PDA

View Full Version : Nature's best kept secret is "in"....

GoldCoastGirl
09-06-2004, 01:34 AM
What tastes better than apple juice or orange juice and blows both of these juices away when it comes to health, nutrition and taste? Dr. Earl Mindell's hottest product ever - Himalayan Goji™ Juice. Nature's best keep secret!

Now available in USA, Canada, Puerto Rico, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong... and many more nations...

Find out MORE! Visit www.goldcoastgirl.freelife.com (http://www.goldcoastgirl.freelife.com)

http://people.mail2me.com.au/~bibs/emailcash-gojiAD.jpg (http://goldcoastgirl.freelife.com/)

Personally, I love this stuff. ;D ;D I loose weight even tho' I may not eat the best (then again, I do stay active other than the dancing)... I find it has definately helped improve my sleep (I really only need 5 hours now). It has increased my vitality and total well-being. Then again, each case (containing 4 x 1 Liter bottles) comes with a 90 day "even if the bottle is empty" money back guarantee.... not that I have needed to use it. ;)

No b-s.. since I don't have/get my period (I'm on depo shots).. a co-worker who was "on her rags" who also was having some period pain had some as I had heard it helped relieve it.. she swears it was the "swig" (shot/capful) of Goji juice that she had that helped.

Basically, I'm promoting it because I love the stuff.. it is worth it in that it has reduced the "off time" I need to have due to ill health.

I'm after other SW members who would like to give this wonderful nutritious juice a go for 90 days... and to give me their feedback. You can always request a refund if you aren't satisfied with the juice after the first 90 days of using it daily. ;)

GoldCoastGirl
09-06-2004, 05:47 PM
Why Is Hollywood Wild For This Berry?

Hollywood's hottest new food comes from Tibet, looks like a red raisin and tastes like a cranberry crossed with a cherry. The Goji berry is nature's little miracle packed full of antioxidants, minerals, vitamin C (500 times more than oranges!) and essential fatty acids. The powerful berries, which are used in Tibetan medicine to fight depression and cancer, are also said to be a secret weapon against aging. No wonder celebs love them! Murad is adding Goji extract to its skincare line, but the easiest way to get a Goji fix is to follow the example of LA's Kinara Spa and Cafe© and add a handful of berries to a salad or trail mix.

In The Search for the True Goji Berry (http://freelife.com/Sites/goldcoastgirl/redir.cfm?page=/australia/info/goji/5.cfm) --- is the reason why you can trust that you receiving genuine Goji berries from this product compared with other products.

GoldCoastGirl
09-09-2004, 08:53 PM
Fantastic Life-Changing Results with Himalayan Goji Juice

http://www.gojiexpress.com/images/goji_2black.jpg (http://www.gojiexpress.com/index.cfm?pg=testimonials.htm)

Click the image above to view them... ;D ;D ;D

GoldCoastGirl
09-21-2004, 09:15 PM
Here's an excerpt on Goji and it's effects on CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome)

Please note: "Wolfberry" is a coloquialism for goji berry.

Can the Wolfberry Boost Immune Function?

According to a report of the State Scientific and Technological Commission of China, the wolfberry contains compounds known as lycium polysaccharides, which appeared to be highly effective in promoting immunity. These results were validated in a number of clinical trials.

In one study on a group of cancer patients, the wolfberry triggered an increase in both, lymphocyte transformation rate and white blood cell count (measures of immune function).

In another study involving a group of 50 people with lower-limit white blood cell counts, the wolfberry increased phagocytosis and the titre of serum antibodies (another index of immune function). Unhealthy levels of titre of serum antibodies have long been associated with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (also known as Epstein-Barr). Does this mean that the wolfberry could be used as a weapon against Epstein-Barr? The possibilities are intriguing.

