PDA

View Full Version : What do you consider heavy?

Pages : [1] 2

02-18-2003, 10:28 PM
The rule of thumb has always been 3-5lbs per inch over five feet tall. Does this still hold true.

5'0" = 100lbs
5'1" = 103-105lbs
5'4" = 112-120lbs
5'6" = 118-130lbs
5'8" = 124-140lbs

Jackjrct
02-18-2003, 11:58 PM
Guest?

1. Why don't you register?

2. Who really cares?

3. Do you ask the dancer to get on a scale?

4. Do you pick the dancer by weight?

Men like women of all shapes and sizes and this type of post contributes to the theory that this becomes a bashing site, because of the comments that are sure to come.

yoda57us
02-19-2003, 02:16 AM
Wow, Just when I thought the questions couldn't get any dumber...

Chuck149
02-19-2003, 04:01 AM
FOR SALE:
Portable light weight scale. Ideal for those important weighins when trying to decide who to dance with. Comes complete with height chart and height to weight ratio conversion chart. A must for the strip club fanatic!

Only $149.94

Might as well try to make some money off this Idiot !!!!!

witt
02-19-2003, 04:12 AM
LOL Chuck. It is a comical image of someone bringing a scale into the club and and trying to dancers to weigh themselves.

doc-catfish
02-19-2003, 04:24 AM
Guest,

Look at it this way.

Britney Spears (not a dancer I admit, but she had a stripper pole in her stage set once!) is 5'5". I remember her saying once that she weighed 130 lbs. By your scale, she would be overweight.

Trust me, if a dancer with Britney's proportions and looks (or even Britney herself ;D ) were to get up on stage and start peeling, pervert row would be packed, and she'd have to carry a palm pilot around to schedule lap dances:

"Well Bob, I got an opening for two songs between 11:08 and 11:16, can I pencil you in for that block? Great!!"

Weight is merely a number on a scale. Thats about all I read into it.

mr_punk
02-19-2003, 11:12 AM
hold on, before everyone flames the guy into oblivion
and accuse him of asking a dumb question or attempting
to bash dancers,is the question really that dumb or
insulting? we've had previous threads such as "Tan
lines or no tan lines?","Pubic Hair?" and "What
attracts you to a dancer". no one was insulted by
those threads. all of the threads that i mentioned
included many responses about the physical appearance of dancers.
a lot of posters seemed to like a lot of different things and
no one was insulted by those differences. why is
weight such a sensitive topic? i'm sure you
all realize that strip clubs are a visually driven
form of entertainment. is weight really that different than
some guy who has a preference for blondes, asians, implants or
hair length. everyone has an ideal "look" or archetype in
mind when looking at a dancer. weight plays a part in that "look".
a lot of posters on the board talk about their
ATF. well,imagine the first time you saw your ATF,
then add or subtract 20 lbs (your choice),would she
still become your future ATF? the point is that his
ideal weight may not be your ideal weight but to say
that weight doesn't matter or plays no part in your
choice of dancer is insulting. now, i may not have a height/weight
chart in mind when looking at a dancer,but her
height/weight (indirectly) does play a big part in the
reason why i choose to buy a dance.

money
02-19-2003, 11:18 AM
Punk, I understand what you are saying. But I usually dont care what the exact "poundage" is on the dancer. I just know if she is too fat or not! And I dont like looking at fat!

mr_punk
02-19-2003, 12:35 PM
i agree. i'm just saying don't jump on the guy just for posting his opinion on what he thinks a dancer should weigh. we all have our perferences. for example, i could care less about facial beauty, hair lenght, hair colr or skin color. however, i do prefer an exceptionally fit body. my idea of what's "fit" is probably different from most people and weight does play a part in my decision. dr._catfish used brittany spears as an example earlier. IMHO, i never considered her exceptionally fit. at best, i always thought of her body as average. why? not enough muscle tone and too high a percentage of body fat for her height. if she were five inches taller it would make a favorable difference,to me at least.

