PDA

View Full Version : Does contact make a private dance good?

Ebony
10-23-2003, 04:33 AM
I'm curious. I just started at a new club and they are strict on no contact in the lapdance rooms. I guess that's what VIP is for ;). Anyway I keep getting reprimanded by management about giving to much contact (whatever that is). Now I want the customer to get more dances and how am I supposed to do that with a lame airdance? So my question to you guys is what can I do to make my private dances better if no contact is allowed? Any guys who go to Manhattan clubs should be able to answer this one.

Zach
10-23-2003, 06:03 AM
Now I want the customer to get more dances and how am I supposed to do that with a lame airdance? So my question to you guys is what can I do to make my private dances better if no contact is allowed?

You can't.

Like the sky is blue, everyone will eventually die, and the red sox will forever choke, air dances just plain suck.

sol_de_pr2
10-23-2003, 07:19 AM
Hard to tell. I mean, an air dance is like having the dancer do her thing onstage. So, why pay for one? She has to be very, very beautiful and her moves so hot that you wouldn't mind paying for one.

Rayleen
10-23-2003, 07:31 AM
Some contact moves I use in airdance clubs that might help bridge the gap for you - learn to use your knee/lower legs well to take the place of lap grinding.
If you have long hair do the hair in the lap move and rub his cock with your forehead or nose or even the back of your head while looking into his eyes.

Basically, keep your ass off his lap, your tits away from his face and your hands visible and you should be ok with management. They are probably looking for obvious stuff that a cop would bust over like real grinding any breast to customer contact and ofcourse wandering hands.
A braver move if your ok with guys touching your tits is to do the hair thing fwd and brush your tits on his legs or even his hands resting on his leg on your way up and down. ;)

To disguise stuff like knee grinding draw attention upward like rub your tits or run your hands through your hair and stuff. That way from the managers POV from over there it looks like you're air dancing.

Bonus if you can perfect light extras like that in airdance clubs is you will be the naughty girl all they guys want dances from ! ;D And actually doing very little contact overall 8)

coolshot
10-23-2003, 07:33 AM
see thats the thing, Rudy messed up nyc as far as clubs go. I always hear on howard stern about scores and how its great that the girls use their knee to grind his crotch. How remarkably tame and boring. I know when I go to visit nyc scores will not be on my sightseeing list.

as far as improving dances with little contact, personality will get
you far, after your looks have captured them.

doc-catfish
10-23-2003, 07:39 AM
I'm curious. I just started at a new club and they are strict on no contact in the lapdance rooms. I guess that's what VIP is for ;). Anyway I keep getting reprimanded by management about giving to much contact (whatever that is).

I am assuming by "no contact", you mean absolutely no contact either way, (i.e. even something as innocent as touching the guys shoulders or knees would be considered crossing the line).

You think the definition of an "air dance" would be cut and clear, but I've seen more than a few reviews on TUSCL where guys spoiled by super high mileage dances will actually call one-way contact dances air dances because they think the term "no contact" only applies to them.

If you have some latitude in that regard, you may want to take advantage of what you can without getting into trouble. If not, you may have to work on your sales technique on getting customers to cough up for VIP. The fact is, If they can get that higher contact dance at a competing club, they're probably going to go to that club and get it.

money
10-23-2003, 07:46 AM
Ebony, what club is enforcing this? Is it the so called new and improved Centerfolds, or is it Squeeze? It would be good to know, this way I can avoid those clubs! Nothing against air dances, but I am not gonna spend money on air!

merely_lurking
10-23-2003, 08:36 AM
I agree with money (the SCJ member). If there is no contact, I don't see what the point is. It's just like giving somebody money (the unit of currency) for no reason. Maybe some guys have a better imagination and can "fantasize" better and this may make it worth it to them, but I don't see it that way. (Just didn't want to get the two money's confused :) .)

Ebony
10-23-2003, 08:42 AM
Rayleen thanks for the pointers. I work in NJ where medium to high contact is rampant everywhere. Money you can guess what club I'm talking about. I'm not naming it (bad publicity) but go to stripclublist and you can tell.

I got away with light contact but of course the smarter girls kept going to the seculuded couch with a partially blocked view. Oh well thanks again for everyone's input.

