PDA

View Full Version : Stripper Shit That Works On You

doc-catfish
11-21-2003, 12:01 PM
I honestly love it when a dancer tries some original SS and throws her best shot at me. What kind of sales tactics does a gal bring out of her repertoire that make you want to spend more money on her?

OR - (alternate question for the ladies):
What sales tactics work most effectively for you?

Amongst my weaknesses are:

- A nice, spontaneous mid-dance peck on the cheek.
- When she puts her legs up over my shoulders.
- A brief but calming pre-dance shoulder massage.
- Dirty talk along the lines of her wanting to dominate me: "you're mine when I come back", "I'm gonna have my way with you".
- Sincere compliments on behaving myself: "Guys like you get the GOOD lap dances".
- Comments that make me feel like a big spender: "I'm gonna make my house fees tonight thanks to you!"
- Any decent normal conversation about her background, dreams, desires, hobbies, that loosens me up for the inevitable request for dances.

All our SW ladies are welcome to print my list out to help maximize their earnings potential should I ever get to their club to visit them. I'll let the other posters vouch for themselves. ;D

Lilith
11-21-2003, 12:43 PM
Frankly, I haven't a clue what I do that would be referred to as SS. I suppose someone will have to visit the club and inform me of my own particular brand of SS before I can properly answer the question.

I do know that my costumes and stage performance attract a lot of my customers. Other than that, someone would need to define "Stripper Shit" for me.

doc-catfish
11-21-2003, 01:22 PM
I do know that my costumes and stage performance attract a lot of my customers. Other than that, someone would need to define "Stripper Shit" for me.

I'll pull the definition from the trusty ol' ASS-C glossary (http://ass-c.com/glossary.htm):

Stripper Shit (Dunk On You, 4/96) - Teasing methods to induce arousal and cash spewing. Rubbing her leg on yours, fingernails running up and down your leg, standing next to you straddling your leg, etc.

customer shit (Saxbeat, 6/96) - customer equivalent of stripper shit; see "stripper shit"

I know that a lot of dancers hate this term, but it really isn't as derogatory as it sounds. There's nothing neccesarily sinister about SS. All good dancers do such things, and often the more subtle they are, the more effectively they work...at least on me.

Certainly you have a few tricks up your sleeve Lilith. ;)

mr_punk
11-21-2003, 01:56 PM
I honestly love it when a dancer tries some original SS and throws her best shot at me. What kind of sales tactics does a gal bring out of her repertoire that make you want to spend more money on her?
it depends. if she has nice workout body, that will automatically get her 1, probably 2 dances. since, the first dance is usually the tamest. otherwise, no sales tactic will work. however,in order for the dances to progress from that point, it has to be a really hot dance. i remember getting a dance from a dancer with an exceptional body. after the second set, she asked me if i wanted to continue. i gave her my approval and she said, "oh good. let's get comfortable", as she pulled my shirt out of my pants and began to unbutton my shirt. although, her actions would have registered a 6.0 on the customer damage scale. she was a lot of fun.

I know that a lot of dancers hate this term, but it really isn't as derogatory as it sounds.
they'll get over it. every customer isn't as readily transparent as some would like to believe.

fishnet
11-21-2003, 03:54 PM
A particularly gross feature was working the stage. (Chelsea Charms) My conversation with the dancer at my table and I were discussing "real vs enhanced." She took my hand and cupped it over her breast and held it there while saying: "Mine are real." LOL. That was good enough. She got over 30 dances that night. The fact that she was a 9.5-10 at the time helped too. ;D

Lilith
11-21-2003, 06:49 PM
Hmmmm... "SS" being defined as Stripper Shit or Sales Strategies, I don't see myself doing any number of extraordinary things.

I *am* rather fond of nibbling on stage, though. Quite often my finishing move for a tipping customer is to ever-so-gently nibble his ear. If I'm feeling frisky, I might bite his belly or grab his shirt with my teeth (just above where it's tucked into his jeans) and tug a bit. If the crowd is drunk and the tipper in question is under 50 and accompanied by friends whom are watching, then I might go so far as to bite his nipple through his shirt or (Gasp!) pull his shirt up for my nibble-fest. Always earns hollers of appreciation from the buddies. (To clarify, "nibble" means light grazing of the teeth, not anything that leaves marks or bloody trails).

