PDA

View Full Version : Ok boys, I wanna know...

MeganS
10-13-2003, 03:00 PM
...what type of dancers turn you on? Blondes, brunettes, redheads... Tall, short, skinny, curvy, big tits, little, real or fake? Where does music or costumes come into play? Are there certain ones you like/dislike? Do you really give a rats ass about pole dancing? What really pursuades you into getting a lap dance? Give me some feedback on what really trips your trigger in the tittie bars! What are your favorite scents on a woman?

P.S. Oh, and if a dancer's married and wears her wedding ring at work, what do you think? Turned off?

sadbuttrue
10-13-2003, 03:14 PM
Welcome MeganS. That's a lot of questions in one shot...but,

My current favorite color is darker, either brunette or black hair.

I often go with shorter, slimmer ones. I am yet to pick for an ATF from the beginning a girl with fake boobs!

Often black catches my eye in costume. The schoolgirl outfit is tough to resist because of one ATF I had. I like metal music.

I love dance and pole work. An acrobatic display can often go a long way with me to getting a lap dance. Eye contact is incredibly important

I mostly go to clubs on a schedule, with others thrown in as I find a club I want to try.

Eternity is still possibly my favorite scent, vanilla is another, although there are lots I like.

A dancer can be married - no matter - it's dance.

>>>Sad<<<
:)

FBR
10-13-2003, 03:31 PM
Im inclined toward brunettes although one of my flock is a blond. Im a sucker for green eyes though :P . Wouldnt matter in that case whether brunette, blond whatever.

My fav has a couple moves on the pole that make me shiver I have to admit ;D Im sure she reserves those moves for when Im in the club...LOL...yeah right...LOL Its this thing where she backs up against the pole almost like its an :o and licks her nipples at the same time LOL I like it ;D

I love smelling nice perfume but I prefer scentless as I have to go home afterwards LOL

A lot of guys dont care about the ring one way or the other. I prefer that you lose it when in the club. My evil side hates the thought of some dude living off your big earnings getting the cookie for free while Im spending thousands LOL Just me.

Welcome again Megan. I sent you a nice welcoming PM and you didnt respond. I wasnt hitting on you FYI...I have plenty of hot strippers...just ask around...I was just being nice.

FBR

Richard_Head
10-13-2003, 04:13 PM
...what type of dancers turn you on? Blondes, brunettes, redheads... Tall, short, skinny, curvy, big tits, little, real or fake? Where does music or costumes come into play? Are there certain ones you like/dislike? Do you really give a rats ass about pole dancing? What really pursuades you into getting a lap dance? Give me some feedback on what really trips your trigger in the tittie bars! What are your favorite scents on a woman?

P.S. Oh, and if a dancer's married and wears her wedding ring at work, what do you think? Turned off?
Welcome MeganS,

In answer to your questions, I really don't have a preference as far as hair color or skin color is concerned, it's all good ;D, lets see tall, short, skinny, curvy, big tits, little, real, or fake, also all good ;D. Damn I'm easy. Seriously though I generally go for a lean, toned, girl with a nice butt and a pretty face.

Yes music is good, they should play that.

Costumes, it depends on the girl, some things look good on some dancers not so good on others, kind of depends on body type, skin tone, etc. I am partial to white though, I don't know why, maybe it's just that it has that virginal quality to it. Also, the simpler the better, forget all the garters and straps, and lose the damn booty shorts and bikini bottoms, I want to see that thong ;D.

I like pole work (no pun intended), how can you not like it when a dancer climbs to the top of the pole, slides down real fast head first only to slow down near the bottom and spin herself into the perfect position in front of you ;D .

Generally looks will get a girl in the door, but for repeat business she needs to also have some personality, at least act like you are also enjoying yourself (we all know it's an act, but hell it makes us feel good about ourselves).

I'm with FBR on the ring issue, lose it, I don't want to see that.

Hope that helps, keep posting those questions.

fishnet
10-13-2003, 05:02 PM
LMAO! RH almost wrote my post for me. ;D

As far as type, that is a tough call. I prefer petite women but have had past favs in the 5'10" range. All I know is they have to trigger a viseral reaction. If I see them all the way across the room, and they are the right type, I will practically run to get there before anyone else. LOL. The "wanna dance?" will never work with me. My money! My choice! Hair color, music and oufits don't matter. If the visual is a yes, she better be able to carry on a conversation on a wide variety of subjects. All looks, dumb as a board won't get it. Y backs are the only way to go. Triangles don't cut it!

I love watching good pole work. Good for a few bucks on stage. No guarantee of dances.

