PDA

View Full Version : The Lifestyle

Rayleen
10-28-2003, 12:54 PM
So what do ya'll know of the lifestyle? Is there anyone here who swings ?

BigRed1970
10-28-2003, 12:57 PM
I would if I was married, or if I has some more experence outiside stripclubs, (I lost my virginity one, uh..... a year ago......... :-[) but I need to make up for lost time don't I ;D

SportsWriter2
10-28-2003, 01:40 PM
I always try to find out a dancer's kinks and get her hooked on them. So I know the lifestyle outside the clubs.... Feel free to PM me if you need ideas for fun games. :D

fishnet
10-28-2003, 02:37 PM
So what do ya'll know of the lifestyle? Is there anyone here who swings ?

EvilCyn does. 8)

lestat1
10-28-2003, 04:46 PM
Ahhh let me help you Rayleen, and explain how it works: Guy wants sex. Guy can't get sex. Guy wants girlfriend. Guy can't get girlfriend. Guy spends too much time and money at strip club seeking much-needed affection. Guy goes home alone and cries in his beer. Such is the way of things. I think you'll find many non-swingers on this board who are very eager to...well, anything. (There are of course exceptions. I call them "happy people.")

EvilCyn
10-29-2003, 12:11 AM
My husband and I have been swingin for 12 years or so, and couldn't imagine it any other way !!!!!!

My favorite saying will always be
There's no better buzz then bustin a nut !!!!!

Licks, Cyn

fishnet
10-29-2003, 02:28 AM
Ahhh let me help you Rayleen, and explain how it works: Guy wants sex. Guy can't get sex. Guy wants girlfriend. Guy can't get girlfriend. Guy spends too much time and money at strip club seeking much-needed affection. Guy goes home alone and cries in his beer.

You are too young to be that cynical Lestat. LOL. That kind of thinking should be reserved for the older fossils on the board. :D

BTW, I think Megan mentioned she was a swinger too. :)

merely_lurking
10-29-2003, 08:08 AM
Ahhh let me help you Rayleen, and explain how it works: Guy wants sex. Guy can't get sex. Guy wants girlfriend. Guy can't get girlfriend. Guy spends too much time and money at strip club seeking much-needed affection. Guy goes home alone and cries in his beer. Such is the way of things.

That's a waste of some perfectly good beer Lestat, I suggest crying before or after drinking the beer, not into the beer. As for me, I think I'm too jealous and possessive to make a good swinger. I've done some other pretty bizarre and sordid shit, though. :P

Rayleen
10-29-2003, 10:47 AM
Are unaccompanied straight females welcome into the scene. I have been to a on premise club before but always as part of a couple/date. How would the wives react if I only wanted to play with the men?

sol_de_pr2
10-29-2003, 10:51 AM
I wouldn't mind swinging with babes like you ;)

EvilCyn
10-30-2003, 01:01 AM
Rayleen,
I never ever mind if my husband gets the chance to have some fun with a single female, we are always together, and I would like to watch of course....

To much is put on the women being bi in the lifestyle...... I am what I call "selectively bi"
The women that turn me on, and who are bi, I have alot of fun with but it doesn't always have to be that way....
We rarely find couples that the wives aren't bi, so then alot of times we come across couples that I say sorry not going there because they seem to be so worried about the girls going at it ...( I am a gimme dick first kinda girl, and being a chick I can have the best of both worlds when the notion strikes me)
So yes, for me a female like you would be very welcum.....
Sorry for babbleing...LOL
Licks Cyn