PDA

View Full Version : Worst Stage names?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

scarlett_vancouver
08-03-2006, 03:17 AM
Portia) is from SHAKespeare... so i don't think that's fair game to mock

I will mock any stripper named after a Shakespearean character! I consider it my right AND my duty.

Classic'sMontana
08-03-2006, 05:15 AM
Whut?

I work with her. She did say she was from Delaware!

Cool. Hopefully you are doing well in DC? DE seems to be in a dry spell.

I will say one thing for Camero.... it is original.

spartaca
08-03-2006, 09:26 AM
One of my stagenames is Crystal because i like to wear diamante jewellery, plus i promised myself that ihad to use one classic stripper name before i retired! lol

Have to say i could happily go the rest of my dncing career without hearing a DJ call the following:
The Drinks: Bailey, Brandy, Shandy - whatever, guys will buy you a drink without having to name yourself after one!

The Cars: Porsche, Mercedes (always makes me think of Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy - in fact, maybe i will go by Ford Prefect at the next club i work in and see if anyone gets the joke)

The 'real' names: Becki, Katie, Lucy (a bit of imagination, please! We're supposed to be selling some sort of fantasy! And these names are all too 'nice', at least pick something a bit sassier like Suzie, Nikki or Pamela)

Cat - whether short for something or after the animal it's dull. Period.

Ria - makes me think of urea -eeeew!

Lola Rose
08-03-2006, 07:52 PM
I know a "hOt KoKo" (that's how it's spelled on her locker) a Basil, an Italiano, and a coochee (and it fits well, the cough.ho.cough)

Cameo
08-04-2006, 10:01 AM
I think an interesting name would be Sappho, if anyone knows who I'm talking about. ;)

cameronfl
08-04-2006, 10:35 AM
I think an interesting name would be Sappho, if anyone knows who I'm talking about. ;)

That would be cool, but most people prob wouldnt get it and with the loud club music, you'd be constantly explaining.."no...sappho...not sapphire" lol!

My stage name is Cameron...and I constantly get "your name is Camry???" Yeah...I named myself after a low priced Toyota...ugh! HI my name is Hyundai...dumbasses!

And of course the ones who did get it would assume you were a lesbian, so if you arent ...could be awkward

Cameo
08-04-2006, 11:48 AM
Haha, yeah, but it *would* be great for a smart lesbian!

Julez
08-04-2006, 11:59 AM
Felony :-X

danigirl
08-04-2006, 12:46 PM
i worked with a girl who called herself Cheetah Girl. No shit! she didn't last too long...

MrFungus420
08-06-2006, 02:57 AM
That would be cool, but most people prob wouldnt get it and with the loud club music, you'd be constantly explaining.."no...sappho...not sapphire" lol!

I would think that in a loud club people would either think it was "Apple", "Ethyl" or "A$$hole"...

That aside, I think that it would be a good name, after you got done explaining it...

Reznor
08-07-2006, 08:09 AM
Scandal, Misery, Trajedy, Mercy
Chasity (sic), Cream, Alexa (now the name of feminine hygiene product line)
Polo
Finesse

Actually it's Elexa. I think Alexa is a fine name.

Reznor
08-07-2006, 08:15 AM
I'm surprised my name (Sin) didn't get a mention... although I like my name.

I'll tell you a scary ass name.... Andromeda. AND she danced like the girl from "Superstar", twitching around the stage in jerking motions, kneeling and throwing her arms out, pointing around and spinning then pausing every few seconds. Seriously. She also had a curly red affro, big glasses, and her bush matched her hair and peeked out of her massive 80's style thong. Yes it was that bad.

There was also a girl named Nemesis. I thought that was really fucking weird, but she was pretty at least and she could dance.

KittenCaboodle
08-07-2006, 09:25 PM
I've worked with a....

-Lotti

-Tigerlilly

-Bolita

-Snow White (I kid you not, she even dresses & looks like the character)

-Chiquita

-Pischa

(My dancer name is NOT Kitten I'm just a cat lover!)

cherry_sin
08-08-2006, 06:21 AM
Dollar.

Ninja.

Bond Girl.

Pussy Galore. (This and above were one girl, with a name changing fetish.)

Lick-em.

Tigger.

showmethemoney
08-18-2006, 05:54 PM
Uh...
-Canada
-Cincinatti
-Ohio
-Alabama
-Sweat Pea...(no shit)
-Seduction

just to name a few ::)

Chili Palmer
08-18-2006, 06:00 PM
Last night. New dancer trying out at the club. DJ calls out, "Welcome to Persistence..." The dancer who was lapping me just turned and looked at me as we both said, "WTF?"

CP

mollyzmoon
08-18-2006, 07:12 PM
It's not weird or anything, just French> "Maude". Just not very sexy to me.

vivaItalia
08-19-2006, 04:37 AM
allegro means quickly, vivace is lively...presto is fast, prestissmo- very fast

i knew a stripper named dasani...like the water....and glamour....thought that was a little too obvious....

pheno
08-19-2006, 01:58 PM
These are REAL names: Yellow Jello and Orange Jello (twins) It's pronounced "Yuh-lahn-juh-lo" and "Or-ahn-juh-lo" I used to joke about naming someone shithead, but with a fake French spin to it. Then I heard about a poor little girl named "She-hah-dee" spelled as shithead. Nice. Name your kid 'Oops',' it's kinder.

stripperMBA
08-19-2006, 03:18 PM
Cocaine
Magenta
Innocent- a dinosaur stripper who was burnt out and should have left the business long ago had this one.
Jingles- :shrug: what was she going to do sing everyone a jingle.

Katrine
08-19-2006, 04:39 PM
I already might have mentioned this. I met a moron stripper recently last week who named her daughter Evian, like the water. Not a dancer's name, but even worse, her kid has to go by that for life! Shit, why don't you just fit her with some childsize clear already!

candie00
08-19-2006, 09:27 PM
Cocaine
Magenta
Innocent- a dinosaur stripper who was burnt out and should have left the business long ago had this one.
Jingles- :shrug: what was she going to do sing everyone a jingle.

L0l!! :P

madmaxine
08-19-2006, 10:21 PM
Cartoon (it was kinda funny, she was a cool Jamaican)
Poison (Veneno in Spanish) coked-out teenager. She would come to work all pasty-skinned, with red nostrils. She threw a tantrum once & was yelling that "they only want me for my p*ssy." Well, duh.

Aine
08-19-2006, 10:41 PM
I already might have mentioned this. I met a moron stripper recently last week who named her daughter Evian, like the water. Not a dancer's name, but even worse, her kid has to go by that for life! Shit, why don't you just fit her with some childsize clear already!

One of the girls I danced with, she had a daughter and named her Treasure Victoria. Thats just as bad Evian...lol.

Tallulah
08-20-2006, 06:39 AM
why do they all end in i as well?!!! Bambi, Mindi, Christi?!! whatever!!
Are these names meant to mean something to guys?! I dont get it. Obviously introducing yourself as Mavis or Deidre isn't going to get you far but there must be a half way here!!
I think finding the right name is so important as you are gonna be using it all the time and it needs to fit you.

WhiteTara
08-20-2006, 10:31 AM
A couple of times as jokes I danced as Gertrude and Douche (pronounced Do SHAY). Broke up the monotony a lil bit.

Tallulah
08-20-2006, 12:29 PM
dirty gertie!

Rayna Skye
08-20-2006, 03:28 PM
Ugh. I love my sister man, but foreal the worst names I've heard have been in more urban clubs.

Prada
Moet (like the Champane)
Gucci
Ms. Black
Sexy Mama
Money
Chedda
Cheese
Paper
Cash
China Black (I thought she was on some new form of powder, but she thought she looked like a black China doll)
Pretty Eyes
Creamy (Ewwwwww L,made me think of infection)
Daytime
Danja (Like danger.)
Flawless (Riiiiiiight. Maybe if she had been flawless I'd let that slide)
Akasha (like the Queen of the damned)
Stallion
Black Stallion
Red Bone
Red Stallion
Booty Meat (Yes I said booty Meat)
Dolce (Like the suits)
Diamond & Jade

Ok so nothings wrong with the last two, but why is there one at every club?

