PDA

View Full Version : favorite SC cliche' customer

Joe12601
05-09-2003, 11:00 PM
did I spell that right???

Every club has 'em no matter where you go...there you are. What's your favorite???

Amongest customers for me it's the aging hair band rocker...hanging onto the eighties, for all he's worth.

Chuck149
05-10-2003, 12:30 AM
For me it’s the 50+ guy who doesn’t want to admit that he’s getting old. He is still young in his heart and wants to hang on to whatever youth he still has left. He loves the energy of the young ladies and loves the attention he gets in a strip club, even if it’s only because of the money he spends.
Also the 20 something guy who thinks he's gods gift and wonders how these ladies can resist going out with him.

Richard_Head
05-10-2003, 04:33 AM
the aging hair band rocker...hanging onto the eighties, for all he's worth.LOL, those guys rank right up there with the mullets guys and the ponytail guys. Cut the hair already guys.

Also the 20 something guy who thinks he's gods gift and wonders how these ladies can resist going out with him.This one cracks me up also, I see these guys all the time, the dancers are always bitching about how they never spend any money and are always wasting their time hitting on them.

EvilCyn
05-10-2003, 06:00 AM
Also the 20 something guy who thinks he's gods gift and wonders how these ladies can resist going out with him.

I see so so so many young girls though that sit with them and flirt and keep these guys coming back into the club.......
Not everyone has a ton to spend, but these types drive me crazy ...Not only do they not spend money, thier just cocky little shitheads...(sorry that out loud voice again) LOL

I think the one type of guy that is my fav is the older republican type, very conservitive for what ever reason is in the club, and has a moral issue with everything....I am a tree lovin open minded hippie and get into such heated debates with these types....I love to piss them off, and I do it well....... LOL
Licks Cyn

McCain
05-10-2003, 12:54 PM
The really shy guy who's most likely a virgin, and is only in a SC because his buddies dragged him there (normally for a stag)... those are so much fun to screw with. I've even been known to successfully take up bar-wide LD charities to give these guys their first LDs and convert them to the dark side forever....

McCain

Chuck149
05-10-2003, 01:07 PM
OMG I was one of those guys once :o But alas :(
I've been on the "Dark side" for many years now ;D

Bill_Clinton_1
05-10-2003, 02:49 PM
For me it’s the 50+ guy who doesn’t want to admit that he’s getting old. He is still young in his heart and wants to hang on to whatever youth he still has left. He loves the energy of the young ladies and loves the attention he gets in a strip club..........
Chuck! LOL this is gonna to be me in about 15 years ;)!

..........loves the attention he gets in a strip club even if it’s only because of the money he spends.

I think this also applies to the guy's in their 10's, 20's, 30's, 40's and 60's+ also ;D

MisterBlue
05-10-2003, 06:47 PM
The really shy guy who's most likely a virgin, and is only in a SC because his buddies dragged him there (normally for a stag)... those are so much fun to screw with. I've even been known to successfully take up bar-wide LD charities to give these guys their first LDs and convert them to the dark side forever....

McCain

You are evil!

Do you have any idea how much money you've cost me!? ARRRGHHH!

electric_head
05-10-2003, 11:28 PM
The pool table guy who gets the dancers to play pool so he can check them out for free.

Prester_John
05-11-2003, 12:36 AM
LOL, those guys rank right up there with the mullets guys and the ponytail guys. Cut the hair already guys.

Sorry dude, I've had long hair since I was 17. I'm now 33 and I ain't cutting it (Its not a mullet though)

I do get stares a lot, though.. mostly from guys who have lost their hair. I wonder why.....