PDA

View Full Version : What attracts you to a dancer

Jackjrct
01-11-2003, 03:26 PM
Pam asked on the sister site and I was wondering what the answer would be here?

:-) Upon entering a club what catches your eye about a certain dancer?
I mean the very first glance/look/stare...what is it that attracts you to a particular woman? Even before she opens her mouth to speak to you. That "FIRST" impression. And what will make you go back to her again?

MY ANSWER

For me its her face and brunettes. She doesn't need to be a super model face. The girl next door look usually gets to me first. And her eyes. Almond shape eyes with just enough makeup.

Chuck149
01-12-2003, 12:29 AM
For me it's a brunette with a pretty face and a geat big smlie. That's were I start, then I work my way down to the "butt" . She has to have a nice "butt" to get me to give her a second look. Not a skinny one, a nice round firm "butt" ;D

chet
01-12-2003, 06:39 AM
Call me "oldschool" but onstage performance always catches my eye. I really enjoy watching a dancer get into her routine while smiling and looking at me in the eye. I do reward these girls once they get offstage. They deserve it.

The ones that tiptoe around the pole and roll on the floor and looking bored as hell are the ones who'll continue to wonder why they're not making money.

However, it's not to say all is lost as there is still a margin of hope. She can still get my attention offstage by engaging in seductive conversation, a technique that some successful veteran dancers use on me, and it works. Hence, the real reason behind the importance of conversing with customers.:)

whispers
01-14-2003, 03:53 AM
;) I'm a butt and thigh guy. That place where the butt meets the thigh, when highly defined, gets my wallet warmed up

01-14-2003, 06:08 AM
unfortunately, most dancers dont "dance." i mean they sit in front of you and rub down their bodies for $1, but when they get up they just walk the stage. most of them dont care. at delilahs, there is really only one girl who qualifies for excellent stage performance. that girl is beth. whether doing upside down pushups, sliding down the pole and stopping right before the stage floor, contorting her body or simply dancing to any music being played, she is truly one of the best. go check her out at sa every fri and sat nite.

ASU_Racer
01-14-2003, 04:06 PM
I'll be 100% honoest. First thing is the rack, it's an issue I have, it comes with being a part of a generation raised on sex based advertising. Then it is hair, I have a weakness for long brunette hair (short hair is evil). Then the eyes, but you can't see those until she's close. I usually sort all the girls, put them in "hottie order," not on purpose, it's just something men do. Then I file that list away in the back of my head and try to look for the girls having the most fun, and talk to them. I could meet a playboy playmate, and if she's in a sour mood I'll take a dance from her less attractive friend. That's my MO.

Chuck149
01-15-2003, 01:49 AM
Butt,Butt,Butt,Butt,Butt,Butt,Butt, ;D

TiNi
01-21-2003, 06:53 AM
Chuck that makes me happy most guys would say tits. And butt I have. ;D

T-Town
01-21-2003, 07:02 AM
Small girls usually catch my eye first. Probably has something to do with me being short ;)

Next is a smile. If a girl can't smile at me, I'm not interested.

Eyes go right along with the smile.

Then I have to agree with Chuck, it's all about a nice butt! The top end does not do near as much for me.

sol_de_pr2
01-21-2003, 07:36 AM
What attracts me to a dancer is the fact that she's scantily and/or provocatively clothed. Then it's her demeanor. She has to enjoy what she's doing, otherwise it will give clients negative vibes. As to physique, well she has to be well proporcioned, whether she is slender, buxom, etc. She can be a bit chubby but please, no obesity here!!! And of course, she has to be friendly.

Jackjrct
01-21-2003, 11:06 AM
TiNi.....I guess it depends on how old you are. The young guys go for tats, while us older gents go for facial or butts.

Richard_Head
01-28-2003, 03:24 PM
there's nothing I love more than a nice toned body.

McCain
01-29-2003, 02:15 AM
My god.... if all of you had been frequenting the last club I worked, I probably could have made a fortune there!

Unfortunately, that place seemed to mainly draw the boob/anorexia/blonde lovers...

C'est la vie...

McCain

doc-catfish
01-29-2003, 06:30 AM
I suppose I can let my hormonal crazed side out just once!

Cute girl next door face. Hair color means nothing to me, although I do admit a SLIGHT preference for blondes.

