PDA

View Full Version : Eyes!

Tiff_7_17
07-09-2004, 11:37 PM
Ok, so, although I don't really have anything wrong with my eyes (I do have glasses for mild astigmatism but never wear them) i've been toying with the thought of buying some good quality permanent green contacts..since my eyes are naturally blue and I like green eyes too :o. Anyways, before I purchased them, I thought i'd get everybody's opinion on what you think I should do! Here's my regular unedited baby blues:

Tiff_7_17
07-09-2004, 11:37 PM
Regular eyes.

Tiff_7_17
07-09-2004, 11:46 PM
Hmmmm! I wanted to post a pic with green eyes...and the site won't let me and says that the upload folder is full...it's a tiny filesize too! Hmmm well...I put the green eyed picture on my yahoo profile so that way you can still see it...here's the link:
http://profiles.yahoo.com/Tiff_7_17

I guess no one will be posting their eyeballs until this upload folder thing gets fixed :(

Happy_Camper
07-10-2004, 12:19 AM
I prefer the blue...

FoxxeeBrown
07-10-2004, 03:14 AM
I like the blue eyes too.

Cali_Tiffany
07-10-2004, 04:00 AM
Yup---Blue, your eyes on the pic here sparkle way more than the other pic! :)

sol_de_pr2
07-10-2004, 05:01 AM
Vote for natural blue, too!

Lexi
07-10-2004, 08:58 AM
Maybe I like the green cause I have green eyes. ;) But for some reason, seriously I think the green looked more dramatic and pretty. The blue looks more natural...I used to have enhancers that made my green eyes look like a green apple Jolly Rancher. :)

edited to add: I thought your regular eyes were the blue ones. ;) No wonder they look natural. hehehe

sander8son
07-10-2004, 09:20 AM
im gonna go with blue. but i happen to like blue eyes best. also, i dont like colored contacts. i dated a girl with blue eyes that i thought were amazing.... later on i looked at her contacts sitting in solution and noticed the blue on them, so i looked in her eyes and they were brown. lol, wtf!

nah, either way your eyes look good. i wouldn't bother wasting the money on greens, when your naturals are great.

AinNY
07-10-2004, 10:15 AM
Im gonna say get the contacts and switch them up....they both look great on you...

your blue eyes are amazing....but the green looks great too. Green eyes are a little more rare...but harder to notice.

I have green eyes too ;D

Rhiannon
07-10-2004, 11:55 AM
Maybe I like the green cause I have green eyes. ;) But for some reason, seriously I think the green looked more dramatic and pretty. The blue looks more natural...I used to have enhancers that made my green eyes look like a green apple Jolly Rancher. :)

edited to add: I thought your regular eyes were the blue ones. ;) No wonder they look natural. hehehe

I'm with Lexi on this one. I have green eyes too, and I like them way better than blue eyes.. lol.. I've been told that when I get really mad, my eyes glow. Scares the hell out of the hubby.
heh.

Gynger
07-10-2004, 06:36 PM
Go with what your mama gave you girl.. you've got beautiful eyes

Viper
07-10-2004, 07:51 PM
IMHO both look very good on you but with your hair color and skin tone I like your natural eyes much better the green ones are just too obvious a fake unless you went with a lighter color of green.

Just my 2 Cents

sol_de_pr2
07-10-2004, 10:06 PM
Ok since everybody's saying their eye color mines are brown ;D

Tiff_7_17
07-11-2004, 12:26 AM
Hmmm thanks for all the input guys! I didn't realize that blue would win by such a landslide, lol. I guess i'm gonna put off getting the green contacts...at least permanent (pricey) ones, I don't even know how to put contacts in! Maybe i'll get a pair of disposables...hmmmm!
Thanks everybody :-*

Madcap
07-11-2004, 02:55 AM
I have hazel eyes.

I actually can't vote here, because i like both. It just all depends. I don;t really have a favorite color of eyes on women other than the pair of eyes i'm looking into...

Lexi
07-11-2004, 10:08 AM
I actually had the BEST enhancers, which were only a trial.... it pissed me off when I bought the box because they werent as dramatic as the trial pair. WTF?
Anyway you can always try "aqua" or "turquoise"
They look amazing on real blue eyes, or real green eyes. Just makes them look like the ocean water...

FBR
07-11-2004, 10:19 AM
I love green eyes but Ive only met one dancer with them. She also has to be a brunette and tan to make it all work together.

