PDA

View Full Version : How To Get Over a Crush With a Dancer

sol_de_pr2
01-26-2003, 06:55 AM
I'm completely concious about the risk of actually falling for an exotic dancer, one who only gives a service, albeit very exciting and erotic. Has anyone of you guys ever had a crush over a dancer, and how did you guys get over it? Were you able to keep visiting the club? Most importantly, were you able to maintain a good relationship with the object of your desire? All comments are welcome.

Chuck149
01-26-2003, 09:53 AM
A crush is one thing, falling in love is another? I had the worse crush on my ATF when I first started dancing with her. How could I help it, she was young, beautiful and was paying a lot of attention to me.
I knew I wasn't falling in love but that I had a serious crush on her. Now several months have passed, I still see her when I go to the club once a month; we dance and enjoy each others company. Reading the posts on the pink site has helped me become an "educated customer". I began to realize that she was doing her job, very well I might add, and the crush has started to wane.
Carlos, if you have a crush, it’s to be expected. Stay at the club, dance with her and try to understand that she is doing her job and the crush will pass in time.
If your falling in love, run don’t walk, to another club and don’t see her again. Trying to piss her off will just make going to that club unbearable anyway so just leave.

sol_de_pr2
01-26-2003, 10:18 AM
It's definitely a crush, Chuck. Heck, I barely know her. I'll probably give myself a two week hiatus (she'll be on vacation this next week anyways), then come back. I'll then be able to see her as she really is, just an entertainer.

sol_de_pr2
01-26-2003, 10:19 AM
Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. I can always go to other clubs in the meantime, like those I've reviewed on TUSCL and my Yahoo! group.

sol_de_pr2
01-27-2003, 02:08 AM
I totally agree with RealGuy's and Jason's respective posts. This is the first crush where I've had a near nude body next to mine! I've had crushes all my life. Had them all the way through high school, had a couple in law school, even at work. I've been able to get over them all. I'm a practicing attorney, my work related crush is still at the same agency, although not in my same unit, and occasionally if we see each other we greet and chat. I know I'll get over this one, although it is definitely a lot stronger in the sense that she's the first object of my desire whose almost nude body I've seen and had rubbed against ::) No hard feelings whatsover. I know I'll be back at her club, which is one of the best if not the best in Puerto Rico.

doc-catfish
01-27-2003, 04:39 PM
Been there, done that, and her stage name haunts me to this day.

When one is lonely and has life circumstances that make difficult to find Ms. Right (shitty job hours, etc.). It can be very tempting to fall for that nice gal whom you've become a regular customer to, particularly when she knows you by name and sells dances with the eloquence and professionalism of someone trying to sell you insurance.

Nonetheless, my rational side advices against it. A lot of these girls, even the best of them, are very nomadic. They have to move from place to place occasionally, so there's no sense in getting attached. That's what happened to my "heartthrob in heels" anyway.

So would I be stupid enough to succumb to my emotions again the next time a gorgeous dancer gets to know me?

You betcha. Damn my Y chromosome.
::)

McCain
01-28-2003, 02:23 AM
I think Carlos and AggieEd need to start a NBE (Near Bridgette Experience) support group. She seems to be stealing hearts and forgetting to return them... ;)

That's all I can say about the issue of customer-crushes, at the moment.

McCain

money
01-28-2003, 04:00 AM
How to get over a crush? Find a better dancer that provides a better service and forget about the original dancer!

sol_de_pr2
01-28-2003, 04:20 AM
What if there's no better dancer?

01-28-2003, 08:00 PM
What if there's no better dancer?

Dude, you need to separate yourself from this girl asap, for atleast two months. Don't go to her club, find a new club to hang out at. It's easy to get infatuated with dancers, but once you start thinking that there aren't any better dancers, then you're in trouble. Just my $.03 worth.

money
01-28-2003, 11:45 PM
Carlos, I have been going to these places off and on for the last 16 years or so. I am assuming you are relatively new to this hobby??? It is like anything in life: anyone can be replaced! It is evolution, people come and people go. You have a favorite shirt that you wear. But it gets old and torn and you put a new one on! Same with a car. It gets old and the repairs get too expensive, so you get a new one! Strippers are commodities, remember that! Only they can talk back LOL

sol_de_pr2
01-28-2003, 11:49 PM
"Only two visits and you're hooked already Carlos?"

