PDA

View Full Version : cute couple pics

Pages : [1] 2

Raven_angel
07-16-2004, 10:39 AM
if you have a SO, post a cute couple pic here :)

here's me and my boy

AinNY
07-16-2004, 10:48 AM
Cute :D

We're not a "real couple" ...more like an 80 year old married couple...we act like we're together, but we dont hook up :P (Sandy aka "A-Rod" is the only one who gets my lovin)

We do look cute together tho...so here's a picture...

FoxxeeBrown
07-16-2004, 03:02 PM
Very cute couples :) :D ;D

Here's me and mine @ Tahoe.

Raven
07-16-2004, 03:47 PM
This is us at a friends cottage

classylass
07-16-2004, 04:19 PM
Goofing off on a chilly morning before the farmers market had set up completely.

FBR
07-18-2004, 10:06 AM
We're not a "real couple" ...more like an 80 year old married couple...we act like we're together, but we dont hook up :P (Sandy aka "A-Rod" is the only one who gets my lovin)

Nice pic Ain. But I guess I dont understand why you dont hook up ???

FBR

mixedmex2001
07-18-2004, 12:36 PM
Here is one of us, snapped this pic about 2 weeks ago.

FBR
07-18-2004, 12:50 PM
mixedmex Im sure we all have pics of you and your women as our Windows screen savers. I do...I check it out every day. Enough is enough.

FBR

mixedmex2001
07-18-2004, 01:19 PM
mixedmex Im sure we all have pics of you and your women as our Windows screen savers. I do...I check it out every day. Enough is enough.

FBR

I dont get the reply?

polecat
07-18-2004, 01:29 PM
Hey now, don't hate on mixedmex.. I think those two make a super cute couple!

Cute pics you two! Keep them coming since they are so cute!! :lovestruck:

FBR
07-18-2004, 01:37 PM
PC, Im just jealous that mixedmex has a hot woman who he doesnt have to pay $300/hr for. Dont mind me LOL Post awayyyyyy....

FBR

mixedmex2001
07-18-2004, 01:49 PM
Thanx Polecat, and FBR, your to funny, I guess we will take that as a compliment! and you know what is funny about what you said, after we came out of a party, she was waiting for me outside of the mens restroom, and some guy came up to her while I was in the restroom, and asked her if she was working and if she could go home with him, LOL, W.T.F.?!!!!!!!! Here, give me a minute, I will post up a pic of that night what she was wearing, that is if you dont mind, FBR!!

MojoJojo
07-18-2004, 01:56 PM
I think we look REEEEALLY good here...

mixedmex2001
07-18-2004, 02:08 PM
Thanx Polecat, and FBR, your to funny, I guess we will take that as a compliment! and you know what is funny about what you said, after we came out of a party, she was waiting for me outside of the mens restroom, and some guy came up to her while I was in the restroom, and asked her if she was working and if she could go home with him, LOL, W.T.F.?!!!!!!!! Here, give me a minute, I will post up a pic of that night what she was wearing, that is if you dont mind, FBR!!

Here is what she wore that night, I was in the picture, but I looked to funny for it, so I took my side of the pic out!

FBR
07-18-2004, 02:10 PM
dayummmm

FBR

mixedmex2001
07-18-2004, 02:14 PM
dayummmm

FBR

LOL, FBR, enjoy, by the way, did I mention that we are exhibitionists?

FBR
07-18-2004, 02:15 PM
LOL mixed no I dont recall you mentioning it but I sorta assumed ::)

FBR

mixedmex2001
07-18-2004, 02:17 PM
LOL mixed no I dont recall you mentioning it but I sorta assumed ::)

FBR

LMAO!!!!

AinNY
07-19-2004, 06:15 AM

Nice pic Ain. But I guess I dont understand why you dont hook up ???

FBR

FBR....it just wasnt like that. Its hard to explain. Its not like I was trying to hook up with her or she was trying to deny me(or vice versa)...it wasnt even like that in any way.

We had a great time together....we connected really well...i have a feeling we'll be good friends for along time regardless of this site. ;D

Hope that made some sense

AinNY
07-19-2004, 06:34 AM
I think we look REEEEALLY good here...

What are you a snork?

Emily
07-19-2004, 08:42 AM
I thought he was a bankrobber with pantyhose on his head

AinNY
07-19-2004, 08:51 AM
HAHAHAAHA

Trix
07-19-2004, 11:17 AM
well..it wasn't like we acted like brother and sister! haha...thats for sure...lots of :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* going on...

;)

AinNY
07-19-2004, 11:19 AM
well..it wasn't like we acted like brother and sister! haha...thats for sure...lots of :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* going on...

;)

Although some one did mention that we look like brother and sister :o :-\

Nice picture BTW....too bad i look 14 :'(

Thats at the awesome RI "beach"....more like a pond with sand

A_Guy
07-19-2004, 11:23 AM
I don't know... you do kinda look like you're related. :mischievous:

AinNY
07-19-2004, 11:25 AM
HAHAHAHAA

"im yer sister...im yer sister" (+15 points for whoever gets this movie)

Trix
07-19-2004, 11:27 AM

:o :o :o

lmao!

Trix
07-19-2004, 11:29 AM
::).

AinNY
07-19-2004, 11:34 AM
damn...this is going to be a long thread isnt it?

I think the board might crash if we host all the pictures...LOL....there's probably 50 of them

Trix
07-19-2004, 11:35 AM
lol..i know right?