Susan Wayward
02-19-2003, 12:53 PM
It's really hard to guess weight because 20 lbs of muscle looks a lot different than 20 lbs of fat. My weight has been the same (140) for years and years, yet the way I look is much better when it's composed of muscle and not Crown Royal and Butterfingers! FYI I'm 5'6" and certainly not skinny but I would need to put on another 10-15 lbs before I looked chunky (been there). Now, another 5'6" girl might not look good even at 130 if it wasn't in the right places or in the right proportion. So it's not about weight, it's about the way it's carried. Shit, she could weigh 150 or 160 if she was seriously built and muscular and look fantastic. Or she could weigh 120 and look like hell if she was untoned and had no curves.

Bridgette
02-19-2003, 01:59 PM
Guest,

Look at it this way.

Britney Spears (not a dancer I admit, but she had a stripper pole in her stage set once!) is 5'5". I remember her saying once that she weighed 130 lbs. By your scale, she would be overweight.

Trust me, if a dancer with Britney's proportions and looks (or even Britney herself ;D ) were to get up on stage and start peeling, pervert row would be packed, and she'd have to carry a palm pilot around to schedule lap dances:

"Well Bob, I got an opening for two songs between 11:08 and 11:16, can I pencil you in for that block? Great!!"

Weight is merely a number on a scale. Thats about all I read into it.

Ok well I'm 5'5" and 130, and alot of people say I resemble Britney Spears, so where's my palm pilot?! LOL Dr Catfish some nights I feel exactly like what you described, 'Ok I have 3 other requests already, do you mind waiting a little while?' - Other nights it seems like Britney herself jumping through rings of fire couldn't break the sour expressions on the faces in the audience.

Bridgette
02-19-2003, 02:01 PM
Heh, I just realized I'm a 'SugarDaddy' member over here. heheh ;D

Heather_Young
02-20-2003, 08:54 AM
IMHO, i never considered her exceptionally fit. at best, i always thought of her body as average. why? not enough muscle tone and too high a percentage of body fat for her height. if she were five inches taller it would make a favorable difference,to me at least.
Yeah, I'd love to see you kick Britney Spears out of bed. Even better, I'd like to see a picture of you and how exceptionally fit you are to make such judgements.

sol_de_pr2
02-20-2003, 10:48 AM
Who cares what the ideal weight is. The important thing is that the dancers have the ability to move with grace and agility.

money
02-20-2003, 10:57 AM
Carlos, I dont know what things are like in PR, or the rest of the US, but grace and agility??? Around here in NJ we commonly refer to dancers as doing the "go-go" walk! Hardly anyone dances anymore! You dont have to be agile to walk from one end of the stage to the other!

sol_de_pr2
02-20-2003, 11:06 AM
You know, money, latinas are natural dancers, and most of the "gringas" and others I've seen are pretty agile too. Don't know what's it like in Jersey, maybe I should check it out on my next trip to the area, since I've a brother living in your state :).

mr_punk
02-20-2003, 12:17 PM
Yeah, I'd love to see you kick Britney Spears out of bed. Even better, I'd like to see a picture of you and how exceptionally fit you are to make such judgements.

wow, my first flame. i feel so special. i guess now is a good time for a equally smart ass retort:

actually, i weigh about 550 lbs and i use an wheelchair to get around and a oxygen tank strapped to my back to breathe. sometimes, i have to use a defibrillator to shock my heart every 20 minutes, since i've spent a lifetime eating macdonald's cheeseburgers and supporting a 3 carton per day cigarettes. however, your whole comment about Ms.Spears level of fitness is moot because obviously you didn't read:

my idea of what's "fit" is probably different from most people and weight does play a part in my decision.

this is my roundabout way of emphatically stating: no, i wouldn't sleep with her,if the world was flooded with green pee and she had the only rowboat. since you think she looks so good. why don't i drop kick her from my bed to yours? it will be my pleasure,really. ;)

Bridgette
02-20-2003, 04:21 PM
Clearly mr punk likes em skinny. Nothing wrong with that - everyone has a preference.

Money - if you wanna see some girls really dancing on stage, maybe you should take a vacation to Puerto Rico. We all dance here, and most of us are QUITE agile. ;D None of that go-go walking here.

I think for most people weight is fairly irrelevant, as long as the person is proportionate and has the type of body they like. Nothing wrong with preference. But there may be some who are obsessed with the actual weight number, and maybe that would fit more into the realm of fetish??

