PDA

View Full Version : Is it a "dance"??

sallylou
05-23-2003, 08:08 AM
Except for air dancing... which I'd imagine would be a lot more actual dancing than grinding...
is a lap dance an actual "dance"??

05-23-2003, 08:34 AM
You're making sense don't worry :) I think it for lack of a better word and called such to be more socialy acceptable in people minds who partake in the activity.
If it icludes and contact/touching rubbing or touching of breast, ass or genitals of the dancer or contact/touching/rubbing of the customers cock- even through clothes to me it is "dry sex"

That grey area all depends on local and state laws.

Though it is not a popular opinion- I think stage work and air dancers are the only ones who qualify as exotic dancers.

lestat1
05-23-2003, 08:36 AM
Well, I call it a lap dance and refer to how I like her to "dance," but it's a lot like dry humping too. However you could say something similar about a lot of latin dancing, or the dancing that goes on at night clubs (that it's basically dry-humping while standing). So I call it a lap dance for lack of a better term, but I see it as a combination of exotic dancing and dry-humping. And thank the good lord that it is! ;D

-lestat1

electric_head
05-23-2003, 08:48 AM
"I did not have sex with that women" Silly Billy

05-23-2003, 08:48 AM
If it is dry sex than wouldn't it be a form of prostitution?

05-23-2003, 08:50 AM
However you could say something similar about a lot of latin dancing, or the dancing that goes on at night clubs (that it's basically dry-humping while standing).
-lestat1

Interesting point, Lestat

05-23-2003, 08:52 AM
Do you actually considered a lap dance a dance?

[strong French accent] oui, ma cherie, the dance of looove....LOL [love]

viplover
05-23-2003, 09:06 AM
if its dry sex am i still considered a virgin?

SportsWriter2
05-23-2003, 09:46 AM
I met one of my favorites when she started. Someone told her that lapdancing was dry humping, but she wanted it to be about dancing. I know dancers who have graceful moves and do well without cookie grinding, so I described my favorite moves and let her practice on me. She became the best "real dancer" I know AND one of the top money makers in her club. Whenever I see her, she practices a new move on me and thanks me for helping her when she was clueless.

MaxFL
05-23-2003, 09:59 AM
Most people distinguish "having sex" and "making love" from the mental side and not from the physical act. True is that you know which one of the two you are doing, but you'll never be completely sure about what your partner is doing. If we use the same philosophy and we scale it down to the LD, we could say that a LD is only a dance if there is no contact or only physical contact.... but if there is also something at the mental level (see the other topics for the various definitions) during the LD, than you can say you are having "dry sex"..... again, you'll never be certain if your partner (the dancer in this case) is having "dry sex" too.
Laws and rules are more concern with the physical part of the sex as they are the tangible acts that could hurt someone moral. Therefore I would not consider “dry sex” to be against the rules or the law.
If we want to consider the grey area, I would say that it extends from the point where laws and rules could be applied according to a very personal judgment (remember the sexual harassment? – could be even a wrong way to look or talk with your coworker) all the way to the point of indisputable acts (intercourse).... anything in between could be considered as sex and therefore out of lows or rules, even the LD.

Chuck149
05-23-2003, 10:07 AM
Strip club pricing:
Beer - $3.50
Mixed Drinks - $5.00
Dry Humping - $20.00 a song

Doesn't really have a really good ring to it does it ::)

I guess what a LD is really depends on the lady performing it and who she is performing it for. Most ladies don't dry hump every customer, at least I would hope they don't :( Well, maybe they are and that's what makes them so popular :o

I consider an LD with a lady for a few songs for the first time a “dance". But when I dance with with certain ladies, I consider it having sex with our clothes on.

coolshot
05-23-2003, 11:35 AM
ld or 3 min dry hump? don't care as long as it's allowed and I get it good and frequently.