;)

FBR
07-19-2004, 02:47 PM
FBR....it just wasnt like that. Its hard to explain. Its not like I was trying to hook up with her or she was trying to deny me(or vice versa)...it wasnt even like that in any way.

We had a great time together....we connected really well...i have a feeling we'll be good friends for along time regardless of this site. ;D

Hope that made some sense

Ain yep it makes perfect sense. I guess I was thinking based on a few posts Ive seen that you guys were a couple of sorts. I cant specifically recall the exact posts to be honest. Anyway, like you said, its great to be friends and should it develop into something more thats icing on the cake ;D

Best wishs...

FBR

AinNY
07-19-2004, 06:29 PM
Ain yep it makes perfect sense. I guess I was thinking based on a few posts Ive seen that you guys were a couple of sorts. I cant specifically recall the exact posts to be honest. Anyway, like you said, its great to be friends and should it develop into something more thats icing on the cake ;D

Best wishs...

FBR

Thanks....you hit the nail on the head ;D i can see how it came off like that...especially with everyone else(AGuy & Sandy) hyping it up :P

MojoJojo
07-19-2004, 06:32 PM
:) I wiggled on the mouse (which is differently from specifically wiggling my mouse) and hoped no one would hop on it. Hadn't thought of the snorks. Damn...that was good.

Tiff_7_17
07-19-2004, 10:45 PM
Here's my couple contribution!

Tiff_7_17
07-19-2004, 10:46 PM
Holy huge pic, sorry guys :o

Had you going there for a second didn't I?
hehe.... :P

MojoJojo
07-20-2004, 03:00 AM
hehe....

Shhhhhhhhhhhh..............having a moment..................

AinNY
07-20-2004, 04:42 AM
Cute picture tho Tiff

Viper
07-20-2004, 06:09 AM
Cute pics all

ok here is one of mine

FBR
07-20-2004, 03:28 PM
Holy huge pic, sorry guys :o

hehe.... :P

Actually you did have me going. I got a huge woodie thinking of you and that chick locked in a frenzy of oral gratification :P. Are you saying now it was all in jest ??? Damn, youre such a tease ;)

FBR

FBR
07-20-2004, 03:30 PM
Nice pics Viper. The ocean cruise lookes especially fun. I havent been on a cruise for a lonnng time. Spend too much of my playmoney on strippers :P

FBR

Emily
07-20-2004, 03:42 PM
Nice pics Viper. The ocean cruise lookes especially fun. I havent been on a cruise for a lonnng time. Spend too much of my playmoney on strippers :P

FBR

Conersely, I'm going on three cruises in the next three months. Thanks FBR (and all the guys you represent!)

FBR
07-20-2004, 03:50 PM
Emily LOL well I guess theres the haves and the have nots LOL You have my money and I have not anything other than blue balls LOL

Enjoy your cruises you hussy :P 8)

FBR

Rhiannon
07-21-2004, 09:49 PM

AG lmfao.. That is too damn funny!

:rotfl:

Seriously though, you two are cute.. lol

sgtjohnny
07-22-2004, 10:41 PM

FBR

Conersely, I'm going on three cruises in the next three months. Thanks FBR (and all the guys you represent!)

How come your able to get away with that? If I made such a comment about Tiff she would be all over my case again

Emily
07-23-2004, 12:48 AM
are you talking to me? if so, I don't understand what you're talking about

AinNY
07-23-2004, 04:35 AM
if so, I don't understand what you're talking about

Neither do I ???

VenusGoddess
07-23-2004, 07:06 AM
I think he's talking about FBR...saying that he likes to spend too much of his money on strippers...

MojoJojo
07-26-2004, 04:30 AM
How come your able to get away with that?

I have absolutely no doubt that I'm simply tilting at windmills here, but I'm going to pipe up, regardless.

You see, sarge - it's not always the words used, but rather the way they are used and who they are used by.

For example - my wife will sometimes say to me, "You're such an asshole." and then we laugh about it. Perhaps I just said or did something amusing and she says it in a playful manner. I am also very fond of my wife, so when she says something like that, in a playful manner, I understand what she means and I am not offended by it. There are times, however, that she says "You're such an asshole." and she means it in a negative sense. They are the exact same words spoken by the exact same person, but the meaning is very different. When she means it, there is a problem and while I am not offended, it's an indication that I am behaving like an asshole.

Additionally, someone else can use the same words and they will take on an entirely different meaning than either of the times my wife says it, and it is meant to be insulting.

Now, what I am seeing in a large number of your posts is that you are generally offending people, and you are now stuck in a cycle. What might be a witty comment from FBR (just to choose a single example) would not be considered as "witty" from you, but rather, "There's another one of those annoying posts from the freak that says he has a 9 inch penis, makes $37k a year, thinks we should all love him and be his pregnant dancer bitch." You've already set the scene, and you won't be changing that for some time since you have managed to freak out damned near every single person who uses this board.

Someone once suggested that you look at yourself for the answer to the question, "Why does everyone treat me like I'm a leper?" You have not heeded that advice, but rather continue to say "Whaaaah, how come HE can say that, but I can't??"

There is tremendous diversity on this board, and all of the regular posters I have seen are exceptionally open to differing opinions and lifestyles...so there is no possibility of unwarranted cold-shouldering.

That said, I say - reflect...and good luck.

misschevious420
11-10-2004, 08:21 PM
me and mine...:couple:

Tiff_7_17
11-10-2004, 11:21 PM
My babe and I, I think I posted this pic already in another thread, whatever though. It's a horrrrrible picture of me I think, btw. hehe.