PDA

View Full Version : French maid skit

cottoncandy
07-26-2004, 07:55 PM
I bought a French maid costume and a feather duster. ;)I was wondering what kind of music to use for this- all I could really think of was "She works hard for the money" or maybe something with lyrics in French. Any music suggestions would be appreciated. I'd also appreciate ideas for other props to use in the skit. Thank you.

LEIGH_LANDON
07-27-2004, 09:59 AM
I did a french maid - and I had several sets of tunes I used depending on my mood and the type of crowd!

one set was all french or had that feel - like french kiss, voulez vous oh shay avec moi (oh my god spelling issues LOL) the song that christina aguilera and crew redid for moulin rouge (u may wanna check that movie soundtrak too) My cherie amour (stevie wonder)

or like you said 9 -5 or she works hard for the money -

do a music search and use key words like clean or dirty or maid or room service or wash or stuff like that!

French maid was one of my favorite shows. Here's a cute little trick feel free to use, I always sprinkled a tiny dash of baby powder deep into the center of the feather duster dont use it (the duster) until you get to a key part in your tune, lean over and dust the top of a bald mans head (there is ALWAYS a bald man on front row lol) and POOF!! all this powder fluffs out as you dust his noggin making it appear as though Mr baldy had a VERY dusty head - good for a laugh - but only a dash of powder you dont want to dump a load all over him & his drink and the guys beside him --- only the smallest little shake into the duster will do!!!

Have fun!
Bonne chance!

Leigh

Gerina
07-27-2004, 02:16 PM
I personally prefer the Lords of Acid version of Lady Marmelade, it has a little more attitude and "french"
emphasis

cottoncandy
07-27-2004, 02:20 PM
Leigh and Gerina thank you for the great music and skit ideas. I appreciate it!

blondhottie
07-27-2004, 02:46 PM
How about "Dirty Laundry" by Don Henley?

Djoser
07-27-2004, 08:12 PM
Well, Gerina, I am a big fan of Lords of Acid--except that stupid "Pussy" song which I will be happy if I never hear again--so I will be checking that out for sure.

Without question the sexiest song with French lyrics I have ever heard is this one:

"Les Portes du Souvenir", by Princesses Nubiennes, and it is an excellent dance song--but it isn't really cute or funny, just drop-dead sexy as hell...

It would have to be the second song. Get them laughing and then reel them in. But if you don't like Enigma or that sort of stuff I would avoid it.

And Leigh, you are a genius--I would love to see that duster trick! Do any of those bald guys ever get mad?

LEIGH_LANDON
07-29-2004, 08:19 AM
nope - they are startled for a sec cuz they are the ones getting it but all the laughter around them perks them up and they laugh too!

you can dust their crotch too - as if to say 'that thing hasnt been used in sooo long look how dusty it is'!!

Both are funny and harmless!

The key is to only use the SMALLEST amount of powder - otherwise yah for sure you are gonna get some one riled up if it gets in their eyes or drinks etc.

If you arent allowed contact (some bars have a 3 foot minimum) then I always pulled down my frilly bottom panties bent over looked behind me with an OOPS! position and look on my face :o and dusted my bottom - not as good as doing it to them but depending where you work you gotta get creative!

Cheers!
Leigh

Aleah
08-25-2004, 11:51 AM
The song from the Revlon comercial! Anyone know what that is??

ChadW
08-26-2004, 08:33 PM
Maybe try "Voulez vous by Abba (there are updated cover versions of this around). Also check out "Libertine" and "Disenchantee" by Kate Ryan - great pop songs sung in French! Did you think of "C'est plane pour moi" by Plastic Bertrand from the '80's?