PDA

View Full Version : Makeup... on the dancer I mean... LOL

sallylou
04-27-2003, 03:06 AM
Just wondering if you have a preferance for how much and what type of makeup a dancer puts on?
Also, bruises and stuff... they're not pretty, but with the right makeup, they're not really noticeable. My question is if a girl has a noticeable bruise or cut or something, does that make you not buy a dance? I don't have anything right now LOL, but last night I thought at one point I might have cut my knee on something sharp I hit on the floor... didn't, but I was like..."what if?" after that! LOL
Luv,
Amber

electric_head
04-27-2003, 04:01 AM
I don't like a lot of make-up. One of my favs does this thing with her eye make-up looks like a lifesaver creamy, it looks dreamy! As for the cuts cover them if you want, just more to rub off?

Joe12601
04-27-2003, 08:08 AM
I'm not married, no sig. other....but the thought of being questioned about makeup stains is scarey...

I love perfume..I think one of the oddest things about is often you don't smell it until after a woman walks by..it makes us men very basic.."what's that" we say..sniffing at the air..

a local girl weard perfue in he hair..or a scent at last...I commented on it one night.she dashed o he drssing oom and came back with abit of cloth..(she'd payed it with the scent)...Just thought that was a nice keepsake..

Joe12601
04-27-2003, 08:11 AM
spell check....

a local girl wears pefume in her hair....or some kind of spray scent...I comented one night..she dahed to e dressing room and brought back a cloth she'd sprayed with it...just a nice keepsake...

sol_de_pr2
04-27-2003, 01:07 PM
I don't mind makeup as long as the dancer does not look like a ghost. If the scar or bruise is recent I don't think it's a good idea to get a dance from her unless you make it clear that you wish not to have contact with that particular part of the dancers body.

MaxFL
04-29-2003, 01:00 AM
I generally don't like make up. If it is light and not too dramatic it is ok. Some perfumes are good and can be an interesting way to catch the attention, however they should always be used with discretion.... I don't like when after spending time with a dencer I than walk away smelling like her.... not that I have anything to hide, but you can not go anywhere after you exit the SC. Girls should also be aware of their lipstick and other things that could stain a customer's shirt.... it's never nice to see somoene wolking around with signs of lipstick on the clothes

Small bruises are not a turn off.

SportsWriter2
04-29-2003, 06:29 AM
No glitter, no perfume, no smoke, clear lip gloss, minimal eye make-up. I like healthy, naturally pretty dancers, and Amber76 is one of them.

04-29-2003, 08:13 AM
I love the eye makeup when it is done exotic...or different (than all the other girls)....Its hard to describe since I just learned that it was called mascera, i think ? lol....My friend (not a stripper) wore this blue outfit and had like blue makeup abover her eyes...not too much but it was visible...very sexy...

I will also have to agree with the previous posts on perfume...not too much, but enough so I can smell it when your giving me a dance....definately a turn on

As for glitter.....definately don't wear....my gf caught me one time and i didnt even catch the glitter until she pointed it out...kinda hard to explain without confessing...but "going to the strip club" is better than the "mistress explanation"

04-29-2003, 08:15 AM
one dancers always wore all black...and had dark eye makeup...very sexy 2....

its worth a try one night and see if you get dances..

lestat1
04-29-2003, 04:15 PM
I'm generally against makeup, unless it's done in such a subtle way that it doesn't look like you're wearing makeup. I do like lip gloss, and I guess I'm the only one here, but I absoutely love it when a dancer has so much perfume on I feel like I'm going to drown in her scent...the catch is it has to be one of the fruity/fresh/ultra-feminine fragrances, nothing too harsh or cologne like (something more like vanilla, or flowery citrus).

-lestatdl1

SportsWriter2
05-02-2003, 02:53 PM
I once knew a beautiful dancer, 20, who wore almost no makeup in the real world. She used makeup in the club to create a very different face that no one who knew her would ever recognize. Just before she left dancing, she agreed to do a champagne with me at noon wearing no makeup. I remember that she straddled me wearing powder blue hot pants. We just talked and I asked her not to dance.That was the only time anyone ever saw her real face in the club.

Chuck149
05-03-2003, 01:36 AM
On occasion I have had make up and lipstick all over my pants and shirt; which means a visit to the laundry before going home from a trip. >:(
Glitter is a definite problem. It seams that no amount of washing can remove the tell-tail signs of glitter.
I love a lady wearing just enough make-up to give her that girl next door look. ;D
I tend to shy away from dancers who wear a lot of make-up.

EvilCyn
05-05-2003, 03:26 AM
I never understood why girls wear glitter!!!!!
Almost all men with a s/o or not does not want glitter on there clothes....
I like to wear eyemake up to brighten my eyes some, but not alot, then I feel like I look like the 2 am bar slut lookin for her way home.....
Lip liner and a light lipstick, but within reason (I hate black lip liner)
My all time fav, my skin musk perfume, can only pick it up when I am very close, I like it that way, more inticing I think when doing a dance !!!
Licks Cyn

sol_de_pr2
05-05-2003, 06:23 AM
Well, glitter is a non-issue to me, since I'm single, unattached and live by myself. It's the makeup per se which bothers me.

Chuck149
05-05-2003, 09:01 AM
You also gotta watch out for that "cheap" tanning cream. That stuff ends up everywhere. :( >:(

Richard_Head
05-05-2003, 10:36 AM
Please take it easy on the makeup ladies, I will sometimes leave the club with makeup/tanning cream all over my cloths, not a good thing if you have places to go/people to see. I try not to wear white shirts anymore if at all possible.

Lexi
05-07-2003, 05:16 AM
I hear ya Amber. lol Just when I thought I found the perfect tanning product. :( haha