PDA

View Full Version : free lap dance video

Pages : [1] 2

jennymodel
12-06-2003, 08:22 AM
:)I have a new feature on my website. A treasure hunt with a lap dance video for your viewing enjoyment.
I would love for you guys to help me out by looking at the video and let me know if there is any problem on your system when you try to view it.

I want to make sure it is working properly so I could use the help, thank you :D

Hint--"o" it will be fun when you see it! On the initial page is a hidden link that with take you to the video.
"o" I hope you find it ;D

Happy_Camper
12-06-2003, 08:43 AM
well the first time I tried it stopped at about 2 minutes. I had to close and restart for it to work again. Then there must have been a lot of network traffic, but I did finally get to see it all. (very good by the way).

jennymodel
12-06-2003, 08:51 AM
Thanks, Happy Camper... I need all the help I can get! Any other ideas or criticism is appreciated, even if you think you are being mean.
I think I could use more time at the gym! Funny, the things you see when a video cam is on your ass! :-[

Richard_Head
12-06-2003, 09:00 AM
It may just be my computer but I was only able to pull up audio, no video, help, I want to see :).

jennymodel
12-06-2003, 09:04 AM
RH, what kind of system is your computer running on? The video is played on Window Media Player 9. I hope that helps....I'm really not that computer savy.

Chuck149
12-06-2003, 09:13 AM
here is what I got when I clicked on the pic

Access Denied

Reason: No referring url given

jennymodel
12-06-2003, 09:18 AM
Okay, Chuck, I will give all of these clues to my webmaster to figure out! I had a couple of guys tell me the other day that they couldn't see the video so I needed some help.
Will work on fixing these problems.
Thank you :)

Happy_Camper
12-06-2003, 09:26 AM
I do have the latest version of media player so that probablly helped. I do know with the older version you will only get sound on some clips (that is why I upgraded).

fishnet
12-06-2003, 09:29 AM
It played perfectly for me! ;D I've got a DSL wireless connection. 128MB of video ram and close to a gig of DDR Ram. I'm using XP.

Jenny my only criticism would be you knew the camera was there and were glancing at it. It would have been better to see you totally focused on the recipient. You better do a reshoot with me as the customer. LMAO! ;D..

Couldn't help thinking my dances usually have more contact ;D... they are only semi-nude though. :P

Guys don't forget to right click and zoom for a full screen. ;D

As far as the gym, looks like you spend more time there than most. ;) Keep up the good work!!! :)

jennymodel
12-06-2003, 09:36 AM
:)yes, Fishnet, I was nervous about the camera! I didn't do too much contact so the viewer could see my body easier.
Do they let you have a lot of contact at the clubs you go to? All the clubs in Texas have varying degrees of contact. Some clubs are mostly air and others, well, anything goes with certain girls :)

Happy_Camper
12-06-2003, 09:39 AM
Guys don't forget to right click and zoom for a full screen. ;D

Damn, how could I have forgot that. Now I just have to go watch it again.....

doc-catfish
12-06-2003, 10:08 AM
I've got an older WMP version on my desktop and I can't even find the link, even with two different browsers! I'll have to whip out the laptop when I get a chance and check it out.

Those rollover still frame pics were awesome though. ;)

Richard_Head
12-06-2003, 10:09 AM
RH, what kind of system is your computer running on? The video is played on Window Media Player 9. I hope that helps....I'm really not that computer savy.
I got a pop up window to upgrade to Window Media Player 9 which I did do, I got much better audio, but still no video. I'm guessing it has more to do with my 56k modem than anything.

lestat1
12-06-2003, 10:29 AM
It worked fine for me (a slight buffering delay when I hit fast-forward or rewind). I have WMP9 and a cable modem.

The video was nice! A little brighter might be good, but if it's too well lit it migh ruin the ambiance. Who was the lucky guy?

electric_head
12-06-2003, 12:19 PM
I had no trouble with it, but sorry I turned off the music cuz I was listening to "Poison The Well". Nice Tushie BTW:)

Brel
12-06-2003, 12:45 PM
The video worked perfectly for me. I'm using a cable modem and WinXP Home.

The dance was real nice, but looked like the fella was really wanting to do some exploration on your body while it was being done! I wouldn't have minded seeing him caress your hips and buttocks some. Also, I think you should either "play up" to the camera totally, or pretend like the camera isn't there at all. Although it looked like you were trying to ignore the camera, the times you looked into the lens kind of broke the mood.

Chuck149
12-06-2003, 01:58 PM
here is what I got when I clicked on the pic

Access Denied

Reason: No referring url given

Ok Jenny I figured out the problem was with my Norton fire wall.. I disabled it and was able to watch the video.

