PDA

View Full Version : Guys-What swinger activities could you handle?

Rayleen
11-16-2003, 08:29 AM
Lets say you have( for those who don't at the moment :-*) a great s/o-

in a swinger enviroment what could you do and or handle he or she doing?

dane
11-16-2003, 11:16 AM
My girl is bi and we've had other girls in which she likes and I do too. We've never done it with another man, and I wouldn't like that, but more because I would feel awkward and not sexy being close to another naked, erect guy. Maybe I'm a little homophobic. It's no problem though since she has no interest in having 2 guys at once. We just like it with other girls.

sol_de_pr2
11-16-2003, 11:40 AM
I wouldn't mind my girl having sex with another woman, but I dunno if with another guy. I sure as hell wouldn't be doing it with another guy LOL

big_daddy
11-16-2003, 12:51 PM
My wife wants me have sex with another woman while she watches. Man I love my wife ;D.

FBR
11-16-2003, 01:09 PM
Damn BD...so are u gonna?

FBR

Rayleen
11-17-2003, 07:12 AM
well we don't seem to have many here with stage fright 8)

FBR
11-17-2003, 10:23 AM
Hmmm I think I just prefer sleeping around ::) LOL

FBR

jonnyboy
01-12-2004, 12:41 PM
i could have a threesome with another woman, but there is no way there is going to be another guy. my girl isnt interested in a two guy thing either. but if she was up for a two girl one guy thing i might just have to agree. i am not really sure though, i dont know how i would like anyone male or female touching my girl in that manner. this is the first one i feel this way about. i guess if it arises we will see.

JimLovesJazz
01-15-2004, 02:56 PM
I'm with FBR on this one ;)

Blade
02-11-2004, 11:09 AM
My wife and I are full swingers

GirlFriday
02-17-2004, 11:34 PM
I remember back in highschool I made out with the hottest girl in school while Pryce watched, then they both did some mouth and boobie play on me, it would've gone farther but the school bell rang to go home :( Pryce and the other girl did not do anything together, but I remember wanting to see him make out with her so bad...

I've been wanting to try a 2girl/1pryce thing again but I guess i am really picky as to who I/we get together with...

I really love getting LD's, (I guess it's my way of being with another woman without "being" with another woman) my favorite was when the dancer had my shirt and bra off and my skirt pulled up around my waist, it was a pretty cool show, I remember we had a small crowd around us by the end of the session :)

Now I want to go get a LD, I hate not having money :(

Sorry if I got off topic...

I know pryce is cool with girl on girl action, I think he'd be o.k. if we had a 4some with another couple, but well ya never know until you're actually put into the situation.

threlayer
03-27-2004, 08:35 AM
There are so many interesting combinations (positions) in a 3-way of either type. F-M-F would be my choice. With me a couple of times years ago, I've watched F-F and then did both gals orally, at least twice each. Once I fingered a gal while another sucked me off. A couple of times another gal watched us (F-M) only, even though I asked her to touch the action areas. I really need some better quality 3-ways. My gal (of 4 years) is a bi ex-dancer and she would like us to do that too, but so far no luck. At least she gives great head.

nutmaniac
04-18-2004, 11:07 PM
whatever, as long its pleasent ::)

BigGDJohnson
07-09-2004, 09:10 PM
I have been with my partner and another guy once and I enjoyed it because she enjoyed it - I feed on her sexual energy. When she is getting off it only makes me want to please her more and more.

BigGDJohnson
07-23-2004, 11:57 PM
I wouldn't mind my girl having sex with another woman, but I dunno if with another guy.

Funny, but I had this same thoughts less than a month ago and she was perfectly okay with me not wanting to do it. However, two days ago I brought the guy she wanted and we had the threesome - no interaction between the guys). She was so happy and excited that it made me happy for her and only want to please her more.

What changed my mind? I think a large part of it was how she was very concerned about my feelings and wanted to make sure I was comfortable with it. She never pushed me, in fact she even verified that I was comfortable when I brought the guy to her. When she realized that I wanted her to be happy and fulfill her fantasy it made her even happier.

As a result, yesterday she said she was so happy that she wanted to do something special for me. I can't wait.

cc1111
12-13-2004, 04:46 PM
i'd be open to about anything, with the actors more important than the script. Given the right folks, very few limits.

Sh0t
02-16-2005, 09:10 AM
I can and have handled it all.

Not for everybody though, no question about that.

infra-red
07-30-2005, 01:46 AM
None!

yoda57us
07-30-2005, 07:00 AM
I've got a F*** Buddy who happens to be a dancer. She's recently expressed an interest in doing a threesome with another woman. I've only known her for a year but she swears she's never done it before. She wants me to be the meat in the girl/girl sandwich. I'm also in charge of finding said third party since she wants it to be a total stranger (at least to her). It's not something I've done before either but, hey, who am I to argue with a hot woman who simply wants to broaden her horizons a bit. Fortnately for me, she wants no part of a two-guy thing. I doubt I would be able to go there.

Gynger
08-01-2005, 10:09 PM
My hubby and I are full swingers...

lobopatrick
05-02-2012, 02:47 PM
well we don't seem to have many here with stage fright

JayATee
05-02-2012, 02:52 PM

9 year old thread... last post was 7 years ago....

yoda57us
05-03-2012, 10:18 PM

If you want to start a new discussion on a topic feel free to do so but please stop bumping old and long-dead threads. It is against forum rules.