I agree. No rings. No bf talk! Ruins any fantasy.

togadan
10-13-2003, 05:04 PM
I'm not too particularly picky but I do prefer a girl with some curves. I had a dance once with a skinny girl with a really hard butt, and it kinda hurt. It was like getting gently jabbed in the crotch by a boxing glove.

Sometimes I judge a girl by the music she plays. She could be the nicest person in the world but if she starts dancing to hard rap or rock/metal then I'll think she's going to kill me or something.

I'm a sucker for any type of skirt on a girl. The worst dressed girl that comes to mind at the moment is one who wore a zipped up hooded sweatshirt with panties and stockings.

Yeah, I like pole work too.

It's usually just that first impression that makes me want to get a lapdance. You just have to have a certain personality and/or look.

I like those fruity or flowery body lotions. More of a shower fresh scent than perfumey.

I guess I'd rather not see the ring. It's like if I see a tattoo of some guy's name on a dancer. I start feeling weird and wonder if there's a jealous boyfriend or husband out there ready to beat me up. I have a crazy imagination, I can't help it.

Levene
10-13-2003, 05:47 PM
When I go to a club I seek out Asian dancers. They are the hottest girls and nicest people usually. They also tend to give nasty dances. I generally do not seek out white chicks, especially blondes with fake breasts......what a turn-off.

- Levene

pensivebang
10-13-2003, 06:41 PM
I prefer slim blondes with natural breasts, and no perfume... I like the natural smell, and when the girl gets worked up into a slight sweat while dancing, even better. ;)

What kills me is also those little dimples on the small of the back on certain girls... Mmmm...

What makes me want to get a lapdance? First of all, attraction obviously, and also a girl who hangs out for a while and seems to be having a good time, so you can get a little bit of a sense of personality instead of "you wanna dance?"

Don't care much for pole work.

lestat1
10-13-2003, 06:49 PM
If I were going to be very picky about it; I'd go with a young skinny blonde with proportionate, real breasts. Costume-wise, I like a schoolgirl or elaborate lingerie outfit with a preference towards white or a very girly color, such as pink. I'm single, so I don't mind a dancer wearing a lot of perfume. A dancer's soft, feminine, or fruity fragrance is one of the things I like best about the strip club experience.

Attitude-wise, I like a dancer to be very outgoing, happy, and flirtatious. Never act like a "hot girl," that is my one of my biggest turn-offs. If you look unhappy at work, it makes me think you don't want to be there or dance for anyone, so I won't buy any LDS from you.

For music I like either '80s hard rock or a soft, sensual song. Pole work should enhance your sensuality; handstands and 'monkey acrobatics' [monkeydance] are neither sexy nor lady-like. On stage move slowly and seductively. Keep the athleticism in check.

The wedding ring would be a turn-off. It's not that I think I have a chance with any dancers or don't know it's all just a fantasy; it's just that a wedding ring is like a large neon sign advertising the reality of the situation, and I go to strip clubs to escape reality.

-lestat1

GoldCoastGirl
10-13-2003, 06:58 PM
??? Pierced and if yes, where? Tattoos and if yes, where and any particular vareity? ???

I use body mist that has a slight scent with it. Would you prefer the dancer use scented body mist instead of perfume ?

Just a few of my own questions ;D

lestat1
10-13-2003, 07:12 PM
??? Pierced and if yes, where? Tattoos and if yes, where and any particular vareity? ???
I use body mist that has a slight scent with it. Would you prefer the dancer use scented body mist instead of perfume ?
Just a few of my own questions ;D
I loathe tattoos. Piercings are okay in certain places (ears, belly button, and possibly 'down there') but any more than those few is overdoing it and a turn-off for me. But then I'm rather 'clean-cut' and look for nice cute girls instead of the bad-ass-chick type. I don't know what the differences between a body mist and a perfume are, so I can't answer that one.

coolshot
10-13-2003, 07:15 PM
everthing really since i dont have an atf i usually spend time with several ladies during the night. I choose very eratic and dont have a type. The thing that will draw me in is a thing called "x-factor" just like like that french saying , a certain quality. Might be the hair, the eyes whatever. The most important thing is to have a personalty to keep me there cus thats gonna be the thing that seperates you. It certainly wont be your looks beacause i'm sure there are other hot chicks there willing to take your place and your money thats coming from my wallet.

mr_punk
10-13-2003, 08:28 PM
hair color: i'm flexible

height: preferably tall (5'7" or better) with a good waist to leg ratio, but can work with shorter dancers

body type: a lean and athletic workout body.

breast size/implants: i'm flexible here also with the exception of rock hard implants.

music: i wouldn't know. i wear earplugs in the SC to avoid listening to that crap.

