PDA

View Full Version : Men-  Main reason you go to SC's?

Chuck149
12-29-2002, 10:03 AM
Why do men go to strip clubs instead of a regular bar where they can meet single women? I go because I want to interact with beautiful women without having to make any commitments. I've heard guys talk about having relationships with dancers. Please, spare me :P Most guys go to strip clubs so they don't have to deal with relationships. Remember, to the girls, no matter whether your a young stud in the spring of life or a man in the fall of his life, it's all about the money. They do not want relationships. Rock on 8)

12-29-2002, 12:53 PM
What I always wanted to know are why do married men or men who are in serious committed relationships frequent strip clubs? I thought that only guys who are single and/or social misfits, i.e. geeks, nerds, dweebs, etc., are the type of people who would go to a strip club. Any insight into this is appreciated.

Chuck149
12-29-2002, 01:07 PM
Well guest, I am married and not a dweeb or geek. I only go to strip clubs when I travel on business. It is a way to pass the time. I never go to clubs in my area. I would rather spend time with my family. As a matter of fact, my wife knows I go to strip clubs. She would rather have me go there than to a singles bar where I would be fair game for all of those women looking to take someone home. I will admit though, she doesn't know exactly how much I spend at those clubs. But I guess I could have a gambeling problem. ;)

ASU_Racer
12-30-2002, 07:11 PM
I honestly have no respect for someone who comes on here and posts as a guest.

If you're a dancer, grow up and let us know who you really are.

If you're a customer, be a man and register.

Only cowards hide behind anonymity.

As for Chuck's question: I go to clubs because I enjoy the atmosphere and the company of a beautiful woman. Some of my best writing or sketches are done when I get home from a club.

Jackjrct
12-31-2002, 07:32 AM
Chuckie is on the right track, being married, SC are better because you don't have to worry about being picked up. Not that I'm a stud or anything, but a man in a bar sometimes becomes open season by lonely ordinary women.

Sleepy
12-31-2002, 03:31 PM
I found an interesting article about going to strip clubs here:

http://www.e-unveiled.com/EC402.htm

It talks a bit on married men too.

chet
01-01-2003, 08:13 AM
Ita, I attend stripclubs knowing that I don't have to worry about getting into a relationship considering it's a business establishment, and that the girls are there to provide fantasy for sheer entertainment. The best part is that I can leave without taking any excess baggage. Lord knows I get enough of that IRL!

The guys who think that stripclubs offer more, than their intended purpose, are the ones who end up getting burned. I believe that 's another topic in itself.:)

TiNi
01-01-2003, 05:44 PM
I like the honesty ;D

Chuck149
01-04-2003, 06:02 AM
I go to strip clubs to listen to the music and to watch beautiful women. There are a lot of clubs have TV's placed all around with all of the sporting events on. I guess this is an attempt by a club to attract the "Young Jocks" who do not really care about the girls. I don't know about you, but the last thing I want to do in a strip club is watch Tiger Woods putt ;)

GoldCoastGirl
01-08-2003, 02:33 PM
;D
I'm a dancer and if I go out with male friends to a strip club .... the first response would be for fun.

Other reasons would be that watching an attractive female dance in a seductive, sexy and/or flirty way is great (not all females at normal nightclubs etc know how to dance), you are guaranteed that whilst in the club one of those attractive women will approach you (esp. when attractive women don't usually do this), a great way to escape from the mundane....

Oh yeah... and you can get away with saying to a dancer "You have a great ass" without getting a slap in the face. Ok.. granted some dancers might take offense however I know as a dancer myself I love people saying I have a great ass :)

It is also a great way to get an attractive girl (esp. a dancer who has appeared in an adult magazine) naked ! ;D

Summer
01-08-2003, 04:46 PM
Where else can you look at beautiful women and not recieve dirty looks or be asked to leave the premises ;)

doc-catfish
01-23-2003, 11:17 AM
Why go to a strip club?

Because after a long stressful week at work, there are only two places I can go to release the tension.

I can go to a strip club and watch beautiful women in various states of undress, dance for my entertainment. If I'm up to it, I'll invite a nice young lady to join me for a drink or perhaps buy a dance from her. It's relaxing!

