PDA

View Full Version : Shocked at a club

05-08-2003, 07:16 PM
I recently went to a new strip bar to check it out, out of boredom. i've been normally going to the same strip bar over and over, because it was IMO "the best."

Well this new club totally shocked me. Practically every girl would straddle the guy, face to face, with some "major gyrating"...i saw a couple guys have their hands on the dancer's back or thigh area. Is this type of club common in your area??

(though the dancers were typically not hot, mostly in the 4-7.5 range...i wont say the name of the club here)

05-08-2003, 11:22 PM
Clubs with contact are common in New Jersey. Some let the customer touch anywhere except the pussy. Others anywhere except pussy and tits.

yoda57us
05-09-2003, 12:14 AM
X: You need to get out more....

sol_de_pr2
05-09-2003, 12:22 AM
I'm with yoda on this one. I've been to clubs with much more than what's described by "x".

05-09-2003, 01:16 AM
X: You need to get out more....

Lol...just tell me where...

I'm shocked b/c i thought good mileage in AZ was tits in the face and some grinding....i never knew i've been going to the wrong place all along....

Carlos, i still have yet to experience strip clubs outside of the US....i'm just afraid to go alone...and my friends don't share in my "hobby"

sol_de_pr2
05-09-2003, 01:28 AM
I have to go alone to sc's, I've no other choice.

McCain
05-09-2003, 01:47 AM
Hmmmm... if you thought that was abnormally raunchy, you'd keel over from shock if you saw what goes on in some Canadian joints.

McCain

aggieed
05-09-2003, 01:54 AM
Hmmmm... if you thought that was abnormally raunchy, you'd keel over from shock if you saw what goes on in some Canadian joints...

...or Texas joints! ;)

05-09-2003, 05:55 AM
NCT in San Francisco has private theme rooms with beds. You rent the room for about 12 minutes at a time. This club would be considered 'nice,' certainly not a dive.

MBOT has a stage where a number of dancers are 'playing' with sex toys while guys sit on the tip rail with flashlights.

MSC is a whole different story. That club would shock most people.