PDA

View Full Version : Describe your perfect BJ.

Pages : [1] 2

carmenNY
11-12-2003, 10:25 AM
self explanitory. describe it in detail. i expect some answers to be graphic...bring it on.

;D ;D

doc-catfish
11-12-2003, 10:41 AM
self explanitory. describe it in detail. i expect some answers to be graphic...bring it on.

;D ;D
Hmm, this could take awhile. ;D

sol_de_pr2
11-12-2003, 10:54 AM
...let me think it over. ;)

lethalsoul
11-12-2003, 10:58 AM
1. No teeth

2. Swallow

Chuck149
11-13-2003, 02:35 AM
My Last one ! ;D

Spanky
11-13-2003, 03:47 AM
Is there such a thing as a bad BJ? ???

No there isn't but some have been better than others. I can't limit a perfect BJ to only one technique. But all in all, the only way to get a perfect BJ is from someone who enjoys giving one as much as you enjoy getting one. Man I am lucky! ;)

coolshot
11-13-2003, 08:11 AM
heather brooke does excellent bjs on her website but i got some dl on my comp. is there a way to upload a movie file here so u guys can watch it?

mr_punk
11-13-2003, 12:41 PM
Is there such a thing as a bad BJ?No there isn't but some have been better than others.

oh, the bad pizza/sex analogy. for me, there is a such a thing as a bad BJ or bad sex.

dane
11-14-2003, 05:12 AM
I'm not sure if you're looking for tips or are just curious if there are differences in what different guys like.

That aside, I'll tell you what I like. First, it needs to be in a relationship where we've gotten to know each other s likes and dislikes, and we have fun in life as well as sex. As a result, the BJ is an expression of intimacy.

To the details: I like it to begin with heavy making out progressing to touching each other all over with hands and mouths. Right now we're on the bed laying side-by-side. As she starts, she caresses me lightly on my lower stomach and proceeds to that space behind my balls, at this point licking just under my bellybutton. Then she strokes me softly, lightly. I'm usually toying with her pussy as well, and stroking her hair. her tongue comes out tentatively and flicks the head. I can feel her heavy breath on my cock. First she licks it up and down the shaft on its front side, holding it with her hand and pumping it slowly. The first time she puts it inside her mouth, she goes all the way down,deep-throating it while massaging my balls with her other hand. Then she proceeds slowly going up and down, in and out, stopping occasionally to lick it and tease that little band of flesh on the bottom side of the head, Then she just puts the very end in her mouth, sucking hard, then moves a little further down until the top third is in her mouth, sucking while running her tongue up and down the underside of my cock while its in her mouth. She's still stroking and tickling my balls, occasionally moving to that space between my balls and ass hole and running her fingernails over it. We're both hot and flushed. I have a few fingers in her and she's wet. The sounds she's making are of someone eating a masterful creme brouille, little moans of pleasure. I usually get to my feet about now, with her sitting on the edge of the bed. This permits her with better access to my balls which she licks and sucks, alternating that with me ramming my cock in her mouth. I hold her by the cheeks, looking at her beautiful face as my cock slides in and out. When I'm about to cum, she starts sucking very hard, her cheeks turning concave, and then just before I cum, she shoves her finger up my ass, stimulating my prostate and I explode. She doesn't take it out of her mouth, but sucks more lightly and sensuously, then slowly she stops and looks up at me with a big smile. Then we go to a sports bar and watch the football game and drink icy beers. Is that graphic enough for you, Carmen?

electric_head
11-16-2003, 09:45 AM
Mine would be just before sun rise on the Blue Ridge Parkway. Having pulled off one of the overlooks and kissing and snuggling for a bit have her unzip my pants with her teeth. Then pull out me cock and slowly start at the top with little kisses and work her way down the length of it. Then come all the way up licking from side to side. Then deep throat me. She could lick or suck or fondle my balls to. But just as the sun peeks over the top of the mountains she lets me shoot off all over her face. Anybody got a smoke?:)

carmenNY
11-17-2003, 09:08 AM
thanks every1....geez i'm gettin all riled up...hehe

carmenNY
11-17-2003, 09:10 AM
I'm not sure if you're looking for tips or are just curious if there are differences in what different guys like.

Is that graphic enough for you, Carmen?

yeah dane, i was curious to see how the perfect BJ differs from man to man. and yeah, that was perfectly graphic :) :-*

dane
11-20-2003, 10:31 AM
Well, Carmen. i just wanted to give you enough detail so make a comparison with the other guys. Hope it worked for you. The sports bar and beers tops off a perfect BJ since it's usually, "OK, let's go shopping now."LOL

Naomi_Tx
11-20-2003, 11:56 AM
When she's on her back, a pillow under her shoulders, suppressing the gag reflex, stroking and caressing, while her thighs are up around my head, my finger pressed up to and massaging her spot, my lips and tongue working her clitoris, and all the warm gushes and spasms happen at once.

That's what comes to mind, anyway.

[shocked] OMG! I just got totally turned on by that.

riley
05-15-2004, 10:07 PM
It's nice to know you're looking for inormation on this subject, Carmen. I wish more girls would do that. For me, a perfect blowjob would start slowly with each of us sharing a glass of wine, proceeding to soft talk, light touching, then light, tentative kissing, moving into deep kissing until we're lost in each other and feeling the flush of each other's heat. We'd undress each other slowly, never taking our eyes off each other, pucntuating the removal of each piece of clothing with another long, deep kiss, running our fingers through each other's hair. I'd then pick her up and carry her to the bed while she lightly stroked my cock and balls on the way. I most love it when she touches that area under my balls and tickles it with her fingernai. Since I can never cum until the girl I'm with does first ( guess I was trained that way, and it does excite me when she's lost in a shivering climax), I lay her down on the bed with a pillow under her head so she wouldn't gag, and trail my tongue down to her pussy while she plays with me and strokes me gently as I'm on top of her. I start slowly and sensually with her, licking her lightly with my tongue soft, then begin to spread her open, first licking her clit and then softly sucking it and simultaneously using my tongue on it. I pull her and open her more so I can se her clit pushing out and place it in my teeth, biting it but ever so lightly. She can definitly feel it but there's no pain, only pleasure. With one hand I put two fingers in her and with the other I'd start rubbing her mound, then gently pushing on it. By this time she is lost in what I'm doing to her with her eyes closed and rolled back in her head, only holding my cock and stroking it a little but not really knowing what she's doing. Then I'd start working a little harder, a little faster, sucking and licking her clit while my fingers are moving deep inside and my other hand pushing harder and rubbing faster on her mound. Wet inside, I move one finger out, and with the pad of my middle finger, touch the forward wall of her pussy about two inches inside, rubbing the bumps of her G-spot while I continue to suck and tongue her clit, still pushing her mound down gently but firmly. After ten or fifteen minutes of this, her legs begin to close like a vice on my head and I can feel the tremors starting in her stomach and legs, her toes curl and her breath is hot on my groin. Her body is flushed and sweating. She groans and starts quaking like she's being electrocuted, breathing quickly and shallowly, her total consciousness confined only to the places of my finger, tongue, lips and hand, as I push and stoke her mound with a firm rhythm. Her mouth opens and she stiffens completely. Heat pours from her pussy into my mouth. Then she goes completely limp. I shift my body and move back up to her head, running my fingers softly across her forehead, temple and into her hair, and kiss her lightly on the mouth, After a few moments, she opens her eyes slightly, softly smiles at me, runs her hand though my hair and gives me a velvety kiss. I get up with a raging hard-on to get her a sip of wine, now ready for for her perfect blow job which I don't have time to describe right now since I have to go get pick her up from work and bring her home for one of those since I've worked myself into the mood for it. I'll write it up later if anyone is interested in hearing about it. Sorry I got carried away with pleasing her. I always do.

60MinuteMan
01-19-2005, 09:54 PM
Ok Carmen here it goes...I love getting head, like all men, and myself in particular love to cum all over her mouth and face as I adore her doll face. I find that getting head is much hotter if I have already spent at least a half hour exploring her. By then she is very amorous, vocal and expressive. Blowjobs should be fun and erotic at the same time. The best blowjobs are when it shows that she likes it as much as I do! Lots of variation between tongue, mouth, flirting, eye contact and stroking. I think the biggest turn off is if she is affraid of finishing and affraid or leary of cum touching her. It makes men feel unaccepted.

The hottest bj I ever received; I came as she was stroking with her spit and she used my cum to continue stroking all the way up over my head and back down. All the while she would look up at me smiling.

At least in my case this kind of open expressive attitude was possible because she knew that I aored her and was very lovng before during and after the event. Hey like anything in life, you get what you give.