Or I can go to the library and read magazines. Cheaper yes. Unfortunately, its also closed by 9 PM.

sol_de_pr2
01-24-2003, 12:18 PM
Why go to a strip club? Why not? It is the best and safest place to ogle and chat with a girl without necessarily involving yourself in a relationship nor getting yourself beat up by a jealous partner. It is a place to chat just like in the internet, where the topics are plentiful. A place for healthy non-sexual or safely erotic bodily contact with a dancer, so you can lessen your inhibitions and raise your self-esteem. A place where you do not mind spending your money if you really get what you pay for. I could go on, but surely my fellow strip club junkies will elaborate even further.

sol_de_pr2
01-24-2003, 11:22 PM
No s---, Sherlock!

aggieed
02-10-2003, 04:39 PM
For a guy like me who likes variety, it's like having a bunch of temporary girlfriends...granted you pay them to hang out with you in dances...but at least you don't have to worry about the drama of having a real one...well, sometimes! ;)

carmenNY
09-28-2003, 01:16 PM
hey guys....carmen here, dancer in NYC, from SW ;D

this may sound like a retarded question.
however; enlighten me: why, exactly, do you visit strip clubs? to, 100% understandably, ogle beautiful, naked (or 1/2 naked) women? to "just watch"? what exactly do you want from the experience? i mean obviously you want to have a good time...but do you want griding.....air dances (i expect not).....extras....???

if i was a man, i would definitely go to SC's to watch beautiful women dance around naked, no doubt.

just want to pick your brains about what it is you WANT!!! ;D ;D

Chuck149
09-28-2003, 01:54 PM
Hi CarmenNY, welcome! There is a thread here somewhere that was started a long tie ago that covers this very subject. I'll try to dig it up for you. But it will be fun to see more recent responses.

Actually, I attached the old post to this one. Enjoy! ;D

FBR
09-28-2003, 02:07 PM
Hi Carmen thanks for posting. Please come back and visit us often ;D

I go to the same club all the time. Not all the guys here would agree with that philosophy but it works for me :P I like being known and greeted warmly by the staff and dancers.

Im an older guy :-/ but mentally in a lot of ways Im still in my 30's LOL I love to have multiple beautiful women sitting at my table. IRL its not gonna happen...I know that but for the few hours Im at the club I can be the stud muffin LOL You ladies provide that fantasy. We all know the score but pretend that its something else.

I tip more than I do dances. Again I think Im in the minority but thats OK. At the end of the day its all about how you feel when you leave. If I can have the little part of me that yearns for female pulchritude filled , its all good.

FBR

electric_head
09-28-2003, 02:18 PM
Hey Carmen, The main reason-to get out of the house!:)

FBR
09-28-2003, 02:21 PM
LMAO Leave it to EH to spell it out in the most fundamental terms LOL

FBR

fishnet
09-28-2003, 02:22 PM
I go to the same club all the time. Not all the guys here would agree with that philosophy but it works for me :P I like being known and greeted warmly by the staff and dancers.
FBR

Me too...but that's not why I go. I go to see my favorite dancer and get lots and lots of dances. LOL. ;D :o

sadbuttrue
09-28-2003, 02:28 PM
Right, FBR, at my age 47, I can attract young beautiful women like flies...right? [what]

And still, of late, I'm a conscientious objector to the relationship thing. Although there have been times... Eventually I'll screw my head on forwards instead of backwards...lol

~Sad~
;D

FBR
09-28-2003, 02:30 PM
Me too...but that's not why I go. I go to see my favorite dancer and get lots and lots of dances. LOL. ;D :o

Fish, and thats why I bask in your reflected SCJ glory LOL I have 10 yrs on ya...LOL...my next life cycle is 4:00PM dinners at the Golden Corral Buffet so I can get the Early Bird Seniors Discount LMAO

Damn life sucks. I better enjoy all my drama while I can LOL

FBr

FBR
09-28-2003, 02:34 PM
And still, of late, I'm a conscientious objector to the relationship thing.

Sad, I wish I was :-/ I have this huge stripper bullseye target painted on my back LOL No wonder they see me coming a mile away LOL

FBR

lestat1
09-28-2003, 02:41 PM
Reason: single, social misfit. What do I want from my visit? To not feel like a single, social misfit.

sadbuttrue
09-28-2003, 03:12 PM
Sad, I wish I was :-/ I have this huge stripper bullseye target painted on my back LOL No wonder they see me coming a mile away LOL

FBR

Like a giant leprechaun with green bills all over his suit. LMAO.

~Sad~
;D

fishnet
09-28-2003, 03:17 PM
Like a giant leprechaun with green bills all over his suit. LMAO.

