PDA

View Full Version : Your comfort...

sallylou
05-12-2003, 06:06 AM
I asked already about me getting comfortable...
but will you as a customer say if there is something you don't like during a LD?
Like say she's grinding you and it's uncomfortable or even hurts, will you say anything... or grin and bear it?
How about if (as mentioned in another post) her perfume is killing you?...
Or God forbid, she didn't clean herself as good as she should have?...
Do you let the dancer just do her thing or do you put in your two cents... let her know what you like and what you don't?

lestat1
05-12-2003, 06:41 AM
I'll speak up sometimes, usually I just grin and bear it. If she's grinding too hard I'll tell her "gentler" or "could you go a little softer/slower." If I don't like her perfume I won't get a dance from her in the first place. One time the dancer had bad breath during the LD, but I said nothing, just moved my face away from hers a little. If she's not as 'clean' as she should be...geez. I've had it happen a few times, but I don't know how to tell her that politely.

Sometimes I'll mention things I like, though often I have difficulty forming words when my earlobe is being molested by her mouth.

Positioning and Adjustment: a very important issue.
For me, if it's not pointing up aginst me, it ruins the dance. Normally, after purchasing the LD and sitting down on the couch in the booth, I'll 'adjust' myself while she's busy getting the 'lap cloth.' Sometimes they have it with them already and so I try to 'adjust myself' while her back is turned undressing at the start of the song. Sometimes I don't get the opportuity before the dance starts and I try to sneak in a mid-song adjustment.

If all of these fail (as has happened only a few times) the dancer will usually stop during the dance and say something like "do you need to make an adjustment, or are you all set?" The problem is they say this while glancing back and forth between your crotch and face, eventually just staring at me. Ummm, call me shy, but I don't want to make an adjustment with her staring at me. I'd feel like a sleaze grabbing my crotch as she watched me. It hasn't occured to me until now to say: "Uh, yeah. Can you turn around though?" :)

I think most guys will shift as soon as possible to their own OLDPP (Optimal Lap Dance Pecker Position) if given the chance. So Amber, if you feel things aren't in their OLDPP, maybe just give him a chance to take care of it by doing some hot move off of his lap with your back to him ("Oh look, I can bend over with my legs spread wide and grab my ankles") :)

-lestat1

lestat1
05-12-2003, 07:21 AM
Lap Dance cloth? ....
What's that?
The dancers have a silk scarf or a little towel they put on your lap while they dance for you at the clubs around here. They're nude clubs, so it's partly a cleanliness issue (not grinding her naked parts against guys' crotches all night) and partly to protect the dancers from customers who have "accidents."

electric_head
05-12-2003, 08:59 AM
If she is grinding too hard I'll ask her to lighten up a lil.
As for adjusting, No I just let it fall where it may.

Kittie
05-12-2003, 08:11 PM
As for telling me politely...
if there is something really wrong (smell, bad breath, ect..) I'd rather you be rude and tell me then have everybody I dance for thinking the same thing! Maybe it's just me!
Luv,
Amber

I totally agree with you Amber. I'd much rather know, than not. Some of these things that you guys have mentioned can really hurt a dancer's earning potential if left unchecked. And as some of you have said, if it's really noticeable then you don't even get a first dance from them let alone a second. Yeah, I'd definitely like to know these things.

EvilCyn
05-13-2003, 02:34 AM
As for adjusting, oh yes, I will ask if they want to center "that thing" (LOL) so I can do my job the best I can !!!!! <evil grin> Thats if they want the grind dance......
I am bigger on seduction and teaseing, but if I pick up on, they want the "you can get a dog to do this grind" then yes I want them to get it where it needs to be !!!!!!
I've had customers who tell me they won't go back to a certain dancer because they give a painful dance !!! I hope I never have..Licks Cyn

X
05-13-2003, 09:43 AM
I will have to agree with Ripley with the leg thing. Most of the time, when the dancer rubs her leg on "it" it just hurts....usually i just try to bear with it and hope she changes positions quickly, but recently just out of pure reaction I pushed her leg away and she felt kinda bad about it. she kept on apologizing and saying "oh i'm sorry did i ruin it for the next dance". I got another dance from her to show her it wasnt a big deal, but please no more rubbing with the leg.....but putting the leg on it or against it is ok

also as mentioned above, when grinding, positioning is everything :)...if its pointing away from me, it doesnt really feel good, its actually kinda frustrating :)...so close but no cigar. For me, the boxers get in the way...they hold it down sorta... a neat trick a dancer did for me was shake the chair. I know, sounds kinda awkward....but it got "it" pointing upward.

fishnet
05-13-2003, 03:02 PM
Positioning isn't important to me. My ATF comes at me from so many angles she always hits the sweet spots. LOL. There have been a few time an adjusment was needed. It was made when she was facing away.

I think all the dancers occasionally bump a little too hard with the leg. Never had to say anything because it was a one time accident.

MisterBlue
05-14-2003, 05:40 PM
The leg thing is all about technique. There's a dancer named Kayla who can do this thing with her leg that makes me want to faint from pleasure. Other dancers... yeah it hurts.

If you want someone to practice on, let me know. :-)

jennymodel
05-16-2003, 12:56 PM
OUCH! I once had a dance from a girl that was so skinny that when she was giving me the lap dance her ass bones kept grinding into my pubic bone! I should have told her because I was bruised for two days!

Made having sex kinda touchy :-[