PDA

View Full Version : Music preference

sallylou
06-04-2003, 04:27 AM
I like more up to date pop music...yes, i'm a big Brittany fan! LOL But I can dance to just about anything.
On stage I like one fast soong I can really shake my hips toExample... Shakira "Whenever Whatever", and then a secoond song that is kinda slinky... slower and seductive, but still maintaining a good beat. Example... Christina Auguilra "Dirty", the middle song can be anything... doesn't matter.
Downstairs while giving a lap dance, I like something slower and sexier.

What are your preferrences?
Does it make a difference if you're watching stage or getting a lap dance?

Luv,
Amber

money
06-04-2003, 04:37 AM
Rock, Rock and more Rock!

EvilCyn
06-04-2003, 04:40 AM
I Dance to all Metal or blues, depends on the mood I am in......
Would love to hear what the guys like to hear though..........
Licks Cyn

espy
06-04-2003, 04:57 AM
They're playing music in the background??

sp

Really, Freebird, Stairway to Heaven, Riviera Paradise, and Green Grass and High Tides Forever!!!

viplover
06-04-2003, 05:06 AM
I like hip hop

witt
06-04-2003, 05:30 AM
I prefer Rock, 70's,80's,90's or current

doc-catfish
06-04-2003, 05:53 AM
Here's what I think would make the ideal stripper set.

2 song set: first one fast, second one slow

3 song set: first one fast, last one slow, and the middle one you could probably play around with.

I'm not specific on genre although I'm a dedicated fan to rock of all types both classic and new. I'm not a big hip-hop fan, but there's definitely some hip-hop songs that make great stripper music. That Sean Paul song "Get Busy" is perfect IMHO.

There are a few no-no's with the music. What I hate are some of the dance (techno) remixes they play of certain songs, I also can't stand watching gals wearing a cowboy hat, dancing to country music although there are exceptional songs, and the last thing that bugs me is a dancer who chooses all songs from her set from the same artist, just seems a little bit lazy. Mix it up a little bit.

coolshot
06-04-2003, 06:35 AM
I like mostly everything so it doesn't matter if it's 50 cent "in the club" or some slow and sexy jazz. Actually in my clubs they play mostly current top 40 stuff that I listen to on the radio.

Prester_John
06-04-2003, 06:44 AM
Metal or alt-rock (as opposed to crappy alt-techno) is what I prefer. I have to say the dancers who prefer to dance to this type of music generally catch my eye first.

sander8son
06-04-2003, 07:07 AM
i generally hate everysong i hear in the clubs.... i dont hear a whole lot of 80s glam. LOL. rock would be my preference i guess. only songs i hear and like are mötley crüe "girls, girls, girls", and the occaisonal ACDC, def leppard or GNR song. i'd take 70s and 80s anything over what i hear today.

FBR
06-04-2003, 09:47 AM
I like tittie bar music at tittie bars of course! But in real life I like 60's music and a bit of country if I'm in the mood.

electric_head
06-04-2003, 09:49 AM
I like heavy metal,alt and blues.

lestat1
06-04-2003, 10:44 AM
I like more up to date pop music...yes, i'm a big Brittany fan! [. . .] Example... Christina Auguilra "Dirty", the middle song can be Is anyone else picturing Britney and Amber dancing together with "Dirty" playing in the background, or is that just one of my little fantasies?

Anyway, back to the question. I like 80's hard rock, but in a club I guess I'd prefer 1 fast song (if she knows how to work it) and the rest slow, sultry songs. I think jazz could work well, but I don't think I'm going to hear that in a club anytime soon.

-lestat1

Fan
06-05-2003, 05:23 AM
My club plays just about a variety. The dancers usually get requests from the customers. The Pop thing is popular actually. Every once in awhile the DJ that everybody hates will play something weird.

Bill_Clinton_1
06-05-2003, 09:30 AM
Really, Freebird, Stairway to Heaven, Riviera Paradise, and Green Grass and High Tides Forever!!!

