear it, I always think "Firefly class cargo carrier". That's probably just me, though. :-\

Mimi NY
01-26-2006, 08:13 PM
It's funny, in Oregon the girls are all called Death Wish and DevilBaby and shit. In NY it's Chanel and Desire and Diamond. Says a lot about the difference in clubs! I actually prefer Oregon...

pinkkitten
01-26-2006, 08:30 PM
I've met a LaLa, Peaches, Mocha, Cream, Lolly, Princess, Mikey, Chardonnay, Sexy, Innocent, Delicious, J Love, Cherry, Shy, Robbie, Luscious, Passion, Honey, Baby, Kitten, China (she wasn't Asian), Juicy, Barbie(she was the fattest girl there), Ruth (it was just an ugly stripper name), like 3 different Maryjanes, Rogue and Mystique.

charlygirl
01-27-2006, 02:51 AM
My stage name is Porsha. Stupid manager gave it to me because I couldn't think of one when I started and refuses to change it. Its so snobbish and stuck up sounding.

Bewitched
01-28-2006, 05:33 PM
Chocolate or Vanilla.

Gemini_Syn
01-29-2006, 07:05 AM
Ok so my name is my sign not really original but its who I am. I know a dancer who called herself Bitch. I dont like the girls who name themselves after cities like London, Paris, Dallas and god knows what else. Another one that irritates me is Jewel, Ruby, Diamond, Saphire, Crystal, oh and lets not forget PEARL! How about Mahogany? Trinity, Desire, Lust, Sensual, Black Cherry are more that irritate me. Do not name yourself after food, states, gemstones, cars, cities, or inanimate objects. Hollywood has no imagination and remakes several movies god knows how many times. Bands are getting the same way, how many damn remixes does the world need?
You have a brain use it. I am a Gemini and the Syn part is from my sister. She says dancing is a sin, well thanks for the name Sandra.

xbloodydewdropx
01-29-2006, 08:15 AM
Hey, who woke this thread up. I think it might have been only the third one I ever started. Brings back memories. :'( Or mamaries. }:D

Ok, there's a "Serenity" at the local establishment.

Don't know if it's a bad name, but when I hear it, I always think "Firefly class cargo carrier". That's probably just me, though. :-\

lol........i'd think the same thing silverback! started watching that series a few months back and the name now conjures up new images in the ol' head!

desavirsire
01-29-2006, 09:44 AM
How about Parish, or Perish, not sure how she spells it but either way all i can think of is dying or church.

Mia M
01-29-2006, 11:50 AM
Verruca

I just learned that's a technical term for warts... seriously.

The worst I heard (just because I hate silly spellings) Sinnamon.

xoxoGracexoxo
01-29-2006, 12:15 PM
We had an Allegra (the medicine for allergies)

Aww...I've always thought "Allegra" was pretty. Actually, this was a girl's name long before it was an allergy medication. My great-aunt was named this -- it's a musical term meaning "quick and joyful." But yeah, as popular as the medication is now, this one probably needs to be retired.

Personally, I've always thought names like Destiny and Chastity were a little cheesy. And the really overused names get to me -- how many Desirees and Montanas have you worked with?

Weirdest I've worked with: Rage, Kay-Kay, Danger, Cherish, Harley, Shade.

Yekhefah
01-29-2006, 12:36 PM
I worked with a girl who started her first night with the name Julia Child. When she introduced herself, I couldn't help laughing. The next night she changed it to just plain Julia - much better.

I still giggle at the thought of being in a strip club and hearing the DJ tell everyone that Julia Child was about to get naked and dance around the pole. :rotfl:

Watermelon
01-29-2006, 01:19 PM
Wild Child /:O

When I firts heard it, I thought it was a name and a last name ;D

Bewitched
01-29-2006, 01:29 PM
I hate when they name themselves after movie stars but twist a couple letters.

reesexc
01-29-2006, 09:31 PM
2 girls went by buffy and muffy and they were both fluffy

esoterica
01-30-2006, 12:14 AM
These names are cracking me up! These days, when I get hit on, I tell guys my name is Tara... Tara Nuhole. I just like to see if any of them catch on.

On topic - what do you think of the stage name "Sandy"?

TeethOfTheHydra
01-30-2006, 05:59 PM
Girls who choose just plain old incongruent names drive me nuts. Like, "Have you ever looked in the mirror?" For example, a curvy, dark-skinned black girl named "China." A homegrown brunette from a rednecky part of Florida called "Paradise." A sweet girl where I work calls herself "Willow," but she is neither tall nor thin. Another one calls herself "Cat," but she is not agile or, how do you say, streamlined. Then the dopey boy names drive me crazy. I mean, I think if your appeal is barely-legal/nymphet, calling yourself something boyish can be cute. But c'mon: a 35-year old "Alexander?" And "Devin" or "Bailey" . . . that's just dumb.

Gia2608
01-30-2006, 06:26 PM
a girl went by " sad girl "... seriously that was her name.

That is pretty dumb but she probably named herself after the movie charecter in "Mi Vida Loca". That chic was hot!

GuyPOV
01-30-2006, 06:44 PM
The worst names are the ones that are distracting to the customers. Last night very fine dancer named Felon danced for me. My mind started to wonder so we cut it short. Later that night she goes on stage and the name is actually Falon. Regardless Felon or Falon, WTF.

luckischalk
02-02-2006, 12:35 AM
I think the car names are silly too. Worst names ever... Anarchy (Why would you choose this name?? I have no idea.)

pumpkin22
02-02-2006, 05:09 PM
I'm going to nominate my old name, Pepper. I thought it was really cute because I'm a redhead, but nobody got it, so I'm assuming it was stupid. Everyone was always like, "Pepper??!! Where did you get THAT from?", or , "Pepper? Don't you mean Piper?" haha Oh well!