PDA

View Full Version : The point of lap dances

Pages : 1 [2]

sol_de_pr2
06-10-2003, 01:22 PM
What's the point? Well....being over 35 yrs old its nice to have a sweet young THANG sitting in my lap. Let's face it....how many of us out there over 35 can get someone that is under 25 yrs old?Yup, you can't do that with a sweet young THANG in a regular bar ;D and the best part is that it's no-strings-attached!

JM
06-11-2003, 05:08 AM
No offense taken... I may be 26 (let's not push the 27 thing ;) ), but everybody says I look 19/20, so if I didn't tell, you'd never know! LOL
Luv,
Old Miss Amber

So Amber.....do you tell your customers your REAL age? How many dancers (in your opinion) lie about their age? Does business slow for a dancer that is over a particular age? Is there a certain age that most customers gravitate towards?

;)

almwizard
06-16-2003, 03:05 AM
The idea that contact dancers and air dancers form two distinct morality groups is really funny...especially when you know that a whole lot of dancers work BOTH type of clubs. When you are a "road dancers" you go to clubs in many states with different laws. In general, since a dancer is in the business to make a living, she does what is necessary to maintain positive cash flow.

When in Rome...

Making an assessment of a woman's moral turpitude based on whether she is airdancing or contact dancing is like assuming that someone wearing priestly clothing is pure and righteous.

Dreamer
06-16-2003, 05:39 AM
I think any reason other than sexual gratitude would run second.

Spanky
06-16-2003, 07:10 AM
To Amber76, Judging by your initial post, I would love to get an LD from you. You outlined what I consider key factors in your post. Where do you dance?

espy
06-17-2003, 01:10 AM
A guy asked me the other night on the way downstairs basically what I thought the point to a lap dance is...
I said,
"To make you feel like you're the most wonderful man in the world.... and if I get you hard and ready to explode, that's just an added bonus!"
He bought like 15 dances! LOL

Amber, You know he has to be one of us from this site. He just didn't have the nerve to let you know.

sp

espy
06-17-2003, 01:28 AM
It wasn't me but I could see it happening. I was just thinking about it this morning. Would I tell you it was me or not.

I've got some $$ stashed in a coffee can but it's just not enough yet.

sp

espy
06-17-2003, 01:43 AM
I'm still not sure how I would handle it. I definitely wouldn't wait till the end of the night. In my crazed head it's all about, "would she treat me differently if she knew it was me?".

Do you ever look around the club and say, "hey, that guy has to be from SCJ !" ?

I have to do some work!! Everyone around thinks I'm so into my work staring at the screen, fingers flying. Duh!

Do you think they would let me in with my can?? HAHA!!!

lestat1
06-17-2003, 03:16 AM
I don't know what people would do if you walked in with a coffee can... I know people frown at change, but I think it would be hillarious to walk in with a roll of quarters too! heehee
Luv,
Amber
Uhhh, that's not a roll of quarters Amber....I'm just happy you're back! ;D

sander8son
06-17-2003, 03:40 AM
unrelated ramblings....i remember one time sitting at the stage. guy gave a dancer a $10 and asked for change back(like $7 or $8 back). she said, "are you serious!" and rolled her eyes. so when she came to me, i gave her a buck and asked for 50 cents back. she slapped me. lol, it was funny....to me atleast. i think she thought it was funny too. i wasn't making fun of her, was making fun of the customer.

espy
06-17-2003, 07:24 AM
Junior, Ha! That sounds like something I would do. Now that's scary!

"Excuse me Miss, can you tell me how to get to Conectacut???"

christopher
06-17-2003, 09:36 AM
For me the point of a lap dance is to get some no strings attached fun. And fun it is ;D

Sloan1212
01-10-2012, 07:18 AM
I have gotten off several times from lap dances. I asked a girl the other day after one very hot lap dance, how many guys do you get off in the average night? She said she doesn't always know when they cum but I know I do a few at least.

cherryblossomsinspring
01-10-2012, 08:32 AM
Wow this thread actually goes back to 2003. Interesting comments all around.

rickdugan
01-10-2012, 08:32 AM
^Just how much reading did you have to do to dig up this 9 year old thread? LOL.

I guess some guys are easier to please than others. ;) So how do you feel about doing the walk of shame from the LD area to the bathroom with a blown load in your pants? I've never really understood this myself, but I guess that some guys don't care.

Hey, wait a minute! You sound like the perfect candidate for Liquid Lapdance! If you have been digging through old threads then you must have come across the folks who are trying to hawk that particular product in the clubs in Vegas. With Liquid Lapdance, you could keep your junk in a lubed pouch all night and avoid the embarrassment associated with leaving the LD area with a wet spot on the front of your pants.

I'll even make the introduction: Liquid Lapdance Sales Lady, meet Splooge in Pants Man. ;D