~Sad~
;D

Isn't that how they see all of us?? LOL. ;)

carmenNY
09-28-2003, 03:43 PM
hmmm. very interesting. :) i always wondered if men really thought that something else would come out of a strip club visit.....a relationship, sex, whatever.

thanks for the insights!! i am a dancer and also a big fan of clubs. i think they are so much fun. i'm a girl and i still thoroughly enjoy going out to SC's with my friends. it's the one place i can relax and not worry about reality. unfortunately not everyone shares the view that strip clubs are just establishments aimed at providing customers a fun and sexy escape from the daily grind...(that's why my family has no clue i'm a dancer...:D)

i post on SW all the time. this site is extremely interesting to me.....finally hearing all the Men speak out!

carmenNY
09-28-2003, 03:44 PM
aww come on lestat1!!! i bet that's not true. dont be so down on yourself!!

sadbuttrue
09-28-2003, 04:23 PM
hmmm. very interesting. :) i always wondered if men really thought that something else would come out of a strip club visit.....a relationship, sex, whatever.

thanks for the insights!! i am a dancer and also a big fan of clubs. i think they are so much fun. i'm a girl and i still thoroughly enjoy going out to SC's with my friends. it's the one place i can relax and not worry about reality. unfortunately not everyone shares the view that strip clubs are just establishments aimed at providing customers a fun and sexy escape from the daily grind...(that's why my family has no clue i'm a dancer...:D)

i post on SW all the time. this site is extremely interesting to me.....finally hearing all the Men speak out!

You can give us your daily grind for our daily grind any time...lol. Someone had to say it.

The fantasy is always there in front of us, but so is the reality. The fantasy is still there sometimes, even when it seems to become reality. Far more dangerous in my estimation.

A few of us have even made that work IRL. Most of us do not seek real relationships this way. Some of us hold any real relationship with a dancer at arms length, but sometimes we find it.

Sounds deep...lol [what]

~Sad~

Dude-Nearby
09-28-2003, 11:20 PM
I'm maried to a beautiful lady. But the selfish guy in me always wants more. But I've made a comittment to the ring and her. So "SC" are a compromise. In a "SC" the women like you while you're there. And most if not all have walls which will prevent outside mingling. So there's no strings. :)

So I go expecting to meet a gorgeous, yummy girl ... 8) [blob]
And I want us to click VERY well in the VIP lounge. And that means anything that 2 grown adults are willing to do to each other in that brief moment. [pimp] [couple] Some girls find me cute enough to go far and others don't ... But it's no different then picking up a girl at a regular club or bar. [sick]

The only exception is ... in a "SC" you get to them naked and when you leave there are no phones calls to home and no strings attached. [oogle]

The visit/trip is just a fantasy vacation OR break from my normal life. And don't we all need that? Here & there? ;) [cheerup]

carmenNY
09-29-2003, 02:52 AM
The visit/trip is just a fantasy vacation OR break from my normal life. And don't we all need that? Here & there?

F*CK YEAH.....WE DO!!!!!!!

christopher
09-29-2003, 03:41 AM
I go to strip clubs to listen to the music and to watch beautiful women.

That is the main reason I go as well. I also like the way alot of clubs treat you as a "big man around town" just because you paid your cover. A visit to a nice club after a tough day always improves my mood.

sol_de_pr2
09-29-2003, 04:25 AM
I must agree with Dude. You only wish to see a girl without her clothes on if she's in a regular bar but in a SC you get to see her nearly or totally nude. Plus one surely does something out of the ordinary when visiting a SC. I mean, after dealing with everyday life you need some erotic recreation LOL

espy
09-29-2003, 05:33 AM
carmenNY,

I like the up close personal attention (grind) of a pretty and intelligent woman. I'm a married pig/perv but I'd never expect sex or extras. I consider some extras a bonus of a great dance but steer clear of the others.

I love looking at women but I'm spoiled with local grind clubs. I try to do my homework before going away on a business trip to find the best club to go to.

Where can I find you if I'm in NY? What type of dances do you give?

sp

carmenNY
09-29-2003, 07:22 AM
hey sp. i'm @ the penthouse in nyc. my dances? i'm a new dancer and still learning :) the dances i give....i think they're pretty sexy....i dont feel comfortable with anything above light/med contact....the sexual appeal and fantasy is marred by hard grinding, IMHO. it is quite possible to have a sexy, erotic, entertaining dance performed w/o gyrating all over a stranger's lap... this is just IMO. i am not by any means condoning dancers who are fine w/ that type of contact.

aggieed
09-29-2003, 09:42 AM
I always wondered if men really thought that something else would come out of a strip club visit.....a relationship, sex, whatever.

A relationship? Oh, hell no! Sex? Well, one can hope. ;)

carmenNY
09-29-2003, 12:39 PM
aggieed: yesssss. i am with you. screw relationships.

doc-catfish
09-29-2003, 02:16 PM
My job hours (I work graveyard shift AND weekends) make a normal social life too demanding, so I'm all too often on my own. There's only three places that I feel I can go by myself in public without looking out of place.

As for two of them, the disc golf course gets a tad dark after sunset, and the library closes at 9 PM.

So bring on the dancing girls! [oogle]