PDA

View Full Version : Are men confused by strip club world?

jennymodel
11-01-2003, 07:30 PM
Do any of you think that it is difficult to understand the world of strip clubs because there is no model in the "normal world" to compare it to?
It seems like people are always trying to figure out the "stripper shit", but maybe it is just part of the job.

I have a male friend in NY who used to be a bartender for many years. He always flirted and acted very friendly with the female customers for better tips. Does that mean that he is an asshole who is trying to confuse women? Some of them did get upset when they found out he didn't want to date them. I just thought he was doing his job of making his customers feel good even if it was just while he was serving up their favorite throat lubrication.

Richard_Head
11-01-2003, 07:57 PM
I don't think men are confused by the strip club world, I think men are just confused by women in general, and it's magnified when those women are hot and naked and getting paid to wreath all over you.

lestat1
11-01-2003, 07:58 PM
Do any of you think that it is difficult to understand the world of strip clubs because there is no model in the "normal world" to compare it to?
It seems like people are always trying to figure out the "stripper shit", but maybe it is just part of the job.

I have a male friend in NY who used to be a bartender for many years. He always flirted and acted very friendly with the female customers for better tips. Does that mean that he is an asshole who is trying to confuse women? Some of them did get upset when they found out he didn't want to date them. I just thought he was doing his job of making his customers feel good even if it was just while he was serving up their favorite throat lubrication.

I think you're right about there being no comparison to the real world. On the one hand, a lady is a lady and should be treated with respect. On the other hand, sticking a dollar in a dancer's g-string is not only acceptable, it's "good strip club manners," whereas anywhere else, that behavior will get you slapped, fired, and/or arrested. So it can be tough to decide where to draw the line. Is it ok if I compliment a dancer's body, or say she has perfect breasts? How about that she smells good? Can I call her "sweetie," or is that rude? I usually end up keeping my mouth shut.

If a female bartender flirted with me or was friendly, I'd think great, she's doing her job well and workin' it for the tips. If she led me on and I thought she wanted to date me, but actually didn't, my feelings would be hurt.

-lestat1
p.s. I'd also agree with what Richard_Head wrote above about being confused by women in general.

merely_lurking
11-02-2003, 01:17 AM
It is way more complicated than some misconstrued flirting on the part of the customer. There is so much more bullshit that goes on than just that.

sol_de_pr2
11-02-2003, 02:01 AM
Odd as it seems thanks to SC's I've finally learned that if a lady flirts with me it does not mean that she wants to date me. I went through the same feeling Jenny wrote about in her message. Of course the bartender wants to sell, so he was smart enough to flirt with his customers. It's kind of incredible that he'd have clients longing for him, being in New York, where millions of people from all over the world converge. If it was a club in western PR, that would've been understandable.

Of course that this would be more evident with dancers, since bartenders (female in my case) will not shove their breasts in your face before handing you a beer [joker] although I would've wished that from a particular bartender at a regular bar in Old San Juan. I mean, she had me mesmerized with her fashion model body and her bikini top :P

sadbuttrue
11-02-2003, 02:51 AM
Oh I think everybody tries to figure out stripper shit, sometimes for fun, sometimes for self-preservation and sometime just because it is fascinating.

It kind of depends on what level of stripper-goer you are talking about and what reaction you are referring to on the part of the patron. 1) the infrequent customer 2) the avid fan 3) the ones that have seen them inside and outside to club 4) the predators

It also depends on what the status of the patron's life is and what the patron is going through or missing from his/her life.

But some strippers do push the envelope too far sometimes. There does come a point in time where a stripper suddenly loses her "This is just a game" sign. If you're just strutting your stuff, being comforting, listening to everything the customer has to say, saying little things like "I want to molest you out back" and giving him the ride of his life, it's all normal stripper shit. And every patron should know that, but everyone still has to learn...lol.

