PDA

View Full Version : Fair is fair

electric_head
11-19-2003, 06:58 PM
OK ladies you have made some sexy posts asking us stuff. Now its your turn,tell us what would really make you moist. Be as graphic as you want.

aggieed
11-20-2003, 02:39 AM
LOL, EH! I Triple Dog Dare you to post this on the pink site. [beat]

fishnet
11-20-2003, 04:57 AM
[email protected] Think EH will gladly be called a scaredy cat for not following up on your triple dawg dare. :D

Lilith
11-20-2003, 06:46 AM
Graphic? I think you'll be disappointed. I'm no fresh-faced dancer barely out of her teens; it takes more than Hugo Boss cologne and a 'Friends' haircut to get my motor running.

I consider washing the dishes to be foreplay. I hate doing the dishes. But you likely wanted to hear about what turns me on in the club.

You must be well-groomed. I am a quality lady and I expect to have a quality man (no, I'm not conceited; I'm convinced.) Age, name brand threads, muscular build; these are unimportant. Just last week I met a man whom I considered terribly sexy. Out of two visits, one time he was in his business suit and the other he was wearing a clean shirt and jeans. He was also twice my age, but still well-groomed and terribly sexy.

You must be a gentleman. Giving me the leeway to gradually work up to progressively naughtier and naughtier things is what turns me on. Let me control the pace, as guys who treat me like their own personal blow-up dolls don't ever turn me on.

Don't be afraid to be intelligent. Smart is sexy. I am far more mentally turned on by a guy willing to debate theology or reminisce with me about old college days than a guy who wants to talk dirty and show off his colorful vocabulary.

Don't ever insult me. Restrain the urges to patronize me. Do not comment on how I am akin to a talking dog, merely because I use the word "adequate" (going on the assumption that all strippers are vapid and witless).

Neither insinuate nor outright claim to have the money to "buy" me. You should inherently know that I am priceless; if you don't, then you aren't the sort of guy who will turn me on.

electric_head
11-20-2003, 07:26 AM
LOL I am crazy AE but not insane:) Thanks Lilth

MeganS
11-20-2003, 07:27 AM
First and foremost, I have an obsession with long hair on a man. I'll always do a double take when I first see that hair! A sexy smell does it for me too. And ah yes, a man in a business suit gets me going. As far as body type, muscular is appealing and all, but I'm not bothered by a bit of a beer belly, and I seem to be drawn to skinny dudes. Nice muscular arms though. The rest can be so so, but if you have a nice pair of muscular arms...

Tight jeans! Don't wear the baggy crap. Tight jeans on a tight butt sounds delicious! I also like the rough rugged looking type. Haven't shaved in a couple of days... but then stay away from my titties! Youch!

electric_head
11-20-2003, 11:28 AM
Darn, long hair huh that leaves me out:) Thanks Megan

Bridgette
11-21-2003, 02:29 PM
Ok, I can't decide if you were asking for outside the club turn on, or inside. Two different sets entirely.

In general though: intelligence. Also confidence, but sometimes the shy quiet ones do it for me. When I catch a guy obviously too shy to even look at me (like trying to look through the corner of his eye, unable to approach), I'm on him like white on rice. I never like a pushy guy, or someone who is loud and boisterous. Guess you could say I like the quiet ones - but those are always the ones with the most to say once you get them started. ;)

Physically: Nice muscle tone is good, but not necessary. Height-weight proportionate works. Short, tall, don't really care if he's got the right personality, but I do have a thing for tall ones - like 6'3"+. HANDS - strong, manly-looking, not all gnarly but not too manicured. Dark hair. I am not attracted to fair-haired guys at all. Skin color: don't care. Eye color: don't care but a pretty shade is nice, whatever the color. Full lips, YUM, I like to suck on them when kissing. Hands are always the deciding factor though - even if I like everything else, hands will make or break the attraction, because ultimately I want to enjoy the things that might potentially be touching me all over. I always look at the hands last for that reason.

Chemistry. Impossible to describe, but we all know what it is. I can get very turned on dancing for a guy I may not otherwise be attracted to if we have good chemistry.

The right touch. When he touches my arm or hand or leg, I can feel if he's got it. This goes along with chemistry - either you have it or don't. I like it firm, if I had to put it on a scale with rough being one extreme and soft being the other, a little more on the rough side but not too much.

Activity (now we're talking about someone I would be seeing on a personal level, not at work): I like to start out slow and soft and progress into more aggressiveness.

*Kissing: Nice soft slow kissing that progresses into deeper more aggressive kissing/sucking. Not the trying-to-lick-my-tonsils kind, but definite tongue action. And let me suck on those lips and tongue a little. Body kissing, both ways, but I'm not really into having my ears licked - a LITTLE ear nibbling is good, but I prefer more from the neck down. The occasional soft bite in the right spot(s) gets me revving.

*Touching/caressing: Gently stroking that progresses to more aggressive rubbing, massaging, grabbing. A little occasional firm hair pulling works, not too hard and not too often. Nipple teasing that works up to a little firm pinching.

*Oral pleasure: I like to give as well as receive, but not at the same time - can't concentrate on doing a good job and enjoy what I'm getting simultaneously. I'll do him, then he can do me (or vice versa, or one or the other) before penetration....or sometimes just oral to climax for one or both. Oral is not always necessary before penetration, sometimes I'm just horny and want to fuck dammit! When doing me, I like him to start on the outside and work his way in, so to speak. Start by kissing/licking/sucking inner thighs, then work toward the outer lips, work that a little before 'going in'. Insert tongue between the outer lips before really spreading them and working into the inner lips and clit. Work that a bit before adding finger-fucking, first one finger, then two. First slower, then faster. Sometimes speed up and slow down. When working the clit, sucking softly and licking straight on, as well as all around it in a circle. Use thumb to pull the hood back sometimes.

Penetration: Again, start out slow and build. Insert slowly and just sort of 'sit' there inside for a second or two before starting. Increase speed and force gradually. In a longer session, increase and decrease occasionally. For quickies, just get to a nice medium or medium-fast pace and stick with it. No 'rabbit-fucking'. Digital clitoral stimulation at this point is ok but not necessary. Grab my breasts, pinch nipples, kissing, whatever. I like to grab ass when in missionary position. All sorts of positions and angles, depeding on mood. No explanation necessary there.

Anal: Occasionally I love it. Penis can't be too big for that! Missionary position is best (fits best), and has to start out REAL slow and work up, but can't ever be done at more than a medium pace/force. Lube. Done right, I can have by far the best orgasms with this.

Alrighty, I think that about covers it. Sorry if that's a bit more than you wanted to know, but you asked and said we could be as graphic as we want!

I think I need to find willy now.

Richard_Head
11-21-2003, 03:35 PM
[lightup]Thanks for sharing Bridgette[lightup].

Susan Wayward
11-21-2003, 07:54 PM
The feel of a beard on the back of my neck, having my legs and feet caressed and kissed, and really good kisses are my physical turn-ons. Mental ones are intelligence and humor; there is nothing sexier than having a really great laugh with someone.
Inanimate turn-ons for me are hotel rooms, especially ones that have well-placed, large mirrors and big tubs, and good food. Eating a big steak, for some reason, always makes me want sex.
My boyfriend and I often joke that the theme to Sportscenter turns me on because we've had sex so often with it in the background - I think that hockey and football make me hot too, because I have had an awful lot of sex with games on in the background.

Naomi_Tx
11-21-2003, 09:05 PM
You'd never guess what turns me on, as it's completely contradictory to my usual personality. I'm naturally very assertive and unyielding, so people tend to think I'm in to the whole dominatrix type shit. The fact is that shy quiet pretty-boys leave me as dry as a Syrian well. I like confident, intelligent, take-charge men. If you can turn me into a submissive kitten than I can turn your Sealy mattress into a damn water bed!
Sexually, (can't believe I'm typing this) I get off on giving oral than receiving.

Okay, I've said enough already.
[bye]

electric_head
11-21-2003, 11:39 PM
I knew I could count on Bridgette:) It was kind of a trick question(in or out of the club, I left that up to you) Thanks to Colette and Naomi also.

FBR
11-22-2003, 01:14 AM
Great topic EH ;D Glad to see the ladies sharing their inner most desires :P If it wasnt so damn early in the morning (Im not much interested before noon time LOL) Id be sportin wood thats for sure. Ill just come back later, read it again and break out my inflatable doll ::) If I close my eyes and click my heels together three times, she turns into Miss B complete with that tiger stripe dancer outfit 8)

FBR

Chuck149
11-22-2003, 01:24 AM
Internet travel special: Enjoy sunny Puerto Rico, 4 days 3 nights, Hotel & Airfare just 399.99.

Anyone interested ?? :P

Richard_Head
11-22-2003, 02:16 AM
Eating a big steak, for some reason, always makes me want sex.
My boyfriend and I often joke that the theme to Sportscenter turns me on because we've had sex so often with it in the background - I think that hockey and football make me hot too, because I have had an awful lot of sex with games on in the background.
Steak, SportsCenter, and sex, can't beat that [love].

doc-catfish
11-22-2003, 02:55 AM
Internet travel special: Enjoy sunny Puerto Rico, 4 days 3 nights, Hotel & Airfare just 399.99.

Well I need a cold shower after reading this thread, so I may just swim there! ;D

fishnet
11-22-2003, 03:06 AM
Great topic EH ;D Glad to see the ladies sharing their inner most desires :P If it wasnt so damn early in the morning (Im not much interested before noon time LOL) Id be sportin wood thats for sure. Ill just come back later, read it again and break out my inflatable doll ::) If I close my eyes and click my heels together three times, she turns into Miss B complete with that tiger stripe dancer outfit 8)

FBR

LMAO! :D What are we going to do with you guys FBR? Between you and your doll and Chuck and his sheep, The guys on this site are going to get a bad rep. ::)

Thanks for sharing ladies! ;D

lestat1
11-22-2003, 10:17 AM
Off topic replies have been moved to This Thread by Chuck.

