PDA

View Full Version : Wanna Dance?

sallylou
05-14-2003, 08:48 AM
What's the best line you can think of that a girl's used to get you to do a dance with her?

MaxFL
05-14-2003, 09:07 AM
I do not like when the girl is not direct: just come over and ask immediately if I want a dance. It would in most cases generate a "no". I want the girl to sit down, introduce herself and talk for a minute first..... and than any way to ask for the dance would be ok, as long as in the first minute or so you have been giving the right impression.

electric_head
05-14-2003, 09:20 AM
I did have one HOT lady ask me "do you want to see my pu*sy? She caught me off guard it was a top-less club??? Come to think about it maybe I should have said YES!

MaxFL
05-14-2003, 09:31 AM
Amber, you are doing the right thing... you could be more direct with them, if they are nice people and you have cought their attention with the converstion, they should not be opposed to you dancing for them.

electric_head
05-14-2003, 09:32 AM
Like I said she blew my mind....

electric_head
05-14-2003, 09:50 AM
No thank you love!

Joe12601
05-14-2003, 10:22 AM
"want me to tell you about my privates???"

an ATF used to ask me "are you ready to make love now??"

yoda57us
05-14-2003, 10:31 AM
"Can I tie you up and have my way with you", "Are you ready for your blowjob now?", " Are you ready for some HOT pleasure", How's your pepperoni baby", Do you think you can handle me?" "That last guy came all over me, let me go clean up first"....you can't make this stuff up.

05-14-2003, 10:35 AM
HOT lady ask me "do you want to see my pu*sy? it was a top-less club???
!

If the girl is my type, this line works everytime. A lot of dancers who work in nude clubs, but also moonlight in upscale topless clubs on the weekends will use this line when they are in the latter... and I've never said no.

sol_de_pr2
05-14-2003, 01:13 PM
Whatever the line is, it should be preceded by some chat, unless I am so interested that I go to the gal and ask for a dance.

fishnet
05-14-2003, 03:18 PM
Lines never work on me! In fact, unless I've already decided I want dances from someone, chances are slim. I always make advance arrangements with my ATF and wait very patiently till she comes out. ;)

When I first stated clubbing and I was more interested in trying new girls these were my thoughts on the subject from a year ago... (if you think this belongs somewhere else, feel free to move it Chuck.)

I wrote a post for the customers on pricing in the hopes more customers would go home happier. Happy customers come back more often and bring more money. It is only fair that I help the ladies get this money we bring.

Any dancer who would like to make more money, would do well to implement some of this advice. Some probably think it is all about appearance and the dance. You could not be more wrong! 50% of the equation is your approach, personality and the how you treat us.

I used to be in sales working on commission. No sale. No pay. In that situation it is difficult not to think. How much have I made today? I’m going to encourage all of you to change this thinking. Desperation shows and discourages sales. Think in terms of making every decent customer a repeat customer. A good example is Kelly and Amanda. Kelly gave her a great dance, some personalized service and Amanda was infected with Gold Club fever. She tries to come every week, always looks for Kelly and brings friends too. You want every customer to leave so happy, they can’t wait to come back! Let’s start with the approach…

The worst approach comes from those that introduce themselves, ask your name, then ask for the order all in 10 seconds! The guy says: “no thanks” and the dancer runs to each table in succession. Sorry! These ladies not only look desperate to make the rent, they are like sharks circling our wallets. 99.9% chances are she won’t get the order…from anyone.

In real estate, we were taught that a prospect has to like you and trust you before doing business with you. The deeper the pockets, the more difficult this is. You may get a shot based on looks alone and a great dance helps too. Little things determine whether we come back and how often.

Those that have approached me cold and asked for a dance, got my business because they stayed and talked to me about 10-15 minutes after I turned them down. There was nothing in it for them. They were just cool hanging and shooting the breeze. One got some business a couple weeks later. (guys do remember random acts of kindness) The other parlayed a 15-minute conversation into $50 that night and well into the 4 figures over the next 3 months. Haven’t seen her in 5 weeks and want to hook up again. I love this girl. How did she do it?

Without even realizing it she did everything right.

Attention- She got my attention when she sat down and introduced herself. (I think: “Just had some dances from my regular. No Thanks”)

Interest- She built my interest when she stayed after being turned down. We had a nice conversation which led to trust. (I think: She’s different. Not just after my money. Maybe she’ll get a dance)

Conviction- She convinced me by making me feel like a high school kid during her stage performance. She rocked! (I think: “Gotta get some dances sometime.”

