PDA

View Full Version : Corny songs DJ's play

electric_head
08-16-2003, 03:47 AM
I heard a couple new ones last night ;D I was at the DJ booth trying to get them to play some Tool or Zombie for me but no good :( They did play Ministry-Thieves for Me. But anyway they had some song about "hold my gland in your hand" which was good. And another which they called a love song they where in the shower doing the nasty and he sez " put that shampoo bottle up my ass" then their in bed and he sez "put on that strap-on and make me give you head". Never got the names of the songs but funny as hell and the crowd went wild! Can anybody help me with names of the songs? Doc, PJ???

08-16-2003, 04:07 AM
I was in a strip club yesterday, and the female dj was playing some weird s---

"I Don't Like Mondays" (Boomtown Rats), "Pretty Vacant" (Sex Pistols), some hop-a-long country western song, "Chattanooga Choo-choo" (Glenn Miller Orch) and Little Marcy singing "I Love Little Pussy".

Interesting choices.

Sleepy
08-16-2003, 06:50 PM
Maybe the song you're talking about is Adam Sandler's "Medium Pace"?

"You see that shampoo bottle? Now, stick it up my ass.
Push it in and out at a medium pace.
Talk about your old boyfriend's dick and how big it was.
Now shave off my pubs and punch me in the face."

"Now pull up my scrotum and take that shampoo bottle out of my ass.
Pretend I'm the pizza delivery guy and watch me whack off.
Strap on a dildo and make me give you head.
Now tell me slow down and do it at a medium pace."

The first time I heard it, the crowd was laughing too. It's only funny the first couple of times you hear it though. Still, I'd rather hear that in a strip club than one day when the dj was playing Micheal Bolton and Lionel Ritchie. :P

Prester_John
08-17-2003, 12:19 AM
Sleepy and EH - Thats the song.

There is a DJ that occasionally plays the "Chicken Dance" just to annoy dancers. I don't know if he knows it really annoys us as well.

electric_head
08-17-2003, 02:04 AM
Cool Sleepy,PJ Thanks! Thats it, and your right once or twice is enough. hehe

sadbuttrue
08-17-2003, 02:41 AM
One time I remember a DJ playing "Macho Man" and I know he was goofing on the lesbian girl on stage. Her reaction was not favorable.

-Sad-

FBR
08-17-2003, 04:08 AM
Ill be honest...I dont recognize most of the songs that the dj plays unless he slips in an oldie from time to time. On the other hand I dont go there to listen to music ;)

jennymodel
08-17-2003, 08:50 AM
At some clubs I've worked at they like to play the theme from wrestling "Let's get ready to Rumble!" before we do the dollar dances which are three-four songs where all the girls are topless and go around to all the guys for mini-dances. Pretty corny, but funny too.

Chuck149
08-18-2003, 04:51 AM
Gawd! that is a corny song LOL How did you dance to that one, did you put your right foot or left foot forward first? LMAO (inside joke here, sorry) ;)

Blade
02-19-2004, 03:33 PM
I tend to play the corny stuff when it gets slow...I think I love you, the theme to Barney etc...it usually picks up rather quick when guys start hearing that crap,lol

DancerTiffany
02-29-2004, 10:56 PM
At some clubs I've worked at they like to play the theme from wrestling "Let's get ready to Rumble!" before we do the dollar dances which are three-four songs where all the girls are topless and go around to all the guys for mini-dances. Pretty corny, but funny too.

I always hear clubs doing that too. Or my club plays "Girls, girls, girls" before every dance special.

GoldCoastGirl
03-01-2004, 06:49 AM
No DJ at my club however they did have "Bob the Builder" playing at one time on the song rotation. If I got stuck with that song, I couldn't take myself seriously... THAT song in a STRIP CLUB! Please! So I would try to prance around sexy but would end up laughing and not dancing at all...

If I didn't get stuck with it.. I did empathise with the dancer that did.

Happy_Camper
03-01-2004, 10:45 AM
.... Or my club plays "Girls, girls, girls" before every dance special.

Are you sure you dont work at the club i go to? The DJ then plays Amber, Yes for the first song of the set. I keep telling him it is the wrong order. He should play Yes as they are coming out for the special, teach the guess what answer is expected...

EvilCyn
03-03-2004, 01:19 PM
When I use to dance, and was in a Crappy mood over all , I would have my fav DJ, (and girls ya know there is always one DJ who stands out in your mind as your fav.. )
play me " Jive Talkin" by the Bee Gee's

Now rememeber I dance strickly, and I mean strickly to heavy metal or true true blues music and that's it.....
That song though is just so damn goofy it would put a smile on my face every time !!

Licks Cyn