PDA

View Full Version : The "Personality" Issue

ASU_Racer
02-04-2003, 08:20 PM
Everyone on her has mentioned how important a dancer's personality is to their strip club experience.

For me personality is important, but it's not everything.

I think a quote from one of my favorite flicks sums up my view on how important a dancer's personality is to me:

Jules: ...a dog's got personality. And personality goes a long way.

Vincent: So by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he's cease to be a filthy animal?

Jules: We'd have to be talkin' 'bout one motherfuckin' charmin' pig. It'd have to be the Cary Grant of pigs.

-Pulp Fiction, Quentin Tarantino

Please don't be offended by the "dog" and "pig" references, I just thought everyone would dig the quote.

yoda57us
02-08-2003, 01:18 AM
Well....A dancers looks will get her a few dances. A dancers personality will get her long term regular customers.

Chuck149
06-06-2003, 01:40 PM
Well....A dancers looks will get her a few dances. A dancers personality will get her long term regular customers.

Yes but isn't it the dancers looks that get you to notice her personality in the first place?

coolshot
06-06-2003, 03:13 PM
Yes but isn't it the dancers looks that get you to notice her personality in the first place?

Looks will get her foot in the door but she needs a personality to back it up if she wants to be kept long term.

looks, style, performance, clothes, X-factor all help to get her noticed but in the end, there better be something going on upstairs.

jennymodel
06-07-2003, 05:50 PM
Looks will get her foot in the door but she needs a personality to back it up if she wants to be kept long term.

looks, style, performance, clothes, X-factor all help to get her noticed but in the end, there better be something going on upstairs.

::)Sometimes I wish the guys had something going on upstairs!

sol_de_pr2
06-07-2003, 05:52 PM
Maybe coolshot hasn't been looking hard enough!

aggieed
06-07-2003, 06:14 PM
LOL, bostonboy. Very true, very, very true.

coolshot
06-07-2003, 09:06 PM

oh I've found some carlos, they are the ones with my money, while the girls that don't have what it takes sit by themselves not making any off of me or anybody else. :)

Bridgette
06-08-2003, 02:58 AM
I can't count how many times guys have commented they're surprised I have such a personality, right before we headed upstairs for some hot laps while the 'boring' girls keep sittin' at the bar ;D

Bridgette
06-08-2003, 03:01 AM

I think what he means by 'she better have something going on upstairs' is that she better have more than air in her head ;)

jennymodel
06-08-2003, 04:58 AM
You mean so that they'd look around, say "WTF am I doing here, giving my hard earned cash to women who think I'm a moron", and leave?

;D Thank God for moronic men! Actually, I don't think all men are moronic, but I have met a few airheads. As long as they treat me with some manner of humanity it's all good. I didn't realize how emotional men were until I started dancing. Actually, I think Men are more emotional than women.

Bridgette
06-08-2003, 05:05 AM
Oh yeah I think so too, but as long as they wanna think otherwise so they can blame all our little female 'quirks' on us being so 'emotional', it's ok with me. This way they give us an automatic excuse for behaving badly! LOL! Oh sorry I was just being an emotional little woman! LOL

Chuck149
06-08-2003, 05:12 AM
I didn't realize how emotional men were until I started dancing. Actually, I think Men are more emotional than women.

I am very emotional, I cry everytime I look in my wallet and find it empty after leaving you beautiful ladies . LMAO

Yep, I'm just a big emotional moron ;D

Richard_Head
06-08-2003, 05:56 AM
I am very emotional, I cry everytime I look in my wallet and find it empty after leaving you beautiful ladies.
Chuck, that is so sad, now I think I'm going to cry [cry].

fishnet
06-08-2003, 08:14 AM
The only reason I cry when my wallet is empty is it means playtime is over till payday. LMAO! ;D

06-10-2003, 04:08 AM

Yup, coolshot's right. If she has no conversational or social skills then it's always a big turn off. Otherwise what are you going to do between dances? Stare at her blankly and look at your watch? Unless you just keep dancing and dancing...

coolshot
06-10-2003, 09:28 PM
heres a little tidbit for you, dancer sits down next to me. This super how chick introduces herself first and does usual drill.(good move since I hate the "wanna dance"). We do the the usual lines, how ya doing, what ya do for living, u new here etc. After a while i decided she passes prelim tests so we get dances. Hot steamy lap dances that make your head spin. Ok so she maxes my personal limit per dancer/per visit but I still have money for other girls and stage. Go back to our seats and in 5 min were just staring at each other. She just ran outta steam. All I could think about is....NEXT!!