PDA

View Full Version : Type O Negative

hardkandee
06-18-2004, 11:00 AM
I love Type O and have been buying more and more of their stuff recently. However it wasn't until the other night (watching VH1) that I found out that Peter Steele has been in Playgirl! Has anyone seen his pics?! Lol, from what I saw on tv, he looked funny in his "sexy" poses. :eye-popping:

BigGreenMnM
06-18-2004, 11:21 AM
Greetings,

do you have the remixes of cinnimon girl and love you to death??They were released as a single on cd years ago.
friggin awsome versions!

phillydj
06-19-2004, 12:51 AM
Dont forget the mix of Blood and Fire on the Mortal Combat CD

Djoser
06-19-2004, 02:20 AM
Since I am a vampire, I have to love Type o Neg.

"World Coming Down" is also a great CD.

whirlerz
06-19-2004, 07:27 AM
I've seen them, & been (backstage) a couple of times. Have 2 copies of that issue. WOW!!! It's out of print. Also have autographed poster of them & other stuff. Their drummer, Johnny Kelly played recently with another band Happin Harry & Haptones @ a bar nearby. This band also has Gibbey Clark from GNR and members of other bands, they're great..Type O was to have changed record labels they were/are on Roadrunner They're really cool about meeting (selected) fans after shows..

whirlerz
06-19-2004, 07:38 AM
Also have Type O video, very cool. I luve their song, Black number ? or whatever. Btw, Motorhead is way cool too. Caught them at HOB. They (drummer & bass player) showed up later at HHH show.

Lexi
06-19-2004, 10:16 AM
hehehe I know his gf. ;) She danced at my club for a few years and I havent seen her since. Pretty crazy huh?