PDA

View Full Version : Honest opinion...

sallylou
05-21-2003, 08:27 AM
Just wondering...

Since so many of you distrust the sincerity of a stripper in any form... I'm curious as to how you feel towards me? I know you luv me! LOL But do you trust me? Or am I just putting forth stripper shit to drum up business... which to be honest, it has done. What do you think?

Luv,
Amber

coolshot
05-21-2003, 08:43 AM
I honestly believe you cuz of your sincerity in your posts. You make an honest effort to learn stuff from us here and get to know us. Also I tend to think that when ppl post they tend to be more honest esecially dancers. They talk about their boyfriends and kids and how stuff really goes down. On the boards dancers aren't working( unless the club has a computer) and they aren't in "work" mode. With somegirls I know if I went to their club and didn't say I was coolshot, they probably say all the bullshit stuff I want to hear so I give them money. With you and some others I feel like your one of us and if I was at K2u right now you would do your best to show me a good time cuz your a good person not cuz its good business.

MaxFL
05-21-2003, 08:57 AM
You should already know my answer..... you did not have much buisness to gain out of me 1500Km away.... UNFORTUNATELY!!! LOL

05-21-2003, 02:19 PM
Just wondering...

Or am I just putting forth stripper shit to drum up business... which to be honest, it has done. What do you think?

Luv,
Amber

I think your trying to drum up business. And if it is working two thumbs up to you 8)

Bill_Clinton_1
05-21-2003, 04:23 PM
Hi Amber,

Since this is the internet, I just assume that you are some overweight, gut-hanging out of dirty t-shirt, past middle age dude, with no hair and no job so as to have time to post on this board as "Amber", to get all us SC Junkie's all hot and bothered!! You've got us all fooled, we think, "Aahhh Amber, the only stripper that actually listens to us" - and now we're hooked!! ;D (J/K)

No, really, I think you're great and your posts/questions are always interesting. I believe you are sincere and your comments here are trustworthy. On the other hand, as others have stated, this is just a forum, so I might as well trust you until you prove otherwise, it doesn't cost me anything to trust you in this forum.

I think that this is a great way for you to drum up business, your personality really shows through in your writing and that personality is a way bigger factor in me choosing a dancer than looks any day.

lestat1
05-21-2003, 05:38 PM
Well you tell us Amber! ;)
How much of your fun, sweet personality is really you, and how much of it is you just trying to get us all over to Woonsocket?

bostonboy
05-21-2003, 06:05 PM
PLs *love* stripper shit.

coolshot
05-21-2003, 07:24 PM
does it really matter? I must say shes damn good and If you had the resources you would have been there already. I must admit, if I wasn't on the west coast I would have stopped into k2u if for nothing else to out of curiosity and to meet the woman behind the name.

Prester_John
05-22-2003, 01:39 AM
Amber - I think that all of your posts are lies. I think that you are a 317 lbs kumquat farmer from Keokuk, Iowa named Earl who is trying to deceive us.

Give it up Earl.. we’re on to your game.
;D

05-22-2003, 02:26 AM
I for one can testify to the fact that Amber is no 400 lb. hog farmer...yes, guys, she's the real thing!

In terms of the shameless self promotion, of course there is an element of that to what she's doing. I call it smart business sense...I think if more dancers did what she did in posting so much that they would increase their own business as well. Esp in a relatively small, out of the way club like K2U...she's bringing people in the door, esp. from other parts of the country who might never otherwise think of popping in. To me, she deserves some kind of special bonus from the club! They'll have to put on an addition just to accomodate all of the extra business! :)

However, (now for the shameless ass-kissing part...) it's also true that she's a sweet, sincere person, who is very social and outgoing and is sincerely interested in getting to know us better and also getting into the mind of her customer. (Or, as Sander8son might say, blah, blah, blah. LOL). Why else would she spend so much of her free time on the computer like this... ??? I've heard of people who take their jobs home with them but sheesh!! :)

Bill_Clinton_1
05-22-2003, 04:41 AM
.....I am female weigh only 325 lbs, with that extended beer gut hanging over the rim of my pants (which I need to have specially made..oh mostly I wear a sheet with a head and arm hole cut out) I've got hair...a multi colored mohawk... and no job... just sit at home all day living off the government!Wow, sounds like my fantasy dancer!!! ;D

.....I wear a sheet with a head and arm hole cut out.....So do you stick both your arms through the one arm hole or do you just have one big fat arm (I find that I'm really into dancers with one big fat arm) ???

