PDA

View Full Version : Grinding

sallylou
05-23-2003, 07:42 AM
Lots of talk about grinding and mileage...
what is a good combination?
Personally, I wouldn't want anything too hard.... ouch...what's your opinion?

money
05-23-2003, 07:53 AM
Hon, we need variety! You have to change it around otherwise we get bored!

lestat1
05-23-2003, 08:23 AM
Amber, this latest batch of questions from you sure is getting to me! It's not just about how hard, but also speed. I like soft, slow, sensual grinding to start with (well, after a teasing bit of undressing). Here is where I like position changes too, at least a couple times. The actual positions depend on the club and dancer, more on that later. By the end of the first song (or when I seem to want more) it should be more of a light-medium grind and a little faster. Then as I'm getting into it, it should be more of a medium grind (but never much more than medium). It can get faster and faster towards the end of my songs (at this point if you're doing the 'hair curtain' and breathing in my ear or kissing my neck with my arms around you I'm having an OMG dance).

As far as positions go, I generally prefer face-to-face, unless it's a club & dancer that allow breast-touching. In that case I like her back against me, cheek-to-cheek. This position is great for the breast-touching thing (obviously) but I also get the intimacy of her face next to mine, a spectacular view of the whole front of her body, plus her hair against my face. But if it's a club or girl with less touching allowed, then I definitely prefer face-to-face with my arms around her and her body against mine (not sitting and leaning back away from me). This position lets her do all the affectionate little things that make a great dance and gve me the whole-body feeling. Lastly, once I'm into it, I like the same position..unless I'm too into it and I need the break of a position change. I'd say no more than once a minute or so on the position changes overall.

-lestat1

viplover
05-23-2003, 09:04 AM
I love it when a girl starts stripping in front of me then faces me and starts grinding gently too get me excited then as the song continues get a little faster and also 1 thing that get me is when a girl blows in my ear ;D

05-23-2003, 10:01 AM
One should definitely wait a while before grinding...there needs to be some kind of buildup. Lots of slow sensual moves in the beginning are good...anything with ears makes me absolutely melt. Close face to face contact is good. Having the girl grind while facing away is good, facing foward is even better, esp in a club where it's ok to straddle. There's even "sidegrinding", which is good if you're hanging one way or the other, if you know what I'm saying.

The cardinal rule is this: never grind until he's actually hard! The slow sensual moves make one (me) harder much quicker than the slam bam thank ya ma'am at the beginning.... anyone with me on this one...?

MaxFL
05-23-2003, 10:11 AM
Lestat, that's defined as being a difficult customer!!!! LOL you should present the dancer with a specific procedure ;D j/k

I could not agree more with Lestat on his second part of the post!! ;)

Gentle is the right level for almost all the moves of a dancer.

bostonboy
05-23-2003, 11:23 AM
What do you prefer when it comes to grinding?

Luv,
Amber

You'll know. I trust you.

coolshot
05-23-2003, 11:26 AM
I like slow as well, with her facing me. I find when the are not facing me, they tend to put all their weight on me making the grind way too hard. when she is facing me, she can distribute some of the weight when kneeling on my my thieghs. I wish I could show diagrams to show what was ideal.

fishnet
05-23-2003, 04:24 PM
If you want to sell multiple dances or have the customer keep you dancing all night, light touch all the way. ;D Our club has a 5 second on 5 second off rule so dancers frequently change positions. Done right, it's all good!!!! ;D ;D ;D

The_Otto
05-28-2003, 03:49 PM
The most important thing to remember is to grind, not bounce. :'(

I had one very cute, petite Brazilian dancer start bouncing up and down on me, and had to make her stop. I thought she had inflicted permanent damage. :'(

It took a week for things to heal and work properly again. Remember, grind, not bounce. ;D

#8_Fan
05-28-2003, 05:08 PM
As long as she grinds I'M HAPPY!

Fan
06-01-2003, 05:51 AM
I like the nose to nose thing my ATF does for me. She does this thing from the side and she grinding one of my legs it just sends me over the edge. LIttle moans and the nose to nose thing works. Also, sitting on my lap while the song changes doesn't hurt either.