Desire- She created desire with the attention she gave me on tip row. A little nuzzle here A long look at something there. (I think: “Gotta get some dances soooooon!.”)

She Closed

Still…I had a plan. There was someone on my “Gotta get back to list” that I wanted to do the next video dance with. I was only 3 feet away when the new girl stepped up and asked for the order. I just couldn’t say no. (I thought: “Gotta get some dances now!”) Then she backed it up with 5 stellar dances. My only regret was I hadn’t gotten more money from the machine. I wanted her to keep going. LOL. She made sure to talk to me again near the end of the night even though my money was gone. It is the little things in this business. If you are our type, it doesn’t take much to sway us. Just do something nice that makes us feel special. Soooo easy!

Handling Rejection- The worst thing in sales is the rejection. For the most part, it is a numbers game. Try not to take it personally.

In real estate, I did a lot of door knocking. 2 hours a day 5 days a week. If I talked to 100 people, it usually meant a listing. (A sale) 99 no’s to get 1 yes. How could I handle that much rejection? It was easy. If the house was worth $100,000, my commission would be about $3000. Every time I got a no, it was worth $30 to me. You ladies should keep your spirits up by doing the same. If you talk to ten people to get 2 dances, Every no is worth $4. The numbers won’t always work but this will definitely help your attitude when no one is buying.

Increase your business by farming. Plant the seeds for your future success every time you work. Use the universal law of reciprocation. (Things you do for others without expectation will be returned to you 10 fold.) If it is slow, take one hour. Your goal is to spend at least 10 minutes talking to 5 customers and get them to like you and trust you. So simple! After 4 or 5 minutes close. Ask for the dance. If they say no, great! Stay and keep talking. If you know when your stage is, invite the customer to watch from the rail. (if he shows, a little extra attention would not hurt. Give a little, get a lot) After 5 more minutes, excuse yourself and go across the room. The customer will appreciate the time you spent. He’ll go home happier and come back sooner with more money. It is easy! Wait a couple minutes and move on to customer #2 and do the same thing. If all the dancers did this, all customers would go home happier and come back sooner. Where else could we go and have 10 great conversations with 10 beautiful, intelligent women in one night. When the customer comes back another girl may get business from someone you talked to. You will also get business from those others talked to. Those of us who go to the club on a regular basis are not bashful about asking for dances and we usually already have a plan. We are comfortable there. Customers in for the first time or that maybe only go 3 times a year may not be so comfortable. If you treat them like a person first, they are far more likely to open their wallet than if treated like a mark. If you do these things and still have trouble getting repeat business, maybe you should have another dancer evaluate your dance. Ladies I urge you all to help each other. Help the newer ladies get a good basic dance! You don’t have to share your best moves. Why should you help the competition? If someone gets a sub par dance, they won’t go home happy. They might not come back at all. Remember, we want all decent customers to come back more often with more money. Good things done without expectation come back to you.

All of you should get on the Board as soon as possible. (Sorry if I created a stampede Gene) I have already arranged substantial business through e-mail connections. I’m sure others have too. This is your chance for the customers to get to know you, to like you and trust you. Use it to your advantage. No need to implore us to come in. We’ll be there whenever and as often as we can

Remember. Commit random acts of kindness. Apply the golden rule. What goes around comes around. Send the customers home happy every night and there will never be a slow one at GCC. May you all do well and prosper!!!!!

#8_Fan
05-14-2003, 03:55 PM
I really can't remember any dancer using any real good lines. The best I've heard was instead of asking would you like a couch dance she said would you like to go to the boom boom room of love.

Alanna
05-15-2003, 01:23 AM
everything you said is dead on, Fishnet. dancers need to realize that this is a sales business and learn how to sell. too many girls go into this biz with the idea that just being attractive and acting sexy is enough, and that is just not the case at all... hence the reason why the best looking girl in the club or the one that gives the best dances is not always the top earner (and often isn't).

so many times i've heard girls that have been dancing for years ask what are good "lines" to use, etc. they should know that lines no matter how witty or how well delivered or how sincere aren't magic words. there IS no line that works on the majority of customers.

sales isn't really about selling a product or a service, it's about selling yourself. people buy most often on emotion rather then need or desire... need or desire just gets customers through the club door, but whether they buy, who they buy from, how much they'll spend, how satisfied they'll be with their spending and whether or not they'll buy again or recommend the seller is a matter of pushing the right emotional buttons.

Alanna
05-15-2003, 03:07 AM
i can see girls asking for interesting ways or a variety of ways to pop the question, but usually when girls ask what "lines" are good they're asking what "lines" sell dances when there is no magic words that do. they key thing here is to realize that it's not what you say or how it's said when asking for a dance, because if you've done a good job of priming the customer before asking, it doesn't really matter what words you use when asking. hell, if you've done a really good job getting the customer to the "yes" mode, you really could say, "hey, wanna dance" and they'll buy.

coolshot
05-15-2003, 03:46 AM
well we know how I feel, but this one dancer got away with it cuz she grabbed my crotch first which through me off.

fishnet
05-15-2003, 05:09 AM
LMAO @ Coolshot! I know the feeling. One time a hottie sat and talked to me for 20 minutes. There was a feature on stage. Chelsea Charms if you know who she is. Her breasts if you can call them that are like 40 lb. watermelons. Gross! Anyway we were talking about enhanced vs natural. Without warning, the girl grabbed my hand put it on her breast and said: Mine are natural." She held my hand there for almost a minute. ;D I had already decided to get dances from her but that closed the sale. She had a good night that night. ;)

SportsWriter2
05-15-2003, 04:15 PM
I like fishnet's understanding of what works. I was once eating lunch from a free buffet when a cute dancer came over and said, "Wanna play with my vagina?" I didn't know her name, and she didn't know mine. I decllined the offer and got dances from a girl who made a real effort to connect on a personal level.

Richard_Head
05-15-2003, 05:17 PM
fishnet is a wise man, so many dancers are really taking the wrong approach to dancing. Example: I once spent about 10-15 minutes talking to one dancer and then got a couple of dances from her. She didn't get rich off me on that visit, but the next time I went to the club, which was a good month later, she remembered my name, I was so impressed, she had me sold right there and I now get dances from her everytime I see her at the club.

jennymodel
05-15-2003, 06:04 PM
I think it is important for the dancer to be nice and personable. I really think it is fun, most of the time, to be a dancer and I like meeting people. On the other hand, are the gentlemen's clubs becoming more and more about what the guy's want and all control is going into their hands?
At one time it was enough to be attractive and pleasant.
Now you need to be beautiful, a great conversationalist, very intelligent, willing to break the rules, very sexy, available, and the list goes on and on for some guys. I'm not trying out for Miss America and yes, some guys think I am all of the above. It would be nice if I didn't have to prove perfection every time to get that $10 or $20 dance. Just another point of view..... :-*

Bill_Clinton_1
05-16-2003, 01:40 AM
Hi JennyM, :)

I respect your point of view, it is definitely from the dancer’s perspective. As your (potential) customer, my point of view below:

…are the gentlemen's clubs becoming more and more about what the guy's want and all control is going into their hands?
Well, that’s why it’s called a gentlemen’s club. We're your customers. ;)

At one time it was enough to be attractive and pleasant.
Now you need to be beautiful, a great conversationalist, very intelligent, willing to break the rules, very sexy, available, and the list goes on and on for some guys. If you don’t satisfy some guys criteria just move on to the next guy. Great advice from Fishnet (gotta go through a lot of “No Sales” before getting that one "YES ;D").

It would be nice if I didn't have to prove perfection every time to get that $10 or $20 dance.If you look over Fishnet’s excellent advice, it’s not about perfection and beauty, etc - the main point is intelligence. We’re your customers, we want the world, we may not get it, but again to think of it in terms of sales, as a customer we are going to spend our money where we feel we get the greatest value. Dancers need to use their intelligence, develop a “Sales Strategy” that does not violate personal boundaries (extras, breaking rules, etc.), and bank those $$$$$’s.

I believe what Fishnet is trying to say is that dancers are in a competitive sales environment. A dancer can just sit there and be “attractive and pleasant”, but I’ll definitely get some dances from a less attractive, pleasant dancer that has made some kind of effort to get to know me first (and she doesn’t need to break any rules, be available, etc.).

(hey Fishnet – I apologize if I misused the information in your post – just my interpretation of it :) ;) :D ;D)

Richard_Head
05-16-2003, 03:05 AM
On the other hand, are the gentlemen's clubs becoming more and more about what the guy's want and all control is going into their hands?huh ??? , should they be about what the dancer's want?