"Hooked" in the sense that IMHO she is objectively speaking the best dancer I've seen and had time with. Yes. It ain't no sin to think so. It's like having a favorite ballet dancer (By the way I'm also a ballet aficionado. Odd combination, isn't it?).From my reviews it is quite clear that I've no intentions nor will have intentions of monopolizing her time. Besides, she told me she's taking a break herself, for two very particular reasons, which I won't tell 'cause I don't think she'd allow me to.

Jackjrct
01-29-2003, 12:07 AM
Gee Carlos it took you two visit......took me 15 seconds. LOL Went in purchased a drink, she looked over, I looked over, we turned our heads and then both did a double take. Been ATF and friends since.

sol_de_pr2
01-29-2003, 12:38 AM
:o :o :o

Alanna
01-30-2003, 09:03 AM
>>"(By the way I'm also a ballet aficionado. Odd combination, isn't it?)."

is it? my background is in ballet. i know a lot of dancers that have much the same background. i don't see that it's odd at all. seems natural that someone with a love of dance would gravitate to a job where they can use that and profit from it. ballet is very sensual/sexual after all.

sol_de_pr2
01-30-2003, 09:43 AM
Alanna:

I said that from a customer's standpoint. I think strip club junkies/ballet fans are a rare lot. I'm not at all surprised that many if not most strippers have formal dance backgrounds. Heck, all that training does serve well in your current job.

It so happens that every once in a while I ask exotic dancers if they have any formal background in dance. So far, none of those I've asked has had any training.

Oh, yeah, I do agree with you that ballet has the potential to be very sensual/sexual, depending on the coreography. It is odd, however, that ballet aficionados don't go sexually overboard over a female ballet dancer as is the case of certain strip club fans with exotic dancers (Christ, I don't know where I fit). Must be that ballet is "acceptable" to society at large and exotic dance is deemed as "sleazy" and "inmoral" and therefore has the potential of attracting weird types. It shouldn't be that way.

P.S. Thanks for posting twice, Alanna ;D

Alanna
01-30-2003, 09:53 AM
ah poo... must have done a double hit on the "post" button.

i guess balletomanes don't see the sexual connection between ballet dancers and exotic dancers because of the typical and traditional fairy/princess/swan asexual ballet roles despite everything about classical ballet from positions to alignment either solo or partnering is crotch oriented.

MisterBlue
01-30-2003, 06:50 PM
Interesting. For me I find strip clubs to be sort of therapy. I used to have some problems with relationships, ending up in bad relationships and then being severely depressed when they ended.

So I started going to strip clubs occasionally. Had a few crushes I guess, and even had one dancer who I think fell in love with me(and whom quit dancing when I didn't take her hints *sigh*). But it helped me learn how to just let it go and move on to the next girl. Hard to explain, but I actually have a more cavalier attitude towards women now than I used to and I'm actually happier in dating as a result.

It's funny, in a way the way women treat men is what drives men to become what women say they dislike. :-/

Anyway, let it go, go out and find another dancer to spend money on, and then another... and soon you'll not get so attached.

MisterBlue
01-31-2003, 07:03 PM
Actually MisterBlue, now that I'm reading my post, I think I made a separate point than what you were making. In reference to your statement, I believe that many women treat nice, respectful guys shitty and take their kindness for granted. We then get tired of that shit and this encourages us to act differently. :-/

Actually that was largely my point.

I just find it very curious, and it's too bad women don't see it as well.