In another study, consumption of wolfberry lead to a strengthening of immunoglobulin A levels (an index of immune function). Because the decline of immunoglobulin A is one of the signs of aging, an increase in these levels suggests that the wolfberry may enable injured DNA to better repair itself and ward off tissue degeneration.

shinychar
09-23-2004, 05:16 PM
I am looking for something to give me more energy. I definitely feel fatiqued and need my 8 hours a night, but when I am dancing, it really drains me. I don't think others feel as drained as I do.... I also risk getting sick when I try to work too much at the club. I don't think this is normal. So my question is, will the Goji juice give me more energy? I am desperate for a solution to my need for stamina. :tired:

kellyallstar
09-23-2004, 06:00 PM
looks good

GoldCoastGirl
09-24-2004, 06:00 PM
I am looking for something to give me more energy. I definitely feel fatiqued and need my 8 hours a night, but when I am dancing, it really drains me. I don't think others feel as drained as I do.... I also risk getting sick when I try to work too much at the club. I don't think this is normal. So my question is, will the Goji juice give me more energy? I am desperate for a solution to my need for stamina. :tired:

This as well as the fact that it has helped me stay a more positive person (whenever I feel :( I have a capful of this juice and I can feel it 'lifting my mood' almost immediately) and helps keep any sore-ness from work minimised.... I would definately recommend it.

I really only sleep 5 hours and then only need an extra half hour at the most 'nap' prior to work. I've been using it for almost 3 months now (whenever I do feel run down or sick I mix it in a 'shake' with cranberry juice and strawberries).

Besides.. it is risk-free to try. This was the draw-card for me.

If you are a US resident, click on the USA flag and you'll be taken to the site made for USA residents. You'll most likely be able to buy just a bottle of this juice instead of a whole case. Regardless of what you purchase... it does come with a 90 day "even if the bottle is empty" money back guarantee.

Try it out.. and if it doesn't work for you.. no harm done.. get your money back even if you've used the whole bottle.

8) ;D 8) ;D

GoldCoastGirl
09-24-2004, 06:09 PM
looks good

That's what I thought too.. and I was sick of taking so many damn pills/multi-vitamins to get the same effect.

Another benefit I don't think I've mentioned that this stuff has had on me.... whenever I gain a kilo or 4 (usually when I'm working away from home, don't use this juice daily and not being as active)... I re-start using it daily (I have 2 capfuls twice a day).. I loose the weight :)

I also see it as a way of balancing my diet esp. when I don't eat so well. ;)

Having that 90 day money back guarantee is just a little extra something. :D

GoldCoastGirl
09-24-2004, 08:07 PM
Feel free to post your questions in re: Goji Juice here in this thread or email me ( [email protected] ) ;D

Also.. when you visit the website ( http://goldcoastgirl.freelife.com (http://goldcoastgirl.freelife.com/) ) please click on the flag in relation to the country where you reside ;D Each country has their own website.

This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

GoldCoastGirl
09-30-2004, 01:39 AM
The World's #1 Nutritionist Reveals Astounding Research On One Of The Most Powerful Anti-Aging Foods Ever Discovered!

Learn the secrets of goji's health benefits yourself!

http://www.gojibook.com/images/home_01.jpg (http://www.gojibook.com)

34 Reasons To Go For Goji
How Long Do You Want to Live?
Introducing the Goji Berry
Legend and Long Life
The Goji Well
The Perfect Goji
Why the Himalayas?
Raise Your Glass to Goji!
Testimonials

GoldCoastGirl
10-05-2004, 02:32 AM
The Bovis Energy Scale

Thanks to a French researcher in the 1930's by the name of Antoinne Bovis, we have a means to measure the "life force" or "natural earth energy" present in water, plants, rock formations and the like. Ranging from zero to infinity, those trained in the required intuitive methods can assign a "Bovis" value to whatever they measure. For example, human beings show a reading on the Bovis scale of 6,500. Scientific research has correlated the clockwise or right spin of atoms and molecules with a Bovis reading below 6,500 is neutral for human life (i.e. life-depleting), and anything registering above 6,500 is essentially energy invigorating or enhancing to us. So, a counterclockwise or left spin correlates with a reading above 6,500 (i.e. life-enhancing). Besides mismanagement of the environment, readings below 6,500 are the effect of underground streams, geological faults, and Earth's magnetic grids. Several of Earth's energy vortices exceed 2,000,000 Bovis. FreeLife International's "Himalayan Goji Juice" shows a reading of 355,000 ... the highest reading that many health professionals have reported ever receiving. A truly amazing product!