Heather_Young
02-20-2003, 08:09 PM
this is my roundabout way of emphatically stating: no, i wouldn't sleep with her,if the world was flooded with green pee and she had the only rowboat. since you think she looks so good. why don't i drop kick her from my bed to yours? it will be my pleasure,really. ;)

Well, as long as you're offering......

Jackjrct
02-21-2003, 02:24 AM
Just so everyone knows where I stand, since I read my first post and I might not have been clear.

If GUEST (who should register) had standed he likes dancer 5'3", 105 pounds that would be fine with me, because he is expressing what he likes. His original post came through (to me) that dancers who don't fit this mold are heavy.

Just think if we don't get personal, things will be better on this site.

02-21-2003, 11:04 AM
Wow, Just when I thought the questions couldn't get any dumber...

I'll try to come up with more intellectual threads next time, Yoda.

Of all the dancers I've ever been attracted to over the last half decade, I think all were under 130lbs and of average height. One dancer that I was attracted to about two years ago, has gained about 20 pounds since, and I don't have the same excitement when she sits on my lap as I did when she was 20 pounds lighter. I don't get lap dances too much, but the dancers that I do buy dances from are all in the three pounds per inch over five feet range. How do i know, I usually inquire about their height and weight at some point. but I also inquire about their hobbies, current events, etc. during the usual SC chit chat.

mr_punk
02-21-2003, 12:06 PM
Clearly mr punk likes em skinny. Nothing wrong with that - everyone has a preference.

no, i wouldn't characterize my preference as skinny.
this is what i mean when i say my idea of "fit" is
different than most people. when i say "fit" most
people think i mean skinny,a common mistake. so,to
make myself as plain as possible. i will give my
definition of "fit".

for me, fitness is not the same thing as thinness.
when i look at a dancer, i'm not trying to guess her
weight. i don't think in terms of numbers. if i
decided everything by overall weight, then most of the
women i like would be overweight. instead, i'm looking
at her in terms of the amount of lean muscular
development vs amount of body fat. does it looks like
she works out on a regular basis? are the results of
her workout noticible? does she have a clearly defined
musculature with clean smooth lines. in other words,
does she look like an anatomy chart. to provide a point of
reference,here are the names of some women of various
size, who i consider "exceptionally fit" including
their listed physical stats. do a google search and you can
easily find the photos of all of them. ordered according
to height:

1)GABRIELLE REECE -6'3" 160lbs

2)Serena Williams -5'10" 140

3)Venus Williams -6'1" 160

5)Lisa Hourin - 5'10" 145

6)Timea Majorova - 5'8" 135lbs

7)Dina Al-Sabah - 5'5" 125lbs

Angela Mraz - 5'2" 108lbs

*note: keep in mind that like male athletes who
lie about things like height (basketball) or weight
(football). most female athletes usually lie about
weight. for example,i wouldn't be surprised if Sarena
Williams is probably more like 150lbs rather than
140lbs. remember, muscle is nearly 3x heavier than
fat.

ASU_Racer
02-21-2003, 02:43 PM
dr._catfish used brittany spears as an example earlier. IMHO, i never considered her exceptionally fit. at best, i always thought of her body as average. why? not enough muscle tone and too high a percentage of body fat for her height. if she were five inches taller it would make a favorable difference,to me at least.

http://britneyspears.com/photos/images/friday/img_lg_friday_04.jpg

Please don't talk about my wife that way, she's very sensitive. :P

I like a woman that's soft (i.e. not all muscle) and has some curves (i.e. not built like a 12 year old boy) I could care less about the numbers, I hate math.

sol_de_pr2
02-21-2003, 03:19 PM
Who in this thread wrote that she looks like Britney ???

mr_punk
02-21-2003, 03:36 PM
http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/pubimage.asp?id_=1642468
http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/pubimage.asp?id_=1642469

this is more my cup of tea.
1)Lisa Hourin
2)Dina Al-Sabah

sol_de_pr2
02-21-2003, 03:50 PM
Is this now a glamour photography site ??? ;D

mr._perfect
02-21-2003, 04:03 PM
Mr. Punk,
First you never date or have sex with women like that. Second the second pic you posted is of a man!! can you see her face and body I am sure she could whoop yo ass!! She takes more male hormones than you produce I am sure! Are you sure you are Hetero?? ???

witt
02-21-2003, 04:36 PM
They are a little too skinny for me. I'm not into stomach veins, but to each his own.

mr_punk
02-21-2003, 06:25 PM
Mr. Punk,
First you never date or have sex with women like that.

uhhh..why not? or do you mean you've never dated nor had sex with any woman like that?