Chuck149
02-01-2003, 12:00 AM
I believe that many women treat nice, respectful guys shitty and take their kindness for granted./
Geez Merely you hit the nail on the head. Men who treat women with respect and are nice to them are preceived as being "weak" and easily taken advantage of, If you shit on them, they just come back for more.
I had a girl tell me that they enjoy the challenge of trying to get the guy who treats them shitty to treat them nicer ... us guys that treat them nice are no challange. But you know what, I find that in a strip club, where I'm not looking for a "relationship", It pays to treat the ladies with respect. When they get sick of being treated like shit from the "young studs" they always come back to us nice guys for a rest. ;D
I guess we kinda got off topic, as far as crushes go, they're going to happen. If you can't learn to deal with them, stay out of strip clubs ;)

aggieed
02-10-2003, 04:47 PM
I think Carlos and AggieEd need to start a NBE (Near Bridgette Experience) support group. She seems to be stealing hearts and forgetting to return them... ;)

McCain

Whoa! Where did this come from?

That's certainly not cool.

Bridgette
02-10-2003, 05:15 PM
It's funny, in a way the way women treat men is what drives men to become what women say they dislike. :-/

Well, we ladies could say the same thing about men. I think that's what they call baggage.

McCain

LOL McCain!!! But really, I'm not doing it on purpose, really ;)
Seriously.

whispers
02-10-2003, 09:38 PM
My first crush....was the reason I left my first wife..... we dated for 4 years before calling it quits........ We're still friends and I still have a "thing for her.....

Second crush...... I married...... Been together 11 years now

Third Crush...... became my Mistress earlier last year

Fourth crush ..... was my Girlfriend during the same period.....

3rd and 4th crush almost lead to the loss of the 2nd wife......

After getting caught .............. somehow we kept it all together..........

my fifth crush?.................. a 22yo gal from Ohio dancing here in Key West.......

Maybe I'm not the guy to answer this question ;)

I obviously have a problem with dancers. ;)

whispers
02-10-2003, 09:41 PM
>>"(By the way I'm also a ballet aficionado. Odd combination, isn't it?)."

is it? my background is in ballet. i know a lot of dancers that have much the same background. i don't see that it's odd at all. seems natural that someone with a love of dance would gravitate to a job where they can use that and profit from it. ballet is very sensual/sexual after all.

One of my favorites in Houston is a ballet and tap dancer that teaches and competes. She's incredibly graceful on stage and the training comes through in her presentation

Chuck149
05-31-2003, 10:28 AM
Ok, we seem to have a few new people on the board that might benefit by this thread, so I've dusted it off. Let the discussion begin LOL

FBR
05-31-2003, 10:41 AM
Chuck lol thank u...great thread

I wish it had been just a crush...would have been a whole lot easier. I used to drive 2 hrs each way at least once a week to see her. I'd fabricate "business" reasons to go over there. I'd talk her into calling off work so we could get together outside the bar. I was one crazy mutha. If I would have had an ounce of brains I would have realized that the attraction was mostly money ( I mentioned in previous post that I dropped $20K over about 18 months), Its amazing what you can rationalize lol Thank god I had enough dough and didnt have to rape and pillage my kids college funds! Anyway, nearly a year later her vision still haunts me in the still of the night...I'm not sure you ever get over it when you were in as deep as I was. Comments anyone????

FBR
05-31-2003, 10:59 AM
I must the the only RIL/PL in here lol

fishnet
05-31-2003, 11:05 AM
Well FBR, if it makes you feel any better, I'm in 12K in 8 months. The logic side of my brain is telling me to retire. The other side says keep spending. You are having a blast. ::) It is an addiction! I love the way she makes me feel. ;D There is one large burning a hole in my pocket. Spend it on something that will make me money or go for immediate gratification. That is the question! :o

FBR
05-31-2003, 11:13 AM
Fish fortunately (or unfortunately depending on how u look at it) my situation ended about 9 months ago. I had to make a major life decision regarding this lady. I just couldnt bring myself to walk...even though every part of me was screaming to do so... the whole family thing..wife..kids... yada yada. Who knows what was the smart thing to do? Anyway, here I sit with nothing but memoiries of that 28 yr old who rocked my world for a year.....

