PDA

View Full Version : Gimme tips!

Lilith
12-04-2003, 06:10 AM
No, I don't mean dollars. I need advice from Junkies.

I've finally snagged myself a couple of regulars at this new club. This is great for my cash flow... but. My old club was usually slam-packed. Being a regular meant that a guy could guarantee I would spend time with him in return for the guarantee that I would get dances. The place was so busy and the clientele not sophisticated; that was all a gal had to offer a regular customer to keep them happy. I elaborated a bit on the "regular" perks by giving a special dance just for the regulars and buying the occasional drink.

I don't think that woud be enough in this club. The clientele is older, more sophisticated and spends more money. What suggestions do you guys have, and what sort of perks do you get for being a regular?

Niceguy
12-04-2003, 06:43 AM
Initially your friendly face, your conversation, and your company will be enough. You didn't tell us if there are VIP rooms, VIP communal areas, or a VIP bar/ lounge or all three. To some extent the MO and layout of the club and VIP layout and deal effects my answer.

Assume there are VIP rooms. Somehow ATF kept me interested but really didn't go far. I made the mistake of kissing her, and she kissed back so that was a shock.

We kind of looked at each other after that. I'd suggest that you keep it as a drinking buddy and somebody they
can sit with. If they push it you need to tell them you're married.

My ATF was married and she projected forward that she had broken up with him. He was abusive and he did move out and they are getting divorced but that early in 2003 not in 2002 when I first met her.
(Turns out the breakup story she told was correct, but just six months ahead in time from when she told me.)

If she had told me she was married I would have toned it down. Don't know if the relationship would have
progressed. It was difficult for her to go to dinner with me, and now I know why. She was married.
I could not come over ever, and now i know why
because she was married.

Then, (this year) I would pick her up and did play with her new dog, and did come over to her place either before dinner or we would eat there together. Why? Because now she wasn't married. Getting away from the guy to see me must have cost her... and I think focused her on getting rid of him. In fact she called me up once and said that what I told her on how she should be treated and not verbally abused helped her decide to bounce the guy.

I would focus on traveling guys who are on
frequent trips to your area. They may just want a friendly face to see while traveling.

For example my ATF basically kept me out of trouble
because I was with her. If you go to enough clubs there are girls who will do extras or who see guys.

They are not that easy to find... but for the first time in my life I found quite a few. (Most dancers don't so the casual club goer won't find the girls looking for
out call customers.)

I went to the club looking for ATF and if was early or she was on late shift, I would find the other type of girls who knew I was a club regular.

In the end, and upon reflection, I appreciated the ATF
keeping me with her, and away from women who would have gotten me in trouble.

Try that. "With me we'll have a good companionship and I promise to keep YOU (the male customer) out of trouble."

So you really don;t want a regular like me, and you could intercept some of the problems by being more up front. You'll lose some but maybe gain a stable "stable" of regulars.

The older professional guys tend to "record" all your statements in their brain... and after awhile
inconsistencies show up. While stalking is not acceptable, a professional guy will be curious about you
and eventually will find things out. If too many
points on your "story" are not congruent, you and the story stop lining up.. and that might create hard feelings.

I'm suggesting, given your client e try a more up front approach. A lot of the traveling guys just want a friendly face to sit with.

FBR
12-04-2003, 07:08 AM
My thoughts are based on my experiences when Ive been "exclusive" with a dancer. Obviously, the dynamics change when you have several flockettes hanging about.

First and foremost, as you said, I want the lions share of your time while Im in the club. In return, I will steadily spend money on you either in the form of tips or dances depending on my mood. I don't want you running off every 10 minutes trying to snag dances from other guys. And of course I wont be soliciting dances from other girls either. Maybe a few stage tips if you dont mind but thats it.

I want you to make me feel like Im the coolest guy in the club and that you are thrilled just to share space with me. Intellectually, of course, I know its not true but do your best to convince me otherwise. I will in turn compliment you, flirt with you and try to make you laugh and have a good time. I want you to have as much fun as Im having.

