PDA

View Full Version : How many of you buy webshows?

Rayleen
12-01-2003, 10:06 AM
I am thinking of doing toyshows on the web this next year. How many of you guys spend money on this kind of entertianment. What kinds of stuff would you want to see or not see ?

electric_head
12-01-2003, 10:25 AM
Hum This sounds like something I might like. As to what to see I'm a sick puppy so anything goes.

Richard_Head
12-01-2003, 10:28 AM
I've never boughten a webshow, much prefer the live person to person interaction you get at a strip club.

How much do those sites typically charge?

doc-catfish
12-01-2003, 10:33 AM
I am thinking of doing toyshows on the web this next year. How many of you guys spend money on this kind of entertianment. What kinds of stuff would you want to see or not see ?

I've purchased a couple of webcam site subscriptions before:

http://nakednicole.com/ http://sweetgeorgia.com/

Both girls did the whole enchilada (toys, BJ's, intercourse, etc.). They were on cam networks, so those sites opened up other girls webcams too. Sweet Georgia's site was clearly the better of the two.

It was nice, but after awhile it got to be "you've seen it once, you've seen it all". I didn't stay on either site more than 6 months. The upside was that it was cheap. For the price of two lap dances, I could get three months of membership. I prefer my entertainment live, so I'd only go back to it if financial hardship took me away from the dancing girls.

Judging by what I saw in the cam chats, it seemed everyone wanted the cam girl to do something different. Some wanted to see penetration, some wanted BJ's, some wanted fetish stuff, some just wanted to see the gal get herself off, and some just seemed interested in chatting. So there's no telling. :)

Kabiosile
12-01-2003, 10:34 AM
And probably never will. One-to-one only.

FBR
12-01-2003, 10:41 AM
Rayleen, well if I was going to spend money on a webshow yours would be at the top of my list :P However, I dont think I would do it. Dont know how I could hide the expense from Mrs FBR LOL When I get in the mood to see hot naked chicks on my puter I just go to a particular free cam sight. The URL is below. It might be prerecorded Im not sure. You can go "private" with the girls if you want (I never have) and supposedly they will do whatever you ask of them. Sounds kinda good but at the moment Im ok with just checking out the freebie stuff which is quite explicite already.

Granted, the freebie doesnt allow the viewer to request anything and communicate directly with the girls but honestly the entertainers are already doing anything I would want to see anyways LOL I dont think its a bad idea for you to consider though. Have you read the posts about this topic on the pink site? I think some of the girls over there are doing the cam thing already. I assume they are making money at it.

Good luck

FBR

http://www.livesexlist.com/

SportsWriter2
12-01-2003, 10:49 AM
I agree that you don't need to buy. Places like provide free access to video trailers. I'd rather see it all in 30 seconds than 30 minutes. Maybe I just have a short attention span....

big_daddy
12-01-2003, 10:56 AM
FBR..................THANK YOU!
Yes Rayleen I would for you one time to support you. :)

FBR
12-01-2003, 11:04 AM
BD...my pleasure LOL

FBR

Prester_John
12-01-2003, 11:35 AM
Not me, I have no interest in that sort of thing.

If thats what one likes - great - more power to ya. Whatever makes you happy and doesnt hurt anyone :)

It's just not for me.

Brel
12-01-2003, 12:17 PM
Not my thang. Can't imagine having to pay a subscription for something like this when there's so much free stuff on the net just for the taking. There must be somebody paying though, since there are so many people doing it.

Rayleen
12-01-2003, 12:50 PM
Thanks for the free research FBR ;)

So ok lets play pretend here for fun-
What would ya'll like to see me do on cam~ maybe Santa will stuff your stocking ;D

SportsWriter2
12-01-2003, 01:02 PM
Rayleen, I'd recommend for good toy and "to do" ideas. The Rocket is my favorite.... This site is all state-of-the-art digital production, too.

FBR
12-01-2003, 01:22 PM
Rayleen sorry sweetie...Ill shut up now LOL

FBR

Sleepy
12-01-2003, 01:23 PM
I've spent some money on a internet video chat thing before, but mainly because I recognized some of the people to be local dancers. It didn't really seem worth it to me. It's nothing compared to an actual physical presence, but I noticed some people drop a lot of money for it.

lestat1
12-01-2003, 02:10 PM
So ok lets play pretend here for fun-
What would ya'll like to see me do on cam~ maybe Santa will stuff your stocking ;D
I've never purchased a webcam show and I don't know how far you're willing to go, but you asked for it so here are some ideas: ;D [devil]
perform enthusiastic fellatio on any phallus-like object
Virtual LD - lap dance the camera
double penetration with dildos
kiss another girl. with tongue. for hours.
have another girl spank you and "make you" pleasure her
orgasm
interact with the viewer live: tape the guy's name to a vibrator before you use it on yourself, write messages (with something water-soluble) on your body, pose and position yourself as per request, talk to the camera like you're talking to the guy ("I wanna fuck you" is discernable to the non-lip reader)
smile and flip your hair a lot
do theme nights: schoolgirl playing with a teddy bear, dominatrix spankin' some ass, etc.
shower/bathe on cam with lots of soapy lathering and exploring yourself, shave 'down there'.
take us on a guided tour of a naked Rayleen (hold the camera in your hand and explore close-up from head to toe)
you + another girl + strap on = 'nuff said.

-lestat1