Some Recorded Bovis Energy Ratings:
Noni Juice 17,000
Sea Silver 24,000
Limu 54,000
Xango 55,000
Himalayan Goji Juice 355,000 :o 8)

The Hertz Energy Scale

Another energy unit... named for the German physicist Heinrich Rudolf Hertz (1857-1894), who proved in 1887 that energy is transmitted through a vacuum by electromagnetic waves.

Some Recorded Hertz Energy Ratings:
Noni Juice 0 - 500
Sea Silver 2,000
Limu 2,000
Xango 2,300
Himalayan Goji Juice 6,000 :D 8)

In a world where science is recognizing "energy medicine" more and more and its' crucial role in releasing healing properties, these stats are a powerful confirmation of FreeLife's Himalayan Goji Juice playing an intregal part (of the whole:-) in providing cutting-edge wellness products.

goldcoastgirl.freelife.com (http://goldcoastgirl.freelife.com)

Nichole
10-05-2004, 08:35 AM
I seem to be getting sick alot and just can't seem to kick it. Also very tired. I think I am just burned out from working, but will this help?

GirlFriday
10-07-2004, 07:43 PM
If this can lift my energy, then it's worth the $$

GoldCoastGirl
10-08-2004, 05:53 PM
I seem to be getting sick alot and just can't seem to kick it. Also very tired. I think I am just burned out from working, but will this help?Well... there truely is no harm in trying it. Give it a decent go (go thru a whole bottle)... have 30mls (or 1 ounce) per day or even twice or three times per day until you've finished your first bottle. If you aren't satisfied, you are covered by a 90 day "even if the bottle is empty" money back guarantee ;D

I have a lady in the same state as me (Gladstone, Queensland) who is now on her second case (4 x 1 Liter/Litre bottles) of Goji Juice... the information that I posted above about CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) was thanks to her. She was looking for information on how the Goji Juice will be of benefit to her due to CFS.

Any information I have about Goji Juice and/or Goji Berries I will posting in this thread. Read over it, visit the site (http://goldcoastgirl.freelife.com/) and if you still have any further questions - you can either contact me. Remember, if you buy a case (or in the USA a bottle) of Goji Juice you are covered by a 90 day "even if the bottle is empty" money back guarantee ;D

This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

montythegeek
10-08-2004, 08:40 PM
Vee,
FYI. I think the page one gets when you hit "buy now" has a mistake in it or is badly worded. It says the monthly supply for one person is 2 bottles, then says the same thing right underneath about 4 bottles. It is worded kind of confusingly. Good luck.

GoldCoastGirl
10-10-2004, 01:11 AM
Vee,
FYI. I think the page one gets when you hit "buy now" has a mistake in it or is badly worded. It says the monthly supply for one person is 2 bottles, then says the same thing right underneath about 4 bottles. It is worded kind of confusingly. Good luck.Hey ;D

If you are referring to http://www.gojiexpress.com/buynow.cfm

This is not a mistake. Only in the USA and Canada can you buy Himalayan Goji™ Juice by the bottle. Everywhere else you have to buy Himalayan Goji™ Juice by the case (which is 4x 1 Litre/Liter bottles).

I understand where your confusion lies... it isn't badly worded it is based upon how much you consume daily. If you are only consuming 2 ounces (60ml) per day (a first time user or light user, for instance) then they recommend that you purchase 2x 1 Litre/Liter bottles of Juice which should last you for 28 days (one month). On the other hand, if you find that you will be a heavy user of the Juice (trying to seek it's full benefit) by consuming 4 ounces (120ml) per day then they recommend that you purchase a "case" (4x 1 Litre/Liter bottles) of Juice to last you 28 days (one month).