Richard_Head
10-23-2003, 03:13 PM
There is one club close to me that is pretty low contact, and honestly the main reason I go there is because the dancers are HOT [flaming], so it is primarily about appearance. Now seeing that most of the girls there are hot and some still seem to seperate themselves from the others, the only suggestion I can give you (besides those excellent tricks mentioned by Rayleen) is to do the same things that work in other clubs (contact or not), treat people right, enjoy yourself, think long term, basically make us PL's feel good about ourselves, the guys will keep spending (and coming back for more).

sol_de_pr2
10-23-2003, 04:15 PM
Yeah, I agree with Richard. Personality can make a big difference in the air dance world...

velvet
10-24-2003, 06:20 AM
i think rayleen gave great advice there are ways to be sneaky in that kind of club and by all means go for that secluded corner/couch

Ebony
10-27-2003, 02:58 AM
Amber I work at other clubs. I am just trying this one out for now. This club is one of the best in NJ by many people's standards (esthetically). They have contact clubs close by but many of the customers still come to this club because all of the girls who work here are beautiful.

I have been doing better than I thought I would so no complaints here. I guess it's my 'winning personality'!

Timbo
10-27-2003, 02:20 PM
Without a doubt I prefer contact dances. However, I have enjoyed some very good air dances. I can't describe specific moves, but the key is to make the customer feel special. Eye contact is important. If you can make him believe dancing for him turns you on, you'll find some appreciative customers!

Watch some of the more successful dancers in your club. They probably have some good ideas.

Lilith
10-28-2003, 05:49 AM
I'd say find a different club. Air dances are damned hard to give and you won't earn the successive dances which really set the high-earners apart from the rest of the pack. If you really must stay at that club, then get the secluded couch!

I much prefer the one-way-contact clubs. There are tons of ways to keep the contact only going one way, and you can make it mean as much or as little contact as you prefer. Find a high-contact club with a "Touch-and-Go" policy (meaning customer touches and he goes- right out the door) and girls who are fairly clean.

Rayleen
10-28-2003, 06:42 AM
I much prefer the one-way-contact clubs. There are tons of ways to keep the contact only going one way, and you can make it mean as much or as little contact as you prefer.

I agree- one way is the best policy for both the clubs/dancers and the customers all things considered.

Lilith
10-28-2003, 10:03 AM
Word. I know a lot of guys spoiled by two-way contact complain, but you just don't understand that it is both easier and safer for the girl. Think about it for a moment:

You are dancing on a platform raised three feet from the floor. You are wearing six inch heels and a regular just bought you two drinks. Then someone comes up to the stage and grabs on to your feet/pulls on your hand/ rubs your legs.

You fellows may think this is all sorts of cool; I don't. I've seen dancers fall because some drunken customer seemed to think a dancer in six inch heels could support 200 lbs of inebriated patron or she lost her balance because someone was grabbing at her. Have a heart, guys.

And it's easier if you at least request the two way contact. Have you any idea how difficult it is to dance on the lap of someone bouncing like they're playing "pony" and trying to buck you off? Not to mention really fecking annoying.

IMO, one-way contact allows the dancer to practice her skill on a customer to his great satisfaction, with as little danger as possible (to you or her). But biting the nipple or clit of a redhead in six inch spikes who wasn't expecting it ... could get you killed.

;)

doc-catfish
10-28-2003, 12:13 PM
But biting the nipple or clit of a redhead in six inch spikes who wasn't expecting it ... could get you killed.
;)
That gives me a great idea for a horror film, Attack of the 60 foot Strippers. After trying a new experimental energy drink, a group of dancers grow to amazing heights and exact their revenge by stomping grabby customers and boorish club management. Wonder if I could get Quentin Tarantino to direct it.
:o

But seriously, I think that dancers do their best work when the customer don't do things to put them on the defensive. I just wish that dancers who have gotten used to grabby customers would stop giving me that "Did you lose your y-chromosone in the war?" look when I politely keep my hands to the side.
::)

Ebony
10-30-2003, 11:23 AM
I have been doing really good at this club so I think I'll stick it out. The guys are used to the girls dancing 1 ft away from them I get all up in their face with my chest and cookie. They love it and always buy more dances from me or get a VIP. I know even at contact clubs alot of girls don't make eye contact, they just sit on the guy (facing the opposite direction) and grind away. You guys are right eye contact does contribute alot to the experience.