It becomes a gray area, when she talks about out-of-club activities and for the infrequent club-goer that is very confusing, when the stripper has really no intention of doing it. But many strippers do say those things. My own reaction is "That's entirely up to you".

Once the patron has kind of shown what his/her level is, then the level of appropriate play can be enjoyed by the customer and the stripper gets the spoils and it's all good.

The models in the real world at varying levels are bars, which is very close sometimes, just without clothes being taken off, service (watiressing and the like) and sales jobs of any kind. All of these types of people are trying to make a buck. It's just more pronounced and in your face in the stripping industry.

>>>Sad<<<
;D

sadbuttrue
11-02-2003, 03:10 AM
One dancer that I have seen infrequently, but she seems to remember me (as "Nick Nollte") even though she doesn't see me but once every six months, has apparently taken to filthy talk as a tool.

The last time she looked at me directly in the eyes and tells me "She'd like to suck my dick and wants me to eat her pussy" and other bedtime stories to get a reaction. I'll sit there like shes reading Chinese poetry, thinking to myself "...and then..." or "..yeah, but can you cook?" I suppose if there was some experience with her doing that or I was a different type of SC-goer, my bone would get bonier. On the other hand another girl will coo in my ear and I'll follow her anywhere. Yet I like 'em both.

>>>Sad<<<
;D

Richard_Head
11-02-2003, 03:42 AM
I think that sometimes dancers will fall back on the "it's only stripper shit" rationale to justify to themselves that they may have taken advantage of some PL? Dancers know it's "stripper shit", but obviously not all PL's do, so if they can justify it to themselves as only being "stripper shit", perhaps it self-consciously makes their job easier.

LVcoz
11-02-2003, 04:19 AM
"It seems like people are always trying to figure out the "stripper shit", but maybe it is just part of the job. "

I think it's like buying a car.Some men know a lot about cars and this makes it easier when it comes to buying one.

Most men just can't figure out women and this causes confusion in the club for their lack of interpreting the real world with the stripper world

mr_punk
11-02-2003, 05:02 AM

i think that would apply to most subcultures.

It seems like people are always trying to figure out the "stripper shit", but maybe it is just part of the job

perhaps customers do that in order to protect themselves. in any case, you're correct stripper shit is part of the job. however,there is more than one form of stripper shit and the uninitiated can be vulnerable to both types, which can send him into a piano buying shopping spree,if he's not careful.

when a dancer rubs her hand along your thigh, massages your shoulders, giggles uncontrollable at your bad jokes, gives you a big hug and tells you that she missed you (even though you saw her 24 hours ago) or seems genuinely interested in the most mundane aspects of your life. you,my friend are on the recieving end of an excellent, but relatively innocuous dose of stripper shit.

OTOH, there is the WMD form of stripper shit. let put some samples in our handy "SCJ - STRIPPER SHIT ATOMIC ABSORPTION CHROMATOGRAPH®" for analysis.

for example, when a dancer tells you: you're a nice guy, so different than the other jerks that come in here.

what she really means: you smell like a potential regular. give me more money.

so, with that in mind lets continue.

A) i usually don't do this with my other customers.
har,har,har,har.....give me more money.

B) i've never done that with a customer before. (shortly after finishing up a LD mixed with DFK and some mild stick shifting).

C) since i trust you. my real name is _______.
actually,my real name is ______. give me more money.

D)______(another stripper) is a real bitch. none of the other girls like her very much and you're much too good for her.
don't give that bitch money. give me more money.
(on a sidenote, this is a 1-2 punch of SS mixed with DP)

this may be a cynical attitude. however, should we really take everything a dancer says or does at face value? i'm sure you'll agree, it can be a pretty expensive lesson.

sadbuttrue
11-02-2003, 05:22 AM
OTOH, a customer can be a little too open with calling strippers on stripper shit. Which was the case about a week and a half ago. I talked about this in chat in spades, so I'll spare you most of the details.

My current ATF knows a lot of my shit and experiences with strippers and a ton about the last ATF and my problems with her as a friend and how I believed she showed she wasn't.