I hope this has helped clear your confusion up in re: this page. ;)

GoldCoastGirl
10-16-2004, 02:44 AM
Here are the countries that this juice is available in:

USA (you are also able to purchase by the bottle in the USA)
Canada (you are also able to purchase by the bottle in Canada)
Mexico
Singapore
Philippines
Puerto Rico
Australia
Dominican Republic
Hong Kong
New Zealand

All shipments are made via a third party warehouse in your country (except USA). I usually receive my order (min. 1 case which is 4 bottles) within 1-2 days of actually placing the order (via the website (http://goldcoastgirl.freelife.com/)).

GoldCoastGirl
10-20-2004, 10:31 PM
* NEW *

Yes... I have a Yahoo Group devote to this juice. As with any other Yahoo Group.. it is free to join.

It gives you another option to learn about Himalayan Goji Juice as I have been promoting in this thread. ;D

http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/goldcoastgirl

GoldCoastGirl
10-25-2004, 08:14 PM
David Wolfe, the world's top raw food expert has endorsed Himalayan Goji Juice.

FROM THE WEBSITE ( rawfood.com (http://www.rawfood.com/cgi-bin/order/index.cgi?id=212693292151&d=single&item_id=0861&c=Organic_Food&sc=Juices&tc=) )

Ingredients: Reconstituted goji juice from whole Lycium barbarum fruit (goji berries), grape juice, pear juice, apple juice, pear puree, with 1/10 of 1% sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate added to maintain freshness. Contains NO added sugar, artificial colors, sweeteners or flavors. Unpasteurized & pesticide-free!
Serving Size: 1 Fluid Ounce (30 ml)

Servings Per Container: Approx. 33

Special note from the rawfood.com staff: ''You can drink a lot more than the recommended one ounce serving per day--we sure do! Some people here drink 1/2 liter per day.''

Special note to raw purists: Himalayan Goji Juice is 99.9% pure unpasteurized, pesticide-free chill-blended juice. This has been personally confirmed by the creator of this delicious juice blend, Dr. Earl Mindell. We, like you, wish there was no need for the 1/10 of 1% sodium benzoate. However, without it, the juice would never maintain its freshness and reach the market for distribution. THE POWERFUL NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS OF THIS JUICE BLEND FAR OUTWEIGH THE NEGATIVE .1% THAT'S USED TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS. If this product is not for you, we respect that and we have many other items which are 100% raw. Thank you!

Learn more @ http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/whvl (http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/whvl)

Treat yourself to total well-being for 90 days! http://goldcoastgirl.freelife.com (http://goldcoastgirl.freelife.com)

GoldCoastGirl
10-25-2004, 10:32 PM
FROM Vista magazine Issue 36 (CANADA 2004)

If you would like the larger (readable) version of this article please contact me [email protected]

Article was sent to me by fellow SW member - she knows who she is... and she knows I'm grateful :)

GoldCoastGirl
11-15-2004, 03:19 AM
Just wanted to add something more to my story.

Due to having to work away from home recently for 3 weeks and running out of Goji Juice within the first week of being there (Rockhampton, Queensland).... within my second week...

My sleep quality decreased and I came down with a cold or something. Regardless, I started to have a fever... which then included a stuffy/runny nose and cough. I was far from being well.

I managed to purchase a case of juice whilst in Rockhampton and gave myself an BIG dose of it (4 capfuls) as soon as I received the package. I then kept with the increased dosage (4 capfuls) every 4 hours or so. What I noticed within using it with this increased dosage for a period of 24 hours (or just under a day and half).... My condition had dramatically improved!

I'm not kidding! I no longer felt so fatigued and unwell. Granted I still have the cough however my nose took only days to clear up. My sleep also improved ... YAY!!!

Considering I was using other items to help me overcome the initial stages of the cold I had (which was thanks to stress mainly wearing me down).... they didn't work nearly as well as the juice did.

I had it pure at first. I then mixed with Orange Juice later on.

Man... just goes to show... this stuff really does work. Even I was amazed at how quickly I healed soon after I started re-using it. Hopefully I won't run out when I'm next away from home ever again LOL!!!

GoldCoastGirl
11-18-2004, 09:25 PM
FIRST to offer the goji berry as a GUARANTEED POTENCY 100% juice beverage!

