PDA

View Full Version : Does your ATF know it?

sallylou
05-06-2003, 12:34 AM
You all seem to have at least one ATF... or at least you're looking! ;)....
Does your ATF know that you consider her your favorite girl?
If she knows, do you think she treats you differently then her other "normal" customers?
Have you ever been taken advantage by someone who knew she was your ATF and thought she could get away with roping you in?
Just curious...
Luv,
Amber

radiowinz
05-06-2003, 02:37 AM
There is a code of ethics involved. I have been an at least once a week, sometimes twice a week VIP room only regular of my ATF for the last year and a half. The other girls unless they are newbies don't even ask me to dance because they know it's useless. Of course she knows it, as soon as I get there, even if there are 100 guys there on a Saturday night, she comes over to me and as soon as I'm ready we go to the VIP room. There was one time though, when my girl wasn't coming in, but I didn't know about it till I got there, and another girl absolutely seduced me. My girl found out about it and gave the other girl some grief, which really wasn't fair.

mr_punk
05-06-2003, 06:16 AM
You all seem to have at least one ATF... or at least you're looking

not me. i don't have an ATF. why should i restrict myself to just one?

If she knows, do you think she treats you differently then her other "normal" customers?

if she values her regulars (her steady money),then i think that she would treat them differently.

Have you ever been taken advantage by someone who knew she was your ATF and thought she could get away with roping you in?

you mean like a dancer asking for you to give her money,taking her shopping,or breast implants because you seem like a nice...sucker...er..guy. oh, some dancers have tried ,but without some kind of compensation from her on the front end of the deal, she won't be successful.

lestat1
05-06-2003, 06:49 AM
I don't have one right now. I only go to SCs once a month or once every 2 months, so I've never really had an ATF relationship like some of the other guys here, but I've had my favorites.

One of my previous favorites I'd come in to see once a month. After several visits I asked her for some private dances as I usually do and while walking back to the booths she said "Have I ever danced for you before?"
Well that brought me back down to reality...it took her a few moments to remember that she'd given me at least a dozen dances in the past, though she still hadn't remembered my name.

Another favorite at least remembers me, but hasn't done much to keep my business. She must know she's my favorite by now. She still hasn't asked for my name, and the stripper shit is getting pretty deep (the bad kind, not the good kind). I followed her to a new club, but then she went back to the old club. I kind of like the new one better and I think I'll stick with it.

So I'm still searching for a new favorite...
-lestat1

Richard_Head
05-06-2003, 06:57 AM
One of my previous favorites I'd come in to see once a month. After several visits I asked her for some private dances as I usually do and while walking back to the booths she said "Have I ever danced for you before?"
Well that brought me back down to reality...it took her a few moments to remember that she'd given me at least a dozen dances in the past, though she still hadn't remembered my name.LOL, I know the feeling, it can kind of kill the mood.

sol_de_pr2
05-06-2003, 07:03 AM
One of my ATF's knew right away 'cause she posts here regularly ha ha. Now I've two, yet cannot go with the regularity I wish because of financial and job constraints.

SportsWriter2
05-06-2003, 08:29 AM
Yes, she knows because she asked the second time I saw her. Yes, very different treatment. No, I've always had very kind and considerate favorites.

electric_head
05-06-2003, 08:46 AM
I like to think so8)

Chuck149
05-06-2003, 10:12 AM

Yes, my ATF's know that they are my favorite girls. Yes I have more than one ;)

Well, one tells me she does and really appreciates the fact that she can relax when she is dancing with me, and enjoys the night when I'm around. One seemed to really enjoy herself the last time we danced ;) and the other is still new and I've only danced with once... to early to tell.

Well ? If spending a lot of money on dances is being taken advantage of... yes. But as far as asking for gifts or money... no. Had one lady who was not an ATF but I spent a lot of time with ask for money... dropped her like a hot potato. ;D

doc-catfish
05-06-2003, 11:03 AM
My newer ATF's don't because they haven't seen me a lot lately, and my next SC trip is going to be out of town.