The other day we were have a good time and I was enjoying her company a lot and she was a little more frisky than at other times. And she stopped and said she had been saying to others "It's like having a 'friend' come to see me".

Well, it was like she had just said "Niagara Falls". "Slowly I turn, step by step, inch by inch". Well, for no particularly good reason, I decided to read her the riot act about strippers as "friends". She didn't deserve it, it was just normal stripper shit. She actually wasn't even referring to being "real friends" anyway. But I decided to head it off and call her on it, just in case she was thinking of it going that way and what that would have to be like. I guess I've been in the clubs too long....

I've been doing my best to apologize ever since. You see although, in most cases, you are just a wad of cash, there is no need to step on any real friendly or warm feeling that might exist. And she actually feels pretty good.

>>>Sad<<<
:(

Chuck149
11-02-2003, 05:27 AM
Me, Confused? [dazzled] [trip] [frustrated] Naw! ;D

fishnet
11-02-2003, 05:55 AM
when a dancer rubs her hand along your thigh, massages your shoulders, giggles uncontrollable at your bad jokes, gives you a big hug and tells you that she missed you (even though you saw her 24 hours ago) or seems genuinely interested in the most mundane aspects of your life. you,my friend are on the receiving end of an excellent, but relatively innocuous dose of stripper shit.

As far as I'm concerned, that is part of their job. LOL.

OTOH, there is the WMD form of stripper shit. let put some samples in our handy "SCJ - STRIPPER SHIT ATOMIC ABSORPTION CHROMATOGRAPH®" for analysis.

SCJ- Stripper Shit Atomic Absorbtion Cromatograph.

LOL... I love it!!! :D For those in need ACME has an excellent catalog full of tools for combating SS. Among the are the "Mother of All Stripper Shit Bunker Busting bombs" and "Nuclear tipped Stripper Shit Cruise Missles." LOL

for example, when a dancer tells you: you're a nice guy, so different than the other jerks that come in here.

what she really means: you smell like a potential regular. give me more money.

so, with that in mind lets continue.

A) i usually don't do this with my other customers.

B) I've never done that with a customer before. (shortly after finishing up a LD mixed with DFK and some mild stick shifting).

C) since i trust you. my real name is _______.
actually,my real name is ______. give me more money.

D)______(another stripper) is a real bitch. none of the other girls like her very much and you're much too good for her.
don't give that bitch money. give me more money.
(on a side note, this is a 1-2 punch of SS mixed with DP)

this may be a cynical attitude. however, should we really take everything a dancer says or does at face value? i'm sure you'll agree, it can be a pretty expensive lesson.

I don't think it is cynical at all Mr. P, just realistic. In your examples above I would change "give me more money." To "buy more dances." That is part of the job too. To sell you. I would hope any self respecting PL would not just give money without at least receiving dances or other compensation in return. ;)

mr_punk
11-02-2003, 06:46 AM
In your examples above I would change "give me more money." To "buy more dances." i thought about that,but decided against it. i think the phrase is too specific since SS could be used for more insidious purposes than just buying more dances.

I would hope any self respecting PL would not just give money without at least receiving dances or other compensation in return. ;)

i guess you never heard the story of VissiDarte (posted below). the backstory: VissiDarte was a relative newcomer to sc when he stumbled upon ass-c. he wrote one of the most legendary, crash and burn experiences in ass-c history. it has all the necessary elements such as Stripper Shit, Dancer Politics, piano buying sprees,etc. interestingly enough, i think he was quite aware of what he was doing at the time. he was no pl. it's sort of like sitting in a crowded theater and wondering what would happen if you yelled "FIRE!" and then acting on that impulse. sometimes we can become enamored with our own self destruction. so without futher ado......

VissiDarte

Subject: My Brilliant Career
Okay - my turn...