FIRST to determine the IDEAL BALANCE of the goji berry's four unique MASTER MOLECULE POLYSACCHARIDES!

FIRST to develop a SPECTRAL SIGNATURE which identifies only those goji berries with the exact nutritional profile of the legendary goji of the Himalayas!

FIRST to create PROPRIETARY EXTRACTION TECHNOLOGY for extracting the juice while preserving the precious nutrients!

FIRST to develop an exclusive recipe combined with a proprietary CHILL-BLENDING technology!

FIRST to apply the demanding SEVEN-STEP Quality Manufacturing Process that insures the same nutritional value in every sip!

HIMALAYAN GOJI™ JUICE—
A TRUE FREELIFE ORIGINAL!

mccodu
11-19-2004, 12:25 AM
Do You Want the Truth????

IF there were a formula for increasing one's life to hundreds of years, don't you think the Americal Medical Association would have jumped on it? The fact is this: human cells are genetically programmed to regenerate a certain number of times -- and then the clock "turns off" -- don't believe me? This is why bones and joints deteriorate. It is nature's way of controlling the population -- if all animals lived for hundreds of years, then the food chain would deteriorate!

Sorry for my rambling -- the plain truth is this: there is NO Tibetian potion that enables a person to live hundreds of years.

Just as there is no breast cream to enhance bust size, nor a cellulite cream for removing cottage cheese from one's thighs -- save your money. Or at least, spend it on your favorite stripper.

Mccodu

GoldCoastGirl
11-19-2004, 01:42 AM
I'm more interested in the Goji Juice for its many many other benefits such as improved sexual apetite, able to maintain weight very well (even tho' I may not eat the best or exercise much as I think it helps my metabolism), helps me stay sane (a general feeling of wellness) as well as reduce the duration of any colds/flus etc that I may experience if I experience them at all.

It has benefited me more than any multi-vitamin or any other similiar nutritional product available today. I'm not interested in the living hundreds of years part... just being able to live well and healthy.

tiamaria
11-19-2004, 04:09 PM
Iv'e actually just heard about this from a client of mine,she swears it has helped her feel great energy.

GoldCoastGirl
11-19-2004, 06:52 PM
Iv'e actually just heard about this from a client of mine,she swears it has helped her feel great energy.
Well... you can help support a fellow SW member by purchasing a bottle (or for even better value a case which is four bottles) of this Juice via me ;D

As has been previously stated in this thread, my website caters for many countries. Just click on the relevant flag ;)

http://goldcoastgirl.freelife.com

AudreyLeigh
11-20-2004, 10:19 PM
That sales thing looks like some kind on Pyramid Scheme... recruit and you make more money... interesting... but im assuming its based out of US soil so its perfectly LEGAL :)

GoldCoastGirl
11-20-2004, 10:51 PM
That sales thing looks like some kind on Pyramid Scheme... recruit and you make more money... interesting... but im assuming its based out of US soil so its perfectly LEGAL :)
Yes it is MLM and Freelife International is a US based company. They are perfectly legitmate (I did my own research before signing with them as I have been burnt before in re: network marketing) and unlike other MLM companies... they don't require you to recruit every single living breathing person on this planet. (They also don't require a membership fee to be paid so it was free for me to join as a Marketing Executive)

You can opt to make money by being a high consuming customer (this only works if you buy 2 or more cases per month), selling the juice or recruiting Marketing Executives.

The great thing about the recruiting MEs part is that I only need 3 consistent MEs (as in they sell 2 cases of Juice every month) to start making some money. I don't need 200... not even 50... just 3 MEs.

I'm more in it to sell the Juice than the recruitment angle. Since I've had such remarkable results with this product over many other products (and I've tried ALOT :O ) plus how easy it is to order.... I just want to "spread the word" about this wonderful juice. ;)

If you want to become one of my MEs... I won't stop you ;D however I am not going to make you either. I would rather you as a customer. :)

GoldCoastGirl
11-24-2004, 08:32 PM
If there's one thing you would want to change or improve about your health, what would it be?

