PDA

View Full Version : Bragging Rights

Rayleen
11-12-2003, 07:43 AM
Whats the best/naughtest thing you've had happen at a StripClub? Don't had back on the details ;D

BigRed1970
11-12-2003, 12:05 PM
well lets see, I lost my virginity at a strip club, and I have had several times when I thought that what was just going to be a dance ended up being a BJ climaxing with FS......the thing that is uh, well sad is I lost my virginity about oh, 1 year ago.... but it has made all the difference in the world...... 8)

fishnet
11-13-2003, 02:51 AM
Well Vegas was fun... like being in the back seat at a drive in movie. That is pretty par for the course there from what I understand.

At a place not known for high mileage, it was a 3 girl shower show with two way contact for tips. For $20 you lie back with your head on the edge of the shower and the girls would sit on your face. ;D I had 'em line up and went through the rotation three times before the others complained I was hogging the girls. LOL ;D ;D What can I say? I'm an SCJ perv. LOL. I was also first in line. 8)

The show finished with girl/girl to O. :o 45 minutes of fun interupted by a blasted feature. ::)