6/7/96

Friday nite at the lapdance club. A nice crowd. I am getting to know more and more ASSC'ers week by week. I lurked there for about 4 months. I wasn't sure I wanted to be associated with the group. I would ask the girls what they thought of the "computer guys" and get conflicting answers. Some thought they were okay, that they were responsible for bringing in extra business. Some did'nt like them, saying they were disruptive or didn't pay attention to the stage shows. Others said that as a group they were kind of cheap, with several of the guys never buying laps so really what were they doing there anyway.

As I was new to strip clubs I eventually gravitated to the group in order to get some questions answered. The first question being why did they appear to be having more fun than me. I mean I was spending $300 - $500 per visit. I was stage tipping extravagantly and slapping down $100 bills on pretty lapdancers in the private booths. But I was'nt getting to know the dancers as well as I would like. I would look over to the ASSC corner and see pretty lapdancers socializing like normal people. That is what I wanted to do. Talk to a stripper without it costing me $20 per song.

On this Friday nite just two girls interested me. An*** and the new girl M****. I started with An***. She is hot. Nasty. Hardbodied. 22 years old, 5'6 1/2", 130 pounds. Strong thighs, strong hands. She left bruises on my shoulders from grabbing me so hard. She left lipstick all over my new shirt. She let me work on her breasts, let my hands cup her down below and slowly stimulate her there. At one point when she turned her ass to me I bent to lick the crack in her ass. Feeling that she turned around and stuck her tongue in my throat. This was pretty damn good use of $100. But we weren't done. She didn't like the curtained booth we were in and suggested we meet in the back booths in 5 minutes.

As I waited for An*** the new girl M**** walked briskly up, saluted and said, " M****, reporting for duty." I laughed. She explained that some of the other ASSC'ers had told her I wanted to try her out on her first day lapdancing. Perhaps it was her first day lapdancing. Perhaps not. She was great. Way above the house average. On her first nite ? On the first dance I lightly rubbed the back of my hand against her breast thru the bikini top she was wearing. " Do you want me to take this off ?", she said with a smile. I smiled back and she held up the string that kept it on. I grabbed it between my teeth and pulled off her top. She was hot. I didn't try the stuff I had been doing with An***. I just let M**** grind on me while I worked on her breasts. Very satisfying. At some point I laughed and said there was a stripper wandering around looking for me. M*** said softly, " She'll get over it."

I spent $150 or so on M***. I promised to come back for a visit next Friday too. Damn fine woman. Just as I am walking out of the booth here comes An***. " There you are!", I exclaim. " Oh sorry honey. I was looking for you but then some Japanese guy wanted a dance", says An***.

We get back to business. I slap a $100 bill on the little table. This booth has a small couch. She stands up on the couch, grabs the back of my head and grinds my face against her crotch. Things are looking up, so to speak...

------------------------------------------------------------------

6/9/96

Sunday noon. Pick up A**** at designated spot. She's already ahead of most other strippers by just being on time. She had a late nite Saturday, working until 2am then hanging out with her best friend from the club until 5am at a local restaurant. Since it was too late to catch BART back to her place in the East Bay she and her friend crashed in a cheap motel room. Anyway she is where she is supposed to be, not looking really great - wet hair, crummy clothes.

Last Wednesday she was complaining about her lack of clothes so I told her I'd get her an outfit. Mr. Big Shot... she's been stripping for 2 years - how many guys have tried to impress her by shelling out big bucks? 20? 200? She's 21 years old, 5'9", 130 pounds. Perfect figure, full lips. Pouty cheeks. She is certain she will be a model. Magazine covers ideally, but would settle for a Hustler "Barely Legal" spread. She doesn't want her photo taken - she's afraid the photos will come out down the road ( when she is famous ) and she doesn't want it known that she started off in the world as a stripper/lapdancer.

We start off at Nordstroms. The $ 500 Donna Karran outfit doesn't quite please her even though it makes her look like a million bucks. We visit some trendy clothes stores. She looks better and better with each outfit she tries on. But she is fussy. Takes a while but finally is satisfied with a few odds and ends ...about $ 250 worth. Well that wasn't too bad I mutter to myself.