05-31-2003, 11:33 AM
Well, my first one I just got over it in time. Well, my second one is my ATF and we are best buds. We went out a few times and will continue to do so. Now, that she only dances one night a week.

sol_de_pr2
05-31-2003, 03:06 PM
Ok, we seem to have a few new people on the board that might benefit by this thread, so I've dusted it off. Let the discussion begin LOL
Well thanks for bringing back the memories, Chuck. Those were the days, my friend, I thought they'd never end, those were the days, oh yes, those were the days [devil]

fishnet
05-31-2003, 03:15 PM

What on earth made you think a few of us might need this thread? [idea] LOL. I'm innocent! [halo]

MisterBlue
05-31-2003, 03:25 PM

Yeah, great timing. :-(

Last night after seeing the Italian Job and hanging out with the guys, I meandered on over to my favorite watering hole to see my ATF who I've been getting to know for about 7 months.

Well that was a mistake, I had a unbelievably good time and now I think I'm a RIL. I bought, I don't know, I think 20 of those damn dances and for the most part we just talked, but it was so damn arrgh! She's good, damned good.

Well I guess that's it then. Next time I go in I'm going to have to ask.. and no matter what the answer I have to stop going to the club. Can't afford to be a RIL if I want to make my BMW payments. :)

bostonboy
05-31-2003, 05:19 PM
How to get over a crush? Have her move in. You'll be cured in no time.

Kittie
05-31-2003, 05:55 PM
LOL, bostonboy! :) That is certainly true. The smoke (both from cigs and the fog machines) the dim lights, the sexy shoes and costumes, and the makeup....etc. probably plays a big part in why you think she's so attractive.
Yeah have her move in with you and look at her in the morning before she puts on her makeup and get a whiff of her breathe before she brushes her teeth.
And if you're really really hung up on her.........I know this is so gross.........but take a stroll into the bathroom after she's had a good dump. :o That should cure you real quick.

(Yes believe it or not, even strippers have to take a dump! ;))

bostonboy
05-31-2003, 06:22 PM
And if you're really really hung up on her.........I know this is so gross.........but take a stroll into the bathroom after she's had a good dump. :o

Kittie, I'm startin' to like you.

Kittie
05-31-2003, 06:25 PM
Thank you. I was hoping someone would appreciate my occaisional lack of tact. ;)

05-31-2003, 06:47 PM
LOL, bostonboy! :) That is certainly true. The smoke (both from cigs and the fog machines) the dim lights, the sexy shoes and costumes, and the makeup....etc. probably plays a big part in why you think she's so attractive.
Yeah have her move in with you and look at her in the morning before she puts on her makeup and get a whiff of her breathe before she brushes her teeth.
And if you're really really hung up on her.........I know this is so gross.........but take a stroll into the bathroom after she's had a good dump. :o That should cure you real quick.

(Yes believe it or not, even strippers have to take a dump! ;))

This is true just tonight. A dancer put her ass in my face and it smelt like she just took a shit. Her tip went down. I don't dig smelly asses.

fishnet
05-31-2003, 07:11 PM
Eeeeewwwww !!! That's almost as bad as the dancer that left tracks on FBR!!! LOL.

Kittie
05-31-2003, 08:44 PM
That's true........this one time, (and no it wasn't at band camp) this guy offered to pay me $500 if I would let him take a dump on my face.

Miss_Sierra
05-31-2003, 11:03 PM
No amount of money is enough to let some one dump on my face. :X

06-01-2003, 08:30 AM
this guy offered to pay me $500 if I would let him take a dump on my face.

I think the going rate for a brown shower is 3-4 times that. ;D But the price varies depending on who has to clean up afterwards.

fishnet
06-01-2003, 08:40 AM
Well...if your ATF took a dump on you that would certainly put an end to any crush. LOL. You can take that literally/figuratively or both. ;)

Kittie
06-01-2003, 06:01 PM
Yeah I told that guy there was NO way! Not for $500 anyway. I told him if he ever won the lottery or something and he was offerring $5 Million...........well that might be a different story. I think I could handle being shit on if it was for $5 Million.