Classic'sMontana
08-21-2006, 05:21 AM
We now have a "Tinkerbell"

MulattoKittyn
08-21-2006, 06:12 AM
I hate the Mochas and Chocolates too. I once knew a dancer that called herself "white chocolate"...wtf is that? There is a girl calling herself "Piracy" which I think is absurd. Not too fond of the names Secret, or Memory, both girls that I work with.

Either she was mixed, or she was white trying to be black lol

cherry_sin
08-21-2006, 11:01 AM
We just got a new girl at work and her name is, no crap, Genocide.

Yes, Genocide.

I tried to ask politely if she knew what it meant, at which point she hiked up her skirt and showed me the swastika tatooed on her hip and informed me that Hitler wasn't dead and shall rise again and she was right on board with him. *shudders*

Classic'sMontana
08-21-2006, 11:07 AM
^^^Um....Wow.....^^^

Andygirl
08-21-2006, 11:54 AM
We just got a new girl at work and her name is, no crap, Genocide.

Yes, Genocide.

I tried to ask politely if she knew what it meant, at which point she hiked up her skirt and showed me the swastika tatooed on her hip and informed me that Hitler wasn't dead and shall rise again and she was right on board with him. *shudders*

Whoa. I am surprised they let her use a name like that. Sickening.

cherry_sin
08-21-2006, 12:11 PM
We've also got a girl named Meth, so you know - her tagline is that she won't let you sleep all night long. <rolls eyes>

Classic'sMontana
08-21-2006, 12:17 PM
Again.... wow.

Nakedtruth
08-21-2006, 03:36 PM
OH boy, there's a new girl with my agency calling herself "Echo". So very hard not go go there, but you know the customers will. They're like grade schoolers. Haven't met her yet, I hope she's at least smart, that'll somewhat kill one of the possibilities, but the other, oh, I dunno.....

xbloodydewdropx
08-21-2006, 08:01 PM
I knew girls named Travesty and Munchy.

IvyLee
08-21-2006, 09:02 PM
Sway (Angelina Jolie character in Gone in 60 Seconds). The girl was far from angelina

Classic'sMontana
08-22-2006, 05:00 AM
eh, I kind of like Sway.... Cool name...

SC_dude
08-22-2006, 08:53 AM
Vanity. WTF?

Sirona
08-22-2006, 09:24 AM
We had a Charlie Brown at our club for awhile. Really nice tall pretty black girl. The bummer was everytime I heard her name all I could think of was the little bald cartoon Charlie Brown.

*yanks away the football*
Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh...

babymab
08-24-2006, 08:25 PM
My friend works with a girl who has really extreme "ski-jump" boobs. You know, the boob sags down and then the nipple points up? Well, some customers talked her into changing her name to Aspen. She said she liked the name and went with it, never even realizing that it was a joke.

kryssy
08-24-2006, 09:28 PM
The worst was Milky Way!!!

PleasureVictim
08-24-2006, 11:03 PM
White Milk

Tip Drill

I do like Sway though.

danigirl
08-25-2006, 03:47 PM
I worked with a "Luscious." I just wondered why anybody would pick that...

chickie
08-25-2006, 04:51 PM
lavitra (you know the viagara type drug!)

also "Blow"

crystalmt04
08-26-2006, 02:42 PM
The worst name by far I've ever heard was:
Orgasm

I shit you not!

Others I'm not fond of:
Brown Sugar
Sunshine
Butterfly

When I first started, I wanted to dance by Blake ... I thought it sounded sexy for a girl, but everyone told me it wasn't a good idea because it would make customers think of a guy. I could've used my real name Crystal (sounds like a typical stripper name to me), but went with April (my birth month).

PaigeDWinter
08-26-2006, 03:03 PM
White Milk

Tip Drill

I do like Sway though.

Tip Drill? Ahahaha did anyone try to swipe a credit card down her asscrack?

dance81
08-26-2006, 04:48 PM
worse? chanel ... and this from some ghetto chick in a ghetto club

JettaNyx
08-27-2006, 03:15 PM
i have to thow in my bit here....off topic kinda though. my husband and i have literaly had drag out fights over naming our daughter (not pregnant yet but planning ahead). he wanted to name her....misty, missy, or chrystal. i told him i'd better be dead on that table before youname ther that...all i could think of was port star or white trash stripper.