PDA

View Full Version : what not to do during sex

Pages : 1 [2]

merely_lurking
01-28-2005, 11:12 PM
After I come, I don't like chicks to suckle on my nipples. Only before I come.

merely_lurking
01-28-2005, 11:15 PM
Don't just give me head long enough to get it hard and put it inside. Blowjobs are meant to be completed.

RoseDelight
01-29-2005, 12:59 PM
After I come, I don't like chicks to suckle on my nipples. Only before I come.

Suckle on your nipples? :O

I've never heard that in my life......The things you learn when you turn to the blue.

What not to do during sex? Hmmmm....Don't Call me any 'pet names'. It'll make me dry up in a matter of seconds. Call me bitch, slut, or whore and we'll be going all night.

Don't forget the handcuff keys......It takes a locksmith a while to come out.

Don't ask the question...."Did you cum?".....

Don't get mad when I accidently call you "Tom"....I called out your name when I was having sex with him.

grove542000
01-29-2005, 02:30 PM
Don't tell her her ass is smaller than her sisters when she's bent over that way.

Well, sure as hell don't tell he that her ass is BIGGER than her sister's when she's bent over that way!!

Don't ask either of the following:

1. "Are you done yet?"

2. "Am I done yet?"

merely_lurking
01-29-2005, 08:24 PM
Suckle on your nipples? :O

I've never heard that in my life......The things you learn when you turn to the blue.
Yeah, I don't know what the deal is. I think that it's because my most recent girlfriend is bisexual, but she hasn't been with a woman for awhile. Maybe, it's an okay substitute. I can get into it sometimes as foreplay, but it can get sort of annoying if she does it for too long.

MishaBliss
11-16-2005, 11:00 AM
According to my husbands past experience, men find big genitalia comments to be a much bigger compliment than women do.

"Wow, you have a fucking huge pussy!" is rarely appreciated. ;D

girlnew156
11-16-2005, 03:54 PM
"Wow, you have a fucking huge pussy!" is rarely appreciated.

It is to laugh, damn, I can't stop laughiing!

kirbie_kyle
02-17-2006, 09:37 PM
*Forgetting to lock the door has always resulted in unfortunate circumstances for me.
*I have never had good experiences going to playgrounds at night to use the swings.
*It pissed me off when my ex wouldn't cum after 10 minutes of hardcore sucking because he
masturbated so much (or maybe i'm THAT bad/ugly) :( I always felt like I couldn't please him
*Don't Let your pubes grow to double the size of your weiner. I hate hair in my mouth!
:) Kirbz

Wwanderer
02-17-2006, 10:27 PM
Don't think about anything except what you are doing, and if possible, don't think about that either.

-Ww