I once asked a dancer if she had a preferred customer eye color. It was after a multiple beer session. She looked me straight away and said "FBR I love your blue eyes but I prefer the color of money" I was sat back for a bit but then I realized that made perfect sense ;D

FBR

Casual Observer
07-11-2004, 10:32 AM
Blue.

Lexi
07-12-2004, 07:04 PM
I love green eyes but Ive only met one dancer with them. She also has to be a brunette and tan to make it all work together.

I once asked a dancer if she had a preferred customer eye color. It was after a multiple beer session. She looked me straight away and said "FBR I love your blue eyes but I prefer the color of money" I was sat back for a bit but then I realized that made perfect sense ;D

FBR

Just so you know.... I am tanned, have green eyes, and am a brunette. Just a little FYI... ya know... ;) LOL

SCGirl
07-12-2004, 08:42 PM
I'm with Lexi on the "ocean water" effect! I have blue-green eyes and they're pretty cool. Have you thought about getting ones that have more than one color? Cuz my natural eyes are greenish in the middle and flare out to blue. It's really cool because they seem to change color according to the light or what I'm wearing. I get lots and lots of compliments.....especially when I wear purple or pink eyeshadow (I know, it seems weird, but the contrast REALLY brings out the color and makes it POP!).

A.n.a.l.a.
07-12-2004, 09:34 PM
blue eyes look better on you, but if you want a slightly different look, try another blue like true sapphire by freshlook http://www.freshlookcontacts.com/html/colorselector.shtml i think they're the ones that have the shading in them to make them look like your real colour.

Rhiannon
07-13-2004, 12:08 AM

FBR

Ahem.. What about a really pale redhead? LOL

Aneliese
07-13-2004, 07:27 PM
I'm with Lexi on the "ocean water" effect! I have blue-green eyes and they're pretty cool. Have you thought about getting ones that have more than one color? Cuz my natural eyes are greenish in the middle and flare out to blue. It's really cool because they seem to change color according to the light or what I'm wearing. I get lots and lots of compliments.....especially when I wear purple or pink eyeshadow (I know, it seems weird, but the contrast REALLY brings out the color and makes it POP!).

i also have blue/green eyes!!! mine are green on top and blue on the bottom half of the iris. i have never known anyone else with eyes like this!!

kellyallstar
07-14-2004, 02:08 PM
blue blue blue!

kellyallstar
07-14-2004, 02:12 PM
how the heck do you post a pic, I'm looking and looking, maybe I'm looking to hard and am just not seeing how I'm supposed to do it
-dumbass-

oceanblue
07-15-2004, 10:55 AM
i Love blue eyes but mine are green and everyone says how much they love them and wish they had them. I also have some freckles on my face but im a brunette so most people think im supposed to be a redhead, wierd huh?

alexisgold97
07-15-2004, 01:15 PM
If it's a choice just between these, I really like the blue. I have Blue eyes, the vibrancy depends on what I'm wearing, but I also like to play around with subtle changes every once in awhile. I came across these on the net. Check them out.

sgtjohnny
07-18-2004, 05:30 PM
Lasik Eye surgery can correct astigmatism. I had it done.

DSUsb19
02-10-2005, 02:50 PM
I love eyes period. Green have to be my fave, with blue running a close second. Mine are kind of light brown. I'm not really cross-eyed! :P

Sparkell
02-10-2005, 03:10 PM
green baby!

Stipperella
02-10-2005, 03:11 PM
Some people would give anything for Blue eyes. You have them naturally. I think u should just try green and get it out of your system, if thats what you want do it.

Blueyez
02-11-2005, 10:51 AM
I'm voting for Blue Eyez! ;-)

tiamaria
02-11-2005, 11:00 AM
~Sky Blue~

Sonja Swordofwords
03-14-2014, 10:23 AM
It might be fun to have as many as we can to upload their eys, and make a cute little album, just of eyes. I love eyes; they make me wet!
I even like em better than boobs and butts!

yoda57us
03-14-2014, 03:37 PM
It might be fun to have as many as we can to upload their eys, and make a cute little album, just of eyes. I love eyes; they make me wet!
I even like em better than boobs and butts!

This is a nine year old poll thread. If you want to start a new thread please feel free to do so. What you are trying to initiate however has nothing to do with this thread.

Thank you.