PDA

View Full Version : Moderator Vote

Pryce
08-18-2004, 07:39 PM
We took the list of nominies, selected those with the most member support, organized them so they only had one board, and PM'd them tonight (actually we'll be doing this over the next hour).

On boards with few nominees or overwhelming support for one nominee, we won't hold a vote. On the others you may vote - most boards will probably end up with 2 moderators. We will allow you to select yes or no for each moderator so you can vote for more than one.

We are sorry for the short notice but voting will be open from Fri. (20th)-Sun (22nd). This is a must because GF and I will have limited access for 10 days starting at the end of next week. We want to have moderators in place before that time and give them a few days to get comfortable in their new roles. Again, I'm sorry for the small window.

If you want to have a say and vote - make sure visit during that time. :)

Take care,
Pryce

A_Guy
08-18-2004, 08:29 PM
wooohooo!! SW in moderation ;)

well, I'll see what I can do about sticking around during those times....

Yeah, who am I kidding... I'll be here! :P

GoldCoastGirl
08-20-2004, 07:13 PM
It already is moderated in a way. Moderation just helps each forum section to stay 'on topic' ... that's all. Also to help keep the crap out (ie personal attacks and so forth) so it is a more enjoyable environment for all.

That's how I see moderation. Not something that is restrictive but something that can help aid/enhance a more enjoyable experience of the forums. ;D

Can you tell I'm a moderator elsewhere ? LOL