I created a new thread about "Bad Boys" and moved some of the posts about that topic so we can leave this thread for the ladies to post their "turn-on's"

FBR
11-22-2003, 10:21 AM
Thanks for sharing ladies! ;D

I second that Fish ;D The cool strippers hang out on the blue site :P

Actually, there are some cool dancers that hang exclusively on SW. I just think they are brainwashed. Maybe one of our member ladies would be willing to be a mole over there and see if she can "turn" a few of them. Damn, that sounds like a Cold War spy thing ::)

FBR

sadbuttrue
11-22-2003, 02:03 PM
Oh, Bridgette,

Wow! I'm up to a whalloping 22% on your list, maybe by the time I get to PR, I'll be up to 30. LMAO!

"Some guys have 'IT'. Now nobody knows what 'IT' is, but I know one thing, I possess the antidote to 'IT' "
- Dennis Wolfberg -

>>>Sad<<<
;D

Rayleen
11-22-2003, 02:44 PM
Things that turn me on:

Big hands that look like they have worked hard
Deep voices -think James Earl Jones sounding
Back rubs
Kissing my inner thighs

thats what comes to mind at the moment

oh and bad boys never did it for me. Stable and secure, thoughtful with a good dash of romance and humor is the perfect man in my book.

jennymodel
11-22-2003, 04:36 PM
Beautiful blue eyes that you can drown in, "magic hands" that know just how to touch, and staying power [love]

big_daddy
11-22-2003, 08:33 PM
Hum...things to do : Grow my hair out. Get a nice suit. Get the damn sexiest guys smell good stuff money can buy. Work on the beer belly and do a butt load of biceps curls. Last don't shave for a few days.
Sweet I can do that Meg! ;D

electric_head
11-23-2003, 01:15 AM
Thank you Rayleen and Jenny

FBR
11-23-2003, 05:39 AM
Good move Chuck...I know I have a hard time staying on topic sometimes :-/ Its kinda nice to know we can say whatever and Chuck will bail our asses out ;D

FBR

sol_de_pr2
11-23-2003, 12:35 PM

Great, I can spend those $399.99 on something completely different ;D

Bridgette
11-27-2003, 03:40 PM
Oh, Bridgette,

Wow! I'm up to a whalloping 22% on your list, maybe by the time I get to PR, I'll be up to 30. LMAO!

"Some guys have 'IT'. Now nobody knows what 'IT' is, but I know one thing, I possess the antidote to 'IT' "
- Dennis Wolfberg -

>>>Sad<<<
;D

Not sure what this means - 22% on my list? What list?

Anyway, sorry guys for the disappearance - my DSL went down for a couple days before I went on my trip and I just got back from the trip today. Hope everyone is having a good turkey day!

Brooklyn
11-28-2003, 05:56 PM
I guess i will make mine short ....I like a dominant man like namoi said that is inteligent and i can hold a conversation with...... but what really gets me going is the rough stuff if you know what i mean guys.....good hygiene is also very important...

electric_head
11-28-2003, 11:44 PM
Thank you Brooklyn,rough stuff huh???

SportsWriter2
11-29-2003, 05:19 AM
Pump iron... read something interesting... don't shave... wear tight stone-washed jeans... bring shaver... Hum "Inside the Huddle"... receive, don't give... pack Wet Lite lube... play rough. Hey, I can do that.... Bridgette could talk me over the edge.... Has anybody ever mentioned that Megan has a cute butt? :)

MeganS
11-29-2003, 11:28 AM
Ok, I see the error of my ways. Instead of telling what makes me moist, I described the type of guys I go for. Let me indulge:

First and foremost, a good hard fucking is in order. I'm talking doggy style doin' me from behind, pulling my hair and slapping my ass, while in a gruff voice asking, "You like that you little slut, don't you?!" Flip me around, test out some crazy positions, and hit it hard! A nice firm, yet not too hard bite on my nipples. Breathe heavy in my ear with a little (not alot) tongue action. Once you have me writhing, and bucking like mad, slowly work your way down and finish me off with your tongue! Direct clitoral stimulation baby! Your face will be soaked!

Short and sweet, to the point, does that suffice? I hope so. Now go to your room and pull out that bible, praying to God for forgiveness!

fishnet
11-29-2003, 11:45 AM
Don't you mean pray to god that we meet you sometime? ;D Or at least someone like you? LOL. :)

electric_head
11-29-2003, 11:57 AM
Thanks Again Megan, Bible in hand...

Richard_Head
11-29-2003, 12:37 PM
Now go to your room and pull out that bible
Thank you lord for girls like this ;D.

SportsWriter2
11-29-2003, 03:37 PM
Megan, I knew you were gonna be like that! What's to forgive here? It's all good.

big_daddy
11-29-2003, 05:18 PM
No anal Megan?