Costumes: i'm flexible

if a dancer's married and wears her wedding ring at work, what do you think?: i don't really care as long as it doesn't influence the quality of the laps.

What are your favorite scents on a woman?

sorry, but i don't do multi-task operations like that in the SC. God gave men two heads. unfortunately,he only gave us enough blood to use one at a time. as long as they wash their asses anything is fine.

Do i really give a rats ass about pole dancing?

no. for me, the only purpose stage dancing serves is that it provides an opportunity to see girls that may have missed your eye. most of the time, i only need less than a minute to conclude if a dancer actually works out in the gym verus depending on dancing, youth or fat burners to keep herself in shape. beyond that, i rarely pay attention to stage dancing.

Give me some feedback on what really trips your trigger in the tittie bars!

if i think she's in shape. i'll buy at least three dances on that basis alone. anything beyond that depends on the quality of the dances.

sadbuttrue
10-13-2003, 11:46 PM
God gave men two heads. unfortunately,he only gave us enough blood to use one at a time.

LMAO Mr_P. That's the best big head/little head line I've heard lately.

>>>Sad<<<
:)

SportsWriter2
10-14-2003, 12:30 AM
Welcome MeganS.

My favorite hair color is whatever's natural for her.

I like five-two, 100, A/B boobs. Fake boobs over 180cc turn me off.

Dark tube dresses and hot pants combos catch my eye. Outside the club: light blue jeans, white running shoes, cotton shirt and no make-up.

I like 112's "Dance with Me" and songs with catchy beats.

I LOVE pole work and acrobatic displays. I get hooked on electric dancers. Eye contact is incredibly important.

I almost always go to clubs or elesewhere to see specific dancers.

I like body lotions with little or no scent.

I prefer college students who have no boyfriends, but any unsatisfying relationship is fine with me. :)

MeganS
10-14-2003, 02:54 AM
Well guys, you sure gave me a lot of feedback! I've been dancing six years and you'd think I wouldn't need to ask such a question, but that was great.

The club I'm mainly working at right now doesn't have a pole. It used to be a club strictly for features (not anymore) so the girls have to KNOW how to entertain. I love it. We're also not allowed at all to hustle LD's, we don't make a comission off drinks, so no hustle there either. And there's the ever "famous" nude blankie show every set, that really gets the crowd going.

There are some great guys here, and I know none of you are probably even remotely near Wisconsin. It's a shame though, It'd be nice if you could drop by!

P.S. Oh, and um, yeah, I might just "lose" the wedd ring this week and see if it makes a difference!

Prester_John
10-14-2003, 02:55 AM

The club-footed, hunchback, flipper-hands look is always a turn on, except if she is married [eek]

fishnet
10-14-2003, 05:05 AM
The club-footed, hunchback, flipper-hands look is always a turn on, except if she is married [eek]

And on meeting his match PJ wrote...

Yes. Unfortunately she is a 47 year old Serbo-Croatian dwarf who is an unemployed shepard with 9 kids living in Butte, Montana.

Make up your mind PJ! Serbo-Croation Dwarf or Club footed hunch back with flipper hands. Ya can't have both. LOL. :D

Megan we had a similar thread before. I believe it was called "What's your type?" I'll see if I can find it. :)

electric_head
10-14-2003, 09:37 AM
Hi Megan,
For me it's the eyes and a nice ass and music is very important.

sadbuttrue
10-19-2003, 08:16 AM
It appears MeganS has put some truly hurtful pictures up in the gallery for our viewing pleasure. Take a peel (er..peek).

>>>Sad<<<
;)

fishnet
10-19-2003, 08:57 AM
Ummm... they aren't quite in the "Gallery" yet! Check out the Upload section. ;D

Fish

Chuck149
10-19-2003, 09:01 AM
For me it's the eyes and the ass.... and MeganS has both ;D Well it took me a little while to get past the ass to look at the eyes, but I finally made it ::)

FBR
10-19-2003, 09:15 AM
Nice pics of Megan

FBR

SportsWriter2
10-19-2003, 09:51 AM
Wow, Megan is what I like!!! And I wrote my specs before she posted the pics.

sol_de_pr2
10-19-2003, 10:02 AM
She can be of any race, ethnic origin, haircolor, etc. as long as she's nice, entertains and doesn't have even the appearance of a ROB. Although I prefer natural boobs, I don't mind implants as long as they look proportioned, NOT like Melonie's (from the pink site :-X).

sadbuttrue
10-19-2003, 11:30 AM
Just a subliminal. But you'll notice I didn't mention an incredible looking babe dressed in a new black outfit in the Uploads section whose name begins "T". That's cuz she's mine all mine! :P ;D Well, anytime I can get Fort Erie/Buffalo and pay for it.