"You know I need some eyeshadow", she says on our way out of the mall. We backtrack to Nordstroms. She gets the makeover treatment from the gay cosmetics clerks. "Honey, you need a better moisturizer", one says. A few of those tiny thimbles of Max brand eye shade powders, plus some sable brushes, plus a couple of Lancome cleansing potions. How much could that cost ? $320 ??? Ouch. Well that's a bit startling. But I take it like a Big Shot and just say " Girl - now can we go get a drink ?"

We walk a couple of blocks back to my car. She has the walk. A slink really. She lights up a cigarette even though she says she has asthma. I see men eyeing her. Young men, old men. I feel great.

She is carded at the Mexican restuarant and doesn't get her Razzberry Margarita. All she has on her is some Danish student I.D. and that doesn't work. But she is still in a good mood. "I want to check out boomboxes later, okay?" "Sure, no problem", I reply, my back stiffened by a couple of drinks.

It's hard to find a parking space at the Good Guys so I let her off to look around while I go park. By the time I meet her inside she has already decided on a $ 299 7-CD changer boombox. I go for the extended warranty. This requires her to furnish her real name. Of course its not A****, why it's not even C*****, the name she always gives as her real name. In fact it's N*****. " So what should I call you?", I ask. "Better stick to A****, that keeps everything simple."

It's time for her evening shift to begin. She has too much stuff to stick in her locker, so I agree to keep it in my trunk and then drive her home after her shift, eight hours later. So I hang around the club all night. She takes a break early on so we can visit the local Virgin Records Megastore and get some CDs for her boombox. I tell her "Fill up your 7-CD changer. Get 7 CDs." Including a couple of double-CD sets that comes to $ 140. Back at the club it's a slow night. Still she does okay. I estimate around $ 300 from other guys. Oh and a local chocolate maker presented her with a few sample boxes. Really good stuff.

She spends her down time between customers leaning against me. Gives me a back rub. Wants to know if I am going to lapdance with her tonite. "Sure. A few now and then, it's a long nite." She has to dance on stage four or five times tonite. At the end of each of her sets I drop $20 on stage for her. I get a big smile. God she is beautiful. Longs legs, perfect butt... Later, when she is off doing a dance with a customer her best friend from the club joins me. "A**** is totally using you. You're never going to get a thing from her. I mean she is a total prude, you will never fuck her... So when are you going to take me out shopping ?" "Would you be any different ?", I ask. "Yeah, I treat my guys right. A**** is never going to call you except when she needs your money. I remember the last guy she used. She totally wasted him. Me, I'm different - I'll fuck customers, that's what you want right ? "

A**** looks like an angel. A young, freckled angel. When she started at the club at age 19 she said customers constantly quizzed her, "Hey are you legal? You look 16."

Before she takes a break for dinner I do some lapdances with A****. Maybe $ 150. We chat about some other dancers. Who's nasty and who's not. A**** is not nasty. Can't fondle or lick her breasts. Can't finger her crotch. She doesn't grab a guys dick. Doesn't lick a guys nipples. Doesn't do anything extra. She doesn't have to - once she she does that naked private dance between your legs and rubs that perfect ass against your dick you are mesmerized. A**** advises me that if I want nasty then I should dance with the "dark girls". I tell her I don't want to dance with anyone else now that I have met her. But if I do dance with someone else it's out of, well, politeness. To pay them for spending quality time chatting me up. " Oh you are just too nice", A**** tells me.

The local Italian restaurant is quite good. The strippers are regular customers and well known to the staff. A**** has a good appetite. A meat and potatoes girl. I like that - a nice change from the last stripper I squired about, a total Vegan.