Here are 34 reasons and ways this remarkable juice can help you! (The points in blue are the ways that this juice has helped me personally)

1. Extends life, protecting your body from premature aging through its powerful antioxidant action

2. Increases your energy and strength, especially when fighting disease

3. Makes you feel and look younger. Goji stimulates the secretion of hGH (human growth hormone), the "youth hormone."

4. Maintains healthy blood pressure

5. Reduces your risk of cancer

6. Reduces cholesterol

7. Promotes normal blood sugar in early adult-onset diabetes

8. Enhances sexual function and treats sexual dysfunction

9. Helps you lose weight

10. Relieves headaches and dizziness

11. Relieves insomnia and improves the quality of sleep

12. Supports eye health and improves your vision

13. Strengthens your heart

14. Inhibits lipid peroxidation (a cause of heart disease)

15. Improves disease resistance

16. Improves immune response (T-cell, IL-2, IgA, IgG)

17. Cancer treatment

18. Restores and repairs DNA (preventing mutations that can cause cancer)

19. Inhibits tumor growth

20. Reduces the toxic effects of chemotherapy and radiation

21. Builds strong blood, enhancing production of red blood cells, white blood cells and
platelets, and treatment of bone marrow deficiency

22. Improves lymphocyte count

23. Activates anti-inflammatory enzymes

24. Supports healthy liver function

25. Treats menopausal symptoms

26. Prevents morning sickness in the first trimester of pregnancy

27. Improves fertility

28. Strengthens your muscles and bones

29. Supports normal kidney function

30. Improves your memory and recall ability

31. Helps chronic dry cough

32. Alleviates anxiety and stress

33. Promotes cheerfulness and brightens your spirit

34. Improves weakened digestion

GoldCoastGirl
11-28-2004, 10:42 PM
For those who would like to know my Freelife ID so they can order a bottle or case of this remarkable juice.... FreeLife ID 4185719

;D

vabeach
01-21-2005, 06:51 PM
Do You Want the Truth????

IF there were a formula for increasing one's life to hundreds of years, don't you think the Americal Medical Association would have jumped on it? The fact is this: human cells are genetically programmed to regenerate a certain number of times -- and then the clock "turns off" -- don't believe me? This is why bones and joints deteriorate. It is nature's way of controlling the population -- if all animals lived for hundreds of years, then the food chain would deteriorate!

Sorry for my rambling -- the plain truth is this: there is NO Tibetian potion that enables a person to live hundreds of years.

Just as there is no breast cream to enhance bust size, nor a cellulite cream for removing cottage cheese from one's thighs -- save your money. Or at least, spend it on your favorite stripper.

Mccodu

I have to agree with Mccodu.

GoldCoastGirl
01-22-2005, 02:05 AM
All it promises is that you will live longer and not live hundreds of years longer. Oh pluuuuuuuuease!!!! Every I don't believe such hogwash. (I just :laughing: realised where you may have received this wrong-ful impression - I changed it to read what it is truely meant to read..)

;D Now give the rest of this thread a good read or go to http://www.goldcoastgirl.freelife.com for more information...

vabeach
01-22-2005, 11:38 AM
well said! I just wanted to make it clear that AVERAGE lifespan for Tibet people is approximately 67. Im sure some may live longer than100.

Miss Jessica
01-26-2005, 04:27 PM
mmmm... sounds yummy. I'll try!

GoldCoastGirl
01-28-2005, 05:13 AM
A note to all Americans and Canadians: You are able to buy this juice by the bottle. Use the juice daily until you have no more and if you do not like it for whatever reason... you can always opt to have your money refunded (90 day "empty bottle" money back guarantee)... thereby your risk to giving this product "a go" is drastically reduced.

A note to everyone: It is free for you to join the Customer Advantage program which will allow you to purchase any Freelife products at the "wholesale" price not the full retail price.

Another note to all Americans and Canadians: Once you have joined the Customer Advantage program, you are also eligible to purchase any of the many quality personal, home and pet care products for sale via http://www.goldcoast.freelife.com (click USA flag... click "enter freelife.com").

I would love it if anyone purchased any of the other products not just the Goji juice. Since I'm Australian, I can only purchase the juice at this moment in time.