But you never saw this plug...lol.

>>>Sad<<<
;)

doc-catfish
10-19-2003, 12:40 PM
...what type of dancers turn you on? Blondes, brunettes, redheads...
I officially declare no preference, but 16 of the 18 dances I had in OKC were with blondes. Then again, I sure had a lot of brunettes in Vegas.

Tall, short, skinny, curvy, big tits, little, real or fake?
I have a thing for petite gals, but if the right tall one comes along I'm not going to complain. She can be skinny or curvy as long as she has great looking legs and that nice apple hiney on her. I've always said that I prefer natural breasts, but I've been fooled by a lot of good looking fakes, so I'll play it safe and say "natural looking". Yes, there's a difference. ;)

Where does music or costumes come into play? Are there certain ones you like/dislike? As far as music, I prefer a lot of bluesy sounding classic rock, 80's hair metal, with a little dash of hip hop, trance, and jailbait pop (Britney, Christina, etc.) just for variety. Take it easy on the techno, and with very few exceptions avoid country at all costs. Don't do a set of all the same artist because it looks lazy.

Some guys like themed costumes, but I say keep them simple and colorful. Schoolgirl is always safe. I just prefer the "hot, sexy, chick" look. Besides, you're going to be peeling most if not all of it off, right? Try to avoid boots because they cover too much of the legs.

Do you really give a rats ass about pole dancing?
Yes, I like a little athleticism in a gal's routine.

What really pur8suades you into getting a lap dance? Looks are a factor, but often it's how a dancer gives her sales proposition. Be original, and avoid the tacky "wanna dance?".

Give me some feedback on what really trips your trigger in the tittie bars! What are your favorite scents on a woman?
With my nose, I can't tell one scent from another. What I can advise is to use it prudently.

Well, I don't exactly say that I look at a dancer's hand to see if she's wearing a ring, so that's her call, but while I understand that the girl who is doing the dancing might be married, I would like her stripper persona to be available. Enthusiasm, confidence and professionalism can make most customers overlook any finger trinket.

Based on your gallery pics, you could definitely sell me some dances if your approach was right. Now if I could just scrounge up some money for a trip to Wisconsin, after I get my Texas, Arizona-New Mexico, and Iowa trips out of the way. Ahh, too many places to go, to many dancers to see, and never enough money! ::)

Richard_Head
10-19-2003, 02:39 PM
Generally looks will get a girl in the door, but for repeat business she needs to also have some personality, at least act like you are also enjoying yourself (we all know it's an act, but hell it makes us feel good about ourselves).
Just saw your pics MeganS, your looks would definetly get your foot in the door with me.

big_daddy
11-09-2003, 04:04 PM
I would have to say YOUR kind meg!

viplover
11-09-2003, 06:54 PM
Im into all types of girls blondes, brunettes, and redheads, as far as the dancing goes I could care less if your a great dancer but please at least know some moves when your on stage ive seen some girls that just walk around on stage and that sux. I prefer natural breasts and music is a factor cause i tend to pay attention more if its a song i like. I like classy dresses or skimpy little lingerie for outfits. I like it when a girl approaches me and just is sweet and sexy not the girl that you can tell is just there for the money, even though most girls are some hide it better than others.

BigRed1970
11-10-2003, 01:11 AM
I am turned on by all kinds of dancers, some that really get me hot are african americans, orientals, latino. I also have a uh, thing for redheads..... as for body type, for me it is all about uh curves, I like a soft looking body. my favorate outfit is a slingshot..... which looks great on my favorate body type.
as for music and show I like dancers with attitude, and my favorate music is hard rock.....

answer your questions, by the way, that pose you are in on your avatar is hot stuff. need sombody to wash your..... back ;D

Spanky
12-10-2003, 08:21 AM
OK, so this is an older thread, but I was perusing the back pages and this caught my eye...well actually anything with Megan's name catches my eye... ::)

So Megan,

I'm all over the chart on this one.

My SO is a tall, blonde with blue eyes and has an athletic shape. She says my type tends to be brunettes. I always tell her that's not true...but... my ATF is brunette, med. height, very thin, with perfectly proportional natural breasts with large nips. ;) Is the SO right??? I guess the one thing they do have in common (besides great titties) is that are both very attractive.

That is the key for me. A girl needs to be attractive to get me interested. We have some girls with dynamite bodies, but lack the looks. I admire their bods, but I won't get any dances.

Once you pass the looks test, then we go to personality. I've lusted over girls who are thin, voluptuous, small breasted, large breasted (really prefer natural though), blondes, brunettes, African American, Latino and Caucasian.