Here is a touchy one. I need a way to get hold of you so I can tell you when Im coming in. Most likely, my visits will be based on your work schedule. Your cell phone number is perfect. I don't want your home number or your address. I will give you my cell number so you can call me if necessary. Theres trust involved here, but frankly, if you don't trust me enough to do this then I probably shouldn't be your regular.

Other than exaggerating a bit about me being a stud, try to be honest with me. I cant stand outright lying. It demeans both parties and isnt conducive to a good relationship. If theres a problem, just tell me. I will do my best to be equally honest. And try not to lay too much of the bad SS on me LOL "good" SS is OK LOL

When you are dancing for me, I want to experience the hottest moves you have. Act like you are enjoying it and I will keep spending. As a regular Ive earned your best efforts. If youre not up to the task for some reason (not feeling well etc), let me know. Unless Im really in a pissy mood that night, Ill probably just hang out with you anyway if you want.

Lastly, be a good listener. Sometimes I just want to talk to a beautiful intelligent woman. Dont act shocked if I just tip you for sitting there. Ive actually had that happen where I got a hurt look because I didnt feel like heading for the couch LOL Its no reflection on your dancing skills...its just my mood. Along the same line, please be discrete. I may tell you something that I wouldnt necessarily want spread all over the club. Its the trust thing again. And by all means, I want to hear as much about your life as you feel comfortable telling me. Helps me see you as a person and not just a sex goddess. Some men just want to have their laps ground to dust but I like a little more interaction than that LOL

FBR

fishnet
12-04-2003, 07:29 AM
what sort of perks do you get for being a regular?

I'm not sure you would call them perks but for the last year...

All playdates are scheduled in advance. She is my girl and I have her undivided attention from the time her shift starts till the time I leave. Often that is after closing. Extra off the clock one on one time.

We are flexible on the pricing. We do incentive plans and time/ money arrangements so I'm getting appropriate discounts.

I have different avenues for making contact. email, cell and home phone.

The ATF did a photo shoot with me, went out to dinner and drinks as bonuses. And even offered in hotel privates after she moved.

My faves have come in on off days to accommodate me although I try to work my visits into their schedule. They have accepted personal checks.

I'd like to think I get better dances than anyone else but there is no way of knowing.

There is a basic understanding that I will always take care of them when I come in and they always take care of me. ;D ;D ;D

FBR
12-04-2003, 07:49 AM
The ATF did a photo shoot with me, went out to dinner and drinks as bonuses. And even offered in hotel privates after she moved.

Privates are awesome. I think the key point in Fish's example is that his ATF brought up the private..he wasnt pushing for it. The same is true for the two trysts I had with Miss B. Clearly, any outside the the club activities are going to be reserved for the extra good regular and totally dependent on the dancers willingness to participate.

FBR

fishnet
12-04-2003, 07:58 AM
I didn't see FBR's post till after I posted. He brings up an important point. Trust is paramount. I never used the ATF's home #. I only used the cell to finalize details on a playdate. My girls trust me. The ATF went on break with me owing 6 small, forgot to collect, came back an hour later with no worries. Sometimes she would just start dancing and dance the whole shift without counting dances. There was no money discussion. She knew she would be taken care of and was. It is a really good feeling when she has that kind of faith in you. :)

By the same token, I have to trust my faves too. If they show any signs of shady character, they are toast. I'm going to have fun. Not watch my back! I'm sure this is one of the reasons FBR talked about lying. No BS please.

electric_head
12-04-2003, 08:20 AM
Great tips guys, for me to. Thanks

Richard_Head
12-04-2003, 12:48 PM
The most important perk to me is that you don't keep me waiting, if you see me in the club get your ass over to my table so I can start spending ;D. I hate having to wait for the attention of one of my faves (who won't continue to be one of my faves for long if they continually keep me waiting) and it also makes me feel appreciated when you come right over.