I for one can testify to the fact that Amber is no 400 lb. hog farmer...yes, guys, she's the real thing!Damn, there goes my fantasy :'(

:)Ok, I know I have a bizzare sense of humor, I will go away now. ;)

Dude-Nearby
08-16-2003, 06:17 AM
I'm a new a member here ... and I've read alot of your posts. And also since most of us don't see you eye to eye ... I would assume your replies are honest.
I truly feel that people change on the fly ... as they speak and see people's face expressions ....
I guess that's why they invented these "Emoticons" ... like :D LOL

merely_lurking
08-16-2003, 01:09 PM
I don't trust any strippers. So to answer your question Amber, I like you but I don't trust you.

fishnet
08-16-2003, 01:18 PM
I don't trust any strippers. So to answer your question Amber, I like you but I don't trust you.

LOL... spoken like a man that has been truly burned!!! ::) Sorry ML. Couldn't resist. Been there experienced that. :P

TrixieFL
08-16-2003, 01:49 PM
What's with all the old threads? Anyways Amber do I trust you? Well I only put my trust in people I've known for years and have done something to show that they are trustworthy. But do I believe everything you say on here? yes. There's no reason for lying to people on here. Most of them live on the other side of the country. You can tell that your posts are very honest. ;) :D

Sleepy
08-16-2003, 06:43 PM
I'll just throw my 2 cents in. After learning about the industry a bit by going to strip clubs for a little while and by reading sites like this one, I trust strippers a lot less than I used to. I guess I was really naive when I first started going to stripclubs. As for Amber, I guess it's hard to trust someone that you've never talked to before. Someone's public personality is just that.

The_Oceans
08-16-2003, 08:33 PM
One word answer: Yes.

I think you're trying to drum up business. You want to know what we as customers think, say, and like, so you can provide quality entertainment for us (and get bigger tips in the process). And it's worked, I hope ;D

I also think your posts are honest and forthright, and that in some manner or form, you like most of the guys you dance for. And (for some unknown reason) you like most of us too ;)

Just an impartial observation from 6000 miles away 8)

Dreamer
08-17-2003, 06:53 AM
The fact is that you volunteer more information than the others do. I believe most of what you tell me is sincere although everyone is allowed to hold back sometimes. The fact that you even bother to answer is most important to these guys.
I recognize you in your business sense, which by the way is what everybody does. When someone asks you what you do- Oh,I'm a carpenter (Need any carpentry work done?) we are all advertising our services. The thing is that you are probably the friendliest business woman around- so reap the rewards.
I probably do not help your business that much. I have never seen you dance ,I don't live anywhere near you and probably will never meet you personally but I do value your opinion and the contributions you have made to all of us with you presence.
Honest Injun!

Chuck149
08-18-2003, 04:43 AM
Sh** Amber, you didn't change the code to your alarm again did you? :o
Yes, you're right, there a lot of people on this forum, actually the majority, that I feel can call "friends" some more than others. But this is the internet and there are a lot of "Mikes" lerking out there ::)

Dreamer
08-20-2003, 08:19 AM
Is it the same trust I'd have in order to say, here's my home address and the code to my home alarm is ****?

Amber, that is information you give to the fire department. Any information you release should be on a need-to-know basis. Only the fire department and close family or friends would need to know that.
It's okay to decline. You should only say things that you feel comfortable releasing.

sander8son
08-20-2003, 10:34 AM
what kind of an idiot picks 4 asterisks as their alarm code? :-P anyway, yah i trust ya, even though i probably shouldn't. :)

seanalott
08-21-2003, 03:32 AM
For anybody here, that may be questioing Amber 76, Take it from me, shes the real deal!

Scarlett
08-21-2003, 08:53 AM
To second Amber, I know that I'm new and not on as often as I like but you guys(including girls) are a great group. I hardly ever go to the pink sight because I really enjoy the honesty and opinions of everyone here. You can definitely tell there is respect to everyone and a since of caring. Like I said, don't know you all very well yet but still feel like part of the fam. when I read everyone's threads.

Amber...you seem like a really great person with a positive attitude and a genuine joy of life. You can tell in every thread how much all these guys love you! I'm sure everyone will agree with me...Thanks for being you!

(Alright, I'm done writing cheesy slogans in our senior yearbook)

FBR
08-21-2003, 11:24 AM
Like I said, don't know you all very well yet but still feel like part of the fam. when I read everyone's threads.

Scarlett, you definitely are part of this incestuous little family and we love havin ya :P Please keep on postin!

FBR
08-21-2003, 11:27 AM
For anybody here, that may be questioing Amber 76, Take it from me, shes the real deal!

Sean, the guys here tease Amber cause we love her ::) Hell Ive never met her and I know shes the real deal LOL I just hope I get to meet her and others from the board one of these days