I like a short gal (under 5'6") with long hair, (short hair is ok IF it is styled right, but no "butch" looking haircuts),
slender form (she needs meat on her bones!), nice natural breasts, B, C, and D cups (I don't mind fakes as long as they don't look silly), curves like a mountain highway, great legs, and painted nails on both fingers and toes.

I don't mind small tattoos (under 4 sq. in) as long as they're not in certain areas (never on the arms, legs, shoulders, torso, or abdomen). Body jewelry should be kept to a minimum. Ear and navel rings are fine, but I don't care much for pierced noses, lips, eyebrows, nipples or labia.

I prefer simple colorful outfits as opposed to anything "themed". Something that she can put on and take off repeatedly.

Expression wise she has to carry herself around well. She has to have a sincere friendly smile, a professional workplace attitude, and appreciate my business. Ladies, never underestimate what that little peck on the cheek can do. :D

Alanna
01-30-2003, 10:04 AM
>>"Butt,Butt,Butt,Butt,Butt,Butt,Butt, ;D"

yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

ok, so i like butts.

for me, it's presense... how a dancer carries herself and commands attention without really doing anything at all. some women just seem to be human magnets that grab and hold the eyes.

>>"I don't mind small tattoos (under 4 sq. in) as long as they're not in certain areas (never on the arms, legs, shoulders, torso, or abdomen)."

call me crazy, but that list of unacceptable body parts doesn't really leave any body parts left (other then the head) as an acceptable place for a tattoo... was this just a clever way of expressing you don't like tattoos anywhere?

sol_de_pr2
01-30-2003, 10:50 AM
Some dancers I've seen seem to be walking piercing warehouses: they're full of 'em!!

Heather_Young
02-03-2003, 09:22 PM
Unfortunately, that place seemed to mainly draw the boob/anorexia/blonde lovers...
McCain
Where is this place? I would love to work there! ;DIt really seems like all the customers (especially those on this board) want are small-breasted, brown-haired, plain-jane, girl-next-door-types and I'm definitely not that. Not that those girls are not good. It just seems like no one appreciates a blonde bombshell anymore.

doc-catfish
02-04-2003, 02:05 AM
>>"

>>"I don't mind small tattoos (under 4 sq. in) as long as they're not in certain areas (never on the arms, legs, shoulders, torso, or abdomen)."

call me crazy, but that list of unacceptable body parts doesn't really leave any body parts left (other then the head) as an acceptable place for a tattoo... was this just a clever way of expressing you don't like tattoos anywhere?

:o You know Alanna, come to think of it, you're right! I must have been really pooped when I posted that. (I have a night job).

The torso particlularly is a large area. I should have said MOST parts of the torso, namely the upper sections. Maybe I should say where I COULD find them acceptable:

- On the lower back at the waistline
- On the back sides of the hips in towards the buttocks
- On the ankles or feet.

Definite no-no areas:

- Upper torso area, both front and back
- Anywhere on the arms
- Thighs or upper calves
- And no definitely NOT on the head.

Hope that clears things up.

Richard_Head
02-04-2003, 02:26 PM
Heather I'm a big fan of blonde bombshells. It seems to me that dancing has become such an acceptable occupation that more and more women then ever are giving it a try, whether they have the body for it or not, and that is watering down most of the clubs. There is ONE club in my area that is pretty selective about who they hire and it is easily my favorite club.

McCain
02-09-2003, 04:18 AM
HEather, said area would be Boise, Idaho - which is your region. But the laws there are both strict and weird, and the club pickings are a very mixed bag. You could go with one of the Spearmint Rhino clubs, which have their own set of problems, a low end club where the money isn't great but you won't be asked to compromise yourself, a mid level club where the girls get really out-of-line... the whole gamut. The thing to remember in Boise is that there is a reason why street-level prostitution is pretty much non-existent....

The club I worked at was the KitKat in the Meridian suburb - pretty clean, low-mid-level, comfortable with potential, but the worst location in town. If you want a real lead for the Boise area, go with the Torch which is a downtown bikini bar. They have stricter hiring standards than Spearmint Rhino's clubs. And initially you will probably think of the place as a dive, but it has the best location in town, and the girls working there consistently make the best money because it is where EVERYBODY goes (including the college guys). Recently voted Boise's Best Strip Joint by the annual Boise Weekly poll. However, rumor has it that sometimes they run a waiting list for new hirings.