Dude, where's your club at that plays these songs?? What a great LD set - look at the times:

Freebird (9:08)
Stairway to Heaven (7:55)
Green Grass and High Tides (9:47)

06-05-2003, 10:27 AM
i generally hate everysong i hear in the clubs.... i dont hear a whole lot of 80s glam. LOL. rock would be my preference i guess. only songs i hear and like are mötley crüe "girls, girls, girls", and the occaisonal ACDC, def leppard or GNR song. i'd take 70s and 80s anything over what i hear today.

sandy's right...'70's and '80's music is the BEST at strip clubs. there's nothing like that kind of decadence. Great steady beat, and totally in line with getting drunk and stupid and having a great time. Led Zeppelin has some great tunes that are pretty suggestive and work well in the strip club environment (of course you sure could get a long lapdance with Stairway to Heaven....). Same thing with the Doors (also long lap dance material...). 80's hair bands are great for strip clubs. I also like the early '90's stuff like Alice in Chains, STP, that kind of thing.

Clubs should definitely steer cleer of some of the goofier hip hop and rap. NO country please (although I wouldn't mind seeing a Shania Twain lookalike dancing to some of her songs)! Some pop songs are better than others... Safe to say no polka or chicken dance...but I sure would laugh my ass off and drink a few beers....! LOL :)

Sandy's right though...can't go wrong with classic rock.

06-05-2003, 10:34 AM
One song I never want to hear again in a club is "Pussy Control" by Prince, just played out.

You are so right ML...that song sucks! When they play that it's like they're trying too hard to be provocative or something. That song would suck for a lapdance too...major turnoff. There is no real melody to the song...and it always reminds me of those exercises that women do to tighten themselves up down "there"...and that's not what I want to be thinking about when I'm watching somebody up on stage.... :P

witt
06-05-2003, 02:32 PM
Dude, where's your club at that plays these songs?? What a great LD set - look at the times:

Freebird (9:08)
Stairway to Heaven (7:55)
Green Grass and High Tides (9:47)

Last time I went to a club I actually got a LD to Freebird.The problem was they cut the song when the guitar solo started :(

sander8son
06-06-2003, 02:07 AM
SP, if you have good taste, who am i to argue? no SClub7 though in your preferences? thats somewhat supprising. lol.

06-06-2003, 03:04 AM
Last time I went to a club I actually got a LD to Freebird.The problem was they cut the song when the guitar solo started :(

Dude! I'd be pissed! But imagine that for a second...Freebird and Stairway in a 2 for 1...? NICE! Followed up by another 2 for 1 of Light My Fire and the Jerry Garcia version of Knockin on Heaven's Door...? I think I'd be in outer space....! [trip] [rollin] [beamup]

they could turn the lights out and everybody could get out their lighters while I was getting the dance...[smokin] [bong]

sander8son
06-08-2003, 01:55 PM
not that any of this is going to matter to anybody....

to start, i actualy couldn't careless about the stage, so for me, what songs they play realy doesn't matter.

however, there are songs id love to hear while getting an LD.

these ones id like to hear durring an LD because they'd get me realy turned on and stuff. most are somewhat slow.
-Bon Jovi, "bed of roses" this is somewhat long though
-Cutting Crew"(i just) died in your arms"
-foreigner "i wanna know what love is"
-George Michael - anything off "Faith"
-poison "nothing but a good time" and "talk dirty to me"
-roxette "shes got the look"

these id love to hear durring an LD if i wanted a laugh
-new kids on the block!!
-"oh canada"
-"brass bonanza" (for you and me, sp)
-winger

Fan
06-08-2003, 04:58 PM
I haven't heard New Kids in years. My ATF danced to MC Hammer just because she was bored, it was a slow night, and just to get me laughing my ass off. You know what it worked. She was up there doing Hammer Dancing and crazy shit. I haven't laugh so hard in a long time. I was literally rolling on the floor when she was doing it.

espy
06-09-2003, 05:48 AM
[quote]not that any of this is going to matter to anybody....

Sandy, That is too funny! The dancer would be like "What the f***??" "How am I supposed to dance to that?"

Lets go Whale!!
sp

espy
06-09-2003, 05:52 AM

Sandy, That is too funny! The dancer would be like "What the f***??" "How am I supposed to dance to that?"

Lets go Whale!!
sp

Let's see if I got it this time?? YUP!! I did, dummy!