PDA

View Full Version : Are straight single women accepted in The lifestyl

Rayleen
11-16-2003, 08:41 AM
I am wondering if a single woman who is not bi would be accepted at a swingers club?

Are there some wives/girlfriends who won't get ticked if I wanted only to play with their men ? I don't want to tick off or disrespect anyone by asking to play only with the man in a couple.

I am thinking of taking a trip over to Miami and going to a place called Miami Velvet http://www.miamivelvet.com- has anyone here been?

Chuck149
11-16-2003, 09:05 AM
I've never been to the place, but it sounds interesting. I'm sure they need single straight females to round out the playing field, so to speak.

FBR
11-16-2003, 09:15 AM
Keep getting screwed up until I realized the "-" after the .com shouldnt have been there LOL

Rayleen, Ive never been to a swingers club. There is one here in Dayton. I checked out their website and they specifically prohibit single males. Nuttin about single females. Doesnt seem fair does it LOL Id have to think you would be welcomed with open arms (by the club) but the only way to know is to check it out. Whether the female S/O's would be cool is unknown. The bi gals might like it at first but if youre not working on them it could cause a tiff.

I would suggest that you give the office a call and discuss with them. You dont want to put yourself in a wierd situation. Good luck and have fun. Wish I were there ;D

FBR

electric_head
11-16-2003, 09:20 AM
Hum, why is it only married guys are replying to this post:)

Brooklyn
11-17-2003, 12:45 AM
well eh i think you know that answer before you made this post LOL :-*

Average_Dude
02-21-2004, 02:44 PM
well eh i think you know that answer before you made this post LOL :-*

That is too funny but some of us always has to be told.LOL

EvilCyn
02-24-2004, 04:56 AM
My husband and I have been swinging for qbout 12 years now, and ANY and I mean ANY female is going to be excepted...

I am bi, but not like most in the lifestyle...... I am sometimes not really n the mood for a chic, and just want dick.
I would love to find a strait chic that I just get to sit back and watch my husband fuck the hell out of her.......

What a thought to start my day.......

Licks, Cyn

DancerTiffany
02-29-2004, 11:13 PM
I don't know too much about swinging, i've only been to a swingers club once. But i felt welcomed there and had a good time. And i'm straight. :flirt: