PDA

View Full Version : How often do you think a dancer fakes it?

sallylou
05-21-2003, 02:48 AM
Part of dancing is making a guy happy... being able to read what he wants and fulfill that for him... sometimes it's an act, sometimes it's not...

How often do you think a girl actually enjoys herself or is faking it? Can you tell? Do you care?

If you think you can tell, what makes you feel that way?
Moaning can be faked (and well I might add ;) )... almost everything can be faked...
I know for some of you, part of your enjoyment is for the dancer to enjoy herself...but does it matter to you if that enjoyment is genuine or not?

Luv,
Amber

money
05-21-2003, 03:23 AM
Just about all moaning and any other noise during a dance is fake. That is a big turn off for me so it is better to just shut up and dance.

lestat1
05-21-2003, 03:29 AM
Well last night I had my first visit in a few months and got several dances from a girl who was quite a moaner, which was a litte annoying. It's just not believable when 10 seconds into the dance she gets incredibly excited.

I always assume it's fake, it never occurred to me that it might be real until I read some posts on the pink site about dancers who sometimes have an orgasm during contact dances. If done well, I could probably be fooled (as if I know what an excited woman sounds like anyway), but then if it was real I would most likely think it was faked. The problem with faking intense enjoyment to make the guy feel good is that it can backfire. Imagine if a really fat guy came into the club. If a dancer told him "ohhh, you're so hot, you're in really good shape!" it's so obviously not true that all it does is draw attention to the fact that he IS fat, which isn't going to make the guy feel any better. It's also an insult to my intelligence to give an obviously fake performance.

What I'm looking for is for a small-scale (heavy breathing, sighs, maybe soft moans) performace that will allow me to suspend disbelief. That way I can allow myself to believe that it might be real, and get the pleasure of thinking she is enjoying herself.

-lestat1

SportsWriter2
05-21-2003, 03:33 AM
Top Ten Ways You Can Tell a Dancer's Probably Not Faking It

10. She grabs your shirt and says, "Uh ah, I'm not done. This one's on me."

9. The front of your pants look like they're covered with chalk dust fifteen minutes later.

8. She comes out of champagne with her hair wet and matted.

.... okay guys, let's see if you can finish thus one off...

JM
05-21-2003, 03:34 AM
I disagree with Money to a point. Some girls know how to fake a moan and some just sound stupid. I guess it depends on the girl.

Amber, I agree with you about dancer enjoyment. It turns me on more knowing/feeling like a girl is truly enjoying herself. Whether its genuine or not......hmmm.....I guess that depends on my interpretation. If I get the sense that its fake then its a turnoff.... but if I feel like its genuine then WOW! Makes it all the better.

money
05-21-2003, 03:45 AM
See JM, as soon as I get to the door of a club, and once I am inside, I am like lestat, I am trained to believe that everything a dancer says or does is fake and it is just to get money out of you. Yes some dancers are better than others and they make it sound good. But until proven otherwise, I will always say it is fake and ask them to stop. Remember, some of us have been at this hobby for a long time (for me since 1986!) and after a certain amount of time, you realize the ins and outs. Now I still get dances when I have available funds. It is just that I dont need the drama of fake sounds. Just stick to business ;)

SportsWriter2
05-21-2003, 03:52 AM
I do my part. I teach young dancers how to fake suppressed orgasms and deny anything happened. Guys love that and never have a clue.

Chuck149
05-21-2003, 04:14 AM
Top Ten Ways You Can Tell a Dancer's Probably Not Faking It
10. She grabs your shirt and says, "Uh ah, I'm not done. This one's on me."
9. The front of your pants look like they're covered with chalk dust fifteen minutes later.
8. She comes out of champagne with her hair wet and matted.

.... okay guys, let's see if you can finish thus one off...

7. Her eys begin roll up into her head.

8. She begins to look around the LD room to see if anyone is watching.

9. She closes her lips tightly and they begin to quiver.

10. You stop moving... and she doesn't

LVcoz
05-21-2003, 04:53 AM
Some dancers are obvious fakers during their dances, some can do a great job. To this day I still wonder about a few dancers and their enjoyment. There are some obvious signs , I lke the one ......
"9. The front of your pants look like they're covered with chalk dust fifteen minutes later. "........That's usually a givin. For my ten cents worth ,I think I will fill in the #6 way to tell a dancer is not faking it .........

#6. She ends off her dances in a cold sweat and say "thank you"

coolshot
05-21-2003, 05:45 AM
I assume it fakes as well, especially after all the post on the pink about oh this is just my job and that I'm not attracted to customers etc. One time I was having a lap with a dancer and she bust out "ohh baby you feel so good on my clit" lol I had to hold back the laughter so hard i just smiled. She was barely doing anything and was basically lying on top of me.

bostonboy
05-21-2003, 05:53 AM
I know she's not faking when she makes me breakfast.

Other than that...

coolshot
05-21-2003, 05:58 AM
this is off topic but I just noticed that when amber qouted me It gave her local time of 1: 45 when I posted it at 10:45. ok I'll shut up now

MaxFL
05-21-2003, 06:15 AM
I would suppose that anything that it is too "loud" or exagerate from a dancer is fake. Discrete fakeing can be a real turn off, obvious faking it's an insult to the customer.

Posted by: coolshot Posted on: Today at 10:45am
I assume it fakes as well, especially after all the post on the pink about oh this is just my job and that I'm not attracted to customers etc. One time I was having a lap with a dancer and she bust out "ohh baby you feel so good on my clit" lol I had to hold back the laughter so hard i just smiled.
Same here, my way to look at what happens in SC has changed quite a bit since I start reading these forums. I now tend to be more suspicious about the dancers even if most of the times I realize that reality is different from what I read.

money
05-21-2003, 06:21 AM
Coolshot, the time discrepancy is cus this is a west coast based site and all times are based on pacific time. I am sure Pryce can give you the specifics.

doc-catfish
05-21-2003, 06:55 AM
Coolshot, the time discrepancy is cus this is a west coast based site and all times are based on pacific time. I am sure Pryce can give you the specifics.
Not to further the thread OT, but in case some people haven't found it. There is a feature called 'Time offset" in the 'preferences' section of your member profile that allows you to display the time for your time zone on your computer. All "posted on" times displayed on your screen will adjust to your time. For example, I live in the Central TZ, so if someone on the west coast posts something at 1:00 Pacific Time, it will appear as 3:00 on my computer.

This didn't happen when Amber quoted coolshot because she didn't use the quote box, therefore the software considered the display of the time there as mere text.

jennymodel
05-21-2003, 07:00 AM
I think dancers sometimes fake it, but I used to get lap dances from this girl that was so good at making a mmmmm sound. She didn't try to sound like she was orgasming just having a good time.

SportsWriter2
05-21-2003, 11:13 AM
Chuck actually took it down to #4, so here's #3: The dancer looks at you and says, "This is soooo bad. I can't cum with my boyfriend anymore."

05-22-2003, 06:40 AM
I think dancers sometimes fake it, but I used to get lap dances from this girl that was so good at making a mmmmm sound. She didn't try to sound like she was orgasming just having a good time.

Yes, "mmmmmmmm" ing is definitely a good thing!!! :)
...certainly more convincing/enjoyable/less likely to raise eyebrows of the authorities than moaning... :)

espy
05-22-2003, 07:10 AM

As I try to adjust my hips so I don't finish. She knees my hips back to the same spot and says while catching her breath, " Don't worry Hun...I'm right behind ya!!"

MisterBlue
05-22-2003, 05:23 PM
Actually I believe I can tell(although didn't Billy Crystal say that?), and yes I've had a couple of dancers bring themselves to orgasm, or at least close to it. I used to have a girlfriend who did this, so I'm familiar with it from a real sense.

This is kind of simplistic, but the way I tell is that the girl stops paying attention to me, get's real quiet like and starts paying more attention to her uhh rhythm. She's more intense, doesn't change positions and if I were to move at that point I'd get pushed back down. :) Then after the dance is over they are usually much more appreciative than normal. It's never involved moaning, that tends to be more melodramatic faking.

But this has probably only happened 3-4 times... Like Amber pointed out, usually if the dancer is starting to go that direction, they switch positions.

SportsWriter2
05-23-2003, 01:30 AM

She bites into your shoulder so hard it bleeds through your shirt. It's the reflex responses that scare me the most.

EvilCyn
05-23-2003, 05:09 AM
She grabs your shirt as her bottom lip is quivering and eyes rolled back in her head !!!

As a dancer, yes with some customers who I know would enjoy the thought of me getting off, I have added some dramatics to add to it, the heavy breathing and soft soft moaning right in the ear......As much as I enjoy it. yes it is all for the job.......

Now on occation you can't help but run into some one that if we were on the level of animals, we would have fucked each others brains out without a second thought because chemistry just happens.......
Those times, I have never brought myself to orgasm at work( I get way to loud. I make the neighbers dogs bark) but pretty damn close, just to where it makes me so horny I could climb the walls......
Uasually helps me make some good money ........ <evil grin> So yes at times I have had a guy make me just as horny as I am trying to make him.......
Licks Cyn