But the gal whom I frequented a couple of years ago knew very clear all she had to do was bat her little eyes at me and I was putty in her hands that would dedicate the lions share of my financial contributions to her for the evening. Oh Lord have mercy on my bank account when they pull that "stripper shit" on you. [oogle]

yoda57us
05-06-2003, 12:17 PM
Yes she knows, yes I get treated differently than other customers and yes, I was once taken advantage of by a former ATF. Live and learn.

fishnet
05-06-2003, 05:13 PM
LOL...you sure have a lot of questions today Amber!

Yes my ATF knows. How could she not? I've seen her 2-3 times a month for 8 months now and usually try to buy up every dance of the shift. ;D Only 3 other dancers have gotten a couple dances in that time.

Even if somehow she didn't know, it seems everyone else does. Last time, I was in the club less than 5 minutes and a dancer came out to tell me my ATF said: "She would be right out." Funny thing was my ATF wasn't even in the club. The dancer called her on her cell to let her know. She walked in, in her street clothes 15 minutes later.

Does she treat me differently? Yep!!! She takes great care of me... but then I take care of her too. ;) I could give you some examples but I think it would almost be another post topic. ;D

For the last question, I'm not sure if this is what you meant. I sat in on one girl's stage. She told me she was going to dance for me that night. MY ATF had gone on break. When this girl came off stage, I was talking to another dancer near the VIP. The girl interupted, grabbed me and pushed me into the VIP. She asked if I wanted her $20 dance or the $30 dance. I took the $30. Always the curious one I am. LOL. The dance was nothing special. Certainly not good enough for any repeats. ( I had known this dancer for a year. I always like to sit in on her stages and talk with her so the behaviour was not as rude as it sounds. ) My ATF had nothing to worry about.

aggieed
05-06-2003, 09:07 PM
Edited

cmkrnl
05-07-2003, 12:14 AM
Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately I travel quite a lot so I am rarely in the same club twice in a row. If I have a good time in a club one night and will be in town a second I will go back. If I run into a particularly great dancer I will ask her for her schedule for the next night and get her name so I can call the club should I be headed back that way to see if she is working when I will be there. All of this is not conducive to having an ATF I suppose.

I had an experience in Asheville, NC at the Trophy Club just the other night. I was on an extended motorcycle trip. 'Roxy' did something that just freaked me out and unexpectedly turn up the heat for me. She got rough. I mean really rough. Hand around the throat, boots on the thighs, nipple pinching, hair pulling. OMG it was quite exciting. I am thinking this could be a whole new thing for me. What a turn on. I wanted to monopolize her time for the rest of the night and told her so. I had about $300 left to spend and dances were $30 for two songs. I am not saying this would always be good, but she flipped my switch big time.

But here is what happened. She had to go on stage, which I went to watch and tip, and when her set ended, she sat with another guy, and stayed with him the next 1.5 hours. He never bought a dance, never bought her a drink, nothing. I tried to get her attention and she caught my efforts but did not react. I guess he was a regular and since I am just a traveler not worth pissing off the reg. I left.

This is one of the disadvantages to no having a steady club or ATF. She did leave $300 on the table though. I am surprised she did not take a break from her reg to collect some income

electric_head
05-07-2003, 08:32 AM
For $300 she would black your eye! LOL Great times at this club...

jayc
05-07-2003, 10:55 PM
yes she knows. i get special treatment and we have a good time when we get together

Derek
07-21-2005, 05:57 AM
In my ITC dating experiences, I have had a number of ATF's at different clubs. I think it is important for a guy to tell his ATF she is the one at that club. If she is good, she will pick up on this and do her best to make him happy. I have had ATF's try to cheat me on dances, run off to hustle others, and then try to get loans advances. When it gets to them asking for loans / advances (say due to rent) I simply tell them "Ok honey, its time for a private session OTC at a motel." as I do not do loans or advances. If a customer falls for this he is a fool. As far as cheating me on dances I think this is stupid on their part as I will simply find another girl which usually is easy as the other girls c how much yer spending on yer ATF and would not mind moving in for some of the pie. I run a balanced offense, I date dancers both ITC and OTC.

pet_rock
07-21-2005, 08:50 AM
Just curious...
Luv,
Amber

Of course my ATF knows she is my ATF! She's never tried to take advantage of me--since she's my ATF I sort of do it myself before it ever enters her mind, if you know what I mean.