See how picky I am? LOL

But if a girl is a knockout but comes across being unfriendly or has an attitude, I will NOT get a dance.

Once, I get a dance, it's eye contact and the perception that you're having a good time that will keep you getting more and more. The dance, while important, is secondary. But don't try to grind little Spanky into dust or start a friction fire on my khakis. I prefer a more sensual, heavy eye contact dance, where the girl gets into it, makes me think she's enjoying it, plays with her titties a bit and in general treats me like a king for the time. And a nice mixed of soft grind, leg work, hand holding, rubbing my shoulders is also great.

My 2 favs do that and that's way I dance almost exclusively with them while I'm at the club.

I'd also prefer you not wear a wedding ring - which is a bit weird in that I wear mine? But it is my fantasy. :-/

Hope this helps, and if I ever get to Wisconsin, or South Dakota or catch up with you in your travels, YOU SO MEET MY FIRST FEW CRITERIUM that it would be up to you to get off me when you're tired, because I'm sure I'd be happy to have you stay for a long while. 8)

Santos
12-10-2003, 01:07 PM
This in an old thread, but I'll throw in my 2cents.

I like all types of dancers, short, tall, thin, not so thin, big boobs, small boobs, big fake boobs, small fake boobs.

Usually it comes down to personality. If the dancer seems fun, personable and able to hold a conversation, I'll usually bite. If she thinks "she's all that" and is an ice queen, I'll pass. I usually pass on the Pam Anderson look alikes also. They are much too fake for me.

SportsWriter2
12-10-2003, 02:47 PM
I wanna know when Megan's starting her national tour.

Happy_Camper
12-10-2003, 03:01 PM
I wanna know when Megan's starting her national tour.

Me too, I need a break. (read trip report to understand why)

MeganS
12-11-2003, 03:45 AM
Actually, I think I'll be getting out in March. I need to stop booking myself in Wisconsin so I can actually get out of here! I have a girlfriend who's going to travel with me. We need to set up some dates when we can get together and scope out some places. And actually, I'm jotting down every place you guys mention and those are going to be some of my first stops! Just you wait and see! ;)

Spanky
12-12-2003, 10:38 AM
And actually, I&#039;m jotting down every place you guys mention and those are going to be some of my first stops! Just you wait and see! ;)

Megan,

New Jersey or New York City - I&#039;ll be there, New Jersey or New York City - I&#039;ll be there, New Jersey or New York City - I&#039;ll be there, New Jersey or New York City - I&#039;ll be there, New Jersey or New York City - I&#039;ll be there, New Jersey or New York City - I&#039;ll be there, etc., etc.,

Just in case you are jotting downs places today. LOL

doc-catfish
12-12-2003, 11:37 AM
...what type of dancers turn you on? Blondes, brunettes, redheads... A ever so slight preference for blondes, but if the right brunette or redhead comes along...
:bouncey:

Tall, short, skinny, curvy, big tits, little, real or fake?Ideal would be short (5&#039;0" to 5&#039;6"), but I can go for a tall gal if she has personality. Height isn&#039;t that important. Nice and curvy with medium size boobs.

Where does music or costumes come into play?
Classic rock and 80&#039;s hair rock with just a touch of hip hop.

Costumes? Hmm...call me a pig, but the best costume on a stripper to me are a pair of platform high heels accesorized(sp?) with a naughty "like what you see?" smile. Nothing else.
:yummy:

Are there certain ones you like/dislike?
I was never much for hippie flower girl costumes.

Do you really give a rats ass about pole dancing?
When used properly yes. Gotta show off those legs.

What really pursuades you into getting a lap dance?
A good original approach. I like a gal who can make me WANT that dance, or if you&#039;re not the hustler, a good stage performance. LOTSA eye contact.

And actually, I&#039;m jotting down every place you guys mention and those are going to be some of my first stops! Just you wait and see! ;)

Okay Megan, I&#039;ll bite. Michelle&#039;s Beach House (http://1mbh.com/), Wichita, KS. PM our very own Kobi (http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/index.php?board=5;action=viewprofile;user=Kobi) for information.

Chuck149
12-12-2003, 03:57 PM
Actually, I think I&#039;ll be getting out in March. I need to stop booking myself in Wisconsin so I can actually get out of here! I have a girlfriend who&#039;s going to travel with me. We need to set up some dates when we can get together and scope out some places. And actually, I&#039;m jotting down every place you guys mention and those are going to be some of my first stops! Just you wait and see! ;)

Myrtle Beach South Carolina... March 2oth, 2004 would be nice ;D