At one time it was enough to be attractive and pleasant.If you're happy with that approach, no one is suggesting you should change it, I think fishnet was just proposing ways to increase your earnings.

lestat1
05-16-2003, 04:52 AM
I know one liners don't work, but I like one liners for after that great conversation... I hate jumping from a great conversation to... hey, ya wanna dance... sometimes it works in, sometimes it doesn't... I like to have a backup plan!
It sounds like you just need good transitions then:
Speaking of [NAFTA/the big sports game/tax policy/the size of J-Lo's butt] did you know that I have spectacular breasts? No? Well let's get a dance and you can see them...
So what do you think of the club? Nice ambiance, huh? Did you know they have private rooms downstairs with nekkid girls in 'em? No, it's true!
That's a nice shirt you're wearing...is it as soft as it looks? Oh I don't believe you...
(looking at the customer with bedroom eyes) I betcha can't guess just how long it's been since I've had sex...
So you like watching girls dance for you? What a coincidence, I happen to give great private dances!
-lestat1

05-16-2003, 07:24 AM
IMO, I think most customers are going to do business with the dancers that make them feel special in some way, as well as someone that's their type. Of all the the dancers that I've ever bought dances from on more than one occasion, I don't think any of them would be considered as the "hottest girl in the club."

yoda57us
05-16-2003, 07:25 AM
Sporty: I turned her down to....I went with the girl who walked by me 3 times and smiled but waited until I was done eating before stopping to say hello.

Chuck149
05-16-2003, 09:12 AM
Dancer: "What do you do for a living"
Me: "I'm in computer software"
Dancer:"Soft where? I don't believe your soft anywhere, let me dance for you and prove it".

Had me for the night ;D

jennymodel
05-16-2003, 12:39 PM
but Amber, I love compromising my morals :D

Don't worry, I've been dancing for a few years now and know the ropes. Most guys really love me because they say I don't hustle.....

fishnet
05-18-2003, 02:42 AM
Just some examples of various girl’s approaches on my last visit and my reactions...

Callie- I've had dances from her before and loved them. Haven't seen her in 8 months. When she came over to my rail while on stage, she recognized me and even remembered the last time she saw me was when she had her clit pierced on stage at the club. She left early that night. :( We carried on a brief catching up conversation while she danced in front of me and then asked me if I wanted some dances. I did. I really did. I knew if I started with her I might not be able to stop and the money allocated for my ATF would be gone. ::) Too dangerous!!! I tipped $10 for the stage. Fortunately I did not see her again. I would have caved. I do love this girl. I left thinking…she works Wed. MY ATF doesn’t work Wed. I should go see her. LOL.

Ashley- Approached our table before her stage. Asked how long we had been there and beat a hasty retreat when she found out we had arrived 10 minutes prior. She said: “Let me know when you are ready for some dances.” Points for not being pushy but missed an opportunity to sit and chat. A friend was being transferred to LA and we had a group of about 15 people around 4 tables. Some of us had ordered dinner. The club was slow because it was early 8:00. She was brave enough to approach. Spending 5 minutes talking could have paid off. If she sold one person in the group and he came back saying good things, it could have led to lots of dances. She did approach me again much later in the evening. She made a comment about something happening in the club. I could hear because she was too far away. I asked her to repeat what she said. She did but not much louder. I still didn't hear. Oh well... don't be afraid to invade what would normally be considered our personal space. When it is loud, you have to be right up next to us when attemping conversation. ::) Another effort wasted. I did want to know more about her and off she went searching for instant dances.

Jewel- The standard: “Hi my name is Jewel. What’s yours? Would you like some dances?” Really hot bod but no chance.

Katie- Her stage totally rocked!!! Definitely my type!!! Had me looking at my watch to see how long before ATF arrival. LOL. When she approached, it was toward the end of her shift and she was tired. Still she sat down next to me and started talking. Where are you from? How long have you been here? Who is in your group? Etc. after about 5 minutes, she asked: Are you ready for some dances? Oh man! What a dilemma? Only 10 minutes left till ATF arrival so I declined. Still she stayed and talked another 5 minutes. Hmmm… that sounds familiar. LOL. Although I haven’t had an active “Gotta Get Some Dances” list for a long time, it may be time to start one up again. I want to give this girl a try.

ATF- After I settled up at the end of the night, she said: Let’s go over there. I’ll give you a Lazyboy to keep you awake on the way home. LOL. She always takes care of me. How can I think about getting dances from anyone else? You ladies don’t fight fair.

Lazyboy- Customer sits in a recliner with just his head above the table. Girl does an all-nude, limited partial contact (Boobs/ Butt cheeks) dance so close it resembles a gynecologist exam. Sticking out your tongue could get you forever bounced from the club. LOL. Most girls charge $40-$50 for this one.