PDA

View Full Version : need your opinion

setter
06-15-2004, 10:58 PM
does this chick have whats it takes to be a playmate centerfold?

DestinyDevine
06-16-2004, 05:22 AM
maybe.. to me i think she is a little bland for playboy but thats what they have make-up artists and airbrushing for, im not trying to say she is ugly she has an excellent body and a cute face but playboy seems to thrive on perfection, just my 2 cents!

AinNY
06-16-2004, 05:55 AM
im going to go with no....

Im not saying she isnt attractive...playboy is just a little different.

erotictonic
06-16-2004, 07:19 AM
She may could do Penthouse....

Raven
06-16-2004, 07:32 AM
I do noot think she should be in Playboy or Penthouse. Just my 2 cents.

PaigeTyler
06-16-2004, 08:16 AM
I'm also gonna go with no.. Beautiful girl, excellent body.. but her face is a little ordinary (very pretty, but ordinary). But hey, what do I know?

Ragingbull
06-16-2004, 08:17 AM
Physically yes, facially no. IMHO of course.

Jay Zeno
06-16-2004, 08:53 AM
Beats me. But she could make money modeling. She's pretty and has a wonderful build.

Just friendly suggestions. On the first picture, some higher contrast would be nice. Maybe try the burn and dodge tools. Both the features and the light/shadow are a bit washed out. I realize you'll have a little trouble with the contrast of the head in shadow and body in light, which is why I suggest the dodge tool. I've done a really quick-and-dirty tuneup. Maybe you like it more, maybe not.

On the second picture, the hot area on her face tends to obscure her attractive features. I think more contrast would be nice there, too. If I were an editor in charge of new submissions, I'd be going back and forth - it's actually hard for me to tell 100% that the pictures are of the same girl because of the face being obscured in photo #1, the different angle and lighting in photo #2, and the apparent difference in pubic hair.

Now I'm sounding all critical. They're really nice photos of a really nice-looking woman.

FoxxeeBrown
06-16-2004, 12:14 PM
Maybe its just me, but I think that girl is smokin' hot :hot: She's got a great body, and nice hair. I'd love to get my hands on her...yummy!! I bet her she smells nice :flower:

polecat
06-16-2004, 02:16 PM
Wow, what a beautiful woman. Sheesh, I love brunettes.. :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

I don't think she's Playboy material, and with the exception of this year's unusual pick for PMOY, I'd tell her to consider that a compliment.

I really used to like Playboy's choices for centerfold from the 70's and 80's (and the first few 90's), but they've really gone totally against my preference in beauty as of late. Carmella DeCesare was a VERY pleasant recent surprise though.

So yah, in my opinion- if you could take that woman, pop her in a time machine and have her apply for Playboy say back in 1985 or so.. she'd be a no brainer pick.. just not today, I'm afraid.

Pamela
06-16-2004, 02:28 PM
Yes i think so. They will glam her up. In these pictures she looks just like anyone else. But take (just about any thin) that person...and i believe very few could NOT make it. Some just need that extra air brushing. These days they really air brush the hell out of you.

Pamela

Michelle024
06-17-2004, 03:49 PM
She's hot but you can't see her face too well. The models in those Playboys aren't what you think.. They pile on makeup and air brush the pics to be fantasy. Those girls are regular people with problems like the rest of us.... But she could make it in the Playboy as much as we all can.....

Tiff_7_17
06-17-2004, 09:18 PM
In my opinion,
Her hips are too wide for Hugh and the gals, and although I like women curvy (Considering i'm curvy myself) You rarely/never see that in playboy. She is very beautiful, she just would stick out like a sore thumb compared to the other playmates, you know?

Peekachoo
06-17-2004, 10:32 PM
Nope...she just doesn't have the "look"...and previous poster is right, her hips are a little big for Playboy. She's just way too plain, she's definitely not ugly, would even say she's kinda pretty, but nothing about her stands out.

erotictonic
06-18-2004, 04:04 AM
Nah, I don't think you could say her hips are too wide. I have an issue right now where pm of the month has wide hips. They know how to conceal them, but you can see in some of the shots that her hips are wide. It just depends on the woman.... look at anna nicole. I think playboy could make her look great, but I think what really doesn't make the cut is her face. Her body is passable. Nice symmetrical breasts, firm body. I do think they would tell her to get a nose job though. What is with the big no-hips fad that is going on? I wish it would swing back the other way some.... my hips are about like hers.

She's gorgeous btw, I wouldn't think twice about doing her. hee hee. I'm usually not this picky... just answering the question.

Casual Observer
06-18-2004, 06:41 AM
I really used to like Playboy's choices for centerfold from the 70's and 80's (and the first few 90's), but they've really gone totally against my preference in beauty as of late. Carmella DeCesare was a VERY pleasant recent surprise though.

Agreed. Playboy has gone to hell since their Editior was replaced with a guy from Maxim. I actually let my subscription expire this year after actively collecting for the last 22 years. The magazine used to be about everything sophisticated, beautiful and cool. Now it's about frat boy humor and flatulence jokes. Pretty tragic, actually--the loss of an American classic.

Back on topic, this chick is hot like napalm. I certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers no matter what Playboy said, but that's me.

Two cents.

VADEN
08-04-2004, 01:13 PM
I'm going to agree with Tiff on this one. :)