PDA

View Full Version : A "different" look

PaigeTyler
06-16-2004, 11:45 AM
Everywhere I go, people tell me that I have a "different" look. "Different" "Different" "Different!" They don't ask in a mean or negative way.. But when I look in the mirror I think I look quite ordinary. But it's hard for me to judge myself. Ya know?
I also seem to get tons of attention from the 40+ gentlemen, but less attention from the younger guys. I'm not complaining, I mean it's good for the bank.. but do I have a non-conventional look? PLEASE give me your opinion!!

Thanks in advance for your imput.
Paige :)

Emily
06-16-2004, 12:04 PM
you have small, delicate features on a heart-shaped face

that's different!

on the flip side, I always get told I look like someone....which can be good or bad. I guess I have a familiar-looikng face.

tooma
06-16-2004, 12:28 PM
From that photo the only thing I could see that might be different from most is that you are naturally beautiful. Just one man's opinion.

PaigeTyler
06-16-2004, 12:37 PM
aww, thank you tooma! :-*

And Emily-- lol, you do look like that actress.. I'm not sure of her name. She was in Legally Blonde. A MUCH MUCH prettier, thinner, younger version. (I know that with all that you couldn't resemble her much hehe,) but there's just something in your face. It's in your smile, I think. ;D

Casual Observer
06-16-2004, 01:12 PM
Unconventional is the wrong word.

Uniquely exquisite is probably more accurate, and I agree with Emily's assessment.

Regardless, it's a damn fine face you get to see in the mirror every morning. Must be hell being beautiful. Tell me what it's like sometime. ;)

Emily
06-16-2004, 02:36 PM
aww, thank you tooma! :-*

And Emily-- lol, you do look like that actress.. I'm not sure of her name. She was in Legally Blonde. A MUCH MUCH prettier, thinner, younger version. (I know that with all that you couldn't resemble her much hehe,) but there's just something in your face. It's in your smile, I think. ;D

Jennifer Coolidge? I get that sometimes!

I basically get told I look like almost every blonde actress though. It must be my "Hollywood Smile"....that's what I told my cosmetic dentist I wanted ;D

tRoUbLeMaKeR
06-17-2004, 08:41 PM
I know where you're coming from Paige... people always say I look exotic or unique and it actually makes me insecure. I'm german and czech and I dye my hair kind of dark. I have a pretty dominant nose that I'm REALLY sensitive about and people are always asking if I'm romainian, or italian or whatever - someone even asked me if I was jewish. my boyfriend swears it's a good thing and I guess in a way it is but I always feel like the "different" girl who doesn't have blonde hair! Like I'm from the wrong side of the tracks! :-[ So I know where you're coming from. But I think you are beautiful!!!! Emily is right about the small features. Like a classic beauty from the day of the flapper girls or something!

PaigeTyler
06-17-2004, 08:46 PM
troublemaker-- thank you for the compliment!You sound very pretty yourself! Your mix sounds very exotic. i'm have jewish and half wasp (whatever that is, lol, i guess "white anglo saxon protestant".. but that sounds awfully pretentious hehe) people usually guess irish, so i just go along with that. ;)

p

tRoUbLeMaKeR
06-17-2004, 08:50 PM
I guess it just makes it hard because the club I just moved to has a lot of conventionally hot or average girls. We have maybe 4 or 5 brunnettes total. so I guess I just haven't found my place yet. I'm really wanting to get a BA thinking that'll make me stand out but just can't bring myself to it. So for now I'm stuck with my "very european" look - for better or worse! :-*

PaigeTyler
06-18-2004, 08:49 AM
Oh shush! It's definitly for better! I'm getting my BA done in Jan. I've wanted it forever! I can't wait. I'm going from a 34B to a large C, very small D. I think the European look is very beautiful, as I know many others do too. BTW, IMHO, don't get the BA unless you really, really, REALLY want it. But, if you're thinking about maybe wanting it, research it as much as possible. Go to several different dr.'s for consultations (most will do them free) search the web, and most importantly talk to other girls who have had them done. If you search this site, I'm sure you'll come up with TONS of threads!

Good luck, and you WILL find your place in the club.. just give it time. how long have you been working there?

:-*
Paige

tragic-beauty
06-18-2004, 10:10 AM
Emily I always get told i look like

#1 jessica alba
#2 shania twain
#3 sandra bullac

THEY ARE all beautiful.. but its so annoying looking like other people id like to look different for once..

tRoUbLeMaKeR
06-18-2004, 12:49 PM
Paige... I was at the same club for two years and I just moved to a different state so I've been at this new club for about 2 months. It's just hard to go from knowing everyone and where you stand to being the new girl.
I would love a BA for various reasons but I'm so worried about going back into surgery 6 months late due to rippling. One doctor I went to said I would be a risk for that considering how big I wanted and how tight might skin is (I'm like a 32b). Plus my breast bone sticks out a bit and I'm worried about them being too far apart.

tooma
06-18-2004, 01:30 PM

#1 jessica alba
#2 shania twain
#3 sandra bullac

THEY ARE all beautiful.. but its so annoying looking like other people id like to look different for once..

In your avatar, I think you look like Vanessa Marcel (sp??) from the show Las-Vegas. Although, you look like she did in her General Hospital days when my whole fraternity was glued to the TV everyday @ 3 like a bunch of women.

Average_Dude
06-21-2004, 06:51 PM

#1 jessica alba
#2 shania twain
#3 sandra bullac

You don't look like anyone you look better.

Average_Dude
06-21-2004, 06:54 PM
Paige if you look different then I like different. Their is nothing wrong with you at all. ;)

tampafldancer
06-28-2004, 09:32 AM
paige, i think your beautiful as well. I get told that i have a different look as well. European different.

VADEN
08-04-2004, 01:21 PM
Tragic-Beauty, you really do have Shania Twain's eyes. Take it as a compliment, she is incredibly beautiful! :)