FBR
06-01-2003, 08:27 AM
Call me a perv but i like serious grinding. Maybe its cause I'm an older guy and need more direct stimulation lol Face to face is my favorite position. I "cut my teeth" in Indianapolis which has some incredible strip clubs. During my serious clubbing days I tried out most of the bars there and settled on one. It has a laid back atmosphere...sort of like Cheers with tits. Once you get known you can have all sorts or fun. I won't mention the name (I dont think we're supposed to here) but its a very fun bar. The VIP is only $50 per half hour and those Hoosier chicks are hot lol

Dude-Nearby
08-16-2003, 05:40 AM
I like a variety ....
But the best lap dance has to be when she comes off the stage ...
And knows we clicked, and comes right me, looks into my eyes, smiles, and then leans in, breathes heavy on my neck & bites my ear ... and says come on ... let's go.

She then grabs my hand and helps me up. Then grabs me in her arms and says ... "we're gonna have fun"...
She sits me down and strips down quick like she can't wait to get me ...
Then does this slow motion jump @ me ... and again with the neck & ear ... lick, bite, and hot lust from her mouth ... OMG! Too fuckin' yum!
Straddles me face-2-face and starts slow. and then uses her knee to move it and occasion hand jesture. 8)
She then backs off sits in front of me and begins to play her self by exposing her pink "innards" (if that a word .. LOL) ....
And maybe a digit slips .. or two ... licks it off her finger tips and comes back on ... and uses that same tongue on my neck and ear agian ....
Now the grinding begins slowly but increasing in pace and pressure ....
And then turns around and grinds real hard ... but then stops as she bends foward as she "ONCE" again exposes that pink side of her magic body ... with her fingers. Mmmmmm Mmmmmm Mmmmmm.,,,
Sits back on my lap and grinds away and then stops to lay her "super model body" on my chest as she rolls her head next to my cheek ....
And to end the lap dance ....
She leans in to let me get a kiss ....
Where I pull her lower lip with my lips so as to pull her in just to kiss her fully on the lips ...

And we hug & laugh ....
She then slaps me on the ass as I slap her in the ass as I walk away.

And that ... Amber ... is my idea of a good lap dance. 8)

I gotta go ... now.

sadbuttrue
08-16-2003, 01:27 PM
Not fair, Dude! This is one of my SC nites off! The visuals...too overwhelming...lol. Reminds me of the former ATF. I think I'll go watch Exotica or some other dancer movie, now.

-Sad-
:)

TrixieFL
08-16-2003, 01:44 PM
Our club has a 5 second on 5 second off rule so dancers frequently change positions.

Fish that is the weirdest thing I've ever heard. You know before I got to these forums I thought all clubs were like miami clubs. Now I realize there are clubs out there that have rules. I wish i worked in one of them!

fishnet
08-16-2003, 02:02 PM
It's probably a Sacramento ordinance to pacify the religious fanatics that want the club shut down. ::) I'm sure the club owners would prefer no rules.

sadbuttrue
08-16-2003, 02:59 PM
I like gentle "knee in the crotch" jump-starts. I sound like a lawnmower. R-R-R OW R-R-R!! And she goes, "I'm sorry!" and I go "I'm not!!!"

Then she can have her way with me...lol

-Sad-
8)

Dude-Nearby
08-18-2003, 11:28 PM
Not fair, Dude! This is one of my SC nites off! The visuals...too overwhelming...lol. Reminds me of the former ATF. I think I'll go watch Exotica or some other dancer movie, now.

-Sad-
:)

LOL
:D

Gotta luv those Jersey clubs ...

cmkrnl
08-19-2003, 12:27 AM
I like her facing away, slow sensuous grind and she occaisionally leans all the way back against my chest streached out covering me like a blanket, her cheek to mine as she reaches up and strokes my hair pressing our heads together and give me a soft kiss on the cheek. In the high contact clubs I can then go for the boobs or anything else she may allow at that time. That's nice.