It was very sexy :o although I agree with the previous posters that you should ignore the camera and pay more attention to the customer LOL So, your coming to K2U in the spring eh? :P

Sleepy
12-06-2003, 02:10 PM
Very nice video. Makes me when to go on down to a club now. ;D

jennymodel
12-06-2003, 02:30 PM
:DThanks for all the feedback! Yes, it does look strange when I look at the camera. If I'm going to do that I should look into the camera and draw you in and be dancing just for you without a guy there, you know just dancing in front of the camera. I put that video up as a freebie and will probably change it sometime in the future.
I will play with the video cam in a few weeks and try different moods,outfits, and dancing. Maybe more facial expressions would help too.

Spanky
12-06-2003, 04:56 PM
Jenny,

I couldn't access it at all. I found the link no problem but when I clicked on the picture a black page opened with a link "Click here to Return to Previous Page"

And in the bottom bar was the masseage "Done but with errors on page"

I tried it using an older computer, Windows 95 on a cable modem. Likely my PC but I usually have no trouble accesing videos. But it makes me glad I just ordered a new PC last night -with plenty of speed (3.06 GhZ Pent 4 with HT) and 512 memory.

I'll try again at work on Monday. BTW your web site looks great.

big_daddy
12-06-2003, 06:17 PM
It played perfectly for me to. Who is the guy? It looked like you knew him well with some of the touching in the shorts (underwear) area. Was it in a club your your house? I was very surprised with the length of the video. I noticed he touched you a little. The clubs close to here are no touch. At all. I think the amount of touching he was doing is ok or is it? I know he may have been an "actor" for your movie but in general is that low contact ?

m
12-07-2003, 02:00 AM
worked perfect for me...very nice jenny. lucky guy 7 min lapdance.

Dreamer
12-07-2003, 06:24 AM
Didn't work. Said done but with errors. Then again ,I only have a 56K modem and a lower version of windows media.

FBR
12-07-2003, 08:11 AM
Wow Jenny..that was smokin :o :P The video worked perfect on my machine. I run Windows 2000 Professional. Our network is a full T1. BTW, thanks Fish for the reminder to zoom full screen ;D

FBR

PS: I tried to download to my hard drive but the right button "save as" is disabled LOL Im sure Im not the only one that tried it ;)

coolshot
12-07-2003, 09:36 AM
Bah this sucks i couldnt view it. I run a G4 imac and sometimes i have issues with wmv. Oh the price of a having a cool looking comp.

i tried using a pc ustairs but couldnt load as well only got music and this visualizer graphics

Spanky
12-08-2003, 02:01 AM
Jenny,

I couldn't access it at all. I found the link no problem but when I clicked on the picture a black page opened with a link "Click here to Return to Previous Page"

And in the bottom bar was the massage "Done but with errors on page"

I tried it using an older computer, Windows 95 on a cable modem.

I'll try again at work on Monday. BTW your web site looks great.

Jenny,

OK, so the first thing on my agenda was to try to access the video from my PC at work where I use Winows XP. It worked perfectly. :o

Great way to start the day ;) Very nice video and the dance was very sexy. One of the things you do so nicely is the move where you lay with your back against the guy's chest, with your head next to his. I happen to really like that position -- very intimate -- but it is one that is not used by the dancers at my club very often.

Thanks a lot for that treat.

Malibu
12-08-2003, 05:52 AM
Couldn't get the vid. I think it's something to do with my connection or maybe, more likely, all you the other SC junkies slowing my connection and creating traffic problems??

Who's gonna plead guilty, eh??

BigRed1970
12-08-2003, 06:38 AM
wow..... :o you are very sensual in that dance. seeing the video makes me want to be that guy so bad. the only thing is that you got nekid to quickly. I would want the dancer to wear a thong so she could grind a little..... :-[

electric_head
12-08-2003, 07:56 AM
I did'nt do it...

espy
12-08-2003, 08:32 AM
Jenny, Thanks for the vid. I can't wait till you get to K2U. I'll have to race Chuck to get to you first.

You don't need to go to the gym!

I don't think peeking or smiling at the camera was a big deal. I did like the way your hands traveled as well as the straddle moves among others.

Used Win2000 on a T1 line with older Windows Media Player and only got sound. Did a quick upgrade to WMP9 and it worked great. I'll check to see how it plays at home with Win98 and cable.

Fish, Thanks for the zoom tip.

jennymodel
12-08-2003, 09:08 AM
:)Thanks for all your help, guys....

Who the heck cares who the guy in the video is??? just kidding....he was a willing participant who had to be there for hours while I stripped and danced, poor guy!
He has also done some of my website pics.
Trying to talk him into doing some XXX with me :D

lestat1
12-08-2003, 09:16 AM
:)Thanks for all your help, guys....