Second the second pic you posted is of a man!! can you see her face and body I am sure she could whoop yo ass!!

that's funny, she doesn't look like the violent type. unlike you, i really don't care about faces and i find her body attractive not imtimidating. what i find ironic (and what you don't seem to understand) is that she is the same height & weight as ms.spears,except with more muscle tone and less fat. it's proabaly not for those who perfer their women as soft as a loaf of fresh bread.

Are you sure you are Hetero?? ???

wow,i haven't seen this much ignorance in quite some time. actually, fitness competitors don't take steroids. that's to build muscle,which defeats the purpose. that's more in the realm of bodybuilding. however,that doesn't mean that they don't take drugs. they do,just not anabolics.

Are you sure you are Hetero?? ???

that's funny, one guy curious about another guy sexual orientation. gee, now i wonder who's more likely to wonder about something like that? a gay man or straight man? hmmmmmmm. i wonder if heather knows about your preferences.

mr._perfect
02-21-2003, 06:46 PM
Well let me see you dumbass! you realy don't know much about the fitness competitions do you? Every fitness competitor that I have met takes Winstrol.. that is a steroid. And a large number of them take Deca off season. And what about primabolan?? You might want to look those up some time. Those are just steroids. What about Clenbuterol and Thyroid?? So you guy realy don't know what you are talking about like Heather has been telling me for the past 3 months..
You are realy Misled when you think these people in the industry of fitness are "clean". You are only lying to yourself.

ASU_Racer
02-21-2003, 08:59 PM
it's proabaly not for those who perfer their women as soft as a loaf of fresh bread.

mmmmm... fresh bread... take that anyway you like...

***note to self: never log onto SCJ when you have the munchies***

mr_punk
02-22-2003, 03:59 AM
Well let me see you dumbass!

wow! already resorting to profanity,heather..er..i mean mr_perfect. i must have touched a nerve. that's okay apology accepted.

You are realy Misled when you think these people in the industry of fitness are "clean". You are only lying to yourself.

whoever said they were all clean? surely,not i?

however,that doesn't mean that they don't take drugs. they do,just not anabolics.

it looks like you're misleading and lying to yourself about your ability to read.

Every fitness competitor that I have met takes Winstrol.. that is a steroid. And a large number of them take Deca off season. And what about primabolan?? You might want to look those up some time. Those are just steroids. What about Clenbuterol and Thyroid?? So you guy realy don't know what you are talking about like Heather has been telling me for the past 3 months..

my that's quite a mouthful, heather...er...mr_puuuurfect. so, all of a sudden you know fitness competitors and their dosage routines. what an interesting turn of events. who would have thought it, given the way you reacted to the pictures earlier in the thread. one could come to the conclusion that you've never seen one in your entire life. i thought ladies like that scared you. whatever. still, like i mentioned before i never said they all were clean. they do take drugs like Clenbuterol (not a steroid but has some steroid-like characteristics),Synthroid(a synthetic thyroid hormone),Lasix (diuretic),GHB,DNP,Ephedra,etc. since you're the expert on perfomance enhancing drugs. i will assume you know what they do and i will also assume that you know the difference between a fitness competition and bodyuilding competition. although, it hard to tell from your earlier reaction. still,just because a woman likes to workout doesn't mean she taking drugs or preparing for some for some sort of competition. believe it or not some do it because they like to look good.