Later back at the club she dances her last set of the night. It's after 11 and she gets off at midnite. "Are we going to finish our dancing ?", A**** asks. "Sure, lets go", I say, " but let me get some change first." I change a couple of $100 bills into $20s. Unfortunately I had discovered previously that A**** can't keep track of 5 dances when I pay with hundreds. She was shortchanging me a dance or two. I don't think it was deliberate, sometimes she would look real quizzical at me and ask " What number dance are we on now?" So just to keep things simple I only pay her with $20s nowadays. I spend another $ 250 or so on her. She is tired during the last few lapdances. " Just rest quietly", I tell her. " No, you are paying. I have to keep moving", A*** replies.

At midnite I drive her home. I help her get the stuff out of the trunk. A couple of bags plus the big boom box. She doesn't let me carry the boom box into her place. She awkwardly carries everything at once. "I can manage", she says as she walks toward her door.

No goodnite kiss ...

Richard_Head
11-02-2003, 06:59 AM
LMAO, great story mr_punk.

fishnet
11-02-2003, 07:02 AM
LOL...Ouch!!! That hurts!!!! :P Based on the above story, I would have to say the answer to JM's question is yes. LMAO! ;)

Dreamer
11-02-2003, 07:50 AM
Of course men are confused. That's because they live in a world where you're encouraged to hoot and holler at a bikini contest but if you did it on the street you would be charged with harrassment.
If you've ever watched reality dating shows such as "Elimidate or Blind Date" you'd know that all courtship rituals incorporate silent signals that often get confused.
Women actually take advantage of this confusion to get what they want or send mixed messages.

fishnet
11-02-2003, 07:56 AM

If you've ever watched reality dating shows such as "Elimidate or Blind Date" you'd know that all courtship rituals incorporate silent signals that often get confused.
Women actually take advantage of this confusion to get what they want or send mixed messages.

So guys, to cut through any confusion, (mixed signals) go by their actions. They speak the truth! Trying to rationalize their words is a waste of time.. LOL.

jennymodel
11-02-2003, 01:10 PM
Thanks for all your replies guys. It does help me to realize why some guys really give me hell at work sometimes. Maybe some other girl has gone too far with the SS. I am very honest and don't feel I need to play games at work.
I just got back from working Pheasant season in South Dakota at a club called Cody's. At this club the guy pays at a register before he goes back to get his dances. Some guys wanted extra dances after I had started so I told them "okay, just give it to me and I'll give the club their cut." It was $30 a dance and $10 went to the club. The girl at the register was astonished that I was so honest to give the club their cut every time a customer bought extra dances. Alot of the other girls were lying about how many dances they did which I thought was pretty funny. What did they say they were doing back there? Playing cards?? I just didn't think to lie about it. I aggreed to work at their club knowing their conditions before I arrived there.
I do think there is Customer Shit also, but maybe that has been discussed on the Pink site. Would you guys want a list of things dancers can't stand that you do or say?

merely_lurking
11-02-2003, 01:19 PM
Would you guys want a list of things dancers can't stand that you do or say?

Yeah, let us have it! Tear us a new one. You might want to start a new thread though.

lestat1
11-02-2003, 01:25 PM
Yeah, I'd find a list of CustomerShittm useful. Anything that'll help me and a dancer enjoy my time at a club more and understand this wacky business is welcome.

-lestat1

jennymodel
11-02-2003, 01:27 PM
:)Can't say that I want to "tear you a new one" I was just wondering if it would help to know that some things that are said and done might be misconstrued by the dancer. Like some guys will say "come back later" to mean "No, I don't want your company" As a dancer I feel like I am being manipulated. I don't think guys are always trying to be mean. Sometimes it is hard to know what to say and do in Strip Club World. I don't think there is an etiquette book available, is there?

Pryce
11-02-2003, 02:00 PM
[rotflmao]

I have to say I think most of the problems stem from the fact that guys WANT to forget that stripper are working at a strip club. It's tempting to think that you are special, that you're getting more attention than others, that she REALLY connected with you.

