PDA

View Full Version : Pussy pic thread

Raven
06-19-2004, 08:06 AM
I think we should have a pussy pic thread. I hope everyone will contribute a pic. There are always lots of questions about shape, colour, size, innie, outie.
Before I post any pics I want to make sure we all are into it and agree.
Raven :)

Jay Zeno
06-19-2004, 09:30 AM
Hmmm... there was. Now I don't see it. It was titled "Vagina pics," I thought. Not to be confused with the Vagina Monologues.

Emily
06-19-2004, 10:58 AM
somehow this seems pervy to me...don't know why ;)

Casual Observer
06-19-2004, 12:32 PM
Now, does that somehow make it bad, Emily?

;)

LapOfLuxury
06-19-2004, 12:34 PM
I think we should have a pussy pic thread. I hope everyone will contribute a pic. There are always lots of questions about shape, colour, size, innie, outie.
Before I post any pics I want to make sure we all are into it and agree.
Raven :)

I have been officially authorized to speak for all the males on this forum on this issue.

Yes! Go for it!

Emily
06-19-2004, 03:23 PM
I guess because I work at a topless club, it doesn't phase me to show my boobs...but the pussy is sacred.

Not that I won't look if girls post....

Cali_Tiffany
06-19-2004, 09:17 PM
I guess because I work at a topless club, it doesn't phase me to show my boobs...but the pussy is sacred.

Not that I won't look if girls post....

Emily.......I agree that our pussy is so sacred, BUT--------I think even more than that, it is beautiful !!! If done tastefully, this thread could go down in history, LoL

Raven.......Get the lighting right, Im on my way. ;)

urnemesis
06-19-2004, 11:58 PM
;D

06-20-2004, 12:32 AM
http://www.ebaynham.com/Merchant2/graphics/fullsize/ckps_lg.gif

polecat
06-20-2004, 12:59 AM
Here's a link to the original thread, which I hope someday will be moved back over here!
http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/index.php/stripperweb/off-topic/chat/t7916.html

There was quite the fantastic SW representation on that thread.

PoleKitten21
06-20-2004, 02:18 AM
I didnt have much luck in the boobie thread, but Im still thinking about posting mine. However, Raven I think you should post yours first since you began this thread, but that is only if you really want to. ;D
I will have to think about this one....

Casual Observer
06-20-2004, 01:07 PM
God bless,you Raven.

If you'll excuse me, I'm feeling faint right now. :D

Pisces3x3
06-20-2004, 01:16 PM
Sorry I dont see the point to this thread other than the guys slobbering over their keyboards. Im with Emily... boobs no prob, my pussy is not somethin Id wanna post on the internet.

Raven
06-20-2004, 01:54 PM
I just thought it would be fun, plain and simple like I said in the first thread. The last thing I want to do is offend anyone. So I appologize if I have.

Casual Observer
06-20-2004, 02:15 PM
Sorry I dont see the point to this thread other than the guys slobbering over their keyboards.

Absolutely.

Because we all know men don't slobber over photos of picturesque breasts or bottoms.

::)

Pisces3x3
06-20-2004, 11:23 PM
Posted by Deja Voodoo
Re:Boobie Pics - NEW
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2004, 11:41:35 am »

OMG, you gals have me slobbering all over my keyboard yummy

nothing directed towards u deja voodoo... just getting my point across.

NinaDaisy
06-21-2004, 01:19 AM
I've worked in nude clubs and I'm still wary about that. Although of course it's up to anyone who wants to post one to do so, I'm just not gonna.

Also, I get pissed off at comments like the one above enough at work. I come to this site to get away from that kind of thing, but what can you do, right?

Edit: comment I was referring to has been deleted.

AinNY
06-21-2004, 06:19 AM
Also, I get pissed off at comments like the one above enough at work. I come to this site to get away from that kind of thing, but what can you do, right?

I know what you mean....im not even a dancer and that shit is just :bored:

Emily
06-21-2004, 06:45 AM
Okay, it's not just me being bitter or prudish then.

Rhiannon
06-21-2004, 09:22 AM
Here too, Emily...

Comments like that disgust me.. blah

Boobs are one thing, the other NO.

Emily
06-21-2004, 03:34 PM
Just noticed that the comment that grossed us out had been deleted. By some new guy who has only been seen in the picture thread saying something about a particular picture. I forget who or what....but it was tasteless.

Anyway, I was wondering if other dancers have found that they no longer find their breasts sacred? I'm so used to having them objectified (partly by guys, partly by my own doing at work) that they don't seem "special". I personally don't even like having them touched in a sexual way anymore.

NinaDaisy
06-21-2004, 05:46 PM
For me personally, it's not so much about sacred or not. There are all kinds of permutations in behavior in this business and comfort levels.

It can be difficult to enjoy your body in a sexual capacity once it becomes commodified through dancing. I don't know what to tell you, Emily. I find myself falling into the same trap once in a while with my SO. Although for me it might just be in part getting home tired from work and on nights when I deal with especially handsy guys.

Again, I've danced in nude clubs, in fact I currently work in one, but my big thing is look but don't touch. Every nude club I've ever worked in, the guys can't touch the girls on stage. The one exception was the one night I worked in Memphis, but you can opt out of stage there.

Yes, I'm also glad the offending post was removed.

NinaDaisy
06-21-2004, 06:00 PM
Sorry dude, you're the one who posted in the first place. But I'll take the high road an remove the offensive line.

PS-I generally avoid riding in cars with people like that, so that's not an issue.

urnemesis
06-21-2004, 06:05 PM
thanks your a doll nina i mean it .

VADEN
08-06-2004, 04:49 PM
;D