PDA

View Full Version : Jipped...

sallylou
05-11-2003, 01:46 PM
Just wondering...
Do you let a dancer know if you're gonna buy more than one dance?
If I know a guy is gonna buy more than one dance, I'll spend more time teasing with the whole getting semi-naked bit...but I've also had dances where the song has gone by faster than I had anticipated and I don't feel as though it was a really incredible dance. Especially if the guy only buys one dance and I don't undress until near the very end of the first song. I feel like he got jipped, but I guess that's how it goes, right? :(
Anyways, I always give a good dance, but when I know a guy is spending more time, I can really get into it and take my time... I personally hate the whole music starts and clothes immediately drop off thing, so I hate dancing that way, but if a guy is only buying one for whatever reason, I do not want him leaving feeling he didn't get his moneys worth. Each song is anywhere between 3 1/2 - 5 minutes... when buying one... what do you want? ... Sometimes it would be nice to know exactly what I'm gonna be working with and what the guy wants...
Do you ever let the girl know what you expect/want out of the dance? It would be helpful sometimes to know upfront.
I also hate when I get downstairs just in time for the next dance to start and have no time to sit and chat one on one...cause while chatting I can usually figure out what the customer's goal is!
I hear dancer's complain about the guys that only buy one dance, that it's such a waste of time, but I don't mind...as long as the customer leaves happy!
In your opinion, what's the best way to dance for a one dance customer?
Luv,
Amber

SportsWriter2
05-11-2003, 03:01 PM
Amber, if you want to keep the guy, wait a song and talk to him. Even when they're counting dances, that only costs you a dollar.... If I don't know a dancer, I like clothes off quickly, lots of eye contact, physical affection, and stimulation appropriate to how hard I'm getting.... If I walk away after one dance, that's probably all I'll ever get from that dancer. On the other hand, that may be some other guy's discretionary spending for the week, and he might absolutely love the dancer.

fishnet
05-11-2003, 04:06 PM
Can't help you with that one. :( My regular club has a two song minimum. If I'm trying someone new, I like to go at least 5 songs for a fair trial. I never tell them that though. A customer needs the option to end it. You might not be clicking. :( One girl kind of curled up in my lap after about half a song and we ended up talking. I liked her but when she is on the clock, she should have been dancing. Dismissed after 2.

Another girl had a great dance but her perfume wreaked. It was giving me a headache and I bailed after 2 again. A customer may be getting the dances with one number in mind and change his plan due to circumstances.

It's different with my ATF. We either do a time/money arrangement like last night for the whole shift or she just goes till my money runs out. LOL. ;D

sol_de_pr2
05-11-2003, 04:12 PM
In my case, if I keep chatting with the dancer, that's sufficient clue for the dancer. After a while she'll ask if I want a dance. If I do not want a dance, I'll be nice to her and say that I'll hang around the stage or whatever else so that she'll move on to the next client.

In all honesty I'll say that on my last visit to the San Juan club I visit occasionally the dancer I was with just had to make discreet body contact with me while sitting togheter on pervert row (hand holding, leg next to mine, etc.) in order to render me helpless and longing for a dance. It worked for her as we had two VIP's and three lap dances. Reason why I have no other choice than to OCCASIONALLY visit this club.

Richard_Head
05-11-2003, 05:35 PM
I hear dancer's complain about the guys that only buy one dance, that it's such a waste of timeIt kind of surprises me to hear that dancers bitch about guys who only get one dance. Shouldn't you be bitching about the guys who don't get any dances? Isn't one better than none?

I personally prefer to not tell a dancer up front how many dances I will be getting and I honestly really don't know how many I will be getting when I agree to the first one. To me the first dance is a test, if I like it I'll get more, if not, I won't. I agree a little bit of a build up is good, but don't over do it (what I really hate is when a girl who is already is topless strolls by and says "wanna dance?"). Plus, it would seem to me if I told many dancers right up front that I will be getting 2-3 dances, the first one or two may be less than inspiring with the dancer stepping it up on the second or third in an attempt to get more.