Happy_Camper
12-04-2003, 02:26 PM
Even though I may be 'just another customer'. Dont treat me like one. Not making me wait, not checking out the rest of the club while sitting talking to me. And dont take me for granted, there is always someone else willing to take your place. Make me feel like I am all the matters while in the club. And dont lie to me about anything.

fishnet
12-04-2003, 03:49 PM
In a business where hundreds and in some cases thousands change hands on a verbal agreement without even a handshake, your word should be your bond. If you tell a good regular you will do something, do it. I don't care if it is something as simple as saying you will e-mail or phone. If you said it, do it. Being a stripper is no excuse. If I can't trust you to do the simple things, how am I going to trust you to count dances or anything else?

mr_punk
12-04-2003, 07:27 PM
I don't think that woud be enough in this club. The clientele is older, more sophisticated and spends more money. What suggestions do you guys have, and what sort of perks do you get for being a regular?
how refreshing. a dancer without a sense of entitlement. i'm impressed :). seriously, i think you're overestimating you're clientele.

I want the lions share of your time while Im in the club. In return, I will steadily spend money on you either in the form of tips or dances depending on my mood. I don't want you running off every 10 minutes trying to snag dances from other guys.

She is my girl and I have her undivided attention from the time her shift starts till the time I leave.

I hate having to wait for the attention of one of my faves (who won't continue to be one of my faves for long if they continually keep me waiting)
great scott! i never realized there were so many fuckoes on this board. ;D

Sleepy
12-04-2003, 07:49 PM
I think an important thing is not to keep the guy waiting. But if you have of keep the guy waiting, to take a minute to let him know that you'll be busy for a while. Don't make him feel like you're ever taking him for granted.

cmkrnl
12-04-2003, 11:21 PM
The GFE is hard to find but worth it when you do.

FBR
12-05-2003, 12:00 AM

Is a "fuckoe" good or bad LOL I have no idea..couldnt find the word in my dictionary ::)

FBR

fishnet
12-05-2003, 01:03 AM
That's what Mr. P calls guys who hog dancers and keep other people waiting. LOL. ;D

Happy_Camper
12-05-2003, 01:07 AM

I feel left out. I made the same dont make me wait comment. How come I wasnt quoted to be a fuckoes too?

FBR
12-05-2003, 01:13 AM
That's what Mr. P calls guys who hog dancers and keep other people waiting. LOL. ;D

LMAO Well that would be me then ;D

FBR

Spanky
12-05-2003, 02:15 AM
Great tips guys. When I first read the question, I'm thinking perks, what kind of perks?

Makes me think I need a little more attention from my ATF. I think I'm being too nice a guy! >:(

fishnet
12-05-2003, 05:06 AM
LMAO Well that would be me then ;D

FBR

LOL...Maybe we should have T-shirts made FBR...

Proud to be a Fuckoe!!! ;D Or...

Better to be a Fuckoe than a Fuckee. LOL. :D

Sorry Chuck! I couldn't resist. LOL.

Back on topic... When at the club, leave the cell phone in your locker. If you are at dinner with the customer...don't answer the cell. ;)

Lilith
12-05-2003, 07:35 AM
Most of what you've said are things I already do. A regular is certain money, so I immediately conclude whatever business I'm doing at the moment to be with a regular. A bird in the hand, and all that. And the really extravangant perks aren't yet appropriate (privates in a hotel room) as these men haven't been commited long enough for me to be comforable with that. I only have the two regulars thus far (been at the club a mere three weeks) and both just recently made exlusivity comments such as "How do I get rid of other dancers when I just came in to see you?"

I'm seriously thinking about getting a cell phone, though. That seems like a decent idea. Henry has been coming in for long enough and spending enough to get a Christmas present, but Hoss is so new that our playdate for tomorrow will be his first experience with the "regulars only" dances.

I'm still open to suggestions but what I'm hearing from y'all is that spending exclusive time and attention to one fellow is usually enough. Correct?

Happy_Camper
12-05-2003, 08:34 AM
I'm still open to suggestions but what I'm hearing from y'all is that spending exclusive time and attention to one fellow is usually enough. Correct?

Yes. I dont really expect 'extra' just because I am a regular. I just want you and your undivided attention while with me.