60MinuteMan
01-19-2005, 10:01 PM
Carmen, just curious, I assume you enjoy giving head by your curiousity and gathering all this variety in guys preferences. Base on your tastes and other women you know, what percentage of women enjoy "facials"? Do you find facials erotic?

Ohlala
01-20-2005, 10:39 AM
I know this question was directed at Caremen but,
I find it odd because all my girlfriends (buddies) are really different in terms of weather they even swallow or not?Personally, I love to give head, I find it empowering and believe you get what you give (as mentioned before)...However, I am the only one my amoung my friends who, given the right mood and workup to the moment, loves a facial. My only complaint, in the eye directly, or up the nose (that one is really an angel thing)...ew.

60MinuteMan
01-20-2005, 11:57 AM
hi ohlala, thanks for your feedback! I always try to be really carefull about the eyes and up the nose. I want it to be as erotic as possible for her. To me it's so exciting to have her mouth open, trying to get all my cum thats shooting out. I just think cumming on a womans skin altogether is hot! On her belly, pussy lips, heart shaped ass...

Ohlala
01-20-2005, 02:09 PM
Don't forget the boobs!!! always on the chest, and then rub it in!

60MinuteMan
01-20-2005, 02:21 PM
of course!!! how stupid of me to forget!!! lol. Ohlala where are you from, are you a dancer yourself? When was the last time you had a facial? Can a guy cum to much or do you like a lot? I love talking with women about sex, I learn so much!!!

Ohlala
01-20-2005, 03:19 PM
Canada
Not yet ( 15-20 lbs to go)
last week
depends on how hot the moment is...

beware many girl hate it, can't even talk about it...makes their skin crawl!

merely_lurking
01-20-2005, 04:12 PM
Good topic. I like the from-out-of-nowhere surprise blowjob. I could just be sitting around with my girlfriend, doing something completely unblowjob related, and she will have a mischievious smirk come across her face. The next thing you know, she is unzipping me and starts going to town. I like to sit on the edge of the bed, have her kneeling in front of me in a submissive posture. I prefer her to look directly into my eyes for the most part, with the occasional glance down to get her bearings. I like it when every one of my moans is replied with an affirmative "mmmm-hhhhmmmm" or "that's it", letting me know we are on the correct course, and there will be no stopping us until her service is complete. I don't like blowjobs to be a prelude to fucking, but prefer them to be an activity of its own merit. She doesn't need to swallow everytime. I kind of like that little rush off to the bathroom to spit afterwards, but the occasional swallow is nice. It makes me feel my come is appreciated, very sexy.... MMMmmm goood.... 8)

lestat1
01-20-2005, 04:16 PM
Is there such a thing as a bad BJ? * *???

No there isn't but some have been better than others.

Sure there is...one where you're not on the receiving end! :O LOL

playstation
01-20-2005, 08:14 PM
well,to be honest here......i really don't like the plain ol`blow job,unless we are out in public or in the car,but,the way i like to have my cock sucked is...my wife on her hands and knees with me standing in front of her (there are a few other positions that i like too,but this way she has to keep her hand on the floor!) she slowly starts to suck my balls till i'm nice and hard,then she lick's my cock up and down to get it all slippery. once i'm all slicked up,i slowly start to fuck her mouth..after a few minutes of this or untill she has it all slobbered up,i start to throatfuck her..now,this does take a minute or two for her to get comfortable with,but one she is i start to pick up the pace till i can get all my cock down her throat..i continue this way till i'm ready to shoot my load and then i grab her by the back of her head,shove my cock way down her throat and blow my load!:O

that's how i like my cock sucked!;)

CuriousJ
01-21-2005, 07:27 PM
I haven't had a perfect one yet any takers ;D But I am willing to donate myself for intensive research on this matter.::) Of coarse it would be strickly a scientific study of coarse;D

Sh0t
02-26-2005, 11:25 AM
Me standing, her kneeling, plenty of eye contact, her free hand rubbing my chest

But overall, the best head I get comes from 69ing

Road head is good to, but make sure to get up on the seat instead of just leaning over.

SportsWriter2
02-27-2005, 01:52 PM
...she slowly starts to suck my balls till i'm nice and hard,then she lick's my cock up and down to get it all slippery. once i'm all slicked up,i slowly start to fuck her mouth..after a few minutes of this or untill she has it all slobbered up,i start to throatfuck her..now,this does take a minute or two for her to get comfortable with,but one she is i start to pick up the pace till i can get all my cock down her throat..i continue this way till i'm ready to shoot my load and then i grab her by the back of her head,shove my cock way down her throat and blow my load!:O

that's how i like my cock sucked!;)

Playstation, that's the perfect FMT, but some girls like to keep OMF and IMM in the rotation. It's all good. ;)

kitana
02-28-2005, 12:20 PM
The perfet BJ I like to give?