McCain

Alanna
02-10-2003, 05:31 PM
well now there, Doc Catfish, i was hoping you didn't prefer head tattoos... especially if they're more then 4 inches. ;)

i love the work of Chris Haas. i finally let him do one for me, and it's fabulous. i let him draw me up something and it came out great. you can see some of his work here:
www.paradiselosttattoos.com
(i know, shameless plug, but he does do really great work).

personally, i'm a lot more appreciative of a tattoo depending on the quality of the work rather then the location... i've seen far too much crappy work on skin where ever it was done then i'd like (is that ugly bad blackwork on the base of the spine some kind of requirement for females these days?).

Dreamer
06-22-2003, 06:42 AM
My answer would be the same for the other post. If her rack is out of proportion to the rest of her body, it gets noticed. Be reasonable guys, if the girl is across the room and turned away from you there is no way you will notice any of her facial features.

bikerdoll
06-22-2003, 08:22 AM
thanks for sticking up for the blondes Heather! LOL! I am a blonde big tittied blue eyed girl and guys were listing the plain boring girls. I was getting a bit worried! Every guy is different though. Looks draw you in but personality is what keeps you intrigued.

yoda57us
06-22-2003, 10:46 AM
Bikerdoll: OK, anyone who lumps you in with "plain and boring" needs to have his head examined! That being said, it's always eye contact with me. I have my preferences for body type, hair color and even nationality but it all goes out the window if a woman gives me "that look".

electric_head
06-22-2003, 10:53 AM
Ass and eyes!

sadbuttrue
06-22-2003, 03:35 PM
Eye contact. I want to know that she's serious about it. More times than not, I will urge a dancer to look deeply into mine.

Then face.

Then slim. Muscular is not particularly interesting to me.

Then a small butt. A few extra pounds for punctuation can be fun.

Then bodily movement.

Then legs.

And when we turn around, boobs about 34-36 is fine. Over 40" is ridiculous for me. You'd have to keep slapping them to avoid suffocation. Not one of the worst ways to die, but I'd rather live to play some more.

Hair color is not really important. Long hair pleases.

Flexibility can be fun.

Height is all across the board, but I'm generally with shorter girls. Maybe it's the bouncability of it all.

I'm probably not looking at snitch or at least I avoid it. But you'll catch me every now and again...

Say "hello" and I'm yours...lol ;)

-Sad-
:(

EvilCyn
06-22-2003, 11:28 PM
Eye contact. I want to know that she's serious about it. More times than not, I will urge a dancer to look deeply into mine.

Then face.

Then slim. Muscular is not particularly interesting to me.

Then a small butt. A few extra pounds for punctuation can be fun.

Then bodily movement.

Then legs.

And when we turn around, boobs about 34-36 is fine. Over 40" is ridiculous for me. You'd have to keep slapping them to avoid suffocation. Not one of the worst ways to die, but I'd rather live to play some more.

Hair color is not really important. Long hair pleases.

Flexibility can be fun.

Height is all across the board, but I'm generally with shorter girls. Maybe it's the bouncability of it all.

I'm probably not looking at snitch or at least I avoid it. But you'll catch me every now and again...

Say "hello" and I'm yours...lol ;)

-Sad-
:(
To bad your not in Ohio...
I am so big on eye contact, How do I know what you like if I am not paying attention to your eyes and face....

I am all of about 98lbs

So the small butt goes along with weighing 98lbs...

I have long hair

And I am DOUBLE JOINTED hehehehe

all of 5'2"

I got almost all that ya need ......LOL
Licks Cyn

sadbuttrue
06-23-2003, 12:09 AM
Now say "hello" and I'm yours...

Double-jointed, 5'2" and 98 lbs. Geez I could fold you up, put you in my wallet and get passed the bouncer without him noticing a thing.

You've probably got a "sort of" Southern accent like other Ohio-ans, too, which can be fun.

-Sad-
;)

EvilCyn
06-23-2003, 07:23 AM
Not really, but I drink Southern Comfort does that count...LOL
Licks Cyn

sadbuttrue
06-23-2003, 11:12 AM
I think you'd look great drenched in Southern Comfort...

[v]