I know I get better treatment because of it and I know that this is better than normal customers. Or do I? Since I can't ever see her with others it's hard to know, right? :D (The ole Heisenberg uncertainty principle rasies it's ugly head...)

I DO know, though, that she gives the ATF treatment to others who also hold her as their ATF. I don't think we've had a meeting of ATFs when we're in the club on the same night--I wonder who she would choose then?!? :-X

Since Derek revived this thread, let me ask the question this way for all the visiting pink siders:

How do you juggle guys when there are two or more who hold you as their ATF in the club at the same time?

SeppeSai
07-21-2005, 03:53 PM
I have not used the acronym ATF with my ATF, but she knows that in her club, she's the only one I come to see and spend mucho $$ on. I don't get dances from anyone else and she knows that. She's told me that she doesn't have a problem with my going to see other girls, but I don't feel comfortable with anyone else because the ATF is so good at doing her thing.

Does she treat me differently? I don't know, though I've learned to take the position that I'm glad for what she gives me and enjoy our time together. Period.

Would she take advantage of me? I don't know. We have got our wires crossed once in a while, but those instances are rare. Otherwise I show up, we spend time together, have some laughs and good dances, and I thank her for her company. I don't edge in for OTC time and treat her with respect, courtesy, class, and humor. She has told me that she appreciates that.

That's all I can say.

doc-catfish
07-21-2005, 04:49 PM
Hee, hee. My ATF has changed since I last posted here. ;D

xdamage
07-21-2005, 05:57 PM

Just curious...
Luv,
Amber

No ATF here, and not looking for one. It doesn't seem to make a lot of sense to pay to be hitched (or roped in) to any one woman - that's free.

Malibu
07-22-2005, 02:18 AM
I have a few custies of whom I know I'm their ATF and some who I know I'm in their top 2 or 3.

I also have ATFs as custies. Some of them are a real pleasure to see when I'm at work.

xdamage
07-22-2005, 10:19 AM
I also have ATFs as custies. Some of them are a real pleasure to see when I'm at work.

I'm keeping a list of all the dancers who have said they like their customers. You've just made my list Malibu. ;)

See I'm betting that somewhere out there are PLs who will pay me big $$s for this kind of hard to find info. You know, like some kind of subscription internet service with the names of dancers who have been known to really like their customers. I'll cut you on the profits. What do you think we should charge? }:D

Malibu
07-22-2005, 01:06 PM
LMAO Xdamage!

I don't think you'll have to invest in a lot of webspace, I don't see a lot of customer appreciation threads around SW to confirm you'll have a shitload of names on your list!

As for the costs, let's just hike the subscription prices to astronomical figures and split the takings. I'm sure the PL populace of the world will fund us generously ;)

Mastridonicus
07-22-2005, 04:14 PM
I've been randomly pming xdamage my credit card info for the last hour. Am I signing up for this information in the wrong place?

How do I get it?

::PL::

xdamage
07-22-2005, 05:34 PM
LMAO Xdamage!

I don't think you'll have to invest in a lot of webspace, I don't see a lot of customer appreciation threads around SW to confirm you'll have a shitload of names on your list!
;)

Even better, less webspace means lower expenses, more profits for you and me.

I've been randomly pming xdamage my credit card info for the last hour. Am I signing up for this information in the wrong place?

How do I get it?

::PL::

See, already, a taker. I know we're on to something here, but we need to find more than (wait let me check my evolving list... one minute) ... well, let's call it 3, or maybe 4 names (the 4th seems awfully ambiguous, I think she just meant she liked her customers when they over tip), but close enough - 4. We need to find more than 4 dancers who like their customers or our clientele (that sounds so Entrepenerial) like Mast here might catch on that the service is a rip off.