mr._perfect
02-22-2003, 06:42 AM
Look Mr. Punk,
you have to see the differance in our writing. this is Ben her Boyfriend.
Let me see Merely or should I say mr. punk. Oh did I say that. Sorry didn't mean to let the cat out the bag. ::)
Here is the thing Punk, you realy don't know what you are talking about about those drugs and the side affects that they have on these women you are so infatuated with.
Look I will give you a little history on myself. I spent 6.5 years in the Navy as a Corpman/Medic for the ignorent. Two of those years I was in Okinawa Japan working for an Independent duty Corpsman and a GMO. as the Pharmacy tech. I learnd all the drugs that we dispensed as well of otheres that we tested for.
All the drugs you just Named are in that list we tested for. I
am still in the medical profession being out of the Navy working at a University hospital here in oregon. So maybe you should read some of the packedge insert. The packedge insert will tell you all the side affects. So if you think you have the best of me and my reading abilities maybe you should try doing some reading yourself. Then when you know more try and attack me again.
Maybe you can get it right next time This is Mr. perfect not Heather. Merely! Opps I did it again! Sorry!

money
02-22-2003, 11:14 AM
Yeah you can tell that Heather and Perfect are different people. Heather can spell and Perfect isn't so perfect with his spelling. It is kind of scary that he is in the medical profession with spelling like that!

doc-catfish
02-22-2003, 12:13 PM
if you wanna see some girls really dancing on stage, maybe you should take a vacation to Puerto Rico. We all dance here, and most of us are QUITE agile. ;D None of that go-go walking here.
You know, if my plans for Vegas fall through...

mr_punk
02-22-2003, 03:18 PM
Here is the thing Punk, you realy don't know what you are talking about about those drugs and the side affects that they have on these women you are so infatuated with.

drugs have side effects? you don't say. no,that can't be right. say it isn't so. bwahahahaha..whoever said that any drug doesn't have side effects,not me. aren't you a master of the obvious. you do know that every drug, from a sip of scotch to a prescription of zorloft to a snort of cocaine has side effects. oh,that's right you're the navy pharmacy tech. well, thank you for enlightening us all. we never would have known if it wasn't for your expertise.

Punkster's preferences are probably unrealistic, since they constitute such a small fraction of the population. We all have unrealistic preferences from time to time. But they're neither valid nor invalid. It's what appeals to him. You can't argue him out of it. It's what he likes.

given this country's skyrocketing obesity rates,finding a woman who doesn't wear a 12 dress is unrealistic. only in this country,if you're a guy who's 6' tall and weighs less than 200 lbs, you're considered skinny. so it's only unrealistic in the sense that the trend is towards "super size". it's only unrealistic in the sense that it may not be as common someone of a larger size. that's fine if you're into that sort of thing. contrary to popular belief most people who do workout on a regular basis aren't athletes or training for some competition. so when i see someone who has that "look",the only thing i infer is that she works out on a regular basis. that's like assuming that if a guy looks like he is a bodybuilder then it follows that he must be a professional bodybuilder. most of the time nothing could be futher from the truth. i only posted those pictures to provide a point of reference,nothing else. you guys are reading way to much into it.

Bridgette
02-23-2003, 06:42 PM
You know, if my plans for Vegas fall through...

Hehe, well lemme know if those Vegas plans change...I and some of my friends can show you our AGILITY! ;D

hollyday
03-01-2003, 01:09 PM
http://britneyspears.com/photos/images/friday/img_lg_friday_04.jpg

Please don't talk about my wife that way, she's very sensitive. :P

thank u for the laugh...u are beyond funny

im 35 yrs old, 6 ft tall and weigh 170 on a good day
i make 4 times what the skinny twenty year olds make
go figure :P

Susan Wayward
03-02-2003, 05:19 AM
Can we talk about how incredibly HOT Serena is in the SI Swimsuit Issue? Jeeeeezus . . . beats hell out of the models. So a guy likes a muscular gal - it's his pref, what's the big deal? He didn't start to question the gender of women with less defined bodies and though some fitness competitors etc. may be hormanally altered, I have seen my fair share of dancers that are really cut that just work out all of the damn time. I know one girl who was working on becoming a physical trainer who was incredibly muscular and worried all of the time that guys would be turned off by her body because they found it "man-like" - I am sure she would have been delighted to meet mr_punk.

The whole thing about not caring about faces kind of bugs me though . . . there must be an extent to which that doesn't carry, right? Like warts or a beard or something ....