MaxFL
05-11-2003, 05:47 PM
I buy one LD only if it is from a new girl. Buy one LD at a time is a way to study the girls and find the right one for me. If the girl stops by and asks immediately if I want a dance, she immediately lose 70% of her chances to go over one LD (if I'm interested in the girl, otherway is a straight no). The right approach with me is: talk for a bit before the dance and eye contact. I hate when girls sit down to wait for the next song and all they do is to look over the club like they are "absent" or if they "assault" you with too much fake attentions.
I would say that if you know your job (and I know that you are good at it from what I read in here) and the customer is smart and honest, you shold be able to understand if he intend to buy more than one LD by his behaviour... obviousely you take a risk here.... but with the expereience you should be able to find out if it is worth or not to dedicate a bit more of time to your new customers or not.

MisterBlue
05-11-2003, 06:09 PM
I hear dancer's complain about the guys that only buy one dance, that it's such a waste of time, but I don't mind...as long as the customer leaves happy!
In your opinion, what's the best way to dance for a one dance customer?
Luv,
Amber

Around here, the dancers expect one dance and you have to grab them before they put their clothes back on!

The key is to make it enjoyable... Different guys like different things, but from what I've seen the girls that do the slow sensual thing with eye contact and such generally get the most repeat customers.

yoda57us
05-12-2003, 12:17 AM
My favs all know I'm good for more than one dance. When I try someone new I want them down to the G-string pretty quickly. The first dance is an audition. Guys who do multiples are deciding in the first minute or so if they are going to do another one. Some guys would consider keeping your clothes on for too long a way of trying to bait them into a second dance.

fishnet
05-12-2003, 12:29 AM
Amber, I really don't think the clothes off quickly or slowly will make much difference as to whether there is a second dance. You either click with the customer or you don't. The dance (moves) and your personality will more than likely be the determining factors. The customers budget will be too.

sol_de_pr2
05-12-2003, 01:58 AM
To this I add that taking your clothes off quickly may be a turnoff for the client. He may, repeat, may interpret this as a sign that you're in it ONLY for the money (well, most strippers are) when a dancer's supposed to at least pretend that she enjoys having the guy around.

MaxFL
05-12-2003, 05:38 AM
This is what makes Amber different from the majority of the dancers out there! I told her this already in the past, but I thought this last post was worth a public note!!! LOL I'm wondering how many other dancers ever went even close to think about something similar to Amber's concern. Max

sol_de_pr2
05-12-2003, 05:48 AM
I don't think it's necessary to apologize, if the guy does not seem annoyed at all at your lack of enthusiasm. There are songs you like and songs you don't. You'd have to wait a while and see if he returns to the club and most importantly to you.

MaxFL
05-12-2003, 05:52 AM
I don't think you should apologize, you did not have a bad dance on purpose. See if he is going to come back and get another dance from you.... if he does means he is ok with the dance you gived and i would not bring the issue up anymore..... if he doesn't, than approach him and explain what happened (the song, the dancer taste in music, etc.) and ask him to give you another chance.... if you feel he is honest, you could also go for asomething like "...try one more dance from me, if you like it you pay, if you don't it's on me..." I would expect that because you have been fair to him he would be to you. Max

MaxFL
05-12-2003, 07:21 AM
Amber, it was suppose to be only for this guy. you are taking my marketing one step further LOL ....next we'll hear from you will be that you apply "money back guaranteed" or "mail in rebaits" LOL Max

fishnet
05-12-2003, 07:30 AM
Amber here is my 2 cents. lol. When you see him next, offer him a free dance. Yes you heard right! A free one. Anytime you make a customer wait more than an hour, if they waited, they in essence took care of you. I can blow $300 in an hour no problem. If I wait, some appreciation for my business is in order on the part of the dancer. It doesn't matter if it is extra one on one time or a dance. Just something.

The first time my current ATF danced for me, she gave plain vanilla dances. Nothing to make me hurry back. Around the 10th dance we were interupted by a bouncer because another customer just had to talk to her. Inexcuseable!!! She gave me a free dance to make up for the interuption. In a year and a half she is the only one to offer a free dance because of circumstances beyond her control. And there were many times I should have gotten make-ups from others.

If I kept a dance calendar... it probably would have read. A real 10. Hardest body in the club. Great personality and customer service. Ordinary dances outweighed by other attributes. Gesture of good will needs to be returned.

Because of that one gesture of good will, I always tried to give her a little business when I wasn't busy with my other regulars. After 6 months, her dances improved to the point she has been getting my business exclusively for the last 8. And has made over 5 figures as a result. You never know who will be your next best customer. When you treat them right, customers will remember and you will soon have more business than you can handle. :)