Other than that I suppose everything I do would be defined as ordinary politeness. If a heavy tipper is occupied with another girl (voluntarily or not), I'll tell him the next time he approaches the stage that I wouldn't want to ignore him but that I also don't wish to rudely interrupt. Each customer in his turn gets my full attention. I engage in a mini-conversation, then ask for a dance. If he declines, then I attempt to ensure that it is not an uncomfortable moment, continue the conversation for another minute and then excuse myself to "return to work" (exact quote). I thank each customer who tips me on stage, barring them leaving, a customer grabbing me for VIP or simple inability to locate them. That pretty much sums up my entire social activities in the club, especially the new one (as I haven't snagged myself a regular yet).

Personally, I don't see the point to contrived opening gambits (Ready to be molested yet?) or insincerity. I can't pull off the former and the latter is pointless. Why bother to come up with false compliments for someone you probably won't ever see again?

SportsWriter2
11-22-2003, 03:19 AM
Any line that starts with "I had a dream about you last night...".. A jump-up hug.... Any line that starts with "I'm getting my period next week and...." Any sincere "thank you" or follow-up e-mail....

FBR
11-22-2003, 10:31 AM
She took my hand and cupped it over her breast and held it there while saying: "Mine are real." LOL. That was good enough. She got over 30 dances that night. The fact that she was a 9.5-10 at the time helped too. ;D

LOL Fish Ive had similar things happen to me. Whats interesting is that if the same event occurred on the couch the bouncer would have been all over you. Sometimes I have the most fun sitting at my table 8)

FBR

Rayleen
11-22-2003, 03:01 PM
I always found it strange that Stripper Shit is so often looked at as a bad or annoying thing that dancers do. Its just flirting something that is part of the job and for alot of customers one of the main reasons they enjoy the clubs. And then customers turn around and complain if a dancer is too cut and dry about her services. Calling us robots and cold and other things along those lines. :-/

Seems like alot of customers are just never happy with dancers. She flirts with you( customers in general) to entice you into getting dances with her rather than another dancer and you complain she is giving you stripper shit. She skips the S.S and just simply asks for a dance and you say she is treating you as an ATM. She follows the club rules she is boring. She breaks them she is dirty-in a bad way.

I know everyone has different tastes but it gets seriously ridiculous

fishnet
11-22-2003, 03:28 PM
No! It is not ridiculous, though it may seem like it is in the "Men are from Mars. Women are from Venus" category.

If the dancer is not the subject's type, anything she does is SS of the worst kind. If she is the subject's type, anything she does is awesome and appreciated. Then the dancer is doing her job. ;D A man's mind is a simple thing and you are making it too complicated. LOL. ;)

Sorry guys! In most cases the lower head wins. LOL.

sadbuttrue
11-22-2003, 03:42 PM
Letting me carry her around the club yelling "This is how it's done!".

>>>Sad<<<
;D

mr_punk
11-22-2003, 03:59 PM
Seems like alot of customers are just never happy with dancers. She flirts with you( customers in general) to entice you into getting dances with her rather than another dancer and you complain she is giving you stripper shit. She skips the S.S and just simply asks for a dance and you say she is treating you as an ATM. She follows the club rules she is boring. She breaks them she is dirty-in a bad way.
Stripper Shit --leads to--> Customer Damage --which can only be cured by---> Stripper Shit

it sounds like you're describing "customer damage", (http://ass-c.com/glossary.htm)not to be confused with it's counterpart, "stripper damage". customer damage is caused by chronic exposure to high concentrations of stripper shit and, unfortunately, can only be treated with more stripper shit. it's a cyclical process in sc, sort of like the transmission cycle of a disease, like malaria.

big_daddy
11-22-2003, 04:14 PM
wtf

Malibu
11-24-2003, 08:26 AM
I like to unexpectedly blow into a customers ear during a LD. Sends little pleasure chills down their spine!

Malibu
11-24-2003, 08:27 AM
BTW did I mention, this is my first post on the blue site! Nice decor you guys got around here ;)

electric_head
11-24-2003, 08:36 AM
Welcome Malibu come back often.

Happy_Camper
11-24-2003, 08:56 AM
BTW did I mention, this is my first post on the blue site! Nice decor you guys got around here ;)

Welcome. Come back often...

Chuck149
11-24-2003, 09:40 AM

Welcome Malibu. Having nice ladies post here certainly improves the decor immensely ;D

Lilith
11-24-2003, 10:14 AM
Welcome Malibu. Having nice ladies post here certainly improves the decor immensely ;D

... and the collective IQ.

(Bwaahahahahah!)

sol_de_pr2
11-24-2003, 11:35 AM
If a dancer tells me that she's gonna make her house fees thanks to me or something along those lines I'll feel like I've been used [flaming]. Better not say so! The SS I usually fall for is when a dancer makes body contact with me while we're sitting or kisses me for no particular reason, like when I'm sitting on pervert row and contemplating and tipping dancers. Make me feel "wanted" (for $$$, duh ;D)

Naomi_Tx
11-24-2003, 11:43 AM

(Bwaahahahahah!)

First, welcome Malibu. The boys (and girls) here love it when girls join us. Now, I'm sure you're capable of getting the humor in Lilith's statement; but if not, please don't let it discourage you from posting here, as our level of intelligence is just fine.

Chuck149
11-24-2003, 11:47 AM

Bwaahahahahah!)

Thanx U Lilith for pontin that out. I no that sum of uss r note as intelllinant as you ar, but we is tring.

NOTE: Talk about stripper shit >:(

Naomi_Tx
11-24-2003, 12:01 PM
Thanx U Lilith for pontin that out. I no that sum of uss r note as intelllinant as you ar, but we is tring.

NOTE: Talk about stripper shit >:(

Reminds me of quote:

Boys don't make passes at female smartasses.
Letty Cottin Pogrebin

Chuck149
11-24-2003, 12:54 PM
I chuckled too..... but it's still stripper shit that worked on me LMAO

Ya when you're with THE guys, it's funny. But have you ever been with the guys and a guy who is trying to be one on of the guys says something and it's not like it was from one of the guys! ::) and it came across like he really meant what he said?

Richard_Head
11-24-2003, 02:02 PM
LOL, I thought it was funny.

sol_de_pr2
11-24-2003, 02:29 PM
What's with the IQ debate? All are welcome, regardless :)

big_daddy
11-24-2003, 02:48 PM
She always gets me at "hello want a dance"? lol

Richard_Head
11-24-2003, 02:56 PM
I like to unexpectedly blow into a customers ear during a LD. Sends little pleasure chills down their spine!
Welcome Malibu, I love that move ;D. Other SS that works on me, when a dancer lightly runs her fingernails over me, causual touching while we talk, when she gets close and we rub noses (is that called an eskimo kiss?).

velvet
11-24-2003, 03:11 PM

(Bwaahahahahah!)

it was a joke.... damn

Spanky
11-24-2003, 04:01 PM
I always found it strange that Stripper Shit is so often looked at as a bad or annoying thing that dancers do. Its just flirting something that is part of the job and for alot of customers one of the main reasons they enjoy the clubs. And then customers turn around and complain if a dancer is too cut and dry about her services. Calling us robots and cold and other things along those lines. :-/

I know everyone has different tastes but it gets seriously ridiculous

Rayleen,

I can't argue with you...I hear the same things on my clubs message board. More guys complain about about a girl being a "wanna dance" - someone who doesn't even say hello, just walks down the aisle saying wanna dance to each guy in sucession.
Less issues with SS, but you make a good point.

Naomi_Tx
11-24-2003, 04:24 PM
I agree, the whole "wanna dance" barrage leaves men on the defensive; and thus, ruins it for the rest.