SportsWriter2
12-05-2003, 01:47 PM
I expect the Ultimate Fuckoe relationship, where everyone looks for my fave, she runs over squealing AHHHHH, gives me a big jump-up hug, and GF kisses me in front of everyone.... And every guy in the place is thinking WTF? Great contribution to the English language, Mr. P. :)

Chuck149
12-05-2003, 02:16 PM
My name is Chuck and I'm a "FUCKOE" ;D

mr_punk
12-05-2003, 03:30 PM
And every guy in the place is thinking WTF? Great contribution to the English language, Mr. P. :)don't thank me. thank the guys over at z-bone.

fishnet
12-05-2003, 03:41 PM

Lilith, based on past posts you have been doing things right all along. I'm almost but not really surprised you posted looking for tips. Most of the guys seem to be saying the same things in different ways. FBR was very eloquent in the way he stated things and I don't disagree with any of what he said.

Exclusive time, attention and dances that rock his world would be a more complete synopsis. LOL. ;D

FBR
12-06-2003, 02:13 AM
Lilith, Im glad you are considering a cell phone :). You wont regret it if you go that route.

A cell will be a great tool to keep you out of customer jams too. Lets say you develop three or four good spending regulars that you want to maintain. The last thing you want to happen is for two or more to come in at the same time :o Whatcha gonna do then? Each guy wants to believe you are his baby and his alone :P By using your cell to coordinate the visits, you are insuring that you can give each customer his exclusive time and attention. One could argue that email would accomplish the same thing but I believe most guys would prefer the phone contact. Its more immediate and intimate.

Just a thought. And I agree with Fish, sounds like you are doing most of the right stuff anyway. Good job young lady!

FBR

electric_head
12-06-2003, 02:42 AM
Cell phone is good,but so is SCJ IM :)Get them to join here it has been known to work wonders8)

FBR
12-06-2003, 02:53 AM
EH..didnt think of that. Good point ;D

FBR

SportsWriter2
12-06-2003, 03:19 AM
I"d take a thoughtful e-mail or cell phone message over anything extra in a lapdance.... Somewhere in the archives are comments on the 101 Tips for dancers. I don't know if you've seen them, Lilith, but you have good intuition.

Lilith
12-06-2003, 08:05 AM
Thanks for the compliments and tips, guys. Both are appreciated. I suppose I'm always looking for something new to offer, besides the same old same old. I'm a businesswoman. Y'all know that I don't go topless, so I'm always on the hunt for "something else" that will give me an edge, some intangible that other gals don't do that I can offer to keep reeling the customers in. I often find myself at a disadvantage in the club:

I won't go topless.
I won't hustle them as if that $30 was paying for my Grandma's heart surgery.
I won't give "extras".

No one is going to spend money on me unless they think they're getting value for their money. I make damned good money, but I know I could do better.

This would be so much easier if I could go topless. Dammit, I want new boobies for Christmas. Mark my words, guys, I'll have them by the end of January and then I plan on being invincible.

jennymodel
12-06-2003, 08:18 AM
I love my regulars, I think of them as friends really. I do spend some time talking to them on the phone, emails, lunch, sometimes dinner, private dancing for the ones I trust and have known for a long time.
The key for me is that it isn't fake. I truly enjoy my time with them and listening to their stories and feel an actual bond.
I think if you can focus more on your customer as a real person and be genuine you'll do great! :D

Happy_Camper
12-06-2003, 08:41 AM
I love my regulars, I think of them as friends really. :D

Glad you mentioned that. Even though I usually go to see one lady, I dont normally like being called a regular. Everyone knows I am (her and I know it), but being called a 'customer' seems so unpersonal. We all know it is a fantasy. She always says I am a friend that comes in to hang out with her.

Dreamer
12-13-2003, 12:06 PM
Well I'd guess I'm the last one you would ever want to hear from but since you posted it on the board I'd thought i 'd reply for the heck of it.
First of all for anyone to be in consideration for regular status there has to be a connection besides the financial one. Everyone is looking for that. She's got to be able to see me beyond what everyone else stereotypes me for. It's got to be a connection to something intimately identified to me outside all the external appearances.