Chuck149
03-02-2003, 05:32 AM
Colette, the face is very important and yours is great. so is your body :D

Richard_Head
03-02-2003, 07:03 AM
The whole thing about not caring about faces kind of bugs me though . . . there must be an extent to which that doesn't carry, right? Like warts or a beard or something ....I must admitt, I don't like dancers with warts or beards.

Speaking of Sports Illustrated, am I nuts or are those girls getting more anorexic every year? Now I love skinny girls, but please give me some curves also.

mr_punk
03-02-2003, 01:16 PM
The whole thing about not caring about faces kind of bugs me though . . . there must be an extent to which that doesn't carry, right? Like warts or a beard or something ....

facially, no. if a woman had the head of Quasimodo and the body of Gabrielle Reece. i would still date her. for example, take Sarenna Williams. i would describe her facially as being plain and that's a generous description. unfortunately, she inherited her looks from her father. she's the only woman i've seen, where make-up detracts rather than enhances her looks. still, none of that would hinder my attraction to her because her body is so incredibly toned and lean. on the other hand, some men are face guys. the body can be average or below average, as long as she looks good in make-up,dresses,etc. most men fall somewhere in between in varying degrees. however, i am not attracted to FBB (female bodybuilders). there is a big difference in the physical effects of anabolic drugs(ie steriods) vs catabolic drugs (ie synthroid).

Heather_Young
03-02-2003, 07:04 PM
Mr. Punk-
I think that you're in the minority in terms of not caring about facial beauty. Not that your preference is wrong, I just get customers all the time that stare into my face, even though I'm dancing naked. I get more compliments on my face than anything else too. It's not that my body is awful either (well, to you it probably would be) but I am not fat or anything. I just get appreciated for my face the most. I have heard a few other girls over the years say that too.

Susan Wayward
03-03-2003, 03:54 AM
mr-punk, the head of Quaisimodo? You're putting me on.

Not to be crude, but I know if Quasimodo himself had a ten-inch dick there are women that would date him so I can understand.

Chuck, thanks! I like it just fine.

FoxHunter
03-03-2003, 05:05 AM
my preference is 5'3"- 5'5" 110-130 8)

Corey
03-03-2003, 09:26 AM
This is in response to "Money". He was saying that nobody really "dances" anymoe. Just pose and walk. I have to agree.

I am a trained dancer and nothing gives me more pleasure than getting flexible and energetic on stage. Even when I first started dancing; I had a co-worker tell me to slow down because customers want to watch a dancer who looks like she is having sex w/ someone,not a flying comet all over the stage!

Maybe it's just me, but I have always found energy to be one of the sexiest things about people! Professional ice skaters, tango, hip-hop and swing style dancer are hella sexy in my opinion. Not only is it sexy, but it helps burn calories!

Btw, I'm 5'2'' and 105, I guess that works, no?

Cheers,

Corey

PS If I misspelled anything, I apologize. The speling check takes way to long to load. :-/

Lexi
03-10-2003, 05:36 PM

Just because he doesnt find her body to be "perfect" doesnt mean he thinks she nasty. I dont think britneys body is perfect either, but being bi I wouldnt kick her out of bed either. Shes hot, but her body isnt my preference as it isnt his either. I like more muscle and tone as well. Hes allowed to think what he wants.
Heather,you should know this...we work in stripclubs...guys make those kinds of decisions everyime they choose to dance with one of us.

Lexi
03-10-2003, 05:46 PM
hey punk,
these guys think that EVERYONE has to find britney hot... and thats bullshit...
dont let them get to you.

and to whoever said the girl was a man..come on get a clue

Heather_Young
03-10-2003, 10:30 PM

Heather,you should know this...we work in stripclubs...guys make those kinds of decisions everyime they choose to dance with one of us.I realize that evey guy has his own preference. I also realize that if given a choice between Britney or those two fitness models, most strip club patrons would choose Britney. I'm sure you know that too.

mr_punk
03-11-2003, 03:34 AM
I also realize that if given a choice between Britney or those two fitness models, most strip club patrons would choose Britney. I'm sure you know that too.

truthfully,i have no idea. however,i do know that most men have a much more extensive range than i do.