PDA

View Full Version : Mind if I skootch ya forward?

sallylou
06-18-2003, 01:00 AM
Last night for some reason, I danced for a lot of guys who sat up really strait with their backs right up against the seat. This position makes it rather hard for a girl to do a nice lap dance and get up close and personal. I felt like I was constantly asking guys to skootch a lil towards me.

Sitting strait up makes it hard to dance... how can I ask a guy to relax a little and not sit strait as a board?

espy
06-18-2003, 01:26 AM
Do you guys normally assume the position or do you feel like pervs and wait a while ;)?

What do you think would be the best way to get a guy into proper form? I gently grab his hips, give a little tug and a grin and say, "Get that thing where I can reach it."

Any other creative ideas that you might have found you like that make sure everything is all set to go?

Amber:

If I'm not familiar with the dancer I assume the upright position.

I like your line! I've only had one dancer be that straight forward and sincere in how she said it before giving me a dance.

How about trying..." how are you going to have any fun (with me) sitting like that?"

Would you say it's faster to get to Woonsocket from Smithfield than Prov??? Are you working this afternoon/evening?

sp

espy
06-18-2003, 01:48 AM
The printing press has been working overtime!!

EvilCyn
06-18-2003, 03:40 AM
Amber, LOL you know me, I tell them center that damn thing will ya !!!
For when they are sitting like that, I just ask them, do you mind sliding a little bit, so you can get your money's worth......

Amber, you have the skill of words to figure out what will work for you !!!!
Reading your posts, you'll find the right things that work for you for each guy !!!!
Some guys though, are a little on the timid side, and I think they do it that way cause maybe they are afraid of enjoying it to much <evil grin>

Licks Cyn

fishnet
06-18-2003, 05:01 AM
By all means, just ask 'em to scoot forward. I don't think any explanation is necessary. They should get the hint. I think my second time getting dances, I was asked to scoot forward. Never again. From then on, I always just assume the position. LMAO! ;D

doc-catfish
06-18-2003, 05:10 AM
I posted a thread on the pink site back in February asking the ladies if there was any particular reason that they wanted the customer positioned the way they did.

http://www.stripperweb.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=general_general;action=display;num=1 045031706

I know some places they have laws where the dancer has to keep either one or both feet on the floor, so they have to give "friction dances" where the dancers sort of writh between the customers legs instead of straddling them like a true lap dance. Of course, the gals are always changing positions, so I don't tend to notice these things when I'm "out in the field" if you know what I mean. I suppose whatever gymnastic feat that the dancer wants to perform and the furniture that its being performed on have something to do with it too. A couch or bench seat gives a gal a lot more options than a standard restauraunt chair.

For the record, I've had dancers ask me to scoot forward, sit back in the chair, spread my legs, put them together, bend my knees at right angles where my feet are flat on the floor so she has a nice "chair" to sit on, straighten my legs out so she has a nice "slide" to play with. It gets rather confusing.

sol_de_pr2
06-18-2003, 05:16 AM
That's a great occasion to do your best flirty moves as you try to convince the guy to sit where his ding a ling is within reach ;) (without exposing it, duh). Just don't ask nor order; just try to sound as sexy as possible, so the guy will melt and do as you wish.

electric_head
06-18-2003, 07:31 AM
Just tell them to relax,enjoy the ride. Sometimes it easy to get caught up in whats going on.

fishnet
09-19-2003, 02:34 PM
When I got dances from Miss P last Sat. we moved from the VIP to the Platinum Room because the feature was doing her autograph/ photo session in the VIP. I hadn't been there for a while the chairs were different. In my mind I had already assumed the position. Evidently it wasn't good enough because Miss P just grabbed both my legs and pulled me forward a couple inches. I couldn't help laughing because I immediately remembered this thread. I just love a girl that knows what she wants. LMAO! ;D

Susan Wayward
09-20-2003, 01:46 AM
Sometimes I'll push a guy back in his chair and pull his legs forward when I start a dance - I just find it awkward to dance for a guy when he's sitting straight up and leaning forward - you can't really do anything but stand there and shake your tits, it's hard to lean back, etc.

You know what bugs me though? Young guys that wear pants that are so baggy, when they're sitting, the crotch of their pants is like a foot in front of them - I can't even sit on ther laps comfortably. I swear, I'm going to start telling them not to dress like that when they come to the strip club.

fishnet
09-20-2003, 02:34 AM
Please do CC. I've always hated the Saggers. LOL. ;)

Dreamer
09-20-2003, 06:44 AM
I think they're all novices either that or they're locked into their grade school teachers advice,"Sit up straight!"

X
09-20-2003, 11:32 PM
I dont think most guys think about how they sit and how it effects their dances. I like what amber said: "get that thing where i could reach it", very sexy. Also you cant go wrong with the direct approach, saying "scotch up, so you can get a better dance"; Most guys dont take hints well.

At one particular club, they have the most uncomfortable chairs. (plastic ones with no cushions). Well this one girl had me move up so much forward that my back was leaning against the top edge of the chair. Oh man, my back hurt for a day or two.

seanalott
09-24-2003, 08:42 AM
If you're not sure as to what to do or how to position, then just relax and let the dancer be yor tour guide. She'll set you up in the right position.