Remember it's entertainment and be responsible enough to keep it that way. That should avoid most problems. The lines can blur on both sides of the fence (i think that's where most of the confusion happens)...so keep reminding yourself that you are paying to be entertained.

Knowing dancers, not looking for more than a fun night out, and remembering it's entertainment has left all my club experiences positive and kept my daily life SS and DP-free.

fishnet
11-02-2003, 03:00 PM

That is something I would be interested in JM. If there was a thread on the Pink site, please post the URL. We are open minded over here. LOL. Thanks for your input. :)

Niceguy
11-02-2003, 05:56 PM
Of course men are confused. Societal norms in the old days
against strip clubs weren't to protect the woman, it was to protect the hard working god fearing young american man.

I think it is phsyiology and sociology that during the
pursuing dating period the woman have the upper
hand and after the marriage settling in the men
have the upper hand.

Statistics have shown that older men can get new mates,
but older woman have a much harder time... hence the
reversal in power sex roles.

Up to about 35 woman can still lead you on... and you will
make excuses for her and not notice.

Than you get to my ATF where I offered to loan her
$15,000 on her crusade on family debt (not her debt)
and she turned me down. The script says she takes the
money and dumps me.

I want to take her out and she says no. However she lets me take her out to lunch at her real job and meet
people she sorks with.

I want her phone number at home. She says no, but
I have her cell phone number, her work number, her secretaries number, and her corporate e mail
and have met her mother.

She lets me drive her car and I pick her up at her
house.

Early on she DFK's me and then takes my personal check
after I explain the reasons. Later she cashs my personal checks at her house on Sundays at par value.

She's been out of stripperville dancing now for four months.
There is no money changing hands from me to her.
We still talk three times a week and have seen each other
opnce since she stopped dancing.

We are going out in a month prior to christmas.

I live quite a distance away, within driving range but a pain
to drive.

Have we had sex? No way. Have we slept together.
yes. One particularly onerous weeks she had to work
early at 6:30 a.m. and I had a 7:30 a.m. professional
class. For three nights we fell asleep together in the VIP
room.

So by now she should have dumped me. She did dump
her abusive boyfried because when she didn't show
for brunch I went looking for her and he was moving out.
I met him too. He didn;'t know who I was.

So am I confused? You bet I am!
I keep looking for the kiss off and the double cross
and it never comes. I'm so naive I'm constantly on
guard against being naive. I run tests on people and
their statements even when they don't know I'm checking them out. She passed all the background checks.

So I'm as confused if not more than most guys.

Bottom line for the past four months I'm not paying her
to entertain me and she is no longer a dancer.

How can I critiize her for being a stripper, when
I'm the sleezeball who met her as her ATF customer?
Looks to me that the moral fault if any is equal.

sol_de_pr2
11-03-2003, 12:01 PM
Thanks for all your replies guys. It does help me to realize why some guys really give me hell at work sometimes. Maybe some other girl has gone too far with the SS. I am very honest and don't feel I need to play games at work. You're probably part of a minority of dancers, Jenny. I don't mind if a dancer tells me upfront that she has to see other clients after spending time with her. I prefer that to a dancer leading me on, giving me the impression that she likes me, when all she wants is more dough ($$$).

Richard_Head
11-03-2003, 01:27 PM
A bit off topic, but damn I can't get over the change in Carlos from when he first started posting. LOL, from naive SC rookie, to hardened SC vet, quite the change.

Rayleen
11-05-2003, 10:00 AM
give me more money

Give??? If this were taking place off the clock then give would be the right word . Otherwise I think that is the wrong term and its a little offensive.

The money I come home with after work isn't given to me I earned it.

sol_de_pr2
11-05-2003, 10:55 AM
A bit off topic, but damn I can't get over the change in Carlos from when he first started posting. LOL, from naive SC rookie, to hardened SC vet, quite the change. It had to happen sooner or later ;D

Richard_Head
11-05-2003, 01:29 PM
It had to happen sooner or later ;D
Fun getting there isn't it :).