PDA

View Full Version : Boobs ;)

TrixieFL
08-16-2003, 04:25 PM
Ok, just a fun little poll to see which type of girl your drawn too. Let the voting begin! ;D

Sleepy
08-16-2003, 06:54 PM
I like the small natural ones. Do you usually hear guys say that they don't like the large fake ones? I do, but it goes against how popular the dancers with large fake boobs seem to be.

fishnet
08-16-2003, 07:54 PM
I prefer small and natural. MY ATF is proportionally enhanced. Large and fake are a turn off to me. :P

Chuck149
08-16-2003, 11:06 PM
I'm an "ASS" man so it doesn't matter as long as they are in proportion to her "great ass" ;D

sadbuttrue
08-17-2003, 12:04 AM
I'm an ass man, too. :P After that most things fall into place. Fake or real boobs are fine. Just don't go crazy enhancing them. Beyond 40 is too much.

-Sad-

Prester_John
08-17-2003, 12:23 AM
Hmm.. Boobs. I support them in theory, philosophically, and in practice ;D

I have no preference, as the are, to me, a part of a greater whole that is a beautiful woman.

FBR
08-17-2003, 12:42 AM
Wheres the catagory "Trixies Boobs" ;D

Well since I didnt have that option I voted Small Natural. My ex ATF had small boobs before her BA (shes tiny and petite) but with incredibly perky nipples ::) I loved them suckers (no pun intended LOL)

electric_head
08-17-2003, 02:10 AM
Another (ASS) man so I went with the last choice.

sol_de_pr2
08-17-2003, 02:33 AM
I like butts too, but big natural "girls" are cool, too, as long as it's in proportion to the rest of the dancer's body ;)

doc-catfish
08-17-2003, 02:46 AM
It really isn't about the size or realness of the boobs themselves, its how the boobs look in proportion to the rest of a woman's body. (Although I confess that I'm not much for the "tits on a stick" look). That and her having the confidence to show them off regardless of their appearance.

But truth be told, a pretty face and friendly attitude will get a dancer further with me than her boobs will.

Not to suck up, but if any lady here is worried about her looks, pretty much ANY gal who's posted over here and who's picture I've seen in the gallery has my seal of approval. ;)

TrixieFL
08-17-2003, 08:44 AM
Although I confess that I'm not much for the "tits on a stick" look
[rotflmao]

jennymodel
08-17-2003, 08:44 AM
I picked doesn't matter as long as she's hot! Guess I'm shallow, lol. I've seen more naked women than most guys have at a variety of clubs and there really isn't a set standard for size. Big, small, round, pointy, different breasts look good on different girls. I don't really like the severely deflated look though.

sadbuttrue
08-17-2003, 12:18 PM
I gotta admit that as exaggerated as asu_camino's avatar is, those boobs are pretty big and eye-catching ::)

-Sad-

Richard_Head
08-17-2003, 12:47 PM
I voted for "Doesn't matter as long as she's hot!", a pretty face and a nice ass go a long way for me, as for boobs, for the most part I agree with sanderson "big, small, i lovem all!!!".