One where he is either standing there likea real live Adonis with my mouth stretched so tight around the cock that I'm straining. I'm on my knees in the "traditional" position, with his hands on my neck or wrapped up in my hair. One hand slowly,softly kneading his balls while the other is wrapped around the cock.

The other fav, 69!!!!

Oh, and if she doesn't swallow it makes her less of a woman. As she will be prone to jealous fits of rage, and very tight laced. * Just from my exp.

I totally swallow and I love it. The "facials" not so much, but on my cheast or all over my ass or back; HELL YEAH!!!

Kitana

mark45y
02-28-2005, 06:16 PM
Second the no teeth thing.
People with big pillow shaped lips have an advantage.
Noise, sucking or gagging noises are nice.
Noise, slurping sounds and mmmmmm stuff.
Try saying oh god you got a nice dick. Kinda of like OMG you are so tight in reverse.
One mouth on balls and/or anus and the other mouth (if available) on the penis.
Never do anything fast until right at the end.
Ice water in a glass or cup applied at just the right time to the scrotum can be fun.
Allowing the man to control your head is nice.
Use the tongue under the penis.
Short strokes on the head 5 times then deep throat then repeat.

Vyanka
02-28-2005, 08:15 PM
Sloppy wet, pressed lightly lips, use my hand as well & reach it as far back as possible.

Vyanka
02-28-2005, 08:16 PM
BTW, i've been told that I have skills. 8) ;D

SportsWriter2
02-28-2005, 08:23 PM
Unless you're really skilled, I'd say a good BJ is 60-80% HJ.

Nicolina, when your head is tipped back, your airway is more open. :)

Sh0t
03-01-2005, 02:01 AM
I've yet to see a girl claim she is bad at giving head.

Everyone you meet is a blowjob queen, just like every guy has a big dick right

hardkandee
03-01-2005, 11:05 AM
Unless you're really skilled, I'd say a good BJ is 60-80% HJ.

Nicolina, when your head is tipped back, your airway is more open. :)

So, you prefer the hands-free method?

And I'll vouch for the head back thing. It makes it much easier to deepthroat. ;)

Jenny
03-01-2005, 12:59 PM
I've yet to see a girl claim she is bad at giving head.

Everyone you meet is a blowjob queen, just like every guy has a big dick right

Oh, I'll sort of raise my hand here - I do it sort of the way I dance - with more enthusiasm than real skill.

Katrine
03-01-2005, 02:08 PM
Oh, I'll sort of raise my hand here - I do it sort of the way I dance - with more enthusiasm than real skill.

I also raise my hand. I just try to make the most wretched gagging noises so that I don't have to deepthroat much.

What would you rather hear from a girl, that she gives crappy blowjobs? Every guy I've ever been with and every guy who tried to get in my pants (most of them) also claims to eat a mean pussy. Out of the 100 or so guys I've fucked, perhaps 3 of them were any good.........and the ones who paid were NEVER any good.........

mark45y
03-01-2005, 02:42 PM
Of course this story is not true. I made it up after reading Cosmo and playboy forums.

I had a friend who pretended to be gay and would go to gay bars and pick up lesbians. His favorite line was "I’ll bet you $$$ I can eat pussy better than any lesbian you ever had.

The oral sex led to other things and after all was said and done the women always said, "it’s not true, we’ve had much better oral sex with women" My friend would just smile.

He said this line was particularly effective with a group of strippers in Florida who put on shows for women and couples only. Can’t remember their name.

Remember this is not a true story.

Jenny
03-01-2005, 03:18 PM
I also raise my hand. I just try to make the most wretched gagging noises so that I don't have to deepthroat much.

What would you rather hear from a girl, that she gives crappy blowjobs? Every guy I've ever been with and every guy who tried to get in my pants (most of them) also claims to eat a mean pussy. Out of the 100 or so guys I've fucked, perhaps 3 of them were any good.........and the ones who paid were NEVER any good.........

Well, if they are PAYING for it, it probably, most likely means that the women who they have (ahem) performed on in the past are not coming back and throwing it at them. Not that I am not absolutely positive that you are so gorgeous and perfect that most (if not all) men would, at the mere sight of you, empty their pockets, swearing that no other pussy will do after they have seen yours. But, you know, still.

