PDA

View Full Version : Do you send a signal?

sallylou
05-14-2003, 05:04 AM
Just wondering...
If you are at a strip club and you are looking for someone to enjoy a private romp with... are there certain signals you may give off either consciously or subconsciously (you may have to think here for a sec guys! LOL) that would make a girl notice you out of the crowd? ;D
Is there any signals you give off to try to send the signal of "No, I'm not here for a dance, just a beer and some looking!" ::)
Luv,
Amber

X
05-14-2003, 05:28 AM
I give her, as my friend calls it, "the look of lust"...but when that doesnt work, i'll just go up and tip her a few dollars on stage. Sometimes if i really want a dance, i will ask her on stage to come to me afterwards.

i told my friends to go up and tip her more than $1 on stage if they want her to come to them afterwards..and they were like "ohhh...i didnt know that"....i'm guessing the usual average non-regular joe just waits for the dancer to come over to him (that was how i was).

Signals to tell the dancer I dont want a lap dance: If i see her coming towards me, I will look away or look down...some pick up on it, some dont

lestat1
05-14-2003, 05:41 AM
Woo-hoo! Another round of questions from Amber! :) I don't know if these are signals I'm giving off per say, but some things I do because I'm looking for a dance (either of the lap or $1 table variety).

I'll usually sit by the stage with a stack of ones in front of me or in my hand. This is because these ones are itching to be spent, and I'd really like to spend them so please come by (both during your stage set and after) so I can tip you thank you very much! (so look for the stack of ones, they're visible for a reason).
When I'm looking for a lap dance, I tend to constantly turn my ahead all around 'scoping out' the room for whichever dancer I've decided I want a dance from. So look for me "watching the room."
Hmmm...does an erection count as a signal? j/k LOL!
Sometimes I'll move my chair a bit when a dancer is making the rounds to make room for her to give me a table dance. This is important since there are usually two tests to pass before I dcide to buy a dance. 1] I saw you on stage or wandering the club and I like you (i.e. you're a hottie) and 2] you put effort into your $1 table dance (I usually assume the quality of the table dance is an indicator for the quality of the lap dnce).

I take it you're trying to improve your "lap dance acquisition" skills, so I'll also mention what has caused more dancers to lose lap dances from me than anything else. When I can't find her. This happens constantly. Usually because they're hanging out in the dressing room. I don't know what I do subconsciously, and while I've considered going to a club to just watch and tip, I've always ended up wanting a lap dance.

-lestat1

X
05-14-2003, 05:57 AM
[list] I'll usually sit by the stage with a stack of ones in front of me or in my hand. This is because these ones are itching to be spent, and I'd really like to spend them so please come by (both during your stage set and after) so I can tip you thank you very much! (so look for the stack of ones, they're visible for a reason).

never thought of that...good idea....that made me think of an image of a pack of sharks rushing at meat thats just been thrown into the water...heh. I would imagine you would catch many dancers' eyes with a stack of cash on your table.

radiowinz
05-14-2003, 06:42 AM
This is an easy answer. I bribe one of the waitresses to tell the dancer that I wish to enjoy the pleasure of her dances. It always works and they come right over.

MaxFL
05-14-2003, 07:53 AM
I limit to look at her and make eye contact..... normally it works. No particular signal from me other than avoid to look at her if I do not want a dance from a girl.

lestat1
05-14-2003, 08:04 AM
(either of the lap or $1 table variety).

What is the $1 variety...
I don't think they do that around here.
Is that a club thing or a per girl thing?
Does the girl just go up to the table and offer a dance for $1?? What does it consist of and how long does a $1 dance last?
Luv,
Amber

Oh, at the clubs that I go to around here (nude, juice bars, no alcohol) it's a standard thing where after the dancer does her set she comes out to work the room for (I'm not sure what to call them) quick-dances that last about 20 seconds and are a mix of air dance and briefly sitting in your lap. It's usually filled with lots of "stripper shit" tactics to quickly get the guy all riled up and aching for a private dance. You then tip her $1 (or $2-3 if you're me, or $5 if I like her) and get asked for a private dance. So it's kind of their sales pitch for a private dance. The dancers around here rarely talk after this "quick-dance" for more than a few seconds before asking for a private dance and moving on. I'm astounded when I read on the pink site about not sitting with a guy for more than 1-2 songs before making the sales pitch.

I guess the tactics depend on the customers. Some want it hot & heavy, others want a flirty conversation that brings them slowly to a boil. Although I don't see the latter much around here, and haven't ever really experienced it.

-lestat1

electric_head
05-14-2003, 09:10 AM
Romp??? I'll ask for a dance.

Theresa
05-14-2003, 09:51 AM
One time at my club I was standing aside for a bit, scoping out the place and deciding whom to approach next. So all of a sudden, this one guy pretended he was fishing...he pretended to cast out a line in my direction and then he reeled (me) in. It was SO funny and so original and it definitely got my attention. :D

yoda57us
05-14-2003, 10:38 AM
When it's slow I go to the stage and tip the dancer I am interested in and then go back to my chair. I may do this for each song in the set if the stage isn't too busy-trying to maintain eye contact with the woman I am interested in all the while. Any dancer worth a damn will notice guys that are watching her and find you in your seat when she is done on stage.

fishnet
05-14-2003, 03:57 PM
I take it you're trying to improve your "lap dance acquisition" skills, so I'll also mention what has caused more dancers to lose lap dances from me than anything else. When I can't find her. This happens constantly. Usually because they're hanging out in the dressing room. I don't know what I do subconsciously, and while I've considered going to a club to just watch and tip, I've always ended up wanting a lap dance.

-lestat1

I don't understand all you guys that want the dancer to approach you!!! In the case above I'd tip a bouncer to find her and let her know I'm waiting!

I guess I spent too many years in normal clubs where you would ask the girl of your choice in advance for the next slow one, waltz or whatever. I'll ask for dances from the tip rail during their stage or fly accross the room doubletime to catch someone if I have to. Habit. I'd much rather get the dances from the girl I want than one I settle for because she approaches me!

SportsWriter2
05-14-2003, 11:09 PM
I have a Michael Jordan smile, kind of sly with my tongue barely sticking out one side.... Theresa, that was interesting. I used to point a finger gun at an ATF across the room and she'd walk over with her hands held up just above her shoulders.

05-15-2003, 04:07 AM
Signals.... well if I want to spend some time with a dancer I tip her a min of $5 on stage and ask her to stop by my table. If I deciede she isn't for me after chatting I'll hand her a $20 and thank her for her time and wish her a profitable shift. And I'll start over with a new dancer. Pretty cut and dry really, don't think you could consider those signals.