Who the heck cares who the guy in the video is??? just kidding....he was a willing participant who had to be there for hours while I stripped and danced, poor guy!
Trying to talk him into doing some XXX with me :D
He needs to be ... talked ... in ... to ... it? ??? :o

jennymodel
12-08-2003, 09:22 AM
Well, I plan on selling his ass all over the internet along with mine :P Do you think I should give him a percentage??

doc-catfish
12-08-2003, 09:23 AM
he was a willing participant who had to be there for hours while I stripped and danced, poor guy!
So are you taking applications to be a "willing participant" for the next video. I can't speak for everybody here, but I'm sure a few guys on the site would agree to help.
;)

jennymodel
12-08-2003, 09:28 AM
[dr._catfish
So are you taking applications to be a "willing participant" for the next video. I can't speak for everybody here, but I'm sure a few guys on the site would agree to help.

Hmmmm, are you all going to come out to Texas?? [idea]

I am so bad at that quote thingy!

Happy_Camper
12-08-2003, 09:40 AM
Hmmmm, are you all going to come out to Texas??

Heck yeah. (I think I can speak for all us guys) ;D [devil] [oogle]

aggieed
12-08-2003, 09:57 AM
Hmmmm, are you all going to come out to Texas??

I'm already here, but nobody wants to see my ugly mug on camera!! ;)

BoneDaddy
12-08-2003, 03:58 PM
I really liked the music...but mostly Jenny's performance was fantastically HOT [devil]. She is WOW!

However...the "male" model has got to go! And here's why:

Jennymodel wrote:

Who the heck cares who the guy in the video is just kidding....he was a willing participant who had to be there for hours while I stripped and danced, poor guy!
Trying to talk him into doing some XXX with me
The recipient of the dance definitely appears a bit effeminate and also somewhat pudgy in his middle (but I know that a plump gut is somewhat faddish these days with those gentlefolk who tend to be a bit light on their toes). So I understand how Jenny must have had to cajole the model to perform. The model's hand positions also look a little too contrived.

Hope in the future Jenny dances with a real man! (Hey guys, line up!)

However, we have to give credit where credit is due. The dude is a superb photographer -- as he certainly captures beauty in Jenny! Kudos to him!

BigRed1970
12-08-2003, 06:53 PM
why don't you all just admit that you would SO like to be in that guys shoes.... I know I would.... :) :) :o

jennymodel
12-09-2003, 07:21 AM
:o Wow, looks like BoneHead really has a bone to pick! I think the video is too dark to really see the guy so I put a pic of us up in the gallery. It's really mean to pick on another guys looks like that. I guess you are really jealous. :)

I look really awful in this pic, bad allergy day! :(

Santos
12-09-2003, 12:28 PM
Thanks Jenny, the vid worked perfectly for me. All I can say is the dances were smokin'. If I lived in Texas, I'd be on my way to get a dance right now ;)

And the customer is one lucky guy, that's for sure.

Thanks again.

fishnet
12-25-2003, 12:39 PM
For anyone jonesing for a LD today that can't get one, I thought I'd remind you that you can watch Jenny in action right here. ;D

This will have to do for me today. I'll be hitting the club tomorrow for dinner with my fav and lots of dances. ;D

FBR
12-25-2003, 12:57 PM
LOL Fish Thanks for the reminder ;D But to be honest, I have her site bookmarked and Ive watched that video more times than I care to admit :P Its smokin!

If Jenny were at my club, Id be recruiting her as a flockette LOL Its usually the other way around LOL

FBR

Lexi
02-06-2004, 01:46 AM
Maybe I am missing it but where is the website so I can view it?

Happy_Camper
02-06-2004, 06:28 AM
Maybe I am missing it but where is the website so I can view it?

At the bottom of any of her posts is the link.

FBR
02-06-2004, 07:21 AM
Lexi,

Once you get ot her site you need to click on the letter "o" in the word Modelling

FBR

Moneywise
02-06-2004, 08:46 AM
H.O.T.

percyw
02-09-2004, 02:06 AM
It took me a long time to find that "O". I suppose I was mousing over it too quickly. It looked and played great on my machine. And it pushed all the right buttons for me.

Now, that's the type of dance you should get in The Champaign Room where the big guy is spending the big bucks.

I would hope for more caressing from your partner. You certainly let him have plenty!

I have never had a totally nude dance but it sure seems worth the price. Jenny, how often do you get that hot and how much do you expect in dollars from the client?

Thanks for the great video. It looked really good on my Mac. I could see some slight compression artifacts but they were especially hard to notice after your dress came off. (Put balloon-sized smilie here.)

percyw
02-13-2004, 01:58 AM
jenny,
you know, i still remember that dance. the video had its problem but overall it was hightly erotic.

you and your friend should think about making a DVD with different styles of dances on it: bikini, topless, nude, VIP, no touching at all, etc.

there may be a little market for that. keep it simple and honest like this one was. and look at your partner :=)

percy

jennymodel
02-15-2004, 10:09 PM
;)hello everyone, I haven't been on this site in ages. I like the new layout. I still haven't made another video or taken anymore pics. Soooo lazy lately. Probably won't have anything until April.