Me, personally, I don't deepthroat at all - I can't without gagging, and I personally think that God gave me a gag reflex for a good reason.

hardkandee
03-01-2005, 03:26 PM
Me, personally, I don't deepthroat at all - I can't without gagging, and I personally think that God gave me a gag reflex for a good reason.

I never used to. I had my tonsils taken out a little over a year ago, and completely lost feeling in the back of my throat. I couldn't gag if I tried. So I figure now that there's nothing stopping me and he likes it, why not? :)

Katrine
03-01-2005, 05:11 PM
Of course this story is not true. I made it up after reading Cosmo and playboy forums.

I had a friend who pretended to be gay and would go to gay bars and pick up lesbians. His favorite line was "I’ll bet you $$$ I can eat pussy better than any lesbian you ever had.

The oral sex led to other things and after all was said and done the women always said, "it’s not true, we’ve had much better oral sex with women" My friend would just smile.

He said this line was particularly effective with a group of strippers in Florida who put on shows for women and couples only. Can’t remember their name.

Remember this is not a true story.

WTF do you keep posting all of these creepy made-up stories dude? You need to post that crap on aspd or in the Holy Grail section with all the other liars. ;)

SportsWriter2
03-01-2005, 09:24 PM
I never used to. I had my tonsils taken out a little over a year ago, and completely lost feeling in the back of my throat. I couldn't gag if I tried. So I figure now that there's nothing stopping me and he likes it, why not? :)

You are sooo lucky, but I hope you still make the gurgling, choking sounds anyway. It's a nice package. ;)

hardkandee
03-02-2005, 09:23 AM
You are sooo lucky, but I hope you still make the gurgling, choking sounds anyway. It's a nice package. ;)

Of course!
Actually it is kinda hard not to. Even with no feeling, it is not an easy task fitting in there! :D

DeepGreen
03-02-2005, 08:30 PM
Deep is good...especially with lips and/or tongue working around the base. It's not all that uncommon for my wife to orgasm while giving a blowjob (either with or without help from a wayward hand). Damn near about the most sexy thing that I can think of ;D .

Nicolina
03-03-2005, 08:33 PM
JZ and Sporty, thanks for the replies re: the pillow. When this looong dry spell is over, I will have to give it a try. ;)

I won't say I'm the BJ queen, but I do love sucking dick....I almost like it better than the Act itself. Is that weird?

SportsWriter2
03-04-2005, 05:18 AM
I won't say I'm the BJ queen, but I do love sucking dick....I almost like it better than the Act itself. Is that weird?
Yeah, but weird is beautiful... and an incredible turn-on. :)

Nicolina
03-04-2005, 03:20 PM
Yeah, but weird is beautiful... and an incredible turn-on. :)
So are some of your "trigger" stories, Sporty ;)

Nicolina
03-05-2005, 03:58 PM
So, let me get this straight:
OK, say its me and "you" (whoever "you" might be).....So Im on my back with said pillow up under my shoulders, so that my head is tipped back and....are you kneeling over me, basically mouth-fucking me? Are we 69ing?
That sounds kinda....hot....that loss of control.....
ok, i may need to excuse myself for a moment......

SportsWriter2
03-06-2005, 04:07 AM
So, let me get this straight:
OK, say its me and "you" (whoever "you" might be).....So Im on my back with said pillow up under my shoulders, so that my head is tipped back and....are you kneeling over me, basically mouth-fucking me? Are we 69ing?
That sounds kinda....hot....that loss of control.....
ok, i may need to excuse myself for a moment......

The pillow is close to the edge of the bed. Your head can be over the edge. The guy is standing, legs far enough apart to match the bed height. Yes, you feel a loss of control when he's in your throat. When you're used to it, you can add more fun stuff to get a bigger rush. It's all good. :)

Katrine
03-06-2005, 07:37 PM
The pillow is close to the edge of the bed. Your head can be over the edge. The guy is standing, legs far enough apart to match the bed height. Yes, you feel a loss of control when he's in your throat. When you're used to it, you can add more fun stuff to get a bigger rush. It's all good. :)

Oooooh, I'm a huge fan of giving head in that manner. I can lie on my back and relax at least. Its hard being on my knees after doing it at work all evening. Shit, I don't even get on top for sex often for the same reason, pain on the